Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

96 CL D1 2012-13 Sneak Preview? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

96 CL D1 2012-13 Sneak Preview?

+22
hammer's dad
Rooney13
krowdkontrol
Rock
TxHunter
soccermom040
off_the_woodwork
omega striker
CH1
FlatBack4
soccerdad1
Number13
my2cents
Maradona
WestSide
scoregazam
Mom96keeper
soccerkraut
Iplaysoccer
DragonStryker
Kaivermor
Solar96
26 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

96 CL D1 2012-13 Sneak Preview? Empty 96 CL D1 2012-13 Sneak Preview?

Post by Guest 5/30/2012, 1:42 pm

We are less than 48 hours away from the always magical "June 1". Open practices begin and we get to see who shows up and who's a no show. Its always fun to speculate what may or may not happen. Below is my take on CL D1 based on the 2011-12 finish of the Top 8. Its a critical year for this age group with most going into their junior year. Lets get some good talk going! What do you think?

DTR - Should just get better. Some casualities seeking more playing time. Expect to see 25 or more looking for 7 or 8 spots.

TFC - They came in with a bunch of returning players last year and expect the same this year. Like DTR, will probably lose some looking for greener pastures (ie playing time) as is the nature of the beast with the top teams.

ODY - Based upon spring record, they look to be struggling to keep everything together. Could be plenty of spots for D2 boys looking to move up. Doubt this team will be near as good as this time last year.

DTRS - This one is always a wild card. They always seem to put together a strong team. Several could scatter looking for spots on DTR to get more exposure or DTWW riding their recent success.

FCD - These guys came on strong in the second half. Expect them to add and get better. Could pick up some from DTR and TFC looking for greener pastures. Old coach from 2010-11 is back, so will his old players follow?

DTWW - New coach has made a huge difference. This team will get better by virtue of their state cup victory. May leap frog DTRS for second best Texans team in CL next year.

Solar - A red flag waves as these guys have been advertising their open practices for several weeks. Is there trouble down south or are they just looking to shore up their side?

AE - Another UTR club. My guess is that their may be some openings for D2 boys looking to play D1.

Back to top Go down

96 CL D1 2012-13 Sneak Preview? Empty Re: 96 CL D1 2012-13 Sneak Preview?

Post by Solar96 5/31/2012, 6:55 am

No trouble down down south with Solar. We are just making a few changes and looking to add a few key players cheers
Solar96
Solar96
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaivermor 6/13/2012, 1:43 pm

[Disclaimer -- This is incomplete data. Take it for what it is.]

Here is the limited insight I can offer on the shuffle (only 2 teams with no data points):

DTR - had a visit from a DTRS player.
TFC - NTR
ODY - had a visit from an DFWT player
DTRS - had a visit from an Solar player, ANDR player, DFWT player, ODY player
FCD - NTR
DTWW - had a visit from an DTRS player.
Solar - had a visit from an AE player and an ODY player.
AE - NTR
ANDR - NTR
DFWT - NTR
Kaivermor
Kaivermor
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 6/13/2012, 3:05 pm

DTR had a visit from one of the better AE players or so I have been told.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Iplaysoccer 6/13/2012, 7:24 pm

Disclaimer: I PLAY in Division 1. I know a lot of players and coaches, and these predictions are based solely on my opinion, and rumors I've heard. Also I will not answer any questions about my team, number or address so please refrain from asking.

This is basically my run down of the teams this year:

DTR: What can you say? They're strong, as usual. They're keeping a strong core, and keeping over 10 players from last year. They've brought in strong center mids as well. Seems only subs have left as well. 
Finish: 1st-3rd- They won't drop below 3rd place. This team is strong, kept their leading goal scorer from last year, and have a solid base of players. 

DTRS: This is one prediction based solely off of rumors, players and coaches: They're losing players. Ayers want to leave, and a lot aren't having fun anymore. After the loss to kicks in memorial day, a lot wanted to leave.
Finish: 4th-7th- Mid table, no relegation, no thing over the top though. A solid mid table team. 

DTWW: New coach brought success, but, how long will that last with players who don't like him. He released some weak links on the team, and on paper, this team could win the league. The problem is, the players may try their own thing if the coach isn't respected. Personal experience.
Finish: 4th-7th- Mid table, but a high mid table. This is the team that tore apart Texans Red in state cup after all. 

FCD: Old coach who led the team to Dallas cup victory is back, and he's bringing back 12 of his players from his champion side. He's also picked up a few players from Texans. Expect a completely different team from last year.
Finish: 1st-3rd- This one will be a tough team looking to compete with Texans Red again. The coach wants nationals, and is building a side to try and get there. 

FCDY- The coaching is smart, they're keeping quite a few players, and are picking up a good amount I players from Premier from last year. This team could be a lot better than it looks on paper.
Finish: 4th-7th- This team could surprise a few with the talent it's got on the team. I'm expecting a few angry parents after a tie or loss to what they call a "Division 2 caliber team"

Odyssey: I actually enjoyed watching and playing against this team, and don't have a lot of information from them. But, I have heard a lot of rumors from players, and have already seen proof, of players moving on. "Why stay on a sinking ship" Also rumors of a coach change...?
Finish: 8th-10th- I actually don't predict relegation, but I'm keeping it equal to the rest, putting into the category of top 3, mid table, or relegation battle. 

TFC: This team will do well. Same core group, acquired some nice talent, I'm excited for them. I have friends on that team, and I could see a slight possibility of a title challenge. 
Finish: 1st-3rd- my final pick for the top 3. They can do good things, and that's a game I'm not looking forward too. 

AE: Same boat as last year in my opinion. I'm not expecting anything special, im predicting a strong want for survival though, and sometimes that's enough. Wigan anybody? 
Finish: 8th-10th- This will be a relegation struggle throughout the year, maybe they can pull a wigan, but they're in my prediction to go down.

Solar: Impressive winning the memorial day, I actually got to watch the final. DTRW did put up a fight, but in the end, it was clear who were the better and more fit team. 
Finish: 4th-7th- if they keep they're core group (which I've heard they are) then they should be fine mid table. At the tournament however, there were some question marks at the defense. Could pace beat them? 

Amarillo: this one is hard, but I like to keep in touch with many players from each team. They're not getting anyone new, but some key players did apparently leave. Not much more than that.
Finish: 8th-10th Watching state cup, this team has a possibility to do well, but if teams figure them out early, they won't be able to cope with the speed. Was really shocked at TFC during that game. 

Overall, my prediction is: 
1.) DTR
2.) FCD
3.) TFC
4.) DTWW
5.) Solar
6.) DTRS
7.) FCD Y
8.) Oddy
9.) AE
10.) AL

Iplaysoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerkraut 6/14/2012, 11:50 am

Iplaysoccer wrote:Disclaimer: I PLAY in Division 1. I know a lot of players and coaches, and these predictions are based solely on my opinion, and rumors I've heard. Also I will not answer any questions about my team, number or address so please refrain from asking.

This is basically my run down of the teams this year:

DTR: What can you say? They're strong, as usual. They're keeping a strong core, and keeping over 10 players from last year. They've brought in strong center mids as well. Seems only subs have left as well. 
Finish: 1st-3rd- They won't drop below 3rd place. This team is strong, kept their leading goal scorer from last year, and have a solid base of players. 

DTRS: This is one prediction based solely off of rumors, players and coaches: They're losing players. Ayers want to leave, and a lot aren't having fun anymore. After the loss to kicks in memorial day, a lot wanted to leave.
Finish: 4th-7th- Mid table, no relegation, no thing over the top though. A solid mid table team. 

DTWW: New coach brought success, but, how long will that last with players who don't like him. He released some weak links on the team, and on paper, this team could win the league. The problem is, the players may try their own thing if the coach isn't respected. Personal experience.
Finish: 4th-7th- Mid table, but a high mid table. This is the team that tore apart Texans Red in state cup after all. 

FCD: Old coach who led the team to Dallas cup victory is back, and he's bringing back 12 of his players from his champion side. He's also picked up a few players from Texans. Expect a completely different team from last year.
Finish: 1st-3rd- This one will be a tough team looking to compete with Texans Red again. The coach wants nationals, and is building a side to try and get there. 

FCDY- The coaching is smart, they're keeping quite a few players, and are picking up a good amount I players from Premier from last year. This team could be a lot better than it looks on paper.
Finish: 4th-7th- This team could surprise a few with the talent it's got on the team. I'm expecting a few angry parents after a tie or loss to what they call a "Division 2 caliber team"

Odyssey: I actually enjoyed watching and playing against this team, and don't have a lot of information from them. But, I have heard a lot of rumors from players, and have already seen proof, of players moving on. "Why stay on a sinking ship" Also rumors of a coach change...?
Finish: 8th-10th- I actually don't predict relegation, but I'm keeping it equal to the rest, putting into the category of top 3, mid table, or relegation battle. 

TFC: This team will do well. Same core group, acquired some nice talent, I'm excited for them. I have friends on that team, and I could see a slight possibility of a title challenge. 
Finish: 1st-3rd- my final pick for the top 3. They can do good things, and that's a game I'm not looking forward too. 

AE: Same boat as last year in my opinion. I'm not expecting anything special, im predicting a strong want for survival though, and sometimes that's enough. Wigan anybody? 
Finish: 8th-10th- This will be a relegation struggle throughout the year, maybe they can pull a wigan, but they're in my prediction to go down.

Solar: Impressive winning the memorial day, I actually got to watch the final. DTRW did put up a fight, but in the end, it was clear who were the better and more fit team. 
Finish: 4th-7th- if they keep they're core group (which I've heard they are) then they should be fine mid table. At the tournament however, there were some question marks at the defense. Could pace beat them? 

Amarillo: this one is hard, but I like to keep in touch with many players from each team. They're not getting anyone new, but some key players did apparently leave. Not much more than that.
Finish: 8th-10th Watching state cup, this team has a possibility to do well, but if teams figure them out early, they won't be able to cope with the speed. Was really shocked at TFC during that game. 

Overall, my prediction is: 
1.) DTR
2.) FCD
3.) TFC
4.) DTWW
5.) Solar
6.) DTRS
7.) FCD Y
8.) Oddy
9.) AE
10.) AL

ODY will look vastly different this season. Rumor has it that 3 players have committed to DTR & 8 players have committed to Solar. More are at other open practices but still not committed. Old coach will only run practices in a consultant role. There will be a new game day coach and assistant coach. Not sure how having a separate practice coach & another set of game coaches will pan out. Nothing surprises me any more.
soccerkraut
soccerkraut
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mom96keeper 6/14/2012, 12:06 pm

Anyone know reasons they are leaving other than late season losing? I have also heard Coach is now the training director; he is running the practices.

Mom96keeper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 6/14/2012, 12:17 pm

Mom96keeper wrote:Anyone know reasons they are leaving other than late season losing? I have also heard Coach is now the training director; he is running the practices.

Purely my opinion but playing for a coach that demeans his players gets old. I've seen it first hand with my BB. If players don't respect their coach, they are likely not going to listen to him come gametime (or in practice) and at some point, that's going to lead to a lot of losses and very poor morale. Chemistry means a lot and the coach is a very important part of that chemistry.

My BB was invited to play with ODY twice, we declined both times. Our decision was based entirely on the coach of the team.

Hard to see how the changes that have been described will help them. Assuming they are losing the players that seem to be moving on, it will be interesting to see how competitive they are next season. We saw what happened to what was at one point a very strong Andro team last season after they had to replace their team, in effect building a D1 caliber team from scratch. It wasn't pretty.

I'll be curious to see if any of the ODY players moving to Solar are on the defensive end of the pitch (suspect they are) as that was their need last season and with an improved defense, Solar would become a very strong contender in D1 next season assuming they are able to hold onto their scoring.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by scoregazam 6/14/2012, 3:11 pm

So is Solar going to take on all 8 Odyssey players plus anyother players trying out from other teams? If so they will also be a vastly differet team with all the new changes. Interested to see how their chemisty on field is. Also, Is Solar building a 2nd team for D1. Heard they WERE NOT, but what are they going to do with all these extra players coming on? Are they going to cut 8-10 kids from their last years roster?
scoregazam
scoregazam
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by WestSide 6/15/2012, 10:25 am

Interesting post from iplaysoccer. Do have some comments regarding Solar v DTRW in final game of tournament.
As for better and more fit team not sure I agree. Solar had 11 players on the bench, DTRW had 4. Did Solar have FRESHER players, for sure. Both teams had players off of full season so everyone should be equally fit.
Better team: DTRW only had 1 guest player so team is familiar with each other. Not sure how many Solar had so can't comment regarding team chemistry.
I do agree with questions of Solar defense. Record shows their GA record was 3rd worst in DI. Their GF record was tied for 4th best in DI. DTRW GF was tied for 3rd worst in DII while GA record was a 3 way tie for second best in DII.
So we have a respectable scoring DI team against a stingy DII defense and a woeful DII offense against a suspect DI defense. DTRW missed two scoring opportunities in tournament (woodwork and blown 1 v 1). Could have easily been 4-3 for DTRW.
Draw your own conclusions, they play the game for a reason. Final score is only thing that counts.
WestSide
WestSide
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 6/15/2012, 10:52 am

DragonStryker wrote:
Mom96keeper wrote:Anyone know reasons they are leaving other than late season losing? I have also heard Coach is now the training director; he is running the practices.

Purely my opinion but playing for a coach that demeans his players gets old. I've seen it first hand with my BB. If players don't respect their coach, they are likely not going to listen to him come gametime (or in practice) and at some point, that's going to lead to a lot of losses and very poor morale. Chemistry means a lot and the coach is a very important part of that chemistry.

My BB was invited to play with ODY twice, we declined both times. Our decision was based entirely on the coach of the team.

Hard to see how the changes that have been described will help them. Assuming they are losing the players that seem to be moving on, it will be interesting to see how competitive they are next season. We saw what happened to what was at one point a very strong Andro team last season after they had to replace their team, in effect building a D1 caliber team from scratch. It wasn't pretty.

I'll be curious to see if any of the ODY players moving to Solar are on the defensive end of the pitch (suspect they are) as that was their need last season and with an improved defense, Solar would become a very strong contender in D1 next season assuming they are able to hold onto their scoring.

Second that...but apparently works for some kids.

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Iplaysoccer 6/16/2012, 9:56 am

WestSide wrote:Interesting post from iplaysoccer. Do have some comments regarding Solar v DTRW in final game of tournament.
As for better and more fit team not sure I agree. Solar had 11 players on the bench, DTRW had 4. Did Solar have FRESHER players, for sure. Both teams had players off of full season so everyone should be equally fit.
Better team: DTRW only had 1 guest player so team is familiar with each other. Not sure how many Solar had so can't comment regarding team chemistry.
I do agree with questions of Solar defense. Record shows their GA record was 3rd worst in DI. Their GF record was tied for 4th best in DI. DTRW GF was tied for 3rd worst in DII while GA record was a 3 way tie for second best in DII.
So we have a respectable scoring DI team against a stingy DII defense and a woeful DII offense against a suspect DI defense. DTRW missed two scoring opportunities in tournament (woodwork and blown 1 v 1). Could have easily been 4-3 for DTRW.
Draw your own conclusions, they play the game for a reason. Final score is only thing that counts.
Are you neutral on that standpoint? Overall as a team, Solar was better in that game. Go back and look at the spring in DII, only one game wasn't a win for DTRW. That's after having multiple kids quit, and adding a few that played on lower level or out of state teams. They're not a push over team by any means. That was their first loss to a D1 team all year, and that includes defeating DTWW with their new coach, 2-1. I watched the game going for DTRW, as that's my old club. That said, I still believe that, besides a few spells for DTRW with the ball, Solar controlled more and created more. It could have been 4-2 or 5-2 as well had the 1v1 for solar gone in, or the pk not been saved at the end. And what a save it was.

Iplaysoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 6/16/2012, 8:37 pm

DragonStryker wrote:

Well it is not my opinion but my experience that the coach is loud but in 6 years never demeaned my son. I do think that most of the boys do respect the coach, even now that they have left. They absolutely did listen to him during games. That was a large part of what went wrong and thus the move to training but not games by the coach. That style during games is not successful with teenagers. I realize you did state that it was your opinion but to talk about the demeaning manner, lack of respect etc.., of a team your have never been a part of is little more than character assasination even if it is something you heard. Yes my son has moved on. We both have nothing but fond memories of the time there and respect for the coach. He is a good coach and a good man. Any other discussion of particulars of the breakup of this team are not something I will not discuss on this forum.
As far as the player movement to Solar I find it odd that they say on here they are only looking to fill a few slots. They have 9 Ody players who are say they have been offered spots yet Solar says they are still looking for a couple more players. Hmmmm.....

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 6/16/2012, 9:00 pm

Actually, my son played a summer of indoor with the team several years ago (prior to his first invite to join the team), so I do have first hand experience with the coach, the team, and some of the parents (no clue who's still around and who has moved on however), so it isn't blind speculation on my part, it's what I, and my son personally observed over a couple of months playing and practicing with the club.

That said, I will allow that what is demeaning to one may not be considered demeaning to another. My son is clearly one, that as you put it, doesn't respond to that style of coaching. Some do, that's their choice.

My observation regarding what can, and sometimes does happen to a team in a situation where the coach isn't respected was also based on first hand experience, albeit with a different team. I'll freely admit, and I hope it was clear in my previous post, that I was merely speculating as to what happened.

The team was obviously quite talented, it was a shame to see them struggle as they did this past spring.

2012/13 is certainly shaping up to be interesting so far.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 6/19/2012, 3:20 pm

We took our 9 yr old son and a friend to every Ody 96 DC game, partially to try to show them that there are rewards for hard work, loyalty, and sticking together with a group against the odds. Of course, they were just kids, so they were far more interested in just doing whatever sounded most fun at that moment (shooting at open goal in this case) than in learning a life lesson.

Ah well. No (happily uninformed outsider) judgments, just seemed like a good story with apparently a downer of an ending. RIP.

Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/19/2012, 3:42 pm

Well, didn't this little thread start to take off with some juicy stuff after being asleep for 2 weeks. I have a couple of questions based on some of the recent posts:

1. Did the Ody 96 fold? The previous post says RIP.
2. As a follow up to My 2 Cents, it is indeed curious that Solar is saying they only need a couple of players and another post says 8 Ody players have committed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 6/19/2012, 3:51 pm

soccerdad96b wrote:Well, didn't this little thread start to take off with some juicy stuff after being asleep for 2 weeks. I have a couple of questions based on some of the recent posts:

2. As a follow up to My 2 Cents, it is indeed curious that Solar is saying they only need a couple of players and another post says 8 Ody players have committed.

For clarification, I personally have no 96 knowledge. RIP in reference to the implication that bulk of team moved on, thus kind of killing the feel good story (that others had told me) about starting out of Classic altogether and working way up to top of Div I. I have no idea if any of this (the feel good story or the moving on) is fact.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Mom96keeper 6/19/2012, 5:20 pm

Odyssey is holding open practices like everyone else. I think they may have listed it on the forum earlier in June.

Mom96keeper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 6/19/2012, 6:16 pm

Number13 wrote:
soccerdad96b wrote:Well, didn't this little thread start to take off with some juicy stuff after being asleep for 2 weeks. I have a couple of questions based on some of the recent posts:

For clarification, I personally have no 96 knowledge. RIP in reference to the implication that bulk of team moved on, thus kind of killing the feel good story (that others had told me) about starting out of Classic altogether and working way up to top of Div I. I have no idea if any of this (the feel good story or the moving on) is fact.

The feel good story is true. Started in PPL D2. Moved up every year except two where they lost the tie breakers for 2nd. IMO the story is not diminished by players moving on.

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/21/2012, 9:48 am

It sure looks like to me that ODY 96 is alive and well. Their most recent post in 96 Players Looking which was bumped as late as yesterday says they are looking to "fill a couple of spots" and will be playing Premier League West.
I thought you had to have half (or is it 3/4?) of the previous year's squad in tact to play Premier League. So the rumors of mass exodus from ODY are either unfounded or ODY is not being truthful in their ads. scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 6/21/2012, 10:07 am

Premier League dropped their 50% rule. Odyssey retains the Premier League slot they earned.

http://regioniii.usyouthsoccer.org/assets/926/3/Region%20III%20regional%20league%20synopsis%202012.pdf
The rule now states-

Eligible Players & Teams:
Region III PL has formulated a system of rules to allow teams to use their Premier League roster along with players through a ‘Club Pass System’. Using this system, teams would be allowed to expand their roster by incorporating the use of players from within their club in PL play. The Region III rule that required that teams return with more than 50% of the players from the previous year’s official team roster has been deleted from the PL rules.

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdad1 6/21/2012, 10:10 am

That should help recruiting
soccerdad1
soccerdad1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatBack4 6/21/2012, 10:33 am

soccerdad1 wrote:That should help recruiting

Or, where there's smoke, there's fire.
FlatBack4
FlatBack4
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 6/21/2012, 12:33 pm

my2cents wrote:Premier League dropped their 50% rule. Odyssey retains the Premier League slot they earned.

http://regioniii.usyouthsoccer.org/assets/926/3/Region%20III%20regional%20league%20synopsis%202012.pdf
The rule now states-

Eligible Players & Teams:
Region III PL has formulated a system of rules to allow teams to use their Premier League roster along with players through a ‘Club Pass System’. Using this system, teams would be allowed to expand their roster by incorporating the use of players from within their club in PL play. The Region III rule that required that teams return with more than 50% of the players from the previous year’s official team roster has been deleted from the PL rules.

Thanks for the clarification.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 7/4/2012, 10:44 am

Looks like rosters are starting to get updated on GotSoccer. Looks like a lot of movement this year so far.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next