Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Boca Juniors at it again Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Boca Juniors at it again

+26
Ironman67
t5house
chasematt
Texas FC
mrclean
coachdom
True10
Dallas
Tequilapark
Lauriete
SoccerFan
clueless
happyfeet
Its Me
plantit
Slakemoth
SGPdefender
swindler
rip
Galagtic
b0013
Fxcasiano
omega striker
99mom
Freeatlast
Ibra
30 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Boca Juniors at it again Empty Boca Juniors at it again

Post by Ibra 8/9/2009, 10:52 pm

Arrived at Spectrum today with my bb and watched the Boca Juniors parents assaulting the families of a team that had just beaten the 00' team in the Indoor finals. Police had to be called as the Boca parents were throwing bottles at the opposing team's families and the Spectrum staff.
Anyone have any details?
CCSAI/NTSSA - When are you going to ban this club and its' coach from participating in any of your sanctioned leagues? Every post on Turf * and TXSOCCER about fights and police is connected to this team or one of a few others. You cannot be blind to this by now. When it gets really ugly and someone gets hurt, where will your concience be? Can you really ignore this anymore?
Ibra
Ibra
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Boca Juniors at it again Empty Re: Boca Juniors at it again

Post by Freeatlast 8/9/2009, 11:05 pm

Thanks for the heads up Ibra. Maybe if people keep pointing it out something will change.

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 99mom 8/9/2009, 11:50 pm

WOW! So is this one of the teams that left Boca Jrs and is now Toros SC? Question
99mom
99mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/10/2009, 6:59 am

99mom wrote:WOW! So is this one of the teams that left Boca Jrs and is now Toros SC? Question
I believe so? the 99' 95' and 96' teams are nothing like this! I mean the parents anyways! that 00' team has been in one too many scuffles so yea maybe some heavy penalties would tweak the coach and parents a bit to act a little more appropiate? maybe?
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Boca Juniors at it again Empty Parent of one of the player from Boca juniors

Post by Fxcasiano 8/10/2009, 12:11 pm

I am the father of one of the boys that play for Boca. My son use to play for Dallas Texas which also change there name to F C Dallas ( for coach Figo). Well if the reff. would had called a fair game and not also laugh at the end of the game it probably would had been different game. I also think it should not escalated to that extreme, but also some of the parent from F. C Dallas also where at foult. They where a couple of hand ball and lot of fouls that where not called but when one of the Boca player touch the other player a foul was called. The reff. Should of stop the game but he did not and was not being fair. If u look at the standing from the spectrum website u will see that our player had a better record look at the points.

Thank u
when u play the best u lose like the rest

Fxcasiano
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by b0013 8/10/2009, 12:18 pm

Fxcasiano wrote:I am the father of one of the boys that play for Boca. My son use to play for Dallas Texas which also change there name to F C Dallas ( for coach Figo). Well if the reff. would had called a fair game and not also laugh at the end of the game it probably would had been different game. I also think it should not escalated to that extreme, but also some of the parent from F. C Dallas also where at foult. They where a couple of hand ball and lot of fouls that where not called but when one of the Boca player touch the other player a foul was called. The reff. Should of stop the game but he did not and was not being fair. If u look at the standing from the spectrum website u will see that our player had a better record look at the points.

Thank u

Quote from NT A&D board..."we expect that the kids and refs will make mistakes....but we fully expect the Parents to act like Adults"!

Those words are usually followed with fines and suspensions....
b0013
b0013
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Fxcasiano 8/10/2009, 12:37 pm

You are right and I a
not making excusses about our parents, but fair is fair bc every game that we have played there the same reff and the same results. Let make it fair let's play another game with no parents, with only coaches and a different reff. and let's see what the result will be. There is the challenge FC Dallas do u accept the challenge. But I agree with all of u guys the parent should not reacted like that. I do agree

Fxcasiano
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Boca Juniors at it again Empty Whats been heard...

Post by Galagtic 8/10/2009, 12:51 pm

omega striker wrote:
99mom wrote:WOW! So is this one of the teams that left Boca Jrs and is now Toros SC? Question
I believe so? the 99' 95' and 96' teams are nothing like this! I mean the parents anyways! that 00' team has been in one too many scuffles so yea maybe some heavy penalties would tweak the coach and parents a bit to act a little more appropiate? maybe?

[B]What I've heard is Boca does not have enough '96 players to even play with a full squad this season & '99 are thinking of moving.
Galagtic
Galagtic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/10/2009, 12:54 pm

Galagtic wrote:
omega striker wrote:

[B]What I've heard is Boca does not have enough '96 players to even play with a full squad this season & '99 are thinking of moving.
not sure about the 96's but the 99' just competed in the QT !
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by rip 8/10/2009, 12:59 pm

omega striker wrote:
Galagtic wrote:
omega striker wrote:

Competed? They went 0-5 and were outscored 22-0.... and that was with a #2 seed in their group! I imagine the parents are not real happy about right now, but where would they go?
rip
rip
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by swindler 8/10/2009, 1:11 pm

Galagtic wrote:What I've heard is Boca does not have enough '96 players to even play with a full squad this season & '99 are thinking of moving.

They may not have a bench, but '96's are returning their team to Classic.

Last edited by swindler on 8/10/2009, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
swindler
swindler
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 8/10/2009, 1:12 pm

rip wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Galagtic wrote:
omega striker wrote:

Competed? They went 0-5 and were outscored 22-0.... and that was with a #2 seed in their group! I imagine the parents are not real happy about right now, but where would they go?
yea true but no trouble makers in that parent group! they were just happy to be playing and were shocked to hear about their #19 seeding! true it was BS but oh well! their biggest win ever was the 1-0 loss to SR hehehehe
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by SGPdefender 8/10/2009, 1:18 pm

First of all this whole thing had nothing to do with the fact that Boca lost nor was it ever toward FC Dallas. It started with a bad ref and the owner/manager of Spectrum letting things get out of hand. Boca had previously made complaints about the ref and what do you know, that same ref was the ref that officiated yesterday's game. The only reason why FC Dallas was brought in it was because somone from there side said "You'll are just mad because you'll lost" and that's when things got out of hand. Of course Boca is always made out to be the bad guys and no one else does anything wrong. My opinion, I think some of the coaches/parents from other top teams are intimidated by Boca because the 00 gold team is a very good team and either beat some of the top teams or if not beat them give them a very good challenge. Some of these top clubs charge ridiculous amounts of money and the parents are paying these ridiculous amounts and yet there are being beat by a team from the "hood".

SGPdefender
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Slakemoth 8/10/2009, 1:20 pm

Fxcasiano wrote:I am the father of one of the boys that play for Boca. My son use to play for Dallas Texas which also change there name to F C Dallas ( for coach Figo). Well if the reff. would had called a fair game and not also laugh at the end of the game it probably would had been different game. I also think it should not escalated to that extreme, but also some of the parent from F. C Dallas also where at foult. They where a couple of hand ball and lot of fouls that where not called but when one of the Boca player touch the other player a foul was called. The reff. Should of stop the game but he did not and was not being fair. If u look at the standing from the spectrum website u will see that our player had a better record look at the points.

Thank u

Are you out of your mind???!!! You think a ref calls a bad game in a stupid meaningless indoor match and you parents lose control of yourselves?? To the point of fighting with the other teams parents, throwing bottles, etc so the cops have to be called !! Grow the hell up! Way to set an example for your kids ! And am I reading this correctly that it was a '00 age group !! Are you kidding me! You should be too embarrassed about what happened to even come on here and try to explain the parent's actions.

I'll tell you where this is gonna go... in another meaningless game some point in the future, the team parents will lose control over some meaningless call ( that was probably correct to begin with).. and the wonderful words all of us associated with leagues live in fear of hearing will be shouted ... "take him out!!".. And the kids.. whipped into a blind frenzy by their parents and coach.. will "take him out".. and the soccer career of a 10 or 11 year old boy will be finished! Either because of severe injury, or fear of ever stepping on the turf again... or because the kid who "took him out" was banned from play. I've been a part of way too many A&D hearings that began with your ridiculous excuse.. "the referee didn't...."

and you don't care... you are too caught up in the result of the game that you are making challenges for a rematch !! pu-leez...

Grow up man.... this is a marathon, not a sprint, and there are bigger life lessons going on here than "when you play the best you lose like the rest"
unbelievable
Slakemoth
Slakemoth
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rip 8/10/2009, 1:21 pm

omega striker wrote:
rip wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Galagtic wrote:
omega striker wrote:

yea true but no trouble makers in that parent group! they were just happy to be playing and were shocked to hear about their #19 seeding! true it was BS but oh well! their biggest win ever was the 1-0 loss to SR hehehehe
Well that's good to hear that they are a good group. We need more of those in NTX! Hopefully they'll work through this past weekend and keep going.
rip
rip
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rip 8/10/2009, 1:23 pm

Slakemoth wrote:

Thank u

Are you out of your mind???!!! You think a ref calls a bad game in a stupid meaningless indoor match and you parents lose control of yourselves?? To the point of fighting with the other teams parents, throwing bottles, etc so the cops have to be called !! Grow the hell up! Way to set an example for your kids ! And am I reading this correctly that it was a '00 age group !! Are you kidding me! You should be too embarrassed about what happened to even come on here and try to explain the parent's actions.

I'll tell you where this is gonna go... in another meaningless game some point in the future, the team parents will lose control over some meaningless call ( that was probably correct to begin with).. and the wonderful words all of us associated with leagues live in fear of hearing will be shouted ... "take him out!!".. And the kids.. whipped into a blind frenzy by their parents and coach.. will "take him out".. and the soccer career of a 10 or 11 year old boy will be finished! Either because of severe injury, or fear of ever stepping on the turf again... or because the kid who "took him out" was banned from play. I've been a part of way too many A&D hearings that began with your ridiculous excuse.. "the referee didn't...."

and you don't care... you are too caught up in the result of the game that you are making challenges for a rematch !! pu-leez...

Grow up man.... this is a marathon, not a sprint, and there are bigger life lessons going on here than "when you play the best you lose like the rest"
unbelievable
Very well put, Slake.
rip
rip
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 8/10/2009, 1:37 pm

SGPdefender wrote:First of all this whole thing had nothing to do with the fact that Boca lost nor was it ever toward FC Dallas. It started with a bad ref and the owner/manager of Spectrum letting things get out of hand. Boca had previously made complaints about the ref and what do you know, that same ref was the ref that officiated yesterday's game. The only reason why FC Dallas was brought in it was because somone from there side said "You'll are just mad because you'll lost" and that's when things got out of hand. Of course Boca is always made out to be the bad guys and no one else does anything wrong. My opinion, I think some of the coaches/parents from other top teams are intimidated by Boca because the 00 gold team is a very good team and either beat some of the top teams or if not beat them give them a very good challenge. Some of these top clubs charge ridiculous amounts of money and the parents are paying these ridiculous amounts and yet there are being beat by a team from the "hood".
No it's due to the fact that they are out of control. Been at a few of these games and the product on the field is fun to watch. The sidelines, on the boca side are an obnoxious joke.Face the facts, they're 10, they won't win every game.Clean up the circus act of your over the top parents and you will most likely earn some respect. We will all hold our breath.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 99mom 8/10/2009, 1:42 pm

rip wrote:
omega striker wrote:
rip wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Galagtic wrote:
omega striker wrote:

Well that's good to hear that they are a good group. We need more of those in NTX! Hopefully they'll work through this past weekend and keep going.

I talked to one of the Boca parents at QT and they only had 11 players signed. They really should not have even played in QT with no subs that is CRAZY. They have never been a strong enough team for that.
99mom
99mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by plantit 8/10/2009, 1:51 pm

plantit wrote:
99mom wrote:
rip wrote:
omega striker wrote:
rip wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Galagtic wrote:
omega striker wrote:

I talked to one of the Boca parents at QT and they only had 11 players signed. They really should not have even played in QT with no subs that is CRAZY. They have never been a strong enough team for that.
Hey they fought hard . These particular parents were very nice.
plantit
plantit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 99mom 8/10/2009, 1:59 pm

plantit wrote:
SGPdefender wrote:First of all this whole thing had nothing to do with the fact that Boca lost nor was it ever toward FC Dallas. It started with a bad ref and the owner/manager of Spectrum letting things get out of hand. Boca had previously made complaints about the ref and what do you know, that same ref was the ref that officiated yesterday's game. The only reason why FC Dallas was brought in it was because somone from there side said "You'll are just mad because you'll lost" and that's when things got out of hand. Of course Boca is always made out to be the bad guys and no one else does anything wrong. My opinion, I think some of the coaches/parents from other top teams are intimidated by Boca because the 00 gold team is a very good team and either beat some of the top teams or if not beat them give them a very good challenge. Some of these top clubs charge ridiculous amounts of money and the parents are paying these ridiculous amounts and yet there are being beat by a team from the "hood".
No it's due to the fact that they are out of control. Been at a few of these games and the product on the field is fun to watch. The sidelines, on the boca side are an obnoxious joke.Face the facts, they're 10, they won't win every game.Clean up the circus act of your over the top parents and you will most likely earn some respect. We will all hold our breath.

As for paying ridiculous amounts of money. Boca charges a pretty fee also and yet they have "hood" coaches and crapy practice fields cause they can fool their parents into thinking they are good teams and then end up not making. To me it seems the only person getting payed is the founder/owner who use to drive a mini van and is now driving a Magnum with wheels. "straight hood"
99mom
99mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 99mom 8/10/2009, 2:02 pm

plantit wrote:
plantit wrote:
99mom wrote:
rip wrote:
omega striker wrote:
rip wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Galagtic wrote:
omega striker wrote:

True good luck to them where ever they end up Plano or back in DESA.
99mom
99mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Galagtic 8/10/2009, 2:14 pm

99mom wrote:
plantit wrote:
plantit wrote:
99mom wrote:
rip wrote:
omega striker wrote:
rip wrote:
omega striker wrote:
Galagtic wrote:
omega striker wrote:

What I've heard is Boca does not have enough '96 players to even play with a full squad this season & '99 are thinking of moving.

True good luck to them where ever they end up Plano or back in DESA.

Enough of this pointing fingers, hope lessons are learned and we will have some good soccer for this new year. As a soccer fanatic I understand the love and the passion that makes you sometimes act like an animal. The Boca '00 Gold Boys.. [b](NOW THE TEXAS TOROS S.C. '00 GOLD)
would problably go a long way if the parents just relax and enjoy the game.
Galagtic
Galagtic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Its Me 8/10/2009, 2:16 pm

Wow! It's a slow day at work but you guys are making this good!
Its Me
Its Me
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by happyfeet 8/10/2009, 2:41 pm

Thank u
I have no doubt the ref was scheming against you. In fact, I believe he is a Boca hater. I heard he goes home at night and thinks up of ways to call the game against you.
happyfeet
happyfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Its Me 8/10/2009, 2:50 pm

Refs don't care who wins. They're out there to help the kids understand the game and two to make a little extra money on the side. Trust me $15 is not worth the screaming from parents. That's one of the reasons they have such a high turn over with referees each year, 40%- 50% quit due to parents. I'm thinking it never crossed the refs mind to say, "Let's see how many parents I can piss off today." If the parents really think they know the Laws of the game then get out there and get your license and help preserve the game!
Its Me
Its Me
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next