Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

94 Classic Scores and Observations Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

94 Classic Scores and Observations

5 posters

Go down

94 Classic Scores and Observations Empty 94 Classic Scores and Observations

Post by Soccernovice 9/12/2010, 5:41 pm

Will probually be late this evening before scores are posted for yesterday and today.

Today DI Games
\
Longhorns scored late in game against Revolution was 0 to 0 do not know final score. Probually 1 to 0.

Would be interesting to here how West Texas United did against Texans Red and TFC this week-end.

FC Dallas Premier played CDI.

TLSC/AYSES 94 beat Solar Red 3 to 1. AYSES had many opportunities that were close Solar Red scored on one of few chances with great shot from middle.

Other games?
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

94 Classic Scores and Observations Empty Re: 94 Classic Scores and Observations

Post by tlay 9/12/2010, 6:55 pm

Soccernovice wrote:Will probually be late this evening before scores are posted for yesterday and today.

Today DI Games
\
Longhorns scored late in game against Revolution was 0 to 0 do not know final score. Probually 1 to 0.

Would be interesting to here how West Texas United did against Texans Red and TFC this week-end.

FC Dallas Premier played CDI.

TLSC/AYSES 94 beat Solar Red 3 to 1. AYSES had many opportunities that were close Solar Red scored on one of few chances with great shot from middle.

Other games?

Since the chatter has been quiet on the '94 board, I thought I'd jump in for once....

Longhorns had a late goal to go ahead in the game with Revolution. Revolution doesn't look like it has many of the same players from their last year's squad. I only recognized a few from last year. Not sure what happened, but they've definitely lost a step each year over the previous few. This might be their last year in D1 although I'm not sure, at this age, what that really matters.

Haven't heard anything about the West Texas game yet, but, based on their record so far and their Plano Labor Day tournament performance, this will be a team to watch. They've definitely seemed to improve each year. That's the beauty of staying together as a squad.

I had a chance to watch alot of the TLSC/AYSES 94 vs Solar Red game. I think TLSC/AYSES could have probably won by more if the Solar coach hadn't made some substitutions in the defense during the first half to stop up some serious gaps. Players #3 and #11 seemed to plug them pretty well late in the first half. It looked like the coach was still trying to find the right mixture between (what I suspect and heard from some sideline conversations) are a few of the D2 Hurst players, the residual bench players from Solar's last year team and the others they picked up along the way. From what I understand, the coaches were previously Hurst coaches as well as several members of the team. It may take them awhile to figure out Classic D1. If not, it'll be a long season for them.

What's happened to CDI? They don't seem the same team as in previous years.

At this point in the season (and I know it's very early), it appears TLSC/AYSES are the team to beat.

tlay
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by THE NEEDLE 9/12/2010, 7:43 pm

At this point in the season (and I know it's very early), it appears TLSC/AYSES are the team to beat.

Mission accomplished; TFC already beat them.
THE NEEDLE
THE NEEDLE
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 9/12/2010, 7:54 pm

Needle next time maybe TFC has a special hex on TLSC/AYSES although AYSES controlled the whole first half and some of 2nd, TFC knows how to sense a lack of confidence and exploit it to the max. The AYSES team needs to get that mojo on 2nd half they have lost to TFC in last two minutes of game 4 times now in a row. It am predicting different result next time later this fall. Also, TFC has it hands full with rest of teams if they run the board then it will be up to AYSES to stop them. If they win again and run the board against the rest of the teams, they deserve to be #1 league champions for 2010 - 2011.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by THE NEEDLE 9/12/2010, 8:00 pm

Soccernovice wrote:Needle next time maybe TFC has a special hex on TLSC/AYSES although AYSES controlled the whole first half and some of 2nd, TFC knows how to sense a lack of confidence and exploit it to the max. The AYSES team needs to get that mojo on 2nd half they have lost to TFC in last two minutes of game 4 times now in a row. It am predicting different result next time later this fall. Also, TFC has it hands full with rest of teams if they run the board then it will be up to AYSES to stop them. If they win again and run the board against the rest of the teams, they deserve to be #1 league champions for 2010 - 2011.

Please change your name to AysesPomPoms. Shocked
THE NEEDLE
THE NEEDLE
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 9/12/2010, 8:11 pm

TheNeedle TFC pompoms? Shocked
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tlay 9/12/2010, 8:23 pm

It wouldn't hurt for the Academy League to create a D2 and D3 division so the better D1 Classic teams could really compete in the big leagues for bragging rights. Wink

tlay
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Almost done 9/12/2010, 8:27 pm

The only thing that matters at this point (except for texans) is finishing first at mid season. If you lose games you control does that mean you are the better team? Saw west texas united lost both games this weekend not so much a team to watch. Gave up five today. Haven't heard pompoms say much about the loss to west Texas last weekend. I'm sure they were in control of that game too.

Almost done
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 9/12/2010, 10:10 pm

tlay I think there is big difference between FC Dallas, Texans and Solar Academy then top DI teams. Note sure about lower half of Academy teams in Development Academy league. Andromeda Academy is in lower half of Development Academy last year at u16 I think top few DI teams were better in my opinion. Some teams like AYSES and TFC choose not to field a Development Academy team feeling the players would get equal college exposure opportunities and that has been true so far for the 91's and 92's. We expect the 94's will have equal or better DI opportunities. Most 91's and 92's got to go on to DI schools and play soccer if that was their goal.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by THE NEEDLE 9/12/2010, 10:44 pm

Soccernovice wrote:tlay I think there is big difference between FC Dallas, Texans and Solar Academy then top DI teams. Note sure about lower half of Academy teams in Development Academy league. Andromeda Academy is in lower half of Development Academy last year at u16 I think top few DI teams were better in my opinion. Some teams like AYSES and TFC choose not to field a Development Academy team feeling the players would get equal college exposure opportunities and that has been true so far for the 91's and 92's. We expect the 94's will have equal or better DI opportunities. Most 91's and 92's got to go on to DI schools and play soccer if that was their goal.

Ayses and TFC chose not to field USSF Academy teams? I didn't realize they were invited and declined. Rolling Eyes

THE NEEDLE
THE NEEDLE
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yak Attack 9/12/2010, 11:24 pm

Soccernovice wrote:tlay I think there is big difference between FC Dallas, Texans and Solar Academy then top DI teams. Note sure about lower half of Academy teams in Development Academy league. Andromeda Academy is in lower half of Development Academy last year at u16 I think top few DI teams were better in my opinion. Some teams like AYSES and TFC choose not to field a Development Academy team feeling the players would get equal college exposure opportunities and that has been true so far for the 91's and 92's. We expect the 94's will have equal or better DI opportunities. Most 91's and 92's got to go on to DI schools and play soccer if that was their goal.

So much DA talk. Novice I think you will see this year that the gap is growing. DA is pulling more kids up, especially with our group split between 94 and 93 birth year.

Yak Attack
Yak Attack
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 9/12/2010, 11:57 pm

Needle I think there are some club, parents, and players not interested. Invited are not I see lots of lower quality development academy teams getting beat all the time at showcase tournaments.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down