Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC?

+8
What?
whoswe
omega striker
nuchad
go99
rcamber09
crashthebox
soccersoccersoccer
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Empty Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC?

Post by soccersoccersoccer 7/8/2010, 11:07 am

Does anyone know where this coach ended up - rumor is he quit FWFC a few weeks ago or is he taking a 99 team to Arlington? I know many parents are hoping he got back into the private skills sector so their boys can go to a non affiliated club skills program.

soccersoccersoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Empty Re: Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC?

Post by crashthebox 7/8/2010, 11:34 am

not confirmed heard he is with FC Dallas... He took the FWFC job under the understanding that the 99 boys had the bye into d1. Don't know if he quit or was let out of his agreement with them after they lost the bye....

crashthebox
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by rcamber09 7/8/2010, 1:13 pm

I haven't seem him at the FWFC fields. I had also heard that he was heading over to FC but another birdie that knows him well said that Sting and DT made him a very good offer but we are not sure if he took it or not. My girly sure would like to go back to him but we haven't been able to get in contact with him. Does anyone have a # where he can be reached? I'm sure he doesn't read these post. If anyone has a contact # that would be great. I'm sure he left FWFC, but its just like a Draft pick of who can get him to go to their club. It would really surprise me if other clubs haven't been ringing his phone off the hook, he is just that good!

rcamber09
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 7/8/2010, 2:10 pm

I heard it will be announced during the Lebron James special
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by rcamber09 7/8/2010, 2:24 pm

go99 wrote:I heard it will be announced during the Lebron James special

LMAO thats funny! he is that good though. Would you happen to have his contact info? seems as the top poster you pretty much know everything and everyone which is good and maybe you could be of help. Thanks Go!

rcamber09
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 7/8/2010, 2:30 pm

Nope. BB has never done any skills. Wanted to check him out also. I heard he is that good, I bet rantnrave has his contact info.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by nuchad 7/8/2010, 2:48 pm

go99 wrote:Nope. BB has never done any skills. Wanted to check him out also. I heard he is that good, I bet rantnrave has his contact info.

worked out with him in june for a session...very impressive....if you get the opportunity tp play for him, take it...well worth any money you pay.

nuchad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccersoccersoccer 7/8/2010, 3:47 pm

I believe rantrave would have his info. Especially since he was the force behind getting Jessie hired at fwfc so he could bring his "soccer freaks" team there if they got the D1 bye.

Last edited by soccersoccersoccer on 7/9/2010, 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

soccersoccersoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 7/8/2010, 3:55 pm

you definitely have more story than me. I just know he told me about him and how great he was.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/8/2010, 4:29 pm

soccersoccersoccer wrote:I believe rantrave would have his info. Especially since he was the force behind getting Jessie hired at fwfc so he could bring his "soccer freaks" team there if they got the D1 bye. I have heard rumors of them being very good friends - but then again I have heard rumors that Jessie has cut him off and is done with him. Not a big deal to rantrave though - he landed somewhere, as he always does - at DTS. His kid is a heck of a player and was a great pickup for DTS.
wow you must know rantnrave very well?

but since you know rantnrave so good you should have known he had already committed to DTS before that all came about?
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by rcamber09 7/8/2010, 4:41 pm

soccersoccersoccer wrote:I believe rantrave would have his info. Especially since he was the force behind getting Jessie hired at fwfc so he could bring his "soccer freaks" team there if they got the D1 bye. I have heard rumors of them being very good friends - but then again I have heard rumors that Jessie has cut him off and is done with him. Not a big deal to rantrave though - he landed somewhere, as he always does - at DTS. His kid is a heck of a player and was a great pickup for DTS.

Did you hear this from the horses mouth (JD himself) that he cut this rant and rave guy out? your like the E News for 99 boys soccer (Spreading Rumours) We knew him personally and he always had a very good relationship w all the kids and parents that skilled with him. It seems kind of strange that you are inquiring about him but yet you know so much; maybe you should inform all of us as to where he landed since you know so much. Do you like him or do you hate him? Whats the deal with you or r u just being nosy? or do you want him to skill your kid? your not making much sense my friend! as far as this rant and rave guy getting him on the FWFC radar, I can pretty much guarantee you that you are wrong on that one. He came highly recommended from within the FWFC Coaching Circle. If you ever skilled with this guy, i can guarantee you would probably not want to do skills with anyone else but him. There are many of us that can truly say that he was a pleasure to deal with. If he ever picked up a girls group in my girlys age group we would drop FWFC like a bad habit and go wherever he is at. JD has probably seen a ton of kids come and go and I am sure he doesn't take things personally so if you want for your kid to skill with him I will PM you his number as soon as I find out his contact info. Maybe you can ask rant and rave to put in a good word for you. too much Haterade in your drink! maybe you should change your name to haterhaterhater.

rcamber09
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by whoswe 7/8/2010, 4:58 pm

Jesse is with Revolution on the girls side.

whoswe
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 7/8/2010, 4:59 pm

so then he is with FCD
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by whoswe 7/8/2010, 5:04 pm

go99 wrote:so then he is with FCD
He will be when the merger happens. He is currently working with the 95 and 96 girls.

whoswe
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by What? 7/8/2010, 6:20 pm

I call BS on this story. The only person that cuts him off is his wife! Soccer Freaks? That team is a mixture of kids from '99 teams throughout Classic. Most of the kids on that team know each other from SDL and soccer camps. Due to geography, the Soccer Freak boys can not play together. They can play indoor and make up a pretty good team.
On a serious note, Rant and Rave had nothing but great things to say about Diaz. His kid and the two speedy forwards from DTS will overwhelm defenses. Too fast and clever. That team in my opinion will push for 1st. Good decision on his part. He's a great fit for that team. According to my sources, they added 1 FC Dallas Elite player, 2 DT players, 1 Solar Red Player and a new DTS player from the second team.
What?
What?
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rcamber09 7/8/2010, 8:36 pm

whoswe wrote:
He will be when the merger happens. He is currently working with the 95 and 96 girls.

WOW Rev/FCD ended up with a great coach! Congratulations to Rev/FCD He is awesome. Look for Rev to start shaking up the South, he has a very large following of kids on both the girls and boys side! Will Rev. be a part of FCD South or will they be their own FCD something something? Too bad we just signed a contract I would have gone over there with JD. Can you provide any info as far as the Revolution Website so I can get his contact info? Do you know if he will be coaching on the boys side any time soon? Thanks for the update whoswe! thats great to hear he didn't go the DT route.

rcamber09
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BACKPOST 7/8/2010, 9:43 pm

rcamber09 wrote:
whoswe wrote:

WOW Rev/FCD ended up with a great coach! Congratulations to Rev/FCD He is awesome. Look for Rev to start shaking up the South, he has a very large following of kids on both the girls and boys side! Will Rev. be a part of FCD South or will they be their own FCD something something? Too bad we just signed a contract I would have gone over there with JD. Can you provide any info as far as the Revolution Website so I can get his contact info? Do you know if he will be coaching on the boys side any time soon? Thanks for the update whoswe! thats great to hear he didn't go the DT route.
FYI!!!
RCamber is Jessie Diaz! Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_scratch

BACKPOST
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/8/2010, 9:46 pm

BACKPOST wrote:
rcamber09 wrote:
whoswe wrote:

FYI!!!
WTF Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_question Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_question Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_question Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_eek
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by nuchad 7/8/2010, 10:18 pm

omega striker wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
rcamber09 wrote:
whoswe wrote:

FYI!!!
WTF Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_question Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_question Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_question Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_eek

Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_bounce Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_bounce Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_bounce Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_bounce Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_bounce Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_rabbit Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_rabbit Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_rabbit Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_rabbit Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_rabbit Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Alien Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Alien Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Alien Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Alien Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Alien Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_cyclops Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_cyclops Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_cyclops Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_cyclops Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_cyclops Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_clown Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_clown Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_clown Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_clown Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_clown Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_clown
yes, this MAKES ME LAUGH!!! Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_lol Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_razz Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_razz Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_lol Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_rabbit Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_rabbit Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Lol Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Lol Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_rr

nuchad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rcamber09 7/9/2010, 6:36 am

nuchad wrote:
omega striker wrote:
BACKPOST wrote:
rcamber09 wrote:
whoswe wrote:

FYI!!!

Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_bounce Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_bounce Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_bounce Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_bounce Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_bounce Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_rabbit Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_rabbit Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_rabbit Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_rabbit Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_rabbit Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Alien Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Alien Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Alien Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Alien Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Alien Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_cyclops Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_cyclops Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_cyclops Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_cyclops Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_cyclops Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_clown Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_clown Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_clown Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_clown Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_clown Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_clown
yes, this MAKES ME LAUGH!!! Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_lol Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_razz Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_razz Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_lol Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_rabbit Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_rabbit Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Lol Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Lol Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_rr

It makes me laugh too! this guy has no clue. Not JD, not even of the male gender! haha

rcamber09
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rcamber09 7/9/2010, 7:04 am

What? wrote:
I call BS on this story. The only person that cuts him off is his wife! Soccer Freaks? That team is a mixture of kids from '99 teams throughout Classic. Most of the kids on that team know each other from SDL and soccer camps. Due to geography, the Soccer Freak boys can not play together. They can play indoor and make up a pretty good team.
On a serious note, Rant and Rave had nothing but great things to say about Diaz. His kid and the two speedy forwards from DTS will overwhelm defenses. Too fast and clever. That team in my opinion will push for 1st. Good decision on his part. He's a great fit for that team. According to my sources, they added 1 FC Dallas Elite player, 2 DT players, 1 Solar Red Player and a new DTS player from the second team.

This is about the tenth time I have heard of these soccer freaks what is this all about? Is this an elite team that destroys everyone and then turns into DT or another big club? I know on the boys side they have team Dynamo and when my Daughter was growing up they had the Rowdys. If so who do the soccer freaks feed into where do they practice and who is the coach? what age group? There is no info on this team. I have an 02 and that will be looking for a team next year. IF you could help with practice location that would help also. Thnx

rcamber09
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dudemon 7/9/2010, 12:18 pm

Jesse is NOT with Revolution. I have heard that he is coaching some older girls teams at FCD. Too bad the D1 team didn't work out w/ all the boys who trained with him. It would have been phenomenal talent, phenomenal athleticism, phenomenal coaching, and supportive parents. Just didn't work out, though...

dudemon
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 7/9/2010, 12:42 pm

rcamber09 wrote:
What? wrote:

This is about the tenth time I have heard of these soccer freaks what is this all about? Is this an elite team that destroys everyone and then turns into DT or another big club? I know on the boys side they have team Dynamo and when my Daughter was growing up they had the Rowdys. If so who do the soccer freaks feed into where do they practice and who is the coach? what age group? There is no info on this team. I have an 02 and that will be looking for a team next year. IF you could help with practice location that would help also. Thnx
they where just an indoor team made up of mainly DTS and FCD players!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 7/9/2010, 12:54 pm

dudemon wrote:Jesse is NOT with Revolution. I have heard that he is coaching some older girls teams at FCD. Too bad the D1 team didn't work out w/ all the boys who trained with him. It would have been phenomenal talent, phenomenal athleticism, phenomenal coaching, and supportive parents. Just didn't work out, though...
So where is he? Starting to think this Jesse guy is a mythilogical creature like a unicorn or bigfoot. Just a story people tell young soccer players to sleep at night. "just go to sleep at night and jesse "the soccer fairy" will deliver soccer skills greater than you could have ever imagined. Jessie Diaz - still with FWFC? Icon_smile . Who has the official story? Come on [color:79a8=#000]rcamber you are supposed to be him so let us in on the story.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by whoswe 7/9/2010, 12:55 pm

dudemon wrote:Jesse is NOT with Revolution. I have heard that he is coaching some older girls teams at FCD. Too bad the D1 team didn't work out w/ all the boys who trained with him. It would have been phenomenal talent, phenomenal athleticism, phenomenal coaching, and supportive parents. Just didn't work out, though...
He is working with Rev95 girls D1 and 96 girls D1 who will merge with FCD.

whoswe
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next