Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

U16 - State Cup Predictions Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

U16 - State Cup Predictions

+2
Laroja_2012
earbucket
6 posters

Go down

U16 - State Cup Predictions Empty U16 - State Cup Predictions

Post by earbucket 4/27/2016, 10:48 am

Bracket A

ANDROMEDA RED        
FCD White        
SOLAR
WIZARDS

Bracket B
DT Leite
FCD Premier    
LIVERPOOL        
SAMBA  

Bracket C
DT Red  
FCD Hayes      
FCD EAST            
KERNOW STORM

FCD Premier
Andromeda Red

FCD Premier wins and DT Red already qualified for regionals.

earbucket
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

U16 - State Cup Predictions Empty Re: U16 - State Cup Predictions

Post by Laroja_2012 4/28/2016, 9:47 am

Both DT Red and FC Dallas Premier (respectively 1st and 2nd place in Southern Regional Premier League West) are qualified for Regional Championships
http://www.usyouthsoccer.org/southern_regional_premier_league_teams_advance_to_2016_us_youth_soccer_region_iii_championships/

It is likely that FC Dallas Premier and DT Red will face each other in the semifinal as winners of their brackets. That game could go either way, statistics favor FC Dallas (2-1-1) when they played DT Red this year.

I am afraid that rain will win over soccer again and games will be cancelled and rescheduled starting with Saturday morning games!

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises 4/28/2016, 10:23 am

Andromeda FC Red wins State Cup!!!!
Riquelme Rises
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 4/28/2016, 11:24 am

Riquelme Rises wrote:Andromeda FC Red wins State Cup!!!!

They could! FC Dallas Premier, Andromeda Red and DT Red are all among the top 10 teams in the nation based on GotSoccer rankings. Winning the NTX State Cup for this age group will be quite an achievement!

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by earbucket 4/28/2016, 12:40 pm

So if FCD Premier or DTR Red wins the state cup, does the second place team go to regional?

earbucket
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 4/28/2016, 2:14 pm

earbucket wrote:So if FCD Premier or DTR Red wins the state cup, does the second place team go to regional?

If a second team is in the final against either FCD Premier or DT Red, they would qualify even as runner-up. In that case, there would be three teams from NTX in the Regional Championships. But if the final is between FCD Premier and DT Red, then it would be up to the Regional Championships committee to decide who gets the NTX State Cup spot.

A spot in National League is also for grab as DT Red is dually qualified for winning the SRPL and for their forth place in NL; FC Dallas Premier is qualified as runner-up in SRPL.
http://www.usyouthsoccer.org/national_league/201617_national_league_qualifiers/

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerstud1010 5/2/2016, 11:58 am

Woah! So I'm looking at the results of this past weekend, and for the most part FCD PREMIER, DT RED, and Andromeda did what was expected of them but out of nowhere comes Kernow Storm F.C. They posted a 2-0 win vs FCD East a respectable 2-0 loss to DT Red and hammered FCD Hayes to progress through. DT Leite almost went through but was beat out on Goal Dif. Anybody watch either of these teams play and can give a synapsis of the weekend.

soccerstud1010
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger 5/2/2016, 3:10 pm

Yeah there were some really exciting and close games in this age group. DT Texans (Leite) and Solar both battled hard in their groups and gave FCD Prem and Andro Red a good run for their money. The story was definitely in the ' C ' bracket though with three teams being separated by only two points at the end of group play. The dye was cast Thursday night when Kernow had a big upset vs FCD East. An under strength East certainly had the better chances but couldnt take them and as we see so often in this great sport the underdog was able to cash in with two late goals in the last five minutes. Despite East beating DT Red in the final game 3-1 it was too little too late and Kernow advanced to the semi. Congrats to Kernow and good luck to all next weekend!

Stinger
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 5/2/2016, 4:17 pm

Kudos to the organizers from spreading the games in three days (Thursday, Saturday and Sunday) so ALL games were played with no rescheduling! After last night rain, weather should be great for semifinals and finals next week! Then one more CL game and we are done for the season!
Age pure drama can start to unfold ...

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 5/7/2016, 3:29 pm

State final will be between Andromeda Red and DT Red, again!
Andromeda Red advances after beating Kernow Storm 1-0 at OT: good job by KS in keeping the game scoreless during regulation time. DT Red wins 3-2 against a very determined FC Dallas Premier that fought until the last minute after tying the game twice in the first half.

No matter who wins tomorrow, Andromeda will join FC Dallas Premier and DT Red in Greenville, SC for US Youth Soccer Regional Championships.

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 5/7/2016, 7:32 pm

To the Andromeda coach, the tall dude wearing the red polo shirt at the semifinal today. The one screaming and yelling on the sideline at every single touch on the field. The one screaming for throw-in's when the ball bounced off your OWN player. Yes, the screamer.

You don't own the field, the sidelines or the park.

When the ball rolls out of bounds, you don't have the right to scream like a maniac at the spectators. Normally, when the ball rolls out of bounds, players call, "Ball Help." Why? So they don't have to chase down a ball when a helpful person is walking past. Heck, even the pro teams have ball boys so players don't waste energy chasing errant balls.

So, when you scream at a spectator to, "Let it go!", like a crazed person, don't be surprised when a NEUTRAL spectator does what he does naturally when a ball comes rolling past, stop the ball from rolling away.

Then, like a true bigot, you scream at the spectator that he's a,  "Trashy Mexican". I don't know how an errant ball = a trashy Mexican. But I guess you must know the answer. You demand to the referee that he do something because the spectator, in your opinion MUST be with your opponent's team. You never stop to consider the spectator is a neutral spectator.

Worse, you try to cover your bigotry by accusing the spectator of cursing at you. When no such thing happened.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 5/8/2016, 5:38 pm

Congratulations to the Dallas Texans 00 Red, back2back NTX State Champions!

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises 5/9/2016, 9:23 am

Laroja_2012 wrote:State final will be between Andromeda Red and DT Red, again!
Andromeda Red advances after beating Kernow Storm 1-0 at OT: good job by KS in keeping the game scoreless during regulation time. DT Red wins 3-2 against a very determined FC Dallas Premier that fought until the last minute after tying the game twice in the first half.

No matter who wins tomorrow, Andromeda will join FC Dallas Premier and DT Red in Greenville, SC for US Youth Soccer Regional Championships.

Heard goal by Andro was questionable....any truth to that?
Riquelme Rises
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 5/9/2016, 9:38 am

Riquelme Rises wrote:

You mean Andromeda's goal against Kernow Storm? I saw it as I was walking towards the field after our game was over. I saw the ball hit the crossbar from the bottom, bounce down and then be cleared out. The ball was never inside the net, but I guess it may have hit the inside of the crossbar or the ground after bouncing down. There was definitely a moment when the players from both teams did not know if it would count or not.

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises 5/9/2016, 9:50 am

Laroja_2012 wrote:
Riquelme Rises wrote:

You mean Andromeda's goal against Kernow Storm? I saw it as I was walking towards the field after our game was over. I saw the ball hit the crossbar from the bottom, bounce down and then be cleared out. The ball was never inside the net, but I guess it may have hit the inside of the crossbar or the ground after bouncing down. There was definitely a moment when the players from both teams did not know if it would count or not.

That's what i heard too. My son is actually schoolmates with the goalie from Kernow. Wow close call.
Riquelme Rises
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down