Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Michael Brown Winter Classic? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Michael Brown Winter Classic?

4 posters

Go down

Michael Brown Winter Classic? Empty Michael Brown Winter Classic?

Post by cruiser 1/28/2018, 5:42 pm

Would love to hear some accounts of the games this weekend...Looking at the results - looks like some fantastic match ups for the areas top teams. A few interesting results ...

Rush 8-2 over FCD ?
FCD 3-0 over Solar McKinney?

cruiser
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Michael Brown Winter Classic? Empty Re: Michael Brown Winter Classic?

Post by Socceroo 1/28/2018, 5:55 pm

cruiser wrote:Would love to hear some accounts of the games this weekend...Looking at the results - looks like some fantastic match ups for the areas top teams.  A few interesting results ...

Rush 8-2 over FCD ?
FCD  3-0 over Solar McKinney?

Rush destroyed our FC Dallas team. Very impressive performance. By far the best team of the tournament. Gall better get his kids ready or these next 9 games will be a disaster....

Solar McKinney was ok. McKinney/Lanier probably should've played in the Silver division. Not sure what they were doing there.

Socceroo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar 07B 1/29/2018, 8:11 am

Socceroo wrote:
cruiser wrote:Would love to hear some accounts of the games this weekend...Looking at the results - looks like some fantastic match ups for the areas top teams.  A few interesting results ...

Rush 8-2 over FCD ?

Rush destroyed our FC Dallas team. Very impressive performance. By far the best team of the tournament. Gall better get his kids ready or these next 9 games will be a disaster....

Solar McKinney was ok. McKinney/Lanier probably should've played in the Silver division. Not sure what they were doing there.

What was Solar M/L doing there? Taking FCD Youth to the last 30 seconds of the game and holding Celtic to 1.

Rush was fantastic to watch - we will take holding them to 6 - when they put 8 on FCD Academy. The Allegiance game was just plain ugly, but that happens sometimes, especially after playing a tight match against much bigger and physical Celtic team 2 hours before.

So Roo,- either come watch a game or shut the #@$! up about our team. I would say they played just fine and got a good tune up for the season for the "sub-standard" D2 division.

Solar 07B
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceroo 1/29/2018, 11:11 am

Solar 07B wrote:
Socceroo wrote:

Rush 8-2 over FCD ?

What was Solar M/L doing there? Taking FCD Youth to the last 30 seconds of the game and holding Celtic to 1.

Rush was fantastic to watch - we will take holding them to 6 - when they put 8 on FCD Academy. The Allegiance game was just plain ugly, but that happens sometimes, especially after playing a tight match against much bigger and physical Celtic team 2 hours before.

So Roo,- either come watch a game or shut the #@$! up about our team. I would say they played just fine and got a good tune up for the season for the "sub-standard" D2 division.

I was there and watched some of the games. Not sure why all the "#%@~". I criticized our own team, but I guess I committed the cardinal sin of giving an opinion about someone else's team. But lets be honest here...there was outside help from another Solar team, at least 2 or 3 players that definitely gave the M/L team an upgrade....Or you are gonna tell me this is also not true?

Just to be clear, I was just saying they would have probably done better in the Silver division. That is all. Not attacking anyone...there are great kids playing in that team.

Socceroo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar 07B 1/29/2018, 12:00 pm

Socceroo wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:
Socceroo wrote:

Rush 8-2 over FCD ?

I was there and watched some of the games. Not sure why all the "#%@~". I criticized our own team, but I guess I committed the cardinal sin of giving an opinion about someone else's team. But lets be honest here...there was outside help from another Solar team, at least 2 or 3 players that definitely gave the M/L team an upgrade....Or you are gonna tell me this is also not true?

Just to be clear, I was just saying they would have probably done better in the Silver division. That is all. Not attacking anyone...there are great kids playing in that team.

Yes, we had help (3 players) from another Solar D2 team - as we had 5 out the flu the prior week. Any other clarifications needed? I think you should be concerned with the FCD excuses rather than focusing on ours...

Solar 07B
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceroo 1/29/2018, 5:05 pm

Solar 07B wrote:
Socceroo wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:
Socceroo wrote:

Rush 8-2 over FCD ?

Yes, we had help (3 players) from another Solar D2 team - as we had 5 out the flu the prior week. Any other clarifications needed? I think you should be concerned with the FCD excuses rather than focusing on ours...

What FCD excuses? Chill out. I gave zero excuses....They were manhandled... You need to chill out. My point about playing silver stands....

Socceroo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DblDown 1/29/2018, 5:37 pm

I have respect for a bubble team that ambitiously plays gold and takes a beating every now and then as opposed to the bubble teams that are content dominating silver tournaments all the time. I say challenge yourself!

On a side note, I wouldn't under estimate the motivation factors behind Rush running the score up on FCD Academy compared to running the score up on Solar M/L.

DblDown
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar 07B 1/29/2018, 7:39 pm

Socceroo wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:
Socceroo wrote:
Solar 07B wrote:
Socceroo wrote:

Rush 8-2 over FCD ?

What FCD excuses?  Chill out. I gave zero excuses....They were manhandled... You need to chill out. My point about playing silver stands....

Chill out?

Its your attitude. (Most) D2 team and (most) D1 teams are not that far apart - especially at U-11 - if you say otherwise, you are a novice, or are dilusional.

To make snide comments about teams play when they are looking to be challenged shows your insecurity. You should go ahead change or take on yet another screen name now.

Yeah, I know all your screen names... should I publish?

Solar 07B
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar 07B 1/29/2018, 7:42 pm

DblDown wrote:I have respect for a bubble team that ambitiously plays gold and takes a beating every now and then as opposed to the bubble teams that are content dominating silver tournaments all the time.  I say challenge yourself!

On a side note, I wouldn't under estimate the motivation factors behind Rush running the score up on FCD Academy compared to running the score up on Solar M/L.

We will take consolation that we held them to a 1-0 loss when we played them in league play.

Whatever happened this weekend for Rush was special - hopefully they can hang on to it...

Solar 07B
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down