Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

MIA quality players Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

MIA quality players

+3
earbucket
Soccer10Dad
JaxattacK09
7 posters

Go down

MIA quality players Empty MIA quality players

Post by itsamoneygrab 9/20/2016, 6:59 pm

just recently I have noticed the absence of quality players hell where did everybody go or end up? so many new faces with very low skill levels what a shame, D1 has basically become the top 4 then 5-10  are a toss ups not only in the league but in tournaments against D2 and D3 teams there IS NO SEPERATION in skill or level or speed of play from CL D1 #5 all the way down to PPL just really amazing if you ask me pale

itsamoneygrab
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

MIA quality players Empty Re: MIA quality players

Post by JaxattacK09 9/21/2016, 9:53 am

itsamoneygrab wrote:just recently I have noticed the absence of quality players hell where did everybody go or end up? so many new faces with very low skill levels what a shame, D1 has basically become the top 4 then 5-10  are a toss ups not only in the league but in tournaments against D2 and D3 teams there IS NO SEPERATION in skill or level or speed of play from CL D1 #5 all the way down to PPL just really amazing if you ask me pale
Welcome to birth year age pure. Hopefully it will get better in the next couple of years. This mandate has effected every team everywhere.

JaxattacK09
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer10Dad 9/21/2016, 11:12 am

This is true across all age groups expect the 06's which seem to have a strong base of teams out there.

Soccer10Dad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamoneygrab 9/21/2016, 11:43 am

wow well if AP has anything to do with it then Houston we have a problem

itsamoneygrab
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by earbucket 9/21/2016, 12:06 pm

itsamoneygrab wrote:just recently I have noticed the absence of quality players hell where did everybody go or end up? so many new faces with very low skill levels what a shame, D1 has basically become the top 4 then 5-10  are a toss ups not only in the league but in tournaments against D2 and D3 teams there IS NO SEPERATION in skill or level or speed of play from CL D1 #5 all the way down to PPL just really amazing if you ask me pale

Is this a one year trend or does this happen regularly when kids get to the last year of Competitive? What do parents pay for a half year? I would think the focus is on HS for the senior class and several sit out the club season.

earbucket
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamoneygrab 9/21/2016, 6:18 pm

earbucket wrote:

Is this a one year trend or does this happen regularly when kids get to the last year of Competitive?  What do parents pay for a half year?  I would think the focus is on HS for the senior class and several sit out the club season.
from all the parents I know and have spoken with there are no price breaks whatsoever and nobody sits out because they are still hunting that pipedream called full college scholarship which their children will not get from HS soccer but we can all live the American "dream" so dream big parents drunken

itsamoneygrab
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by earbucket 9/22/2016, 9:42 am

itsamoneygrab wrote:
earbucket wrote:

Is this a one year trend or does this happen regularly when kids get to the last year of Competitive?  What do parents pay for a half year?  I would think the focus is on HS for the senior class and several sit out the club season.
from all the parents I know and have spoken with there are no price breaks whatsoever and nobody sits out because they are still hunting that pipedream called full college scholarship which their children will not get from HS soccer but we can all live the American "dream" so dream big parents drunken

So are you saying this is a reversion to the mean?

earbucket
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamoneygrab 10/2/2016, 5:25 pm

wow the results from divisions 1 and 2 have been nothing but suprising and D3 in the U19 age group has become nothing more but PPL+ division such a huge lack of talent and overall soccer IQ is just lost

itsamoneygrab
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamoneygrab 10/9/2016, 10:02 pm

jeeeeeez I wonder if the coach from the Andromeda formerly known as low level D3 Solar Gold regrets taking the D1 bye with yet another 9-0 ass whooping! they are currently on course to taking the goals allowed record from last years Barcelona team lol

itsamoneygrab
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by itscalledfootball 10/10/2016, 11:24 am

I blame Classic league administrators and the big clubs for these teams that are either at the bottom of classic one or more often found in classic two getting killed.
These clubs should not be able to fill byes with lower end teams when either a team folds or breaks up due to pre - academy, unhappy parents , etc .
its ridiculous when clubs are allowed to fill byes with a completely new team commonly coming from Plano or arlington . Then they just get killed all year . let the team in third in classic three move up and i bet it would be more competitive .

look at the league standings i bet many of the teams in last place in classic league 2 are teams from plano that inherited a bye .
itscalledfootball
itscalledfootball
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamoneygrab 10/10/2016, 11:53 am

itscalledfootball wrote:I blame Classic league administrators and the big clubs for these teams that are either at the bottom of classic one or more often found in classic two getting killed.
These clubs should not be able to fill byes with lower end teams when either a team folds or breaks up due to pre - academy, unhappy parents , etc .
its ridiculous when clubs are allowed to fill byes with a completely new team commonly coming from Plano or arlington . Then they just get killed all year . let the team in third in classic three move up and i bet it would be more competitive .

look at the league standings i bet many of the teams in last place in classic league 2 are teams from plano that inherited a bye .
I agree FC torino formerly known as a mid level Americas team in PPL I think inherited the DI Stars spot and it shows and Dallas Texans shamu they have been in PPL since U11 and it shows hell Liverpool Rocke was a midpack D3 team that lost the last of its talent last season and then gets a free pass from relegated from D1 LP team which lost every single player seems like LP as a club can win or develope players they are basically a pitstop club until players and parents see the light.

itsamoneygrab
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamoneygrab 10/16/2016, 7:01 pm

well in D2 the two former PPL teams played so finally one of those teams will get a win lol

oh and meanwhile in D1 Andromeda formerly solar gold continues its quest for the goals allowed in a single season taking another thumping this time it was only 8-0 ugh and to think most of these kids will play college soccer whats that tell you?

itsamoneygrab
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 10/16/2016, 10:01 pm

Most kids play college soccer to help pay for school. A lot of kids at the top of D1 plan to go pro.

finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamoneygrab 10/18/2016, 5:41 pm

finish1 wrote:Most kids play college soccer to help pay for school. A lot of kids at the top of D1 hope and pray to go pro.

fixed it for ya bra

itsamoneygrab
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamoneygrab 10/18/2016, 5:44 pm

finish1 wrote:Most kids play college soccer to help pay for school. A lot of kids at the top of D1 plan to go pro.

so do all of the top talented kids play at the top of D1 soccer?

itsamoneygrab
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 10/19/2016, 11:15 am

itsamoneygrab wrote:
finish1 wrote:Most kids play college soccer to help pay for school. A lot of kids at the top of D1 plan to go pro.

No!!!
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamoneygrab 10/20/2016, 5:18 pm

soccerdadrandy wrote:
itsamoneygrab wrote:

No!!!
no? then where are they?

itsamoneygrab
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 10/20/2016, 5:25 pm

itsamoneygrab wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:
itsamoneygrab wrote:

No!!!
no? then where are they?
Most do LOL I was just sarcastically pointing out that there are still a few studs scattered throughout the metroplex and that are not involved
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down