Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Texans Fall Festival Seeding process - Page 10 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Texans Fall Festival Seeding process

+42
Axxman
trblmkr
Goooaaal
OnTheSurface
cowpukesfan
twotone
crazyET
TBBD
True10
soccermom97b
getafe01
finish1
Family5
TEK2000
Soccerinsanity
Ace70
Marvelousmar
Maradona
Big Swoosh
Havefun
soccer23
eredivisie
Iplaysoccer
jimulon6
DragonStryker
go99
Turftoe96
toffeemate
EastTexasSoccer
bigtex75081
The German
rqps
love_your_refs
soccermom14
krowdkontrol
scrdad
my2cents
Se_la_perdio!
futbolfiend
omega striker
mspan02
Laimport
46 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Texans Fall Festival Seeding process - Page 10 Empty Re: Texans Fall Festival Seeding process

Post by crazyET 11/8/2012, 10:10 pm

We want 9!! We want 9!! We want 9!! cheers

crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Texans Fall Festival Seeding process - Page 10 Empty Re: Texans Fall Festival Seeding process

Post by futbolfiend 11/8/2012, 10:25 pm

my2cents wrote:Well perhaps they can learn a few things and apply them for the future. The bigest lesson should be do not base your whole season on how you do at 2 small local tournaments that the top locals use as warm ups for the CL season. Went to them in years past and our coach, to the dismay of some parents, ran guys in and out, tried players in different positions, tested different formations, rested top players alot, etc. It was not important to him. The season goal was league promotion. When we made D1 the goals were grand champion, DC and State Cup. Any decent D1 coach does not give a crap about winning or losing preaeason tournament games, gotsoccer points or rankings. After a summer of work and warm up tournaments if a coach wants to see how his squad stacks up in-state he does the PLD. Tournament committees know this and are going to take that into consideration.
Lesson 2; go to real tournaments and get a resume not some GS ( or IMO BS) points.
Lesson 3. Forget your assumption that top LA and MS are CL D1 quality. Case in point, they send their State Champion or top ranked team to the Presidents Cup where they get beat year after year by D3 NTX and D2 NC and FL teams. Their ODP teams get stomped at Regionals every year and they rarely have players on the Region III pool or team.

Oh forget all that because according to you guys my credibility is compromised. Very Happy

You are entirely credible and I agree with you over LA ODP, I disagree with you about sending our state champ to Presidents Cup, LA has COMP1 and COMP 2 winner of COMP2 State Cup goes to Presidents cup, winner of COMP 1 goes to Regionals. CSC (#2 or #3) came to Plano Labor Day and drew FCD Blue and ANdro PA and those were not warmup games and they were 380 miles from home which is a disadvantage and one week later we beat same team on their home field when we were 250 miles from home. I know its not a perfect comparison but it does have at least some merit.

Don't get me started on how players get selected for Regional team...They haven't been in the player development business for a long time they are in the camp business.

the entire state of Louisiana has 4/5 the population of DFW Metro and 80% of that lies south of I-10. For any age bracket and assuming a normal distribution of exceptional soccer players across a population you would expect a major market to have larger numbers of good players where the field gets leveled is in how those players are concentrated. If LA has 5 or 6 Comp 1 teams in the whole state you could infer they could compete with a talent pool spread out over 25-30 teams (after you have siphoned off your best 75-85 for your PA/DA

did it make page 9?

(EDIT)

as to your other points, we will definetely apply for PLD next season, maybe we will get a crack at some CL1 teams at State Cup.

if you guys really want some laughs at the expense of your neighbors to the east I encourage you to drop in on our LA forums

http://laprepsoccer.proboards.com/

I'm easy to find, LAIMPORT should be a little harder ..he uses a different name

Last edited by futbolfiend on 11/8/2012, 10:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
futbolfiend
futbolfiend
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 11/8/2012, 10:36 pm

futbolfiend wrote:
my2cents wrote:Well perhaps they can learn a few things and apply them for the future. The bigest lesson should be do not base your whole season on how you do at 2 small local tournaments that the top locals use as warm ups for the CL season. Went to them in years past and our coach, to the dismay of some parents, ran guys in and out, tried players in different positions, tested different formations, rested top players alot, etc. It was not important to him. The season goal was league promotion. When we made D1 the goals were grand champion, DC and State Cup. Any decent D1 coach does not give a crap about winning or losing preaeason tournament games, gotsoccer points or rankings. After a summer of work and warm up tournaments if a coach wants to see how his squad stacks up in-state he does the PLD. Tournament committees know this and are going to take that into consideration.
Lesson 2; go to real tournaments and get a resume not some GS ( or IMO BS) points.
Lesson 3. Forget your assumption that top LA and MS are CL D1 quality. Case in point, they send their State Champion or top ranked team to the Presidents Cup where they get beat year after year by D3 NTX and D2 NC and FL teams. Their ODP teams get stomped at Regionals every year and they rarely have players on the Region III pool or team.

Oh forget all that because according to you guys my credibility is compromised. Very Happy

You are entirely credible and I agree with you over LA ODP, I disagree with you about sending our state champ to Presidents Cup, LA has COMP1 and COMP 2 winner of COMP2 State Cup goes to Presidents cup, winner of COMP 1 goes to Regionals. CSC (#2 or #3) came to Plano Labor Day and drew FCD Blue and ANdro PA and those were not warmup games and they were 380 miles from home which is a disadvantage and one week later we beat same team on their home field when we were 250 miles from home. I know its not a perfect comparison but it does have at least some merit.

Don't get me started on how players get selected for Regional team...They haven't been in the player development business for a long time they are in the camp business.

the entire state of Louisiana has 4/5 the population of DFW Metro and 80% of that lies south of I-10. For any age bracket and assuming a normal distribution of exceptional soccer players across a population you would expect a major market to have larger numbers of good players where the field gets leveled is in how those players are concentrated. If LA has 5 or 6 Comp 1 teams in the whole state you could infer they could compete with a talent pool spread out over 25-30 teams (after you have siphoned off your best 75-85 for your PA/DA

did it make page 9?

Not yet!! Any more wisdom on the ills of ODP? How about a point by point comparison of Texas vs Lousiana vs CL D1 vs Pre-academy vs Region III ? How about North Texas vs South Texas vs West Texas vs Louisiana? All kidding aside, really sorry it didn't work out for you guys. Can't say I am surprised. Bait and switch is putting it mildly but most tournaments are notoriously difficult, "our way or the highway", threaten to turn you in because they know 98% of the teams won't call their bluff. They do it because they can get away with it.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 11/8/2012, 11:03 pm

crazyET wrote:
futbolfiend wrote:

did it make page 9?

Not yet!! Any more wisdom on the ills of ODP? How about a point by point comparison of Texas vs Lousiana vs CL D1 vs Pre-academy vs Region III ? How about North Texas vs South Texas vs West Texas vs Louisiana? All kidding aside, really sorry it didn't work out for you guys. Can't say I am surprised. Bait and switch is putting it mildly but most tournaments are notoriously difficult, "our way or the highway", threaten to turn you in because they know 98% of the teams won't call their bluff. They do it because they can get away with it.

Giving it one last push cheers.....even w/out you guys I will keep an eye out for the two brackets next week....still puzzled by Solar Red's debacle in CL...could it be that MC was focusing more on his other teams?

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by twotone 11/9/2012, 12:26 am

what we learned:

1. this is dumb
2. Got soccer points don't matter to most coaches, leagues, & TDs. but boy oh boy do they matter to parents
3. winning >>> development when you're trying to get into a tournament
4. squeaky wheel gets the grease
5. Bobby Rhine was announced as a Dallas Cup qualifier in the same press release as DFF. you had 2 options
6. Not sure what LA high school soccer has to do with it but DFF is one weekend before Bobby Rhine, which is Thanksgiving weekend. So, unless LA high school is playing during Thanksgiving, the LA players will miss maybe 1 game. not a big deal when club soccer and getting into Dallas Cup is more important than high school, right?
7. a 9 page thread about nonsense is still a 9 page thread.
8. perhaps i'm the idiot for reading all 9 pages. i think i'll put that on myself.

twotone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 11/9/2012, 5:21 am

twotone wrote:what we learned:

1. this is dumb
2. Got soccer points don't matter to most coaches, leagues, & TDs. but boy oh boy do they matter to parents
3. winning >>> development when you're trying to get into a tournament
4. squeaky wheel gets the grease
5. Bobby Rhine was announced as a Dallas Cup qualifier in the same press release as DFF. you had 2 options
6. Not sure what LA high school soccer has to do with it but DFF is one weekend before Bobby Rhine, which is Thanksgiving weekend. So, unless LA high school is playing during Thanksgiving, the LA players will miss maybe 1 game. not a big deal when club soccer and getting into Dallas Cup is more important than high school, right?
7. a 9 page thread about nonsense is still a 9 page thread.
8. perhaps i'm the idiot for reading all 9 pages. i think i'll put that on myself.
#9 and your a coach or a club representative Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 11/9/2012, 7:00 am

Twotone is a coach?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 11/9/2012, 7:57 am

You know if you are going to get on your soapbox then at least get your facts straight.

La doesn't send their 'state champion' to President's Cup. They send their 2nd tier state champion. The state champ goes to USYS region3. Same as NTX state champ...

Now, yeah, I'll admit that a tier 2 La team is probably equivalent (or let's say the same competition level) to a lower D2 or even high D3 NTX team. But you are talking about 30K registered players in La versus 200K in NTX.

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 11/9/2012, 8:25 am

Laimport wrote: You know if you are going to get on your soapbox then at least get your facts straight.

La doesn't send their 'state champion' to President's Cup. They send their 2nd tier state champion. The state champ goes to USYS region3. Same as NTX state champ...

Now, yeah, I'll admit that a tier 2 La team is probably equivalent (or let's say the same competition level) to a lower D2 or even high D3 NTX team. But you are talking about 30K registered players in La versus 200K in NTX.
USA 2,4 mil registered players vs Spain 680k registered players. That means Spain should only be a mediocre team, right?
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 11/9/2012, 8:30 am

No it mean the US is doing a very poor job with its resources
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by mspan02 11/9/2012, 8:36 am

On no TG now your going to get Laim to tell us about the time ETX scrimmaged and beat Real Madrid's real youth team after having to travel 6 hours with 3 regulars out and only 2 subs proving how much better they are than the rest of us and why they deserve a spot in DC instead of a d1 team and all d2 teams.....

We all know whenever the end of the world comes that the only thing still living will be cockroaches
I say whenever that day comes this thread will also still be going on too....... affraid

mspan02
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 11/9/2012, 9:01 am

Since my2cents wants to bring up ODP comparisons.

In the 98 boys both NTX and La each have 1 player on the thanksgiving interregional roster.

96 boys there are 3 La players. How many from NTX....0

Does that mean anything? No. Not to me anyway.

Not sure ODP in NTX works, but in La it is largely a joke.

Been there, done that.

In La, the SE La clubs run the show. Just as in NTX, the Dallas clubs run the show.

Of course, to be fair, NTX has 4 DA clubs. So, the consensus is that NTX may not or isn't getting all the top players. Fair enough.

NTX teams are able to generally do well in regional national team competitions largely due to a huge (and concentrated) player pool.

Now I can admit that the 'average' NTX player is probably better than the average La/MS/Ar player.

But if it were feasible to hand pick the very best players in each of those states (geographical/logistical issues aside), have them train together in the same capacity, I think you would see different results.

Read into this what you will, but in the last 6 years, 2 Hermann award winners (college soccer's Heisman) are all from La. Joseph Lapira and Jason Garey.

Chicago Fire last year signed a HG product out of Mississippi!

Francisco Torres was born and raised in Longview. To my knowledge, he never played CL or was otherwise on a stacked youth team. He was id'd playing in an ETX adult league and played hs ball.

He may not be fitting in well with the NT's system (whatever their style of play is supposed to be...)but he is definitely one of if not the most composed technically on the ball.

The point here is that elite players can and often do come from anywhere and everywhere.

I have been critical of NTX soccer at times. I personally don't think that CL is the best way to develop players. The system isn't set up for that. It is set up as a filtering system...in order to put quality teams on the field. And that is not the same as developing players.

I think deep down, the criticism directed toward me is a byproduct of being a part of the 'conventional wisdom' that exists.

If I have offended some people, then I apologize. Not really my intent. And to be honest, if I lived in the metroplex I would probably be buying into the conventional mindset too. If nothing else, probably out of necessity.

So, sincerely, good luck to all of you and your kids.

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Texans Fall Festival Seeding process - Page 10 Empty Laimp Excellent post

Post by Marvelousmar 11/9/2012, 9:23 am

As this thread approaches the magically 9 pages, I have read a lot of the posts with both humour and enjoyment. It’s been fun to read because though many have differing opinions it’s funny to watch how people get upset and think it is a personal attack when the opinion is different than their own. As someone not affiliated to anyone in this age group I saw Lamp’s posts as being illuminating ( like the pun) Just an idea on issues with our current system in north Texas and trying to best for his team. Not sure that there is anything wrong with that being a goal for a supporter of his team and club. If something is advertised in one way and it is changed there comes a real discussion on if it should be honoured. There is a legal concept out there that if an offer ( contract) exists that says home for sale for $10,000 but it should have been $100,000 the contract is considered void because the buyer should have known that was the case. The argument may hold water here in that the thought was expecting 1 bracket to play but when two brackets seemed eminent that it would be difficult if not impossible to say that the winner gets the DC bid. Now the question on if ETX was a top 16 team that is for others to debate and it’s been debated for ever. But if a forum is present for folks to discuss and debate ideas and be used as that instrument, should folks be upset when it is used to bring light to perceived injustice. Lamp I wish your team luck and hopefully entry into the Rhine, really was hoping you guys got a top 16 bid this weekend would really like to see how it would have gone. ( But I’m always pulling for the small guys how else would folks from my families island dominate Americans in the world of Sprints) Numbers alone doesn’t make a champion in sport, the desire to be a champion is so much more important as well as the development of that champion. But if the little guy is never given a chance to play, run or compete against the bigger guy in the level playing field known as sport, something is wrong with the system. There is a place for both the big guy and the little guy to co-exist. Both parties need each other. Anyway long rant good luck again.
Marvelousmar
Marvelousmar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace70 11/9/2012, 9:45 am

Maradona wrote:
crazyET wrote: Sleep Sleep Sleep

Almost there....definitely splitting the wager with crazyET.

Page 9 Bitches!

Ace70
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace70 11/9/2012, 9:46 am

Ace70 wrote:
Maradona wrote:
crazyET wrote: Sleep Sleep Sleep

Almost there....definitely splitting the wager with crazyET.

Page 9 Bitches!

Okay maybe not quite yet.......

Ace70
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 11/9/2012, 9:56 am

Laimport wrote:
I have been critical of NTX soccer at times. I personally don't think that CL is the best way to develop players. The system isn't set up for that. It is set up as a filtering system...in order to put quality teams on the field. And that is not the same as developing players.
LP I love your passion even though I disagree on a lot of your point of views just because I don't think development is not exclusive of competition, even in younger ages.
What happened to to your team in this instance really sucks but I still question that any non-metro team can qualify in the tournament, at least I haven't found any provision on the DC website. Hopefully you can get in the BR tournement and for sure I will check out a game or two. Good luck.
And now to page 9
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 11/9/2012, 10:36 am

Marvelousmar wrote:As this thread approaches the magically 9 pages, I have read a lot of the posts with both humour and enjoyment. It’s been fun to read because though many have differing opinions it’s funny to watch how people get upset and think it is a personal attack when the opinion is different than their own. As someone not affiliated to anyone in this age group I saw Lamp’s posts as being illuminating ( like the pun) Just an idea on issues with our current system in north Texas and trying to best for his team. Not sure that there is anything wrong with that being a goal for a supporter of his team and club. If something is advertised in one way and it is changed there comes a real discussion on if it should be honoured. There is a legal concept out there that if an offer ( contract) exists that says home for sale for $10,000 but it should have been $100,000 the contract is considered void because the buyer should have known that was the case. The argument may hold water here in that the thought was expecting 1 bracket to play but when two brackets seemed eminent that it would be difficult if not impossible to say that the winner gets the DC bid. Now the question on if ETX was a top 16 team that is for others to debate and it’s been debated for ever. But if a forum is present for folks to discuss and debate ideas and be used as that instrument, should folks be upset when it is used to bring light to perceived injustice. Lamp I wish your team luck and hopefully entry into the Rhine, really was hoping you guys got a top 16 bid this weekend would really like to see how it would have gone. ( But I’m always pulling for the small guys how else would folks from my families island dominate Americans in the world of Sprints) Numbers alone doesn’t make a champion in sport, the desire to be a champion is so much more important as well as the development of that champion. But if the little guy is never given a chance to play, run or compete against the bigger guy in the level playing field known as sport, something is wrong with the system. There is a place for both the big guy and the little guy to co-exist. Both parties need each other. Anyway long rant good luck again.

I appreciate th ekind words. I admittedly have been a little over the top. (Things besides soccer.) From a former intermediate hurdler, I can relate to your (Jamaican?) analogy.

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 11/9/2012, 10:39 am

The German wrote:
Laimport wrote:
LP I love your passion even though I disagree on a lot of your point of views just because I don't think development is not exclusive of competition, even in younger ages.
What happened to to your team in this instance really sucks but I still question that any non-metro team can qualify in the tournament, at least I haven't found any provision on the DC website. Hopefully you can get in the BR tournement and for sure I will check out a game or two. Good luck.
And now to page 9

Thanks for the sentiment German. I don't disagree that competition is a big part of the process. It's the context IMO that separates us from the rest of the footballing world.

Thanks again.

Page 9.

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 11/9/2012, 10:45 am

Page 9. Can we stop now? La Import, I was hoping you were going to be at the tourney. My bb will probably ref some of the younger games, so I was going to watch your team in action.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 11/9/2012, 11:24 am

Thanks finish1. HS ball will be taking up most of our time for the next few months.

You'll get to see us play at some point. Hope we don't disappoint..LOL!

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 11/9/2012, 1:10 pm

100% correct.

DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 11/9/2012, 1:28 pm

Laimport wrote:

You know if you are going to get on your soapbox then at least get your facts straight.

Really? You better have them fix the results from last year as they show the LA -CSC Fury 96 White as the team that went for 96s. They are the 2nd ranked LA team and went 1-2 in the Presidents Cup. In the 97s it was the 7th ranked LOUISIANA FIRE JUNIORS 97B LA FIRE NAVY (BLUE and they went 0-1-2.

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 11/9/2012, 1:29 pm

Let's go for 10. Who's with me??? Laughing
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 11/9/2012, 1:46 pm

my2cents wrote:
Laimport wrote:

Really? You better have them fix the results from last year as they show the LA -CSC Fury 96 White as the team that went for 96s. They are the 2nd ranked LA team and went 1-2 in the Presidents Cup. In the 97s it was the 7th ranked LOUISIANA FIRE JUNIORS 97B LA FIRE NAVY (BLUE and they went 0-1-2.

Okay guys. I'm done talking about rankings and 'promoting' the team. I apologized already and acquiesced on some issues.

I don't know what else you want.

Apparently I've struck a nerve with some of you although that was not my intent.

So again, I'm wrong and you guys are right.

I'm not pressing the issue any further. Sooner or later, these boys will get their chance to compete against the top NTX teams.

And when that times comes, I'll personally notify you...so we can continue our lively banter..."in person". No emoticons. Nothing lost in translation.

Does that work for you all?

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 11/9/2012, 1:58 pm

Laimport wrote:
my2cents wrote:
Laimport wrote:

Okay guys. I'm done talking about rankings and 'promoting' the team. I apologized already and acquiesced on some issues.

Apparently I've struck a nerve with some of you although that was not my intent.

I'm not pressing the issue any further. Sooner or later, these boys will get their chance to compete against the top NTX teams.

And when that times comes, I'll personally notify you...so we can continue our lively banter..."in person". No emoticons. Nothing lost in translation.

It works for me only if we get to the 10th page....have a "double or nothing" bet going now. cheers
CrazyET...please help!!!

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyET 11/9/2012, 9:46 pm

Maradona wrote:
Laimport wrote:
my2cents wrote:
Laimport wrote:

It works for me only if we get to the 10th page....have a "double or nothing" bet going now. cheers
CrazyET...please help!!!
Early game tomorrow. Gonna call it an early night. Hope you win your bet.
crazyET
crazyET
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next