Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Top U8 Teams Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Top U8 Teams

+13
Soccerdad79
creeper
BAFANA BAFANA
THE NEEDLE
SouthSoccer
t5house
outtabounds
Artes
tigre4now
debit
bootit
futbolista
What
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Top U8 Teams Empty Top U8 Teams

Post by What 6/2/2010, 9:44 am

With the U8 leagues and tournaments over (COPA ESPN, TFC Jr Blue Cup and Primetime Cup) who are the top 02 teams out there and how would you rank them? Teams listed below are in no particular order except for teams 1 & 2.

1. DT South

2. Solar Dynamo

3. America Tex Mex

4. Solar Red Crusher

5. Ayses

6. Leon FC

7. Andromeda

8. Liverpool Garrard

9. Solar Blue

10. Odyssey
What
What
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Top U8 Teams Empty Re: Top U8 Teams

Post by futbolista 6/2/2010, 11:01 am

Glad you brought this topic up WHAT. It's good to know what opinions are out there. It's kind of hard to rank all the teams you mentioned as some play in different leagues/divisions and they may have never played against each other.

I can say top 3 are

DT South 02
Solar Dynamo 02
AYSES 02

I thought Crushers had a good team but this was my only time seeing them play. Where's Solar PFC? I don't see them on this list. I didn't even see them participate an any of these tournaments.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bootit 6/2/2010, 3:28 pm

futbolista wrote:Glad you brought this topic up WHAT. It's good to know what opinions are out there. It's kind of hard to rank all the teams you mentioned as some play in different leagues/divisions and they may have never played against each other.

I can say top 3 are

DT South 02
Solar Dynamo 02
AYSES 02

I thought Crushers had a good team but this was my only time seeing them play. Where's Solar PFC? I don't see them on this list. I didn't even see them participate an any of these tournaments.
I was impressed with DT South and don't underestimate Andromeda.
bootit
bootit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 6/2/2010, 3:40 pm

Is it true that Andromeda rolled through the SDL spring season undefeated until the last game when Liverpool Gerrard squeaked by 4-1 including one by the Liverpool GK Top U8 Teams Icon_surprised

If so, they definitely belong in the top 10, but I would put LP ahead of them right now. I also think Solar PFC has to be on this list in the top 10; I think they're better than Solar Blue.

I haven't seen America Tex Mex or Leon FC play. Are they complete teams or were they bits and pieces pulled together for a tournament? Other solid teams include FWFC Remmel and TFC Haylock. They are similar level as Solar Blue.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by What 6/3/2010, 8:31 pm

debit wrote:Is it true that Andromeda rolled through the SDL spring season undefeated until the last game when Liverpool Gerrard squeaked by 4-1 including one by the Liverpool GK Top U8 Teams Icon_surprised

If so, they definitely belong in the top 10, but I would put LP ahead of them right now. I also think Solar PFC has to be on this list in the top 10; I think they're better than Solar Blue.

I haven't seen America Tex Mex or Leon FC play. Are they complete teams or were they bits and pieces pulled together for a tournament? Other solid teams include FWFC Remmel and TFC Haylock. They are similar level as Solar Blue.
Leon FC is the old Tigres team, this team is pretty good, as far as America Tex Mex I heard they are only a tournament team. I have not seen FWFC Remmel play, have they played in any of the major tournaments this year? TFC Haylock is also a good team I saw them at the TFC Jr Blue Cup tournament.
What
What
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 6/4/2010, 8:54 am

FWFC played in the PrimeTime Summer Shootout a few weeks ago and in the top division of SDL this spring. To be fair, they have shown inconsistent results. During the spring SDL game, my son's team beat them 7-1, but we played them again in the Summer Shootout and the game went to a penalty shootout. They have one special player--maybe the best 02 player I've seen in the past year.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 6/4/2010, 9:23 am

bootit wrote:
futbolista wrote:Glad you brought this topic up WHAT. It's good to know what opinions are out there. It's kind of hard to rank all the teams you mentioned as some play in different leagues/divisions and they may have never played against each other.

I can say top 3 are

DT South 02
Solar Dynamo 02
AYSES 02

I was impressed with DT South and don't underestimate Andromeda.

Which Andromeda team? I believe you may have 2 or 3 02 teams.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 6/4/2010, 12:02 pm

debit wrote:FWFC played in the PrimeTime Summer Shootout a few weeks ago and in the top division of SDL this spring. To be fair, they have shown inconsistent results. During the spring SDL game, my son's team beat them 7-1, but we played them again in the Summer Shootout and the game went to a penalty shootout. They have one special player--maybe the best 02 player I've seen in the past year.

Hey Debit the special player you mentioned is now with DT South 02. Great addition to the team.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 6/4/2010, 12:35 pm

futbolista wrote:
debit wrote:FWFC played in the PrimeTime Summer Shootout a few weeks ago and in the top division of SDL this spring. To be fair, they have shown inconsistent results. During the spring SDL game, my son's team beat them 7-1, but we played them again in the Summer Shootout and the game went to a penalty shootout. They have one special player--maybe the best 02 player I've seen in the past year.

Hey Debit the special player you mentioned is now with DT South 02. Great addition to the team.

The rich get richer. Very good choice on their part.

Futbolista is this the kid that was there at espn tournament? very talented kid.
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 6/4/2010, 12:59 pm

tigre4now wrote:
futbolista wrote:

The rich get richer. Very good choice on their part.

Futbolista is this the kid that was there at espn tournament? very talented kid.

Yes that's him Tigre4now.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 6/4/2010, 1:12 pm

So... after that revelation, I retract suggesting FWFC as one of the top 15'ish teams. I guess I would rank the teams like this.

1. DT South
2. Solar Dynamo
3. Solar Red Crushers
4. AYSES
5. Leon FC (Guessing here since I haven't seen this team play since spring 09)
6. Solar PFC
7. Liverpool Gerrard
8. Andromeda
9. TFC Haylock
10. Odyssey
11. Aces
12. Solar Blue

I left out America Tex Mex since it sounded like they were a tournament team only and were put together from parts of other teams.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 6/4/2010, 1:35 pm

debit wrote:So... after that revelation, I retract suggesting FWFC as one of the top 15'ish teams. I guess I would rank the teams like this.

1. DT South
2. Solar Dynamo
3. Solar Red Crushers
4. AYSES
6. Solar PFC
7. Liverpool Gerrard
8. Andromeda
9. TFC Haylock
10. Odyssey
11. Aces
12. Solar Blue

I left out America Tex Mex since it sounded like they were a tournament team only and were put together from parts of other teams.

There's one team out here in Desa that hasn't made the rounds yet but they are a tough team to beat. They go by the the Texas Suns Sc 02(Previous Angels 02). We play them regularly out here and they give us a run for our money. I think some of those kids play in the America team.

The list is pretty accurate except that Leon has not played Solar Dynamo together. We played them as Solar orange and Solar maroon which had the Solar pfc kids in them. Haven't played Ayses. Played the both Crushers in sdl as Tigres and beat them but not as one. Solar pfc beat us as Tigres in sdl.

There's going to be heavy movement in August due to 2 extra kids you have to field and the bench becomes more important.
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by What 6/7/2010, 1:03 pm

debit wrote:So... after that revelation, I retract suggesting FWFC as one of the top 15'ish teams. I guess I would rank the teams like this.

1. DT South
2. Solar Dynamo
3. Solar Red Crushers
4. AYSES
6. Solar PFC
7. Liverpool Gerrard
8. Andromeda
9. TFC Haylock
10. Odyssey
11. Aces
12. Solar Blue

Is Solar PFC still playing? Haven’t seen them play since the winter Prime time tournament.
What
What
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 6/8/2010, 3:01 pm

What wrote:

1. DT South
2. Solar Dynamo
3. Solar Red Crushers
4. AYSES
6. Solar PFC
7. Liverpool Gerrard
8. Andromeda
9. TFC Haylock
10. Odyssey
11. Aces
12. Solar Blue

Is Solar PFC still playing? Haven’t seen them play since the winter Prime time tournament.

I believe they split from solar to andromeda
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 6/8/2010, 4:20 pm

tigre4now wrote:
What wrote:

1. DT South
2. Solar Dynamo
3. Solar Red Crushers
4. AYSES
6. Solar PFC
7. Liverpool Gerrard
8. Andromeda
9. TFC Haylock
10. Odyssey
11. Aces
12. Solar Blue

So are they now Andromeda PFC? Top U8 Teams Lol
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigre4now 6/8/2010, 4:30 pm

futbolista wrote:
tigre4now wrote:
What wrote:

1. DT South
2. Solar Dynamo
3. Solar Red Crushers
4. AYSES
6. Solar PFC
7. Liverpool Gerrard
8. Andromeda
9. TFC Haylock
10. Odyssey
11. Aces
12. Solar Blue

So are they now Andromeda PFC? Top U8 Teams Lol

Not sure if all came to andromeda but they're playing in Rise indoor in rockwall.
tigre4now
tigre4now
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Artes 8/6/2010, 3:21 pm

Leon FC beat Solar Dynamo twice already. Once outdoors, once indoors. Their game at inwood was 8-4
Artes
Artes
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by outtabounds 8/6/2010, 3:41 pm

Artes wrote:Leon FC beat Solar Dynamo twice already. Once outdoors, once indoors. Their game at inwood was 8-4
They are a good little team. Does anyone know where they practice?

outtabounds
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 8/6/2010, 3:52 pm

Where you at Tigre4now?
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Artes 8/7/2010, 8:52 pm

outtabounds wrote:
Artes wrote:Leon FC beat Solar Dynamo twice already. Once outdoors, once indoors. Their game at inwood was 8-4

The team I'm talking about isn't the Leon FC that was formally known as Tigres - this Leon FC was previously known as Lion Cubs. Leon FC (Lion Cubs) beat Leon FC (Tigres) 10-4 or something recently over at RISE in a scrimmage. I heard Leon FC will become FC Dallas.

I'm guessing there's only one team that can beat Leon FC (Lion Cubs). I'd rank them "2".

I don't know where they practice...
Artes
Artes
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Artes 8/7/2010, 9:02 pm

1. DT South
2. Solar Dynamo
3. Solar Red Crushers
4. AYSES
6. Solar PFC
7. Liverpool Gerrard
8. Andromeda
9. TFC Haylock
10. Odyssey
11. Aces
12. Solar Blue

Yes, America Tex Mex is a tournament team. Its players play in the Tex Mex independent league. Horrid referees there... ¡Los vatos van bien crudos a los inch's partidos!
Artes
Artes
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 8/7/2010, 9:10 pm

Artes wrote:
outtabounds wrote:

The team I'm talking about isn't the Leon FC that was formally known as Tigres - this Leon FC was previously known as Lion Cubs. Leon FC (Lion Cubs) beat Leon FC (Tigres) 10-4 or something recently over at RISE in a scrimmage. I heard Leon FC will become FC Dallas.

I'm guessing there's only one team that can beat Leon FC (Lion Cubs). I'd rank them "2".

Sorry wasn't aware there was 2 teams same name no affiliation.

Just curious who you guess is number 1?
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Artes 8/7/2010, 9:34 pm

futbolista wrote:
Artes wrote:
outtabounds wrote:

I made the same mistake when I first saw Leon's results. They used to go by the name of Lion Cubs until this summer.

My opinion on #1 would be DT South.

With no guest players on either side Leon might be able to beat DT... And if Leon moves to FC Dallas and gets a player here and there, that would be interesting. I haven't seen DT lately but they are probably reinforced with several players so who knows. I'd love to see both of them play versus each other this fall. That'll settle my curiosity.

Futbolista - your son plays on DT South right?
Artes
Artes
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Artes 8/7/2010, 9:35 pm

Artes wrote:
futbolista wrote:
Artes wrote:
outtabounds wrote:

I made the same mistake when I first saw Leon's results. They used to go by the name of Lion Cubs until this summer.

My opinion on #1 would be DT South.

With no guest players on either side Leon might be able to beat DT... And if Leon moves to FC Dallas and gets a player here and there, that would be interesting. I haven't seen DT South lately but they are probably reinforced with several players so who knows. I'd love to see both of them play versus each other this fall. That'll settle my curiosity.

Futbolista - your son plays on DT South right?
Artes
Artes
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by futbolista 8/7/2010, 9:36 pm

futbolista wrote:
Artes wrote:
outtabounds wrote:

Hey I was also wondering how you rank them as number 2 if they havent played in any tournaments? What league do they play in? If you're basing it on their wins over Solar Dynamo than there maybe more to it. Not all of Dynamo's players are playing indoor at Inwood.
futbolista
futbolista
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next