Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

2015 DC Schedule Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

2015 DC Schedule

+3
Offsides again
The German
soccerdadrandy
7 posters

Go down

2015 DC Schedule Empty 2015 DC Schedule

Post by soccerdadrandy 3/16/2015, 11:48 pm

http://events.gotsport.com/events/Default.aspx?eventid=40484
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

2015 DC Schedule Empty Re: 2015 DC Schedule

Post by The German 3/17/2015, 8:58 am

Interesting to see that the current U19 German champion and league leader for this season didn't make it into the Supergroup.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Offsides again 3/17/2015, 3:45 pm

Question about TXN Leagues. D1 and then D2. i assume D2 is lessor skill level than D1 or is it just location.

Offsides again
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 3/17/2015, 6:03 pm

Offsides again wrote:Question about TXN Leagues.  D1 and then D2.  i assume D2 is lessor skill level than D1 or is it just location.

define skill. if by that you mean overall team quality it would be safe to assume a majority of D1 teams are better than D2 teams. there are however very talented players (D1 quality) on D2 and D3 teams for various reasons. cost, geography etc. AND there are some D1 "system" players that would not fair well as D2 starters. there are D1, D2, and D3 teams at most "locations i.e.: Classic, Arlington and Plano. then you can rank each of these based on experience and argue that a D2 team in one league could beat D1 team of the other league.
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/17/2015, 10:20 pm

soccerdadrandy wrote:
Offsides again wrote:Question about TXN Leagues.  D1 and then D2.  i assume D2 is lessor skill level than D1 or is it just location.

define skill. if by that you mean overall team quality it would be safe to assume a majority of D1 teams are better than D2 teams. there are however very talented players (D1 quality) on D2 and D3 teams for various reasons. cost, geography etc. AND there are some D1 "system" players that would not fair well as D2 starters. there are D1, D2, and D3 teams at most "locations i.e.: Classic, Arlington and Plano. then you can rank each of these based on experience and argue that a D2 team in one league could beat D1 team of the other league.
well said sir cheers
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 3/17/2015, 10:52 pm

omega striker wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:

well said sir cheers

To set it straight my older son who has played d-1 d-2 is now 6'2 and planted a 38 goal scorer on his arse tonight like it was childs play so it doesn't F-in matter . He's always been pretty skilled, now he's bigger and faster than most. Oh,, and he can play like the kid who always had to rely on his skills vs size/speed . Get this now cuzz it's crystal clear . If your kid develops skills and a good feel for the game it doesn't make a RATS ass what div he played for or what team. I would lay money that most would not like to play against him now .
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Reality Check 3/18/2015, 6:56 am

plantit wrote:
omega striker wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:

well said sir cheers

To set it straight  my older son  who has played  d-1  d-2  is now 6'2 and planted a 38 goal scorer on his arse tonight like it was childs play so it doesn't F-in  matter .  He's always been pretty skilled, now he's bigger and faster than most. Oh,, and he can play like the kid who always had to rely on his skills vs size/speed . Get this now cuzz it's crystal clear . If your kid develops skills and a good feel for the game it doesn't make a RATS ass what div he played for or  what team.  I would lay money that most would not like to play against him now .
I feel sorry for all the parents who actually believed in the coaches that sold them college and pro careers and payed all that money not only on the fees but all that extra skills they were told to do.

Reality Check
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 3/18/2015, 9:06 am

Reality Check wrote:
plantit wrote:
omega striker wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:

well said sir cheers

To set it straight  my older son  who has played  d-1  d-2  is now 6'2 and planted a 38 goal scorer on his arse tonight like it was childs play so it doesn't F-in  matter .  He's always been pretty skilled, now he's bigger and faster than most. Oh,, and he can play like the kid who always had to rely on his skills vs size/speed . Get this now cuzz it's crystal clear . If your kid develops skills and a good feel for the game it doesn't make a RATS ass what div he played for or  what team.  I would lay money that most would not like to play against him now .
I feel sorry for all the parents who actually believed in the coaches that sold them college and pro careers and payed all that money not only on the fees but all that extra skills they were told to do.

Be sure and add all the disappointed dance, cheer, volleyball,baseball, football, basketball and travel track parents to your Prayer List. Oh and don't forget the parents that spent hours and hours tutoring, pushing and prodding their little ones just to find out they didn't have the neccessary IQ for the scholarship they dreed off. Smile
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 3/18/2015, 9:13 am

Reality Check wrote:
plantit wrote:
omega striker wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:

well said sir cheers

LOL! That is hysterical! Pure poetry
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down