Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Spring 2013 04 Boys  - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Spring 2013 04 Boys

+53
Messifan
Beast23
txnsdevelopprogram
all4one
Rancho4C
letsgo
donotquestion
ShortCorner
Messifan4life
joshisa
soccerjunkie
Gotgoalz
beautifulgame
bubba chop
soccerdad04
toepoker11
0RaYoS4
ricky jones
whatthe
ShastaTx
onemorepractice
jmallett
tikitaka
midfield
Maradona
okbug
allen04
TryingMyBest
sukiakiman
SidekickSoccer
moveyourfeet
ProudSoccerParent
go99
bunited
omega striker
odie1993
xacute
SDadX2
yellowboots
finish1
Sprint
Number13
soccerdude10
passionforsoccer
newton heath FC
7sdad
hotmale1
mcgill
Firewater
99goaliedad
EAL League Advisor
jessesalas79
4theluvofthegame
57 posters

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

Spring 2013 04 Boys  - Page 3 Empty Re: Spring 2013 04 Boys

Post by Number13 2/15/2013, 9:13 am

Your kid's team rank "counts" just as much at 3 yrs old as it does at 8 yrs old as it does at 14 yrs old. Which is to say, it never really counts for much. Rank teams, don't rank teams, whatever. Just enjoy the today and, if you want to keep playing, work hard so you will enjoy the tomorrow as well. Of course if you rank my son's team too low I will beat you with a pillowcase full of pennies.

On totally different topic, does DYSP put the SDL schedules up anywhere? Don't seem to be on the website. I have tons of free time and access to two 9 yr olds with limited maternal oversight and was looking to rent them out as guest players to win some bets I made based on these 03 league lines.

Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 2/15/2013, 11:11 am

Number13 wrote:Your kid's team rank "counts" just as much at 3 yrs old as it does at 8 yrs old as it does at 14 yrs old. Which is to say, it never really counts for much. Rank teams, don't rank teams, whatever. Just enjoy the today and, if you want to keep playing, work hard so you will enjoy the tomorrow as well. Of course if you rank my son's team too low I will beat you with a pillowcase full of pennies.

On totally different topic, does DYSP put the SDL schedules up anywhere? Don't seem to be on the website. I have tons of free time and access to two 9 yr olds with limited maternal oversight and was looking to rent them out as guest players to win some bets I made based on these 03 league lines.

they have not posted them to the website. the team managers have a least of all the games for the first 2 weeks of the season. I can share that list with you for some of those pennies you have tucked away in your pillow case.
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 2/15/2013, 11:19 am

Nah, that's cool. I'm not the kind of guy that would hit anyone with a pillowcase full of pennies anyhow. Not when there is all this gravel laying around.

Go represent for the '03s bro. If you need a guest though, I'm the Willie Lyles of U10 soccer, I can hook you up.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 2/15/2013, 11:55 am

Number13 wrote:Nah, that's cool. I'm not the kind of guy that would hit anyone with a pillowcase full of pennies anyhow. Not when there is all this gravel laying around.

Go represent for the '03s bro. If you need a guest though, I'm the Willie Lyles of U10 soccer, I can hook you up.

We should be good. starting keeper is still out but will be back next week and another player still recovering from a broken arm (hopefully back next week). It is going to be cold in the morning so better for the boys that we have a short bench so they stay warm.

Plus according to the predicter our boys might as well not show up. Guess we will so they have practice taking the ball out of the goal over and over again.
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by bunited 2/15/2013, 12:06 pm

odie1993 wrote:
Number13 wrote:Nah, that's cool. I'm not the kind of guy that would hit anyone with a pillowcase full of pennies anyhow. Not when there is all this gravel laying around.

We should be good. starting keeper is still out but will be back next week and another player still recovering from a broken arm (hopefully back next week). It is going to be cold in the morning so better for the boys that we have a short bench so they stay warm.

Plus according to the predicter our boys might as well not show up. Guess we will so they have practice taking the ball out of the goal over and over again.

lol!
bunited
bunited
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 2/15/2013, 12:53 pm

Ahh I knew BUnited couldnt stay retired, you gave it to the ol college try Embarassed

I am not bashing any teams in my predictions, the fact of the matter is when two teams play in sports there is a winner and a loser and sometimes a tie. It doesnt mean the winning coach is a good person or coach and the losing coach is a bad person or bad coach.

There are some great 04 teams and I believe they will be competitive against some good (not the great ones) 03 teams.

I may not know as much about soccer as the great Bunited but if you look at my predictions I have a pretty good batting average and they are more than flipping a penny or throwing at a dart board.

Bunited you can claim you are above this and your parents on your special team are above this, but I get plenty of PMs from parents on your team that secretly love my posts and provide information.

Is it such a bad thing to have some entertainment, debate and fun in the 04 soccer forum? I think for the most part that is what my posts help to do.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdude10 2/15/2013, 1:14 pm

Nicely put. It is fun.

soccerdude10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 2/15/2013, 1:37 pm

Number13 wrote:Your kid's team rank "counts" just as much at 3 yrs old as it does at 8 yrs old as it does at 14 yrs old. Which is to say, it never really counts for much.

Not exactly true. 4TLUV's rankings don't matter, but where your team is relative to the top 10/20 is important the yr before select with regard to seeding for qualifying. Classic league will have an idea of who is where and that will play a part in your qualifying weekend. Obviously the better your team is ranked will help you to play the lesser lower ranked teams. I guess this only applies to people who want to be in D1 though so maybe not for everyone.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 2/15/2013, 4:07 pm

Sure, sure, know how it works. Got to have a good ranking so can get the next good ranking. So, by that logic, why not be all torqued up about your U8 "ranking" since if you don't have the perception of success you may not keep your kids or attract other kids and you will be doomed come time to be ranked for the QT?

I think your last sentence captures it. None of it applies to everyone. For me U11 is just an arbitrary line drawn in the sand at which most "sane" parents decide they have suppressed it long enough and now its ok to lose their frigging minds about wins and losses.

Cheers
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 2/16/2013, 7:28 am

X+5=9 year old stud, 14 year old dud
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/16/2013, 9:47 am

everybody knows the real talent in the 04's is on the girls side. The parents are smarter, better looking, and just overall better parents too. For boys its all about the 03's Twisted Evil
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdude10 2/16/2013, 10:16 am

Wow so smart that's why you are in the boys forum talking about girls. So smart. Try again

soccerdude10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 2/16/2013, 11:09 am

lol just playing on the fact that people tie their ego into the rankings of their kids team. Doesn't really matter where you are ranked now. Maybe the last season before select and only if you can finish near the top so you can get a easy qualifying tournament run. Doesn't matter if you can beat 03 teams or not. The purpose of playing up is to play against bigger faster opponents (not better) so the team can learn to play under more pressure and to take away any athletic advantadge that you may have in your own age. Its not so you can say look at us we can beat the older kids, because in the end it won't help your ranking anyway. Oh and finish is right, quite a few of the u9 studs will be u14 duds. The ability to hide in a top team can often do more harm than good.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Spring 2013 04 Boys  - Page 3 Empty City Futsal U9 Boys team - National Champions

Post by ProudSoccerParent 2/18/2013, 10:08 am

Congratulations to the U9 boys team!
Winners of the gold medal at the US Futsal Nationals in Kansas City!

Hats off to the team, very tough, hard fought and well deserved win. Competition was very tough, but they rose up and met every challenge finishing with a perfect 5-0 record.

Good job boys!

ProudSoccerParent
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 2/18/2013, 11:16 am

4theluvofthegame wrote:I have insomnia or maybe its excitement over the first week of the season. I decided to pretty much leave the rankings as is, with all the back and fort about guest players I decided to not place a lot of weight on pre season tournaments. Instead focus on fall league results and known player movement to come up with the Spring first official rankings.

1. DT Pomykal (EAL and SDL 03) - got a new goalie
2. Solar Red (SDL 03) - unknown if acquired any new players
3. Solar Chelsea Farley (EAL and SDL 03) - Added FC Dallas Gomez top player, lost their goalie
4. Odyssey (EAL and Primetime 04) - lost one of their stronger players to liverpool RASE
5. FC Dallas Gomez (EAL and SDL 04) - Lost their top player to Solar Chelsea Farley
6. Solar Chelsea Tarrant (EAL) - lost their goalie to Solar Partain to Texans Pomykal
7. Liverpool RASE (EAL) - Acquired a new player from Odyssey
8. Solar Partain (EAL) - Acquired two strong players from Bandits
9.DT Gall (EAL) - not sure of player switching
10. Andromeda Hiller (SDL 04) - lost a strong player

Teams to watch: DT Manchester, FC Dallas Gold, TFC, Bandits, , Rayos, FC Dallas Mansfield, Texans FW, OC Venom, Texans South, LP Gerrard

Games this weekend (Primetime and SDL)
#1 DT Pomykal vs Liverpool Barnes 03 - expect DT Pomykal to win by 3+ goals
#2 Solar Red vs TFC Ozcomert 03 - expect Solar Red to win by 4+ goals
#3 Solar Chelsea Farley vs Andromeda 03 - expect Solar Chelsea Farley to win by 3+ goals
#4 Odyssey vs Dallas Kicks 05s - expect easy win for Odyssey
#5 FC Dallas Gomez vs #10 Andromeda Hiller - close game expect FC Dallas Gomez to win by a goal

People are awfully quiet on results, how did the games against 03s go? How did andromeda vs FC Dallas Gomez go? I heard odyssey handled Dallas Kicks
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ProudSoccerParent 2/18/2013, 11:30 am

4theluvofthegame wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:I have insomnia or maybe its excitement over the first week of the season. I decided to pretty much leave the rankings as is, with all the back and fort about guest players I decided to not place a lot of weight on pre season tournaments. Instead focus on fall league results and known player movement to come up with the Spring first official rankings.

1. DT Pomykal (EAL and SDL 03) - got a new goalie
2. Solar Red (SDL 03) - unknown if acquired any new players
3. Solar Chelsea Farley (EAL and SDL 03) - Added FC Dallas Gomez top player, lost their goalie
4. Odyssey (EAL and Primetime 04) - lost one of their stronger players to liverpool RASE
5. FC Dallas Gomez (EAL and SDL 04) - Lost their top player to Solar Chelsea Farley
6. Solar Chelsea Tarrant (EAL) - lost their goalie to Solar Partain to Texans Pomykal
7. Liverpool RASE (EAL) - Acquired a new player from Odyssey
8. Solar Partain (EAL) - Acquired two strong players from Bandits
9.DT Gall (EAL) - not sure of player switching
10. Andromeda Hiller (SDL 04) - lost a strong player

Teams to watch: DT Manchester, FC Dallas Gold, TFC, Bandits, , Rayos, FC Dallas Mansfield, Texans FW, OC Venom, Texans South, LP Gerrard

Games this weekend (Primetime and SDL)
#1 DT Pomykal vs Liverpool Barnes 03 - expect DT Pomykal to win by 3+ goals
#2 Solar Red vs TFC Ozcomert 03 - expect Solar Red to win by 4+ goals
#3 Solar Chelsea Farley vs Andromeda 03 - expect Solar Chelsea Farley to win by 3+ goals
#4 Odyssey vs Dallas Kicks 05s - expect easy win for Odyssey
#5 FC Dallas Gomez vs #10 Andromeda Hiller - close game expect FC Dallas Gomez to win by a goal

People are awfully quiet on results, how did the games against 03s go? How did andromeda vs FC Dallas Gomez go? I heard odyssey handled Dallas Kicks

Look above, it's not all about outdoor this weekend!

Solar Red, Andromeda Hiller, Solar Farley, DT Pomykal, Solar Dynamo 05, FCD Thomas 03 all have top players on this City Futsal U9 team that are National Champs.

Wouldn't be surprised if any of those teams struggled this weekend without these players who were off winning a championship.

Congrats again to these boys... Their outdoor teams should also be proud; as should we all since they represent North Texas.

ProudSoccerParent
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 2/18/2013, 11:40 am

contrary to your predictions, Solar Red did not win by 4+ goals.

The ice pellets on the ground made for some slipping and sliding early on. Boys cleats had to be de-iced during the game from the build up.

both teams played well and a 2-2 draw was a proper outcome.
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by moveyourfeet 2/18/2013, 11:48 am

ProudSoccerParent wrote:

Solar Red, Andromeda Hiller, Solar Farley, DT Pomykal, Solar Dynamo 05, FCD Thomas 03 all have top players on this City Futsal U9 team that are National Champs.

Wouldn't be surprised if any of those teams struggled this weekend without these players who were off winning a championship.

Congrats again to these boys... Their outdoor teams should also be proud; as should we all since they represent North Texas.

ProudSoccerParent is Proud....and should be. That is a great accomplishment.
What a wonderful experience for those boys.

Congrats to City Futsal
moveyourfeet
moveyourfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 2/18/2013, 12:01 pm

moveyourfeet wrote:
ProudSoccerParent wrote:

ProudSoccerParent is Proud....and should be. That is a great accomplishment.
What a wonderful experience for those boys.

Congrats to City Futsal

I agree, it's great to see ntx show well on national stage. Just like dt south 02 did at Disney, then a group of teams did well at Disney 3v3 and now futsal. Next up Dallas Cup and then the new tournament Dallas Super Copa
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by bunited 2/18/2013, 1:51 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:Bunited you can claim you are above this and your parents on your special team are above this, but I get plenty of PMs from parents on your team that secretly love my posts and provide information.

4theluvofthegame wrote:People are awfully quiet on results, how did the games against 03s go? How did andromeda vs FC Dallas Gomez go? I heard odyssey handled Dallas Kicks

I guess I just thought, as I am sure the others on our team did, that someone ELSE was going to do it. You know how it is. Like when a whole gaggle of people see an accident but nobody calls 9-1-1 because they think the other guy did and the are afraid to jam up the lines (or inbox, in this case)? Oh well. You know what they say about assuming. Silly me.

Anyway, we lost big. What was it, like 13-1 or something? Anyway, it was by 3+ goals. Embarassed

Last edited by bunited on 2/18/2013, 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
bunited
bunited
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 2/18/2013, 1:53 pm

bunited wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:Bunited you can claim you are above this and your parents on your special team are above this, but I get plenty of PMs from parents on your team that secretly love my posts and provide information.

People are awfully quiet on results, how did the games against 03s go? How did andromeda vs FC Dallas Gomez go? I heard odyssey handled Dallas Kicks [/quote]

I guess I just thought, as I am sure the others on our team did, that someone ELSE was going to do it. You know how it is. Like when a whole gaggle of people see an accident but nobody calls 9-1-1 because they think the other guy did and the are afraid to jam up the lines (or inbox, in this case)? Oh well. You know what they say about assuming. Silly me.

Anyway, we lost big. What was it, like 13-1 or something? Anyway, it was by 3+ goals. Embarassed [/quote]

Always trying to be a jocolor
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by moveyourfeet 2/18/2013, 2:51 pm

For the record:

FC Dallas Gomez - 5
Andromeda - 2

FCD has a great group of players. Enjoyed the match.
moveyourfeet
moveyourfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 2/18/2013, 4:47 pm

moveyourfeet wrote:For the record:

FC Dallas Gomez - 5
Andromeda - 2

FCD has a great group of players. Enjoyed the match.

Thanks MYF

Any other results? Or any results from teams on the watch list?
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 99goaliedad 2/20/2013, 9:46 am

FC Dallas Gold Figo 2-3 Meja Romero FCD hit crossbar at least 6 times and a own goal off of header from corner. No excuses just couldn't finish anything.

FC Dallas Figo 7-2 FC Dallas Cousins

99goaliedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 2/20/2013, 4:20 pm

First full week of games with EAL starting this week. Primetime, SDL and Arlington league started last week.

1. DT Pomykal (EAL and SDL 03)
2. Solar Red (SDL 03)
3. Solar Chelsea Farley (EAL and SDL 03)
4. Odyssey (EAL and Primetime 04)
5. FC Dallas Gomez (EAL and SDL 04)
6. Solar Chelsea Tarrant (EAL)
7. Liverpool RASE (EAL)
8. Solar Partain (EAL)
9. DT Gall (EAL)
10. Andromeda Hiller (SDL 04)

Teams to watch: DT Manchester, FC Dallas Gold, FC Dallas South, TFC, Bandits, Rayos, FC Dallas Mansfield, Texans FW, OC Venom

**Game of the Week**
#1 DT Pomykal vs #7 Liverpool RASE - a good early season matchup, these two teams have faced each other a couple other times in the last year with DT Pomykal coming out on top both times. The last game was Fall season with DT Pomykal handing RASE a 5 to 0 defeat. I expect this game to be a little closer and DT winning by 3 goals

Other top games
#2 Solar Red vs DT South 03 - Solar Red will have their hands full with Sal's boys, but I think they will eek out a close game and win by a goal

#3 Solar Chelsea Farley vs CFBSA Strikers - Solar will win by 5+ goals this weekend

#4 Odyssey vs Texans Jacobo - they dont have an EAL game this weekend, instead have a Primetime 04 game against an easy opponent. I expect them to win by 5+ goals

#5 FC Dallas Gomez vs #8 Solar Partain - great opening week match up, last season these two battled to the final whistle. I expect FC Dallas Gomez to be too strong for them this time. FCD wins by 2+ goals

#6 Solar Chelsea Tarrant vs Texans FW - great chance for Texans FW to crack the top 10 if they can get a win against a ranked team. I expect a hard fought game and predict it ends in a tie.

#9 DT Gall - I think they have a bye

#10 Andromeda - has three games this weekend, two against 05 teams and 1 against DT Rosales. I expect the DT Rosales game to be a good game, but think playing their third game of the weekend Andromeda might not have a full tank. I predict Rosales gives Andromeda it's second defeat of the young season.

4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SidekickSoccer 2/22/2013, 11:54 am

go99 wrote:lol just playing on the fact that people tie their ego into the rankings of their kids team. Doesn't really matter where you are ranked now. Maybe the last season before select and only if you can finish near the top so you can get a easy qualifying tournament run. Doesn't matter if you can beat 03 teams or not. The purpose of playing up is to play against bigger faster opponents (not better) so the team can learn to play under more pressure and to take away any athletic advantadge that you may have in your own age. Its not so you can say look at us we can beat the older kids, because in the end it won't help your ranking anyway. Oh and finish is right, quite a few of the u9 studs will be u14 duds. The ability to hide in a top team can often do more harm than good.

Are you kidding me? What a hypocrite! Your whole life revolves around logging onto the girls forum on a daily basis and bragging about how your daughters team is the best team in history. You get bent out of shape everytime someone doesn't believe your DD's team should be ranked first. You are the last person that should be giving advice about development because your DD's team is only about winning. You have made a reputation for yourself that is only going to hurt your DD in the future.

SidekickSoccer
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next