Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

top 01 teams? - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

top 01 teams?

+65
ojo
burnthestar
Sprint
cowpukesfan
Tornado01
soccer77
rustynail11
Amidoinitrite?
futbolista
cholo14
lovescr01
cds3
ddearen
Soccerismylife
getafe01
Sporting01
coachdom
snp
JukeEm
finish1
Offside
hammer
PG-Boy
BAFANA BAFANA
rdg
Soccerdad79
dcrawl
txsoccer11
hunden97
Wildcat44
Durty-Tackle
Axxman
GK2
staywide
steamers12
01sonsoccer
jack0fspeed
trblmkr
SDadX2
merlin
creeper
jstply
chad85
Majortom
FGFF
soccerkix
mplsnsg
NoLo
rantnrave
slampg
cts
anselansel
zemiblast
t5house
futboleros
new_texans
scrdad
SEAOTTER
Galagtic
wolverine
stk1
balin1971
siete7
STXGALAXY
0105BOYS
69 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

top 01 teams? - Page 3 Empty Re: top 01 teams?

Post by merlin 2/12/2011, 9:41 pm

slampg wrote:With my 01 bb having played on a couple of the top teams and against all the others, I think I've seen most of them play recently. Here's my list going into the spring season...

Solar Red
Andro Bazan
FC Dallas Premier
Texans Densk
Texans South
Solar Partain (falling?)

Up and comers...
Andro Red 2 + old Molomo team (their second team)
TFC Regan
FC Dallas Waters
OC Wizards
FWFC

And going into the qualifying, I'm sure there will be a couple of surprises pop up as well... Should be fun!

funny how like with our 00 team you guys want to consider our 01 team a 2nd tier team...

merlin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by scrdad 2/13/2011, 9:24 am

merlin wrote:funny how like with our 00 team you guys want to consider our 01 team a 2nd tier team...

Well, if you think the Wizards are a 1st tier team, make an argument as to why they are. If your opinion is different, give an opinion and the reasons for it. But the My Cousin Vinny argument ("everything that guy just said is bullsh1t") doesn't really convince anyone.

scrdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mplsnsg 2/13/2011, 10:49 am

hey merlin, who cares?

as my child ages through this process of NTX soccer, my feelings evolve and mature. this continued need to rank teams, to argue the merits of the subjective quality of a 9 yo or 10 yo team, and to get upset over others opinions of that respective team seem childish and immature. it seems to me to be the need to either pump up one's own lack of self esteem or live their dysfunctional life through their child to do such things. i must admit that i am not a professional pschiatrist or psychologist. so, why do i participate on this forum if i think i am disturbed by such behavior? i just get a laugh and a confirmation that there are more screwed up people in this world than myself.

mplsnsg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by merlin 2/13/2011, 5:23 pm

mplsnsg wrote:hey merlin, who cares?

as my child ages through this process of NTX soccer, my feelings evolve and mature. this continued need to rank teams, to argue the merits of the subjective quality of a 9 yo or 10 yo team, and to get upset over others opinions of that respective team seem childish and immature. it seems to me to be the need to either pump up one's own lack of self esteem or live their dysfunctional life through their child to do such things. i must admit that i am not a professional pschiatrist or psychologist. so, why do i participate on this forum if i think i am disturbed by such behavior? i just get a laugh and a confirmation that there are more screwed up people in this world than myself.

Amen to that mplsnsg!

Scrdad, love My Cousin Vinny! You remember that old Richar Pryor stand up movie? He also had a great line. He told Eddie Murphy to tell Bill Cosby to "Have a pepsi and shut the $@!k up"!

Highly recommend that movie since you seem to like mobie quotes!

Don't take this too serious man, it's all in good fun for me.

All in good fun man....
merlin
merlin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 2/15/2011, 9:04 am

merlin wrote:
mplsnsg wrote:hey merlin, who cares?

Amen to that mplsnsg!

Scrdad, love My Cousin Vinny! You remember that old Richar Pryor stand up movie? He also had a great line. He told Eddie Murphy to tell Bill Cosby to "Have a pepsi and shut the $@!k up"!

Highly recommend that movie since you seem to like mobie quotes!

Don't take this too serious man, it's all in good fun for me.

All in good fun man....

I thought it was have a Coke, a smile, and shut the blank up?

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 2/17/2011, 10:19 am

well it's the end of the first week, any modifications or prognostications?
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by trblmkr 2/17/2011, 1:51 pm

Not any modifications. But I read an earlier post that DTS would pull away from the pack. That did not happen this last weekend. They are a good team but no where near "A class all to themselves." Actually no team in the 01 group is yet. DT Densk is as solid as DTS on the field. If going on wins and losses over fall SDL and summer tourneys of '10, Dt Densk beat Solar Red in a tourney (game was not even close)... Beat DTS 4-1 or 4-0 in a tourney last summer, and played Andromedas top team to a 1-0 win in SDL. Tied FCD Premier at beginning of SDL, and then lost at the end of season to that same team. So not sure where that puts DT Densk but according to the rankings here in this thread, it looks about 5th place give or take.

Prognostications...
DT Densk to sweep all... Totally joking just tryin to stir it up. In all kidding aside, these boys are a blast to watch and I hope every week is a fun game. Good luck to all!!!

trblmkr
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jstply 2/17/2011, 2:10 pm

Well...Based on the "does size matter" discussion. The ranking based on physical size:
1-Solar Partain
2-FWFC
3-Texans Densk
4-Texan South
5-FCD Premier

But since size only plays a small role, this is my top 10 preliminary ranking after week 1.
1-Andromeda Red - team 2 seems to be weaker. Shuffling of top player to 1?
2-Solar Red - heard they won...not sure of the score
3/4-Texans South -tied with Densk
3/4-Texans Densk
5-FC Dallas Premier -draw with OC Wizard, but beat FC Dallas Waters.
6-OC Wizards - good team that does not get a whole lot of credit...
7-FWFC - ditto as above
8-Solar Partain - got new kids-will take time to gel. Same scenario every year...
9-Vitesse - jury is still out.
10-FC Dallas Water - someone posted earlier that this team is an "up and comer." I would have to agree. Looks like Waters has picked up some strong players. They looked good in the first half against FCD Premier, but fizzled out at the end of the second half.
jstply
jstply
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 2/17/2011, 2:13 pm

anyone see the up and coming teams?, saw all the d2 DT teams lost
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jstply 2/17/2011, 2:28 pm

No Texans D2 team wins in week 1. That came did come as a surprise. The Texans Densk C and Texans Wolf are both very good teams. I wasn't surprise at the DT Densk C loss since they were playing a good Liverpool team. I expected the DT Wolf team to be in D1 this season from all the hype they were receiving last season. Did Wolf team lose players? Seems odd...
jstply
jstply
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 2/17/2011, 3:53 pm

from the look at the scores from the first weekend, it seems this will be very competitive. you would think all these teams are tuning up for select, so we should see some good efforts
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 2/18/2011, 12:35 am

jstply wrote:No Texans D2 team wins in week 1. That came did come as a surprise. The Texans Densk C and Texans Wolf are both very good teams. I wasn't surprise at the DT Densk C loss since they were playing a good Liverpool team. I expected the DT Wolf team to be in D1 this season from all the hype they were receiving last season. Did Wolf team lose players? Seems odd...

Lost one to Densk top team and another to FC Dallas... They're were they belong...
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 2/18/2011, 12:46 am

anselansel wrote:well it's the end of the first week, any modifications or prognostications?

I'll stick with my list with the exception of dropping TFC out of the up and comers... And with all the rumours floating around about Andromeda these days, I wouldn't be surprised if top and 2 teams end up dropping down by season's end. Interested to see where their best guys go. Hmmm...
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jstply 2/18/2011, 10:59 am

slampg wrote:
jstply wrote:No Texans D2 team wins in week 1. That came did come as a surprise. The Texans Densk C and Texans Wolf are both very good teams. I wasn't surprise at the DT Densk C loss since they were playing a good Liverpool team. I expected the DT Wolf team to be in D1 this season from all the hype they were receiving last season. Did Wolf team lose players? Seems odd...

Lost one to Densk top team and another to FC Dallas... They're were they belong...

That would be only one player lost to FCD...Densk did not pick up any players from Wolf. Perplexing. Guess Coppell got better.

Slampg,
Since you seem to know quite a bit about the movements and what is going on in the NTX 01 soccer world. I noticed that the FCD Waters team is listed as FCD Jrs Premier Waters in CAL... I read the FCD website about the Premier program, which is similiar to the Texans' Center of Excellence training. According to the FCD website, only one team is suppose to be labeled "Premier" which allows the players to recieve additional training once a month...Did Waters form a new team that plays strictly in Cal or is he coaching the Snell team in CAL?

jstply
jstply
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by balin1971 2/18/2011, 11:52 am

I know this question was not for me but Jon Waters is not coaching the Mark Snell's team. It's the same team that plays in SDL with a couple players from premier.
I hope they play better than the last week. Two top players in the team were sick and they didn't play.

balin1971
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by balin1971 2/18/2011, 11:56 am

slampg wrote:
anselansel wrote:well it's the end of the first week, any modifications or prognostications?

I'll stick with my list with the exception of dropping TFC out of the up and comers... And with all the rumours floating around about Andromeda these days, I wouldn't be surprised if top and 2 teams end up dropping down by season's end. Interested to see where their best guys go. Hmmm...
What rumors? about the parents are desperate to know the final list from Josema or what else you know?.

balin1971
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jstply 2/18/2011, 12:34 pm

balin1971 wrote:
slampg wrote:

What rumors? about the parents are desperate to know the final list from Josema or what else you know?.
There are so many rumors out there about Andro. Pretty hard to discern what has base and what was totally fabricated by "haters." That's the nature of rumors. However, usually where there is smoke, there is fire. These are the most recent rumors that I heard.
1. The 4 million dollar funding is still not secured
2. Some bigger name Andro coaches are talking to other clubs.
3. Macio is taking the 01B to select
4. Rumors of parents comtemplating switching clubs due to mismanagement of teams.
Once again, this is all rumors that I have heard. I am not affiliated with Andro in any form so do not know what is truly happening over there.
As for their prognostication, Andro has such talented kids, I don't foresee them dropping out of the top 5 slots, even if a few players leave.
jstply
jstply
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 2/19/2011, 5:46 am

Was wondering if anyone has heard about the Olympians DaSilva team in SDL D1? I've searched high and low and can't find anything on this team.
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jack0fspeed 2/19/2011, 10:30 am

slampg wrote:Was wondering if anyone has heard about the Olympians DaSilva team in SDL D1? I've searched high and low and can't find anything on this team.

Formerly FC Dallas DaSilva.

jack0fspeed
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 01sonsoccer 2/19/2011, 9:45 pm

watched dtsouth game today. they are a force to be dealt with. i noticed two new players that are going to put them to the next level. even still with no goalie they will be at the top of their age group by the end of this season.

01sonsoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Majortom 2/19/2011, 11:10 pm

01sonsoccer wrote:watched dtsouth game today. they are a force to be dealt with. i noticed two new players that are going to put them to the next level. even still with no goalie they will be at the top of their age group by the end of this season.

Lucky you. I watched the game between the Solars hoping to catch some good soccer. Boy was I wrong. I was drooling by halftime.

Majortom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoLo 2/20/2011, 8:11 pm

slampg wrote:
NoLo wrote:DTS has gained some additional talent this winter that may pull them away from the pack.

They're a really good team that plays an attractive game... but I wouldn't hold my breath on pulling away from anyone at the top. The other top teams are also generally attracting additional talent as kids (or more likely parents) position for the qualifying tourneys this summer and the clubs finish up their consolidations at the top. Gonna be a fun spring!
Do you understand the word "may"?
Also why would anyone hold their breath about this matter?

NoLo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by slampg 2/21/2011, 6:15 am

NoLo wrote:
slampg wrote:
NoLo wrote:DTS has gained some additional talent this winter that may pull them away from the pack.

They're a really good team that plays an attractive game... but I wouldn't hold my breath on pulling away from anyone at the top. The other top teams are also generally attracting additional talent as kids (or more likely parents) position for the qualifying tourneys this summer and the clubs finish up their consolidations at the top. Gonna be a fun spring!

Thanks for the grammar lesson... I now know what MAY means (thank goodness for dictionary.com). And sorry for not being more literal... holding breath was supposed to just indicate that I - like everyone else not a Texan parent - might not agree. Is English possibly your second language?

The DT South team is strong, no doubt, but have played even against top teams and beaten the teams they should beat. That's not pulling away in my book. Sounds to me like you've been drinking a little too much of the Texans' Koolaid. I think they MAY have put a little to much arrogance in that last batch.
slampg
slampg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoLo 2/21/2011, 5:52 pm

slampg wrote:
NoLo wrote:
slampg wrote:

Thanks for the grammar lesson... I now know what MAY means (thank goodness for dictionary.com). And sorry for not being more literal... holding breath was supposed to just indicate that I - like everyone else not a Texan parent - might not agree. Is English possibly your second language?

The DT South team is strong, no doubt, but have played even against top teams and beaten the teams they should beat. That's not pulling away in my book. Sounds to me like you've been drinking a little too much of the Texans' Koolaid. I think they MAY have put a little to much arrogance in that last batch.
Do you truly understand how player development works? Do you understand team development? Answer the two questions with some substance. So I will clearly understand your views of how a team can be evaluated. If you can not answer the two questions. I will clearly understand your inabilities of the youth game.

NoLo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by trblmkr 2/21/2011, 6:55 pm

Who cares? Isn't this thread about who is lookin good and atop 01 the teams? So...
who is lookin good and atop the 01's right now after two weeks?

trblmkr
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 01sonsoccer 2/21/2011, 7:01 pm

1. dt south tied with solar red
3. andro red
4. dt densk
5. fw fc & vitesse

hows that!

01sonsoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next