Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Dallas Cup Predictions Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Dallas Cup Predictions

+13
Real Barcelona
ShortCorner
mspan02
goscore!
Rooneyhasplugs
cowpukesfan
Ibystander
go99
my2cents
R1
PG-Boy
omega striker
finish1
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dallas Cup Predictions Empty Dallas Cup Predictions

Post by Guest 3/21/2013, 4:42 pm

So any thoughts on NTX teams prospects?

Back to top Go down

Dallas Cup Predictions Empty Re: Dallas Cup Predictions

Post by finish1 3/21/2013, 4:46 pm

You still playin'?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/21/2013, 4:48 pm

finish1 wrote:You still playin'?

I'm not but my son is.....

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 3/21/2013, 4:49 pm

You're too old anyway. Lol! Where is bb playing?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/21/2013, 4:51 pm

finish1 wrote:You're too old anyway. Lol! Where is bb playing?

Only thing I can say is he is playing. I have been forbidden to say right now....which sucks!

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 3/21/2013, 4:55 pm

There are only 3 teams from NTX playing- Solar Red, Texans South and Texans Red. We can eliminate Solar Red and Texans Red.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/21/2013, 4:58 pm

finish1 wrote:There are only 3 teams from NTX playing- Solar Red, Texans South and Texans Red. We can eliminate Solar Red and Texans Red.

Neither

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 3/21/2013, 5:02 pm

I'm hosting 3 kids. Seems we couldn't get other guest players to step up, so I took one more. No problem. I'm used to carrying the extra weight others can't handle. Very Happy
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/21/2013, 5:09 pm

finish1 wrote:I'm hosting 3 kids. Seems we couldn't get other guest players to step up, so I took one more. No problem. I'm used to carrying the extra weight others can't handle. Very Happy

Lol....who are you playing with?

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/21/2013, 5:46 pm

Riquelme wrote:
finish1 wrote:I'm hosting 3 kids. Seems we couldn't get other guest players to step up, so I took one more. No problem. I'm used to carrying the extra weight others can't handle. Very Happy

Lol....who are you playing with?
the big red machine!drunken
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/21/2013, 5:49 pm

Riquelme wrote:So any thoughts on NTX teams prospects?
Normally I would have to say not good but there are some very good guest players on these rosters so i think all 3 have a solid chances of going far good luck to them all!Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/21/2013, 6:03 pm

I predict low crowds and dissatisfied fans......

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/21/2013, 6:12 pm

soccerisgood123 wrote:I predict low crowds and dissatisfied fans......
low crowds yes, dissatified fans........ nah we will be in aww as usual by the out of state teams bom

Last edited by omega striker on 3/21/2013, 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/21/2013, 6:18 pm

omega striker wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:I predict low crowds and dissatisfied fans......
low crowds yes, dissatified fans........ nah we will be in aww as usual by the out of state teams:P

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 3/21/2013, 11:28 pm

I'm one to raise his hand to say, I thought it was not a good idea to move from FCD Stadium to Cotton Bowl. I still believe FCD is a better venue.

Nevertheless, as a soccer fan that's traveled to Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and multiple places in USA/Mexico to catch footie, it would be hypocritical of me to skip the Dallas Cup because it moved a measly few miles from Frisco to Dallas. Particularly because the Cotton Bowl is 15 minutes from my home versus half-way to Oklahoma to FCD.

We would all be doing ourselves a dumb self-service to avoid the Dallas Cup. I was at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Addison today. Let me tell ya, the DC volunteers are working their butts off to launch another successful international tournament. A tourney that makes our city and state proud.

I encourage all of you to actively participate and encourage others to come watch some really great youth soccer.

I jealously watched from the stands, the very first DC Final at LH Wildcat Stadium in the 80s. Well, we all have a chance to show our BBs that dreams can come true. Just believe. Give all your heart. Whether it's playing or watching. It's all good.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by R1 3/21/2013, 11:53 pm

PG-Boy wrote:I'm one to raise his hand to say, I thought it was not a good idea to move from FCD Stadium to Cotton Bowl. I still believe FCD is a better venue.

Nevertheless, as a soccer fan that's traveled to Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and multiple places in USA/Mexico to catch footie, it would be hypocritical of me to skip the Dallas Cup because it moved a measly few miles from Frisco to Dallas. Particularly because the Cotton Bowl is 15 minutes from my home versus half-way to Oklahoma to FCD.

We would all be doing ourselves a dumb self-service to avoid the Dallas Cup. I was at the Crown Plaza Hotel in Addison today. Let me tell ya, the DC volunteers are working their butts off to launch another successful international tournament. A tourney that makes our city and state proud.

I encourage all of you to actively participate and encourage others to come watch some really great youth soccer.

I jealously watched from the stands, the very first DC Final at LH Wildcat Stadium in the 80s. Well, we all have a chance to show our BBs that dreams can come true. Just believe. Give all your heart. Whether it's playing or watching. It's all good.

Even if they have the same crowds who come to just watch, the crowds at the Cotton Bowl games will be smaller.

The reason is that at FC Dallas fields in addition to people who are not involved with their kids playing the tournament, you also had parents and kids who just finished with their own games who would walk over to the stadium after their game was over to see what was going on in the current game being played - easy to walk from the fields to the stadium there. You could spend an extra hour or so because of the convenience of all the games in one location, before leaving to get your kid home to rest up before the next game.

You can't walk from your son's game at UTD or Richland over to the Cotton Bowl to catch a game that is going on right after your son's game is over.
R1
R1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 3/22/2013, 4:18 pm

omega striker wrote:
Normally I would have to say not good but there are some very good guest players on these rosters so i think all 3 have a solid chances of going far good luck to them all!Cool

Just curious as to where you got a look at rosters that include the guest players?

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/22/2013, 4:28 pm

R1 wrote:
PG-Boy wrote:I'm one to raise his hand to say, I thought it was not a good idea to move from FCD Stadium to Cotton Bowl. I still believe FCD is a better venue.

Even if they have the same crowds who come to just watch, the crowds at the Cotton Bowl games will be smaller.

The reason is that at FC Dallas fields in addition to people who are not involved with their kids playing the tournament, you also had parents and kids who just finished with their own games who would walk over to the stadium after their game was over to see what was going on in the current game being played - easy to walk from the fields to the stadium there. You could spend an extra hour or so because of the convenience of all the games in one location, before leaving to get your kid home to rest up before the next game.

You can't walk from your son's game at UTD or Richland over to the Cotton Bowl to catch a game that is going on right after your son's game is over.

Problem is that FCD Facility got greedy and Dallas Cup said nope! I like it better in Dallas proper. I never understood why FCDallas moved to Frisco. They never sell out over there because the hispanic base that would go to the games will not travel that far. I for one am glad Dallas Cup in Dallas!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/22/2013, 4:41 pm

frisco and everything it stands for (even though I'm not sure what it stands for) sucks. Glad the DALLAS CUP is back in Dallas. Playing in the history of the Fair park. Bunch of crybaby suburbanites Sad
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/22/2013, 4:50 pm

go99 wrote:frisco and everything it stands for (even though I'm not sure what it stands for) sucks. Glad the DALLAS CUP is back in Dallas. Playing in the history of the Fair park. Bunch of crybaby suburbanites Sad

hardly. crappy richland fields, no restaurants near by, even crappier oversized cotton bowl in a crappy part of town. no thanks. compared to a great facility with a soccer specific stadium all in one spot. epic fail, hopefully they all come back to their senses next year...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/22/2013, 4:55 pm

tongue
soccerisgood123 wrote:
go99 wrote:frisco and everything it stands for (even though I'm not sure what it stands for) sucks. Glad the DALLAS CUP is back in Dallas. Playing in the history of the Fair park. Bunch of crybaby suburbanites Sad

hardly. crappy richland fields, no restaurants near by, even crappier oversized cotton bowl in a crappy part of town. no thanks. compared to a great facility with a soccer specific stadium all in one spot. epic fail, hopefully they all come back to their sense next year...

Crappy part of town? Sorry the concrete is not white and shiny buddy. God forbid you have to go down south. There are plenty of places to eat but you may run into people who you dont see up in Frisco. But come on down I'm sure we will spot you looking like a tourist....

cheerstonguelol!geek

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/22/2013, 4:59 pm

my2cents wrote:
omega striker wrote:

Just curious as to where you got a look at rosters that include the guest players?
from the parents on those teams Wink
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/22/2013, 5:01 pm

Riquelme wrote:tongue
soccerisgood123 wrote:

hardly. crappy richland fields, no restaurants near by, even crappier oversized cotton bowl in a crappy part of town. no thanks. compared to a great facility with a soccer specific stadium all in one spot. epic fail, hopefully they all come back to their sense next year...

Crappy part of town? Sorry the concrete is not white and shiny buddy. God forbid you have to go down south. There are plenty of places to eat but you may run into people who you dont see up in Frisco. But come on down I'm sure we will spot you looking like a tourist....

cheerstonguelol!geek

yes, i bet i would see some people i don't see in frisco down there..............but why waste a nice friday on that topic.....sorry, crappy facilities, i am passing this year...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/22/2013, 5:03 pm

soccerisgood123 wrote:
Riquelme wrote:tongue
soccerisgood123 wrote:

cheerstonguelol!geek

yes, i bet i would see some people i don't see in frisco down there..............but why waste a nice friday on that topic.....sorry, crappy facilities, i am passing this year...

Just messin with you bud. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 3/22/2013, 5:08 pm

go99 wrote:Bunch of crybaby suburbanites Sad
lol! My youngest bb now hates to be called a suburbanite! Castro is starting to rub off on so many. Cool
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next