Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

U11 Classic D1 - Page 18 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

U11 Classic D1

+48
txsoccerdad10
DallasRebels05B
lobosfc17
TikiTaka10
Solar 07B
Dallassoccerdad
Whatdoiknow1
07 boys soccer
ABCDE FC
OP05
Entering the Fray
TXSoccerBall
rgr07dad
Sal-Ker
DaddyRebel
SEC8
moonequiped
ShastaTx
thebirdstheword
Solar5555
DragonStryker
DblDown
TayJ6
just-a-dad
cruiser
baller07
FCD07 Mom
longview
Nomansoccerdad
Bears
bueler13
robertogag
itscalledfootball
No_Surprise_Here
Soccer_Dad_NTX
CSTinDFW
good4nuthin
finish1
soccerfan0522
07Boy
MurderWasTheCase
takinumbers
blackcleatsoccerfan
DR07B
Socceropath
Uncleof05AP
ScottyTX
twotone
52 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

U11 Classic D1 - Page 18 Empty Re: U11 Classic D1

Post by Ant_Knee 9/24/2017, 12:27 pm

Also, from talking with Adrian, as Solar continues to look for a home, US Soccer is putting pressure to have Solar more in the Fortworth and/or Tarrant County area as the DFW area already has FCD in Frisco and Texans in Dallas area. That's not to say they won't keep all of their current locations, US Soccer's mindset is that there is already strong representation in those areas.

Ant_Knee
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 07 boys soccer 9/24/2017, 12:30 pm

DragonStryker wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:
Socceroo wrote:
DragonStryker wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:
baller07 wrote:ANYWAYS.....

Solar Mckinney 5-2 over FC Dallas quite unexpected…Against all odds. Sounds like Mckinney won the lottery.

Solar Kennington continues to climb - 2-1 vs ETX wildcatters. The fight for the Solar Throne continues.

No real king in Texans battle for the throne. 0-0.

Liverpool Owen 3-0 victory over Celtic says a lot about them.

Rebels continue to demolish their opponents - 7-2 vs ayses. Their victories are as big as their players.

FC Dallas Suarez continue to rise, 5-0 vs texans south!

Allegiance 4-0 vs Fever raises questions. Did the new wonder boy fit in?

Elite United loses again, 0-1 vs FCD youth blue, are they marching out of the top 10?

The "Solar Throne" that is funny.  Unlike FCD and Texans, Solar has not pooled or combined players to make a "top team" to compete - YET

Want to see the "top team" in action?  Just wait for the DA combination of Solar players from the five D1 and D2 teams...

You know as well as anyone that McKinney has pooled the players from his area save one or two (all the top players left where they started to join his team, I recognized 3 from Oglesby that left shortly after AP). Asserting there are more than 1 or 2 prospects on Martinez's team isn't realistic and there are presently no prospects on lanier's team (they'd be playing with McKinney if there were, might be 1 or 2 2nd team prospects, more of a were just talking BFS).  

What Solar hasn't done is pool the entire club yet and their top 13 club-wide clearly aren't on the same team yet as with FCD.  DT is arguably split bewteen Dallas and Red though there are arguments as to how many of Red's players could play Dallas's system.

I'm FCD, but I have seen several of Solar teams play. From an unbiased observer, I do think there are about 3 or 4 so kids from Martinez, 4 or 5 from Volkan and 4 or 5 from Kennington plus 7 or so from McKinney. That is 16 to 21 kids right there.

Plus as we all know, who the DA coach is a big deal and that will make a difference. I don't think McKinney has an A license. So he is automatically out. Does that mean a lot of his players will be taken away? Maybe not...

You do not need an A license to coach DA.  You need a national B license - Both McKinney and Lanier have national B licenses.

From what I have seen, I think Solar has 20+ kids on their current Classic League teams that could play at the DA level next year.  

Side note - my son is not one of them. Being a December 07 birthday, I hope he physically shows up and still has the level of interest a year or two down the road - if not, that high school field goal kicker position is all his!

Same boat, son has already been told he has the skill but not the size and that assuming he's still playing he'll likely be on the u16 squad assuming anticipated further skill and IQ development.  Time will tell if he stays interested and focused enough to make that happen.

If McKinney gets tapped, plan on 80% or more of his current squad making DA. If he isn't, it's probably more like 40% to 50%. Lanier would be a solid choice but that would suck for his current D2 squad as they'd lose a solid coach.

Martinez and Oglesby are also options. As is Castro. Don't believe Kennington or Volkan have the requisite licenses at present.

I'm betting it's a coach not presently involved with the 07's.

The size issue can be frustrating when you don't have coaches who recognize that usually evens itself out after 16 and you know what you have.  Soccer IQ, technical ability, speed and/or speed of play and playing aggressive and physical can overcome the size drag if you're at the right place.  You see it every Saturday with some of those smaller kids that play with a chip on their shoulder and take it to the bigger guys. But you definitely have to bring something extra if youre a head shorter.

07 boys soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ant_Knee 9/24/2017, 12:33 pm

Matt doesn't have the proper license to be the DA coach.  And with the time it takes to get the proper license he will not be the coach.  As of right now I have heard it's Adam Wells.  If you know what he looks like, he has been lurking around some of the games.

I assume Joey K. has the licensing because I think Solar gave him an ECNL team but I might be wrong. Even if he has the licensing, he currently is not on the table for the 07 DA coach. He has been out to coach the 03 DAs for a practice but nothing more than that. If Adrian is out of town, and that guy is really busy with everything Solar, Misail or Diego typically take the 03s.

Last edited by Ant_Knee on 9/24/2017, 12:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ant_Knee
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar 07B 9/24/2017, 12:40 pm

DragonStryker wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:
Socceroo wrote:
DragonStryker wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:
baller07 wrote:ANYWAYS.....

Solar Mckinney 5-2 over FC Dallas quite unexpected…Against all odds. Sounds like Mckinney won the lottery.

Solar Kennington continues to climb - 2-1 vs ETX wildcatters. The fight for the Solar Throne continues.

No real king in Texans battle for the throne. 0-0.

Liverpool Owen 3-0 victory over Celtic says a lot about them.

Rebels continue to demolish their opponents - 7-2 vs ayses. Their victories are as big as their players.

FC Dallas Suarez continue to rise, 5-0 vs texans south!

Allegiance 4-0 vs Fever raises questions. Did the new wonder boy fit in?

Elite United loses again, 0-1 vs FCD youth blue, are they marching out of the top 10?

The "Solar Throne" that is funny.  Unlike FCD and Texans, Solar has not pooled or combined players to make a "top team" to compete - YET

Want to see the "top team" in action?  Just wait for the DA combination of Solar players from the five D1 and D2 teams...

You know as well as anyone that McKinney has pooled the players from his area save one or two (all the top players left where they started to join his team, I recognized 3 from Oglesby that left shortly after AP). Asserting there are more than 1 or 2 prospects on Martinez's team isn't realistic and there are presently no prospects on lanier's team (they'd be playing with McKinney if there were, might be 1 or 2 2nd team prospects, more of a were just talking BFS).  

What Solar hasn't done is pool the entire club yet and their top 13 club-wide clearly aren't on the same team yet as with FCD.  DT is arguably split bewteen Dallas and Red though there are arguments as to how many of Red's players could play Dallas's system.

I'm FCD, but I have seen several of Solar teams play. From an unbiased observer, I do think there are about 3 or 4 so kids from Martinez, 4 or 5 from Volkan and 4 or 5 from Kennington plus 7 or so from McKinney. That is 16 to 21 kids right there.

Plus as we all know, who the DA coach is a big deal and that will make a difference. I don't think McKinney has an A license. So he is automatically out. Does that mean a lot of his players will be taken away? Maybe not...

You do not need an A license to coach DA.  You need a national B license - Both McKinney and Lanier have national B licenses.

From what I have seen, I think Solar has 20+ kids on their current Classic League teams that could play at the DA level next year.  

Side note - my son is not one of them. Being a December 07 birthday, I hope he physically shows up and still has the level of interest a year or two down the road - if not, that high school field goal kicker position is all his!

Same boat, son has already been told he has the skill but not the size and that assuming he's still playing he'll likely be on the u16 squad assuming anticipated further skill and IQ development.  Time will tell if he stays interested and focused enough to make that happen.

If McKinney gets tapped, plan on 80% or more of his current squad making DA. If he isn't, it's probably more like 40% to 50%. Lanier would be a solid choice but that would suck for his current D2 squad as they'd lose a solid coach.

Martinez and Oglesby are also options. As is Castro. Don't believe Kennington or Volkan have the requisite licenses at present.

I'm betting it's a coach not presently involved with the 07's.

Yep, it's a long road. Planning for your kids development to pay off in 2 to 3 years takes patience and dedication.

McKinney or Lanier would be good choices - the good thing is, if one does coach DA, the other could combine the boys who don't go to DA with the strong second team players and still have a strong D1 unit.

However, I too think the coach will already be a current DA coach (Oglesby or Castro)

I also would not be surprised to see the 07 DA practice facilities be located in the Grapevine / Southlake area.

Solar 07B
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD07 Mom 9/24/2017, 3:31 pm

Ant_Knee wrote:Matt doesn't have the proper license to be the DA coach.  And with the time it takes to get the proper license he will not be the coach.  As of right now I have heard it's Adam Wells.  If you know what he looks like, he has been lurking around some of the games.

I assume Joey K. has the licensing because I think Solar gave him an ECNL team but I might be wrong.  Even if he has the licensing, he currently is not on the table for the 07 DA coach.  He has been out to coach the 03 DAs for a practice but nothing more than that.  If Adrian is out of town, and that guy is really busy with everything Solar, Misail or Diego typically take the 03s.

Not involved with Solar. But I know for fact and I can say with a very high level of confidence that Wells will not be the 07 DA coach. Please don't ask me how I know this. I just do....

There hasn't been a decision yet, but Adrian has his 1,2,3 list already. I can say that at least 1 of those in the list is a current 07 coach...and I don't think McKinney is one of the 3...

FCD07 Mom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/24/2017, 3:45 pm

Socceroo wrote:
Ant_Knee wrote:Matt doesn't have the proper license to be the DA coach.  And with the time it takes to get the proper license he will not be the coach.  As of right now I have heard it's Adam Wells.  If you know what he looks like, he has been lurking around some of the games.

I assume Joey K. has the licensing because I think Solar gave him an ECNL team but I might be wrong.  Even if he has the licensing, he currently is not on the table for the 07 DA coach.  He has been out to coach the 03 DAs for a practice but nothing more than that.  If Adrian is out of town, and that guy is really busy with everything Solar, Misail or Diego typically take the 03s.

Not involved with Solar. But I know for fact and I can say with a very high level of confidence that Wells will not be the 07 DA coach. Please don't ask me how I know this. I just do....

There hasn't been a decision yet, but Adrian has his 1,2,3 list already. I can say that at least 1 of those in the list is a current 07 coach...and I don't think McKinney is one of the 3...

The whispers of my sources tell me that the following is how Adrian looks at that decision:

1. Diego Castro - Current U12 DA coach and likely will be asked to stay with U12 going into next year.
2. Luis Zuazua -  Current U17 DA coach... has recently began assisting with U12 DA. Could potentially be asked to take the 06s into U13 or become U12 coach of 07s.
3. Joey Kennington - 07 D1 coach. Has the licensing. He's done quite a bit of work pooling along side of Adam Wells... and rumors have it there were promises made to get him to give up his own thing (LFS)...

Again.. these are just speculations from my sources... all of whom are working closely within the organization or have kids playing U12 DA.

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD07 Mom 9/24/2017, 10:11 pm

factsmatter wrote:
Socceroo wrote:

The whispers of my sources tell me that the following is how Adrian looks at that decision:

1. Diego Castro - Current U12 DA coach and likely will be asked to stay with U12 going into next year.
2. Luis Zuazua -  Current U17 DA coach... has recently began assisting with U12 DA. Could potentially be asked to take the 06s into U13 or become U12 coach of 07s.
3. Joey Kennington - 07 D1 coach. Has the licensing. He's done quite a bit of work pooling along side of Adam Wells... and rumors have it there were promises made to get him to give up his own thing (LFS)...

Again.. these are just speculations from my sources... all of whom are working closely within the organization or have kids playing U12 DA.

If I'm a solar parent with a kid that is likely to play DA, I would pray that ZuaZua is not the guy leading the 07s...  That would be an easy recruiting tool for FCD      Laughing

FCD07 Mom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomansoccerdad 9/25/2017, 1:41 am

Weekend results like this 07 D1 Classic sure help remind me of why I was such a horrible sports better many many moons ago!!!

Congrats to McKinney for beating FC Dallas! Congrats to Liverpool Owen and stinks for my Celtics (girls game overlapped) so I missed the game and have no reportfor you!

Can't wait to warch next week!!!

Nomansoccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallassoccerdad 9/25/2017, 8:33 am

This weekend I was listening to a Dad outissde the fence talking to probably his parents or inlaws about his son’s team doing well in classic league and being a top team and such. It struck me as odd knowing the team and how they normally do so I got curious and looked at the standings. Sure enough they are in the top 10 currently but only because they've played lower teams.

This got me wondering has anyone looked at strength of schedule for the fall season and such? I’ll admit I’m too lazy to really dig in too much but since this board over reacts to everything mundane detail I was curious if any of you had?

Dallassoccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 9/25/2017, 8:48 am

Dallassoccerdad wrote:This weekend I was listening to a Dad outissde the fence talking to probably his parents or inlaws about his son’s team doing well in classic league and being a top team and such.  It struck me as odd knowing the team and how they normally do so I got curious and looked at the standings.  Sure enough they are in the top 10 currently but only because they've played lower teams.  

This got me wondering has anyone looked at strength of schedule for the fall season and such?  I’ll admit I’m too lazy to really dig in too much but since this board over reacts to everything mundane detail I was curious if any of you had?

Was actually thinking about this last night myself. Two ways to look at this, strength based on original seeding and strength based on current ranking.

I'll pull it together and post results.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 9/25/2017, 9:09 am

In order of current standings. Schedule ranked from weakest to strongest by original seeding which after looking at this makes the most sense in my mind. I'll run it the other way just so we have it as well.

Dallas Rebels - 18th
DT Red - 16th
FCDY - 9th
Solar Kennington - 15th
FCDA - 12th
DT Dallas - 10th
LP Owen - 17th
Solar McKinney - 8th
NTX Celtic - 4th
AYSES - 7th
Allegiance - 20th
ETX Wildcatters - 6th
Elite United - 19th
FCD Blue - 3rd
FCD West Blue - 13th
FCD ETX Premier - 1st
LP St John - 14th
DT South - 11th
Fever - 2nd
Tigres - 4th

Last edited by DragonStryker on 9/25/2017, 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Error in Calc)
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 9/25/2017, 9:22 am

In order of current standings. Schedule ranked from weakest to strongest by current standings.

Dallas Rebels - 19th
DT Red - 18th
FCDY - 15th
Solar Kennington - 16th
FCDA - 20th
DT Dallas - 13th
LP Owen - 10th
Solar McKinney - 6th
NTX Celtic - 8th
AYSES - 12th
Allegiance - 17th
ETX Wildcatters - 5th
Elite United - 14th
FCD Blue - 3rd
FCD West Blue - 6th
FCD ETX Premier - 9th
LP St John - 11th
DT South - 1st
Fever - 4th
Tigres - 2nd

Last edited by DragonStryker on 9/25/2017, 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceropath 9/25/2017, 9:52 am

Week 4 results...it was a bloodbath for most. Proof positive...NONE of us have any idea what we're talking about, but its still fun so...

Week 4:
Socceroo 23
NoSupriseHere 21
Takinumbers 19
Good4nuthin 19
Socceropath 16
Cruiser 16
DallasSoccerDad 16
FactMatter 14
Solar5555 12
KOSoccer92 12
Baller07 12
DragonStryker 9
TayJ6 9
Solar07B 8

Overall Scores:
Socceroo 80
Good4nuthin 74
TayJ6 73
Baller07 73
DragonStryker 72
Socceropath 71
NoSurpriseHere 68
Cruiser 66
Takinumbers 64
FactsMatter 62
DallasSoccerDad 60
KOSoccer92 55
Solar5555 51
Solar07B 31

Shout outs for perfect predictions:
NoSurpriseHere Kennington 2 v Wildcatters 1
Socceroo Kennington 2 v Wildcatters 1
Socceroo FCD W 3 v Tigres 0

Upset specials- in addition to McKinney's epic upset of FCDA, nobody picked FCD Blue to beat Elite. Congrats to McKinney and FCD Blue!

Socceropath
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD07 Mom 9/25/2017, 9:54 am

Ant_Knee wrote:Also, from talking with Adrian, as Solar continues to look for a home, US Soccer is putting pressure to have Solar more in the Fortworth and/or Tarrant County area as the DFW area already has FCD in Frisco and Texans in Dallas area.  That's not to say they won't keep all of their current locations, US Soccer's mindset is that there is already strong representation in those areas.

The rumors are they are looking for a site (or have found one already) in the Southlake/Grapevine area. Which makes a lot of sense if the above is true.

FCD07 Mom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD07 Mom 9/25/2017, 9:55 am

Socceropath wrote:Week 4 results...it was a bloodbath for most.  Proof positive...NONE of us have any idea what we're talking about, but its still fun so...

Week 4:
Socceroo   23
NoSupriseHere   21
Takinumbers   19
Good4nuthin   19
Socceropath   16
Cruiser   16
DallasSoccerDad   16
FactMatter   14
Solar5555   12
KOSoccer92   12
Baller07    12
DragonStryker   9
TayJ6    9
Solar07B  8

Overall Scores:
Socceroo  80
Good4nuthin   74
TayJ6   73
Baller07   73
DragonStryker  72
Socceropath   71
NoSurpriseHere  68
Cruiser   66
Takinumbers  64
FactsMatter   62
DallasSoccerDad   60
KOSoccer92   55
Solar5555   51
Solar07B  31

NoSurpriseHere   Kennington 2 v Wildcatters 1
Socceroo   Kennington 2 v Wildcatters 1
Socceroo   FCD W 3  v Tigres 0

Upset specials- in addition to McKinney's epic upset of FCDA, nobody picked FCD Blue to beat Elite.  Congrats to McKinney and FCD Blue!

Very Happy  Thank you!! Some of us just pay attention to some of the games...    Very Happy

FCD07 Mom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallassoccerdad 9/25/2017, 10:07 am

DragonStryker wrote:In order of current standings. Schedule ranked from weakest to strongest by current standings.

Dallas Rebels - 19th
DT Red - 18th
FCDY - 15th
Solar Kennington - 16th
FCDA - 20th
DT Dallas - 13th
LP Owen - 10th
Solar McKinney - 6th
NTX Celtic - 8th
AYSES - 12th
Allegiance - 17th
ETX Wildcatters - 5th
Elite United - 14th
FCD Blue - 3rd
FCD West Blue - 6th
FCD ETX Premier - 9th
LP St John - 11th
DT South - 1st
Fever - 4th
Tigres - 2nd

Thanks for doing the leg work. So 1 means weakest / easiest schedule and so
On?

Dallassoccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD07 Mom 9/25/2017, 10:08 am

Top of the TABLE after 4 weeks:

Team NameMPWLDGFGAPts
1) DALLAS REBELS SC440024512
2) DALLAS TEXANS RED430114110
3) FC DALLAS YOUTH (Suarez)430114210
4) SOLAR 07B KENNINGTON43019510
5) FC DALLAS YOUTH43102459
6) DALLAS TEXANS4202828
7) LIVERPOOL OWEN4202848
8  SOLAR 07B MCKINNEY4211967
9) NTX CELTIC FC4211557
10) AYSES SC421111137
RELEGATION BATTLE:
Team NameMPWLDGFGAPts
17) LIVERPOOL ST JOHN40312171
18) DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH (RUBIO)40406160
19) FEVER UNITED40404160
20) GARLAND TIGRES ACADEMY40400270  

PROMOTION BATTLE:TOP 4 of D2
Team NameMPWLDGFGAPts
1) DALLAS RUSH FC430125510
2) FC LEGENDS UTD430119710
3) SOLAR 07B VOLKAN430115410
4) SOLAR 07B MARTINEZ430115610

FCD07 Mom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 9/25/2017, 10:14 am

Dallassoccerdad wrote:
DragonStryker wrote:In order of current standings. Schedule ranked from weakest to strongest by current standings.

Dallas Rebels - 19th
DT Red - 18th
FCDY - 15th
Solar Kennington - 16th
FCDA - 20th
DT Dallas - 13th
LP Owen - 10th
Solar McKinney - 6th
NTX Celtic - 8th
AYSES - 12th
Allegiance - 17th
ETX Wildcatters - 5th
Elite United - 14th
FCD Blue - 3rd
FCD West Blue - 6th
FCD ETX Premier - 9th
LP St John - 11th
DT South - 1st
Fever - 4th
Tigres - 2nd

Thanks for doing the leg work.  So 1 means weakest / easiest schedule and so
On?

1st is hardest schedule. 20th is weakest/easiest.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dallassoccerdad 9/25/2017, 10:17 am

Thanks for clarifying when you wrote weakest to strongest I took number one was weekest which was counterintuitive to what I had noticed

Dallassoccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 9/25/2017, 10:33 am

And by YSR this morning (1st is strongest schedule / 20th weakest).

In order of current standings. Schedule ranked from weakest to strongest by current standings.

Dallas Rebels - 17th
DT Red - 18th
FCDY - 5th
Solar Kennington - 13th
FCDA - 9th
DT Dallas - 16th
LP Owen - 15th
Solar McKinney - 10th
NTX Celtic - 3rd
AYSES - 7th
Allegiance - 18th
ETX Wildcatters - 4th
Elite United - 20th
FCD Blue - 6th
FCD West Blue - 11th
FCD ETX Premier - 1sr
LP St John - 12th
DT South - 14th
Fever - 2nd
Tigres - 8th
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/25/2017, 10:52 am

Socceropath wrote:Week 4 results...it was a bloodbath for most.  Proof positive...NONE of us have any idea what we're talking about, but its still fun so...

Week 4:
Socceroo   23
NoSupriseHere   21
Takinumbers   19
Good4nuthin   19
Socceropath   16
Cruiser   16
DallasSoccerDad   16
FactMatter   14
Solar5555   12
KOSoccer92   12
Baller07    12
DragonStryker   9
TayJ6    9
Solar07B  8

Overall Scores:
Socceroo  80
Good4nuthin   74
TayJ6   73
Baller07   73
DragonStryker  72
Socceropath   71
NoSurpriseHere  68
Cruiser   66
Takinumbers  64
FactsMatter   62
DallasSoccerDad   60
KOSoccer92   55
Solar5555   51
Solar07B  31

NoSurpriseHere   Kennington 2 v Wildcatters 1
Socceroo   Kennington 2 v Wildcatters 1
Socceroo   FCD W 3  v Tigres 0

Upset specials- in addition to McKinney's epic upset of FCDA, nobody picked FCD Blue to beat Elite.  Congrats to McKinney and FCD Blue!

So I need a reminder on how the points are tallied each week please. I'm not sure I remember how it all works.

Also, I deserve a shout-out for the perfect prediction of the Kennington v Wildcatters game.. after all I was first to nail that one... Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 9/25/2017, 10:53 am

Socceroo wrote:Top of the TABLE after 4 weeks:

Team NameMPWLDGFGAPts
1) DALLAS REBELS SC440024512
2) DALLAS TEXANS RED430114110
3) FC DALLAS YOUTH 430114210
4) SOLAR 07B KENNINGTON43019510
5) FC DALLAS Academy43102459
6) DALLAS TEXANS4202828
7) LIVERPOOL OWEN4202848
8  SOLAR 07B MCKINNEY4211967
9) NTX CELTIC FC4211557
10) AYSES SC421111137
RELEGATION BATTLE:
Team NameMPWLDGFGAPts
17) LIVERPOOL ST JOHN40312171
18) DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH (RUBIO)40406160
19) FEVER UNITED40404160
20) GARLAND TIGRES ACADEMY40400270  

PROMOTION BATTLE:TOP 4 of D2
Team NameMPWLDGFGAPts
1) DALLAS RUSH FC430125510
2) FC LEGENDS UTD430119710
3) SOLAR 07B VOLKAN430115410
4) SOLAR 07B MARTINEZ430115610

Socceroo... You had FCD Youth listed twice... The 5th place team is actually FCD Academy..  

Also, I think the way things are set in terms of Regulation and Promotion will stay the same throughout the year. The 4 D2 teams listed here for PROMOTION are the ones I  would have predicted before the season began. The only thing that might cause some issues with the group is the injuries that seem the plague the Volkan's group. His forward #99 went down with a knee injury in this week's  game against NTX Rayos, which ended in a 1-1 draw. The impact of that group losing this player could be a serious problem going forward.

Last edited by factsmatter on 9/25/2017, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 9/25/2017, 1:23 pm

DT Dallas/FCD Blue - 3-0
Elite United/FCD West Blue - 1-2
LP Owen/DT South - 1-2
Solar Kennington/Dallas Rebels - 4-3
Solar McKinney/ETX Wildcatters - 4-2
LP St John/AYSES - 0-5
Allegiance/FCDY- 1-4
Garland Tigres/FCD ETX Premier - 0-3
FCDA/Fever - 7-0
DT Red/NTX Celtic - 3-1

Notes
McKinney- will they avoid the letdown after their big win over FCDA? Most likely
Kennington- played Rebels close save one missed call that resulted in a 2 goal swing late in their only meeting, can they pull the upset?? Maybe (yes I'm biased)
Allegiance - will they be the ones to knock off FCDY? No
LPOwen continues to perform after two early ties.
Elite United drops another one
FCDA takes out frustrations on Fever after loss to McKinney
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by takinumbers 9/25/2017, 1:52 pm

DT Dallas/FCD Blue - 4-0
Elite United/FCD West Blue - 2-1
LP Owen/DT South - 3-1