Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

94 Class In College Soccer Updates - Page 6 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

94 Class In College Soccer Updates

+29
soccerrus2
noob
switch
Dropball
Blitzed
DZaltron
Number13
Mom96keeper
Rock
DragonStryker
Rightback
omega striker
finish1
Yak Attack
davito
indyfc
debit
rqps
Ed
my2cents
go99
PG-Boy
soccergrinder
Laimport
tiger19
starbuck
tpitty
Soccerinsanity
Soccernovice
33 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

94 Class In College Soccer Updates - Page 6 Empty Re: 94 Class In College Soccer Updates

Post by Dropball 6/1/2013, 3:36 pm

I take it the Solar "rag tag" team lost the game.

Dropball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

94 Class In College Soccer Updates - Page 6 Empty Re: 94 Class In College Soccer Updates

Post by Soccernovice 6/1/2013, 3:52 pm

Soccergrinder were u at the game today? Your write up reads like you missed the game. Sour grapes about the loss.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccergrinder 6/1/2013, 4:04 pm

Soccernovice wrote:Soccergrinder were u at the game today? Your write up reads like you missed the game. Sour grapes about the loss.

Hardly sour grapes. Just facts. But then that's just a mask to deflect the truth from you. What I expected from you. Were you at the game? Or were you at the Black game. That's the one your son plays on yes? And you do not want to get into a fact check about your so called list of college soccer scholarships your players supposedly received do we. Your distortions are wide and documented.

And so you deny that anything I said was truth?

Last edited by soccergrinder on 6/1/2013, 4:09 pm; edited 4 times in total
soccergrinder
soccergrinder
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccergrinder 6/1/2013, 4:05 pm

soccergrinder
soccergrinder
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by switch 6/1/2013, 4:10 pm

soccergrinder, interesting analysis of the game. Just not accurate or fair to soccernovice. Yes, he is a very proud promoter of his club that comes across mostly as an overly biased parent and admittedly rubs people the wrong way. Regardless, of the composition of players Solar fielded today, soccernovice's description is a more fair and accurate analysis of the game than yours. I have a younger kid that plays for Solar and I watched the game. If what you say is true about the composition of the Solar team on the field for this tournament, all I can say is that's just irresponsible management of the Solar brand. At the end of the day, gotsoccer says it was the USSF Solar Academy team and they got outplayed by AYSES' very impressive style of possession soccer. AYSES maintained the ball a greater percentage of time, regardless of where on the field it was, and created more scoring opportunities than Solar.

switch
switch
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccergrinder 6/1/2013, 4:33 pm

OK. Lets say what you say is true and so is Novice's. 75% possession and 1 shot on goal. Not what I would call something to brag about.
soccergrinder
soccergrinder
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dropball 6/1/2013, 4:43 pm

soccergrinder wrote:OK. Lets say what you say is true and so is Novice's. 75% possession and 1 shot on goal. Not what I would call something to brag about.
Ok, but how about winning the game?

But if what you say is true, then is Solar "dominating" the game by chasing the ball around in AYSES territory for most of the game and not scoring a goal something to brag about?

I'd have to go with winning the game as brag-worthy.
Dropball
Dropball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/1/2013, 4:48 pm

soccergrinder wrote:OK. Lets say what you say is true and so is Novice's. 75% possession and 1 shot on goal. Not what I would call something to brag about.

I agree. I'd much rather have more shots on goal and lose the match.

If both teams take care of business, they will face each other in the finals to decide which club is better. Hopefully, everyone gets enough rest and nobody gets hurt.

I hope all the boys realize that they must be very good soccer players and fortunate to be playing at this level, and that the spirit of competition is best played on the field rather than played out in a soccer forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dropball 6/1/2013, 5:18 pm

the spirit of competition is best played on the field rather than played out in a soccer forum.

Agree, it's clear that some play possession style in the forums by dominating in word count and number of posts.
Dropball
Dropball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 6/1/2013, 8:06 pm

AYSES Gold 94 wins semi-finals match 3 to 0. Dallas Texans beat Solar Academy 94 team 1 to 0. AYSES Gold 94 will be playing for back to back North Texas State Championship against Dallas Texans 10 am tomorrow. Good luck all the players this is a nice way to start your summer.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 6/2/2013, 12:01 pm

Dallas Texans vs AYSES 94 Gold tied 1 to 1 after regulation for U19 Texas State Championship we now head to overtime period. Dallas Texans seem to be about 1/2 former U18 Dallas Texans USSF Development Academy players.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 6/2/2013, 12:18 pm

They remain tied after 1st OT period.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 6/2/2013, 12:40 pm

Congratulations' Dallas Texans win in 2nd OT.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

94 Class In College Soccer Updates - Page 6 Empty Congrats to the Texans

Post by noob 6/3/2013, 11:10 am

Congrats to the Texans team for the state cup win! Young men, don't forget to thank the supporter in the stands who led you guys to victory by constantly yelling such inspirational words such as "Get open", "Be ready", "Send it", and "Switch it". A lot of wisdom there! So many great things were said that I took the opportunity to record those fine words so that I may reflect back on them later. Or, possibly play the recording at my younger boys' games in hopes of a victory as well.
noob
noob
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 6/7/2013, 12:28 am

This year five 94 teams formed to participate in the North Texas State Cup Championship. All of the players were serious and prepared as well as they could for the games. I was very impressed with the process and how it worked. In general, the boys organized themselves, set up a practice schedule, and prepared when they returned from college. The level of play was impressive given they have not played together over the last year. I thought the teams played well as a team in general and each had their own style of play they learned during the club playing experience. There were many great athletes some who had started for the college men's soccer teams. There were others who had played club soccer in college, intermurals, or not at all this last year. I think giving these players a chance to compete again at U19 is a great opportunity and the players are fortunate to be able to get together again and compete one more time. Next is the regionals for the Dallas Texans and sometimes more than one team gets to go especially at U19 level. Good luck to the Dallas Texans in the Regionals later this month representing North Texas and maybe another North Texas team will get lucky and will get an invite to the regionals and get one more chance to compete together.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 6/24/2013, 10:00 pm

Good luck to the Dallas Texans representing U19 Boys in the semifinals of the Region III Championship.  The Oklahoma Blitz look to be a tough opponent their forward played for Tulsa Hurricanes last year and AYSES played them in the semi-finals of the Region III Championship.  He was also a force in our game with the final score being 3 to 2 Tulsa.  I seem to remember he scored their winning goal.  He has been a standout player his Freshmen year at the University of Tulsa on the men's soccer team.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

94 Class In College Soccer Updates - Page 6 Empty 94 College Transfer/Team Change Updates

Post by Soccernovice 7/2/2013, 12:31 am

The 1994 (2012/2013) graduating class was very talented bunch of players and sent over 40 players into college soccer. Some of the players got freshmen of the year honors in their college conference. One plays for the U20 National Team. Some started and played every game. Most are returning as Sophomores to college soccer and a few transferred but will continue to play men's soccer. There are a few who I am not sure about so maybe someone knows if they are continuing with men's soccer or not as Sophomores. It is great to see that these players are doing well in school getting an education and getting to continue to play soccer in college on a varsity team. I need to add Dallas Texans and FC Dallas USSF Development Academy. Please feel free to contribute to status update.

USSF DA Solar Academy Graduates 94 2012 Class

1.Adam Bonville - St. Edwards University played assume returning as Sophomore
2.Alfred Koroma - University of Akron transferred from Akron rumors not confirmed where next?? playing for U-20 National Team
3.Blake Elder - Air Force Academy did not play in 2012 not sure of status as college player
4.Brenden Lee - Southern Methodist University - played a lot assume returning to SMU
5.Chachi Mathers - Duke University - played every game returning to Duke men's soccer
6.Chandler Crosswait - University of Denver - played as freshmen returning to Denver
7.Cole Missimo - Northwestern University - freshmen player of year in conference returning
8.Connor Webb - Carnegie Mellon University - played assume returning
9.Dalton Eudy - Providence College - did not play as a freshmen returning to men's soccer program as Sophomore
10.Eric Dinka - Georgia Southern University played as freshmen returning
11.Mason Miller - University of Central Florida played as freshmen returning
12.Murphy Short - Southern Methodist University did not play as freshmen not sure if returning
13.Reagan Dunk - University of Denver returning redshirted as freshmen
14.Ryan Condotta - Old Dominion University did not play as freshmen not sure if returning
15.ZB Bennett - Michigan State University played as freshmen returning
16.Joel Mendoza - Northeastern Oklahoma State University played as freshmen returning
17.Erien Campbell - High Point University played as freshmen returning
18.Oshick Shams - Creighton University did not play as freshmen not sure if returning. Brother of Alfred Koroma
19.Connor Copeland - Wofford College played as freshmen assume returning

AYSES 94 Gold Soccer Team
1. Josh Dillon - St. John's University, did not play as freshmen, had strong Spring may return to team this fall
2. Tony Santibanez - Furman University, freshmen player of year in conference returning as Sophomore
3. Phillip Lassiter - Florida Southern College, played as freshmen transferred to Dallas Baptist University as Sophomore
4. Jordan Koeppe - Dallas Baptist University, played as freshmen returning
5. Kenneth Santibanez - Southern Methodist University, did not play as freshmen returning as Sophomore
6. Jordan Rubel - University of Texas at Dallas defensive conference player of year returning
7. Eric Shephard - Northeastern State University, played as freshmen returning
8. Haaroon Ismail - Austin College played as freshmen returning
9. Ramon Gallegos - University of Incarnate Word played as freshmen transferring to?
10.Ewahia Amhanesi - Appalachian State University played as freshmen returning
11.Shaun Dunn - Centre College, played as freshmen returning
12.Isaac Urcuyo - Florida Gulf Coast University will be freshmen player in 2013
13. Christopher Lofton - Dallas Baptist University will be freshmen player in 2013

TFC 94 Soccer Team
1. Eddie Puskarich - Southern Methodist University played as freshmen returning as Sophomore
2. Sam Glawe - University of Colorado - Pueblo played as freshmen returning
3. Michael Matthews - University of Texas at Dallas played as freshmen returning

FC Premier 94 Soccer Team
1. Javier Parry, Wayland Baptist played as freshmen returning
2. Lucas Teese, University of Texas at Dallas, played as freshmen returning
3. Reed Pool, Tyler Junior College
4. Daniel Lockridge, Ouachita Baptist University, played as freshmen returning

Other Teams:

1. J.T. Hawkins - University of Texas at Dallas - played as freshmen returning
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

94 Class In College Soccer Updates - Page 6 Empty Updated College Soccer List 94 Class from North Texas

Post by Soccernovice 7/4/2013, 12:31 pm

The 1994 (2012/2013) graduating class was very talented bunch of players and sent over 50 players into college soccer. Some of the players got freshmen of the year honors in their college conference. One plays for the U20 National Team. Some started and played every game. Most are returning as Sophomores to college soccer and a few transferred but will continue to play men's soccer. There are a few who I am not sure about so maybe someone knows if they are continuing with men's soccer or not as Sophomores. It is great to see that these players are doing well in school getting an education and getting to continue to play soccer in college on a varsity team. I need to add Dallas Texans and FC Dallas USSF Development Academy. Please feel free to contribute to status update.

2.Alfred Koroma - University of Akron transferred from Akron rumors not confirmed where next?? playing for U-20 National Team
3.Blake Elder - Air Force Academy did not play in 2012 not sure of status as college player
4.Brenden Lee - Southern Methodist University - played a lot assume returning to SMU
5.Chachi Mathers - Duke University - played every game returning to Duke men's soccer
6.Chandler Crosswait - University of Denver - played as freshmen returning to Denver
7.Cole Missimo - Northwestern University - freshmen player of year in conference returning
9.Dalton Eudy - Providence College - did not play as a freshmen returning to men's soccer program as Sophomore
12.Murphy Short - Southern Methodist University did not play as freshmen not sure if returning
14.Ryan Condotta - Old Dominion University played as freshmen returning as Sophomore
16.Joel Mendoza - Northeastern Oklahoma State University played as freshmen returning
18.Oshick Shams - Creighton University did not play as freshmen not sure if returning. Brother of Alfred Koroma

1. Josh Dillon - St. John's University, did not play as freshmen, had strong Spring may return to team this fall
2. Tony Santibanez - Furman University, freshmen player of year in conference returning as Sophomore
3. Phillip Lassiter - Florida Southern College, played as freshmen transferred to Dallas Baptist University as Sophomore
5. Kenneth Santibanez - Southern Methodist University, did not play as freshmen returning as Sophomore
6. Jordan Rubel - University of Texas at Dallas defensive conference player of year returning
9. Ramon Gallegos - University of Incarnate Word played as freshmen transferring to?
13. Christopher Lofton - Dallas Baptist University will be freshmen player in 2013

USSF DA Dallas Texans
1. Jacob Speed - University of Kentucky - played as freshmen returning Sophomore
2. Caleb Richardson - University of Kentucky - played as freshmen returning Sophomore
3. Geoffrey Hill - Old Dominion University - played as freshmen returning as Sophomore
4. More to be added

TFC 94 Soccer Team
1. Eddie Puskarich - Southern Methodist University played as freshmen returning as Sophomore
3. Michael Matthews - University of Texas at Dallas played as freshmen returning

Other Teams:

Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 7/4/2013, 2:29 pm

Good to know, thanks, SoccerNovice!
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 7/5/2013, 2:50 pm

The 1994 (2012/2013) graduating class was very talented bunch of players and sent over 50 players into college soccer. Some of the players got freshmen of the year honors in their college conference. Two play for the U20 National Team. One has been signed by FC Dallas as a professional in the MLS after a stellar year as a freshmen at the University of North Carolina. Some started and played every game. Most are returning as Sophomores to college soccer and a few transferred but will continue to play men's soccer. There are a few who I am not sure about so maybe someone knows if they are continuing with men's soccer or not as Sophomores. It is great to see that these players are doing well in school getting an education and getting to continue to play soccer in college on a varsity team. I need to add Dallas Texans and FC Dallas USSF Development Academy. Please feel free to contribute to status update.

14.Ryan Condotta - Old Dominion University played as freshmen returning as Sophomore

USSF DA Dallas Texans
1. Jacob Speed - University of Kentucky - played as freshmen returning Sophomore
2. Caleb Richardson - University of Kentucky - played as freshmen returning Sophomore
3. Geoffrey Hill - Old Dominion University - played as freshmen returning as Sophomore
4. More to be added

TFC 94 Soccer Team

Solar Red 94
1. Brandon Harmon, Ouachita Baptist University, played as freshmen returning

Dallas Texans White 94
1.  Jack Wolf, St. Mary's University, played as freshmen, freshmen player of year, returning
2.  Desmond Williams, McMurray University, played as freshmen returning

Dallas Texans 94
1.   Hudson Smith, Dallas Texans, Trinity University did not play
2.   Robert Lynn, Dallas Texans Trinity University did not play

FC Dallas 94
1.  Derrick Horvath, Trinity University, injured did not play

Other Teams:

Last edited by Soccernovice on 7/10/2013, 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 7/10/2013, 12:38 pm

The 1994 (2012/2013) graduating class was very talented bunch of players and sent over 90 players into college soccer. Some of the players got freshmen of the year honors in their college conference. Two play for the U20 National Team. One has been signed by FC Dallas as a professional in the MLS after a stellar year as a freshmen at the University of North Carolina. Some started and played every game. Most are returning as Sophomores to college soccer and a few transferred but will continue to play men's soccer. There are a few who I am not sure about so maybe someone knows if they are continuing with men's soccer or not as Sophomores. It is great to see that these players are doing well in school getting an education and getting to continue to play soccer in college on a varsity team. I am still adding updates not complete.

USSF DA Dallas Texans
4. Andres Reyes - Old Dominion University - played as freshmen not returning transferring to?
5. Kevin Wright - Holy Cross University - played as freshmen returning
6. Cody Guerry - West Point University - played as freshmen returning
7. J.T. Kotowski - Bradley University - played as freshmen returning
8. Ryan Dendinger - St. Edwards University - played as freshmen returning
9. Tony Pagano - Dayton University - did not play as freshmen not returning transferring to?
10. Owen Kalis - University of Memphis - did not play not sure of status?
11. Ashkan Khosravi - UC Riverside University - played as freshmen returning
12. Kyle Underwood - University of West Virginia - played as freshmen returning
13. Joe Haines - Colorado School of Mines - played as freshmen returning
14. Jose Nieto - Eastern New Mexico University - played as freshmen returning
15.  Sylvester Contreras, Midwestern State University - did not play as freshmen returning

USSF DA FC Dallas
1.  Mark Asby - Harvard University - played as freshmen returning
2.  Eduardo Cortes - IUPUI - Goalkeeper of Year in Summit League as freshmen returning
3. Nicholas Rochowski - University of New Mexico - freshmen redshirt returning
4. Daniel Garcia - University of North Carolina - plays on National team - freshmen of the year in conference - signed by FC Dallas professionally as home grown player
5. Aaron Guillen, Florida Gulf Coast University, played as freshmen returning
6. Michael Ambrose, University of Maryland, named to ACC all freshmen team returning

USSF DA Andromeda
1.  Kyle Pujats, St. Edwards University played as freshmen returning
2.  Karl DeZoeten, St. Edwards University played as freshmen returning
3.  Javan Toldeo, Midwestern State University, Lonestar Conference Freshmen Player of Year returning

TFC 94 Soccer Team
4. Riley Cauley - University of Central Arkansas did not play as freshmen returning
5. Diego Gutierrez - Houston Baptist University did not play as freshmen not returning transferred?

Solar Red 94
2. Brandon Carter, Northeastern Oklahoma State University, played as freshmen returning

Dallas Texans White 94
1. Jack Wolf, St. Mary's University, played as freshmen, freshmen player of year, returning
2. Desmond Williams, McMurray University, played as freshmen returning
3. Volney Richardson, Oklahoma Christian University, played as freshmen returning

Dallas Texans 94
1. Hudson Smith, Dallas Texans, Trinity University did not play
2. Robert Lynn, Dallas Texans Trinity University did not play
3. Tyler Stevens, Midwestern State University did not play
4. Nick Krueger, St. Edwards University did not play
5. Ricky Davies, Coast Guard Academy, played as freshmen returning
6. Corey Barahona, Metropolitan Community College, played as freshmen returning
7. Kevin Lieb, St. Edwards University, did not play as freshmen status?

FC Dallas 94
1. Derrick Horvath, Trinity University, injured did not play
2. Lowden Richardson, Dallas Baptist University, played as freshmen returning

FC Dallas West Texas 94
1.  Dustin Beal - Hardin Simmons University - played as freshmen returning
2.  Colyn Moore - Hardin Simmons University - played as freshmen returning
3.  Miles Vincent - Howard Payne University - played as freshmen returning
4.  Keagan Davis - University of Texas at Tyler - played as freshmen returning
5.  Dillion Holguin - Hartford University - played as freshmen returning

Other Teams:

2.  Kyle Rimer - McMurray University - played as freshmen returning
3.  Jake Miller - Midwestern State University - did not play as freshmen returning
4.  Galvin Bryant - Southwestern Baptist University - played as freshmen returning
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

94 Class In College Soccer Updates - Page 6 Empty Updated List July 2013

Post by Soccernovice 7/28/2013, 1:01 am

The 1994 (2012/2013) graduating class was very talented bunch of players and sent over 90 players into college soccer. Some of the players got freshmen of the year honors in their college conference. Two play for the U20 National Team. One has been signed by FC Dallas as a professional in the MLS after a stellar year as a freshmen at the University of North Carolina. Some started and played every game. Most are returning as Sophomores to college soccer and a few transferred but will continue to play men's soccer. There are a few who I am not sure about so maybe someone knows if they are continuing with men's soccer or not as Sophomores. It is great to see that these players are doing well in school getting an education and getting to continue to play soccer in college on a varsity team. I am still adding updates not complete.

14. Carlos Mitlich - Tyler Junior College will be freshmen 2013 played for FC Dallas USSF DA senior year and one year after graduation

USSF DA Dallas Texans
4. Andres Reyes - Old Dominion University - played as freshmen not returning transferring to?
5. Kevin Wright - Holy Cross University - played as freshmen returning
6. Cody Guerry - West Point University - played as freshmen returning
7. J.T. Kotowski - Bradley University - played as freshmen returning
8. Ryan Dendinger - St. Edwards University - played as freshmen returning
9. Tony Pagano - Dayton University - did not play as freshmen not returning transferring to?
10. Owen Kalis - University of Memphis - did not play not sure of status?
11. Ashkan Khosravi - UC Riverside University - played as freshmen returning
12. Kyle Underwood - University of West Virginia - played as freshmen returning
13. Joe Haines - Colorado School of Mines - played as freshmen returning
14. Jose Nieto - Eastern New Mexico University - played as freshmen returning
15. Sylvester Contreras, Midwestern State University - did not play as freshmen returning

USSF DA FC Dallas
1. Mark Asby - Harvard University - played as freshmen returning
2. Eduardo Cortes - IUPUI - Goalkeeper of Year in Summit League as freshmen returning
3. Nicholas Rochowski - University of New Mexico - freshmen redshirt returning
4. Daniel Garcia - University of North Carolina - plays on National team - freshmen of the year in conference - signed by FC Dallas professionally as home grown player
5. Aaron Guillen, Florida Gulf Coast University, played as freshmen returning
6. Michael Ambrose, University of Maryland, named to ACC all freshmen team returning

USSF DA Andromeda
1. Kyle Pujats, St. Edwards University played as freshmen returning
2. Karl DeZoeten, St. Edwards University played as freshmen returning
3. Javan Toldeo, Midwestern State University, Lonestar Conference Freshmen Player of Year returning

TFC 94 Soccer Team
4. Riley Cauley - University of Central Arkansas did not play as freshmen returning
5. Diego Gutierrez - Houston Baptist University did not play as freshmen not returning transferred?

5. Leevi Schwartz, Dallas Baptist University, played as a freshmen returning

Solar Red 94
2. Brandon Carter, Northeastern Oklahoma State University, played as freshmen returning

Dallas Texans White 94
1. Jack Wolf, St. Mary's University, played as freshmen, freshmen player of year, returning
2. Desmond Williams, McMurray University, played as freshmen returning
3. Volney Richardson, Oklahoma Christian University, played as freshmen returning

Dallas Texans 94
1. Hudson Smith, Dallas Texans, Trinity University did not play
2. Robert Lynn, Dallas Texans Trinity University did not play
3. Tyler Stevens, Midwestern State University did not play
4. Nick Krueger, St. Edwards University did not play
5. Ricky Davies, Coast Guard Academy, played as freshmen returning
6. Corey Barahona, Metropolitan Community College, played as freshmen returning
7. Kevin Lieb, St. Edwards University, did not play as freshmen status?

FC Dallas 94
1. Derrick Horvath, Trinity University, injured did not play
2. Lowden Richardson, Dallas Baptist University, played as freshmen returning

FC Dallas West Texas 94
1. Dustin Beal - Hardin Simmons University - played as freshmen returning
2. Colyn Moore - Hardin Simmons University - played as freshmen returning
3. Miles Vincent - Howard Payne University - played as freshmen returning
4. Keagan Davis - University of Texas at Tyler - played as freshmen returning
5. Dillion Holguin - Hartford University - played as freshmen returning

Other Teams:

2. Kyle Rimer - McMurray University - played as freshmen returning
3. Jake Miller - Midwestern State University - did not play as freshmen returning
4. Galvin Bryant - Southwestern Baptist University - played as freshmen returning
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerrus2 7/28/2013, 8:33 pm

How long are you going to keep this going? '94's are long gone!

soccerrus2
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dropball 7/29/2013, 9:59 am

Letting go is hard to do.  

But I can't wait until this class starts having babies so we can hear all about the exploits of their soccer-tots when they hit the fields.sunny
Dropball
Dropball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Club/HSparent 7/29/2013, 11:35 am

Soccernovice-

Please keep updating if necessary; as I find it interesting what colleges are actually recruiting D/FW players and their respective clubs. I would like to see what event(s) they were at when the college coach noticed them.

Thank you...

Club/HSparent
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 7/29/2013, 8:08 pm

I will keep this updated until we have an accurate and complete record of how the 94 boys did in college soccer since it is valuable to parents who have club or DA players who want to play college soccer. Right now you could probably say roughly 90 - 94's made a verbal commitment to a college to play soccer and most went on to that college and joined the team. One lesson from the 94 class is that Classic League players did make good college level DI, DII, and DIII players gaining significant playing time and some conference rewards as freshmen players. Another lesson learned was there are a very large number of schools with soccer programs including strong academic schools. Not all of the NCAA DI players recruited from the 94 class were from the USSF DA. A large majority are but there are some parents who may find club soccer along with High School soccer the best fit for their son's needs. Most Classic League players ended up in Division II, III, NAIA or Junior College teams. It is also surprising to see where the 94 class scattered I am sure I am still missing over 10 players. Most of the players that committed did attend those schools and play for their teams. There was a drop off between making a verbal commitment and actually joining the team. There was another portion that did not get any playing minutes on the field as freshmen from USSF DA and Classic League players. This may or may not be an issue for those players. Also, given the number of 94's playing college soccer there must be several hundred north texas players actively playing in college right now or joining with the 95 class. This is actually higher than some of the posters on txsoccer had thought or speculated in the past. This information should help parents and players in their college search for academic and soccer fits and this post is loaded with good tips for college recruiting. Hope that helps and yes I will update when I learn about additional players. There are different showcases for USSF DA and Classic League players. The key is to go to the showcases where there will be coaches from schools your players ability and academics are a good fit for and network with those coaches get them to watch your interested player. The FC Dallas Showcase, Texas Blue Chip Showcase in Houston, CASL Showcase in North Carolina, Disney Showcase, Adidias Showcase and several others in the east and west have a lot of college coaches in attendance. Key is to pick showcases that fit the profile of your players (ability, academics, and geographical interests).
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next