Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

BJ Guerra - 03 Boys Liverpool Keller/Southlake Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

BJ Guerra - 03 Boys Liverpool Keller/Southlake

+2
bigD17
POOLSOCCER
6 posters

Go down

BJ Guerra - 03 Boys Liverpool Keller/Southlake Empty BJ Guerra - 03 Boys Liverpool Keller/Southlake

Post by POOLSOCCER 5/19/2015, 12:34 pm

Is anyone familiar with Blas (BJ) Guerra w/ Liverpool? Looks like he has a team in Keller/Southlake area. It’s nice to see Liverpool starting an option for 03 boys in the West. I also like that he has his A license…the rest of his Bio looks great! What do you guys know?

BJ Guerra - Bio

Previous Club Soccer Head Coaching Experience:
Polaris Soccer Club - Director of Player Development
DFW Tejanos
Lonestar Soccer Club, Austin, Tx
Sting Dallas
Solar SC
*Current North Texas ODP Staff Coach
*Assistant Coach for United States Development Academy League

Team Accomplishments:
Lake Highlands Girls Classic Div 1 Grand Champions
Region III Premier League West Runner Up
State Cup Champions
Region III Semi-Finalist
Disney Champions

Playing History & Accomplishments:
Central Christian College - NAIA National Champions 1987
Dallas Comets - Champion Dallas Cup VII / U19
Coaching Certifications:
USSF D License/1994
USSF C License/1996
USSF B License/2003
USSF A License/2007
Youth National License/2006
NSCAA National Diploma/2005

POOLSOCCER
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

BJ Guerra - 03 Boys Liverpool Keller/Southlake Empty Re: BJ Guerra - 03 Boys Liverpool Keller/Southlake

Post by bigD17 5/19/2015, 7:35 pm

when and where do you practice?

bigD17
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

BJ Guerra - 03 Boys Liverpool Keller/Southlake Empty Re: BJ Guerra - 03 Boys Liverpool Keller/Southlake

Post by POOLSOCCER 5/25/2015, 7:32 pm

The Liverpool 3 Boys Carragher will be holding open practices starting June 1. Practices will be on Monday and Wednesday from 6:30 – 8:00 PM at the Blue Sky in Keller. They will also be practicing on Saturdays, however the time and location have not been determined.

POOLSOCCER
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 5/25/2015, 9:06 pm

good luck

Last edited by omega striker on 5/25/2015, 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong thread sorry)
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by chronic_llama 5/26/2015, 10:48 am

I'm a little confused. I thought that this team folded about a year ago, when they did not qualify for classic? If not where did you play this past year? What positions are you looking to fill? What league are you planning to play for next year? Sorry to ask all these questions but my youngest plays with a lp team at blue sky keller and I just dont remember any 03 team there. also my youngest kids team has not practice in about 3 weeks due to all the rain. Where to you plan on practicing if and when blue sky closes the grass fields? i feel like they close those fields all the time.

chronic_llama
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jocoop 5/26/2015, 2:30 pm

I have known Blas as my instructor for some of my coaching training, and as a competing coach on the pitch in 03B. I would gladly let my kiddo play for Blas in a heartbeat. Good demeanor on the sidelines, his kids respond well to him, and rediculously knowledgeable. Also, taking coaching courses is a lot like being a player to the instructors, and I really enjoyed his coaching sessions. I think there were some movements around within LP, but hey, its LP. If you want an evaluation of the man, 3 thumbs up.
jocoop
jocoop
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by POOLSOCCER 5/26/2015, 3:12 pm

This is a different team. The team will utilize other field options during any Blue Sky field closures. Do you have an 03 player? If so bring him to the open try outs where I am sure your questions can be answered.

chronic_llama wrote:I'm a little confused. I thought that this team folded about a year ago, when they did not qualify for classic? If not where did you play this past year? What positions are you looking to fill? What league are you planning to play for next year? Sorry to ask all these questions but my youngest plays with a lp team at blue sky keller and I just dont remember any 03 team there. also my youngest kids team has not practice in about 3 weeks due to all the rain. Where to you plan on practicing if and when blue sky closes the grass fields? i feel like they close those fields all the time.

POOLSOCCER
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 5/26/2015, 3:29 pm

POOLSOCCER wrote:Is anyone familiar with Blas (BJ) Guerra w/ Liverpool? Looks like he has a team in Keller/Southlake area. It’s nice to see Liverpool starting an option for 03 boys in the West. I also like that he has his A license…the rest of his Bio looks great! What do you guys know?

Cool.    Wait...what...Did you go from pretending you don't know the guy last week to the spokesman for his team this week?    Wink

People I know seem to like him (you?) as a coach.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by POOLSOCCER 5/26/2015, 4:20 pm

I'm no coach, just a soccer mom a little on the looney side.

POOLSOCCER
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by chronic_llama 5/26/2015, 4:28 pm

[quote="POOLSOCCER"]This is a different team. The team will utilize other field options during any Blue Sky field closures. Do you have an 03 player? If so bring him to the open try outs where I am sure your questions can be answered.

Yes, I do have an 03 but I'm looking for a competitive D1 Plano or higher team. Can you elaborate more on "other field options"? I would like to let my younger sons team manager know about them because every time we get rain they cancel practice at Blue Sky Keller. This sounds like this is a start up 03 team not an established team. Good luck with your quest to fill spots. But as I have seen with LP as long as you have money we will have a team.

chronic_llama
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 5/26/2015, 4:33 pm

POOLSOCCER wrote:I'm no coach, just a soccer mom a little on the looney side.

So basically just like all the others?    Very Happy    Good luck.

I have an 03 in Keller, but he is saving himself for his Middle School soccer team.

This spring not a real good gauge on field status as its been nucking futs.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down