Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

FC Dallas 07 Boys Premier seeking a Goalkeeper Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

FC Dallas 07 Boys Premier seeking a Goalkeeper

+4
rgr07dad
ScottyTX
FCD07FAN
FCDsoccerdad23
8 posters

Go down

FC Dallas 07 Boys Premier seeking a Goalkeeper Empty FC Dallas 07 Boys Premier seeking a Goalkeeper

Post by Guest 6/28/2017, 11:26 am

The FC Dallas 07 Boys (Premier) is seeking a FT goalkeeper. If you are interested, please contact the team manager.

We can offer your son a full time goalkeeping position on our team. In addition, FC Dallas offers professional goalkeeper training four times a week with FCD Academy Goalkeeper coaches Raul Herrera and Nestor Merlo.

Our team practices TODAY at the Toyota Soccer Center (practice field #5 ) in Frisco every M/W from  5:30 - 7:00pm for the summer. If your son is a dedicated keeper, that is committed to his development, contact us today.

Coach - Jesse Suarez
Team manager = Roderick Nicholes (fcd07premierblue@yahoo.com)

Last edited by texasboy85 on 6/28/2017, 10:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : left out a detail phone number)

Back to top Go down

FC Dallas 07 Boys Premier seeking a Goalkeeper Empty Re: FC Dallas 07 Boys Premier seeking a Goalkeeper

Post by FCDsoccerdad23 7/7/2017, 9:35 am

My son plays on this team and I strongly recommend anyone looking for a good team to give it a try. Coach Suarez is a great coach and works hard in developing these kids.

This is supposed to be one of FCD's top two teams (formerly FC Dallas Premier Blue), but unfortunately we have not found the right goalkeeper. If you have a good goalkeeper, or if you know of any still looking for a good team, please reach out to Roderick Nicholes at fcdyouth07b@yahoo.

Regards!!

FCDsoccerdad23
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

FC Dallas 07 Boys Premier seeking a Goalkeeper Empty Re: FC Dallas 07 Boys Premier seeking a Goalkeeper

Post by FCDsoccerdad23 7/9/2017, 8:55 pm

If any keeper is interested, training this week is as follows:

Date: Monday 7/10/2017
Time: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Uniform: Blue/Blue/Blue

Date: Wednesday 7/12/2017
Uniform: Blue/Blue/Blue

FCDsoccerdad23
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD07FAN 7/10/2017, 7:51 am

Ardy is a great coach. The boys will learn a ton. Wish my son was GK, we'd be there in a heartbeat.

FCD07FAN
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by ScottyTX 7/10/2017, 8:46 am

I'm pretty sure that Ardy is not the coach anymore. It says "Jesse".

Maybe he is still involved in the training.. dunno.

ScottyTX
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rgr07dad 7/10/2017, 9:04 am

Sounds like a troll trying to stir things up. Coaching change wasn't received very well...

rgr07dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCDsoccerdad23 7/10/2017, 9:17 am

Just to clarify, Ardy was our coach last season, our current coach is Jesse Suarez. Both are great coaches and the kids love to play and train for both. Jesse Suarez has over 12 years of experience with FCD.

By the way, Ardy was assigned a brand new 07 team this new season and he still needs 3-4 players to close roster. If anyone is interested, his training sessions this week are Monday and Wednesday 5-6:30pm, on field 10. I strongly recommend Ardy for any kid wanting to improve his game.

But going back to the topic on this post, Jesse's team still needs a keeper. Wink

FCDsoccerdad23
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 7/10/2017, 12:49 pm

Doesn't say much for the Keeper training at FCD if this team has resorted to trying to recruit one post signing day. Says even less about the 07 Keepers currently training with FCD, this can't be good for their morale.

Odd for a top team to still be looking for players post July 1 and this is supposedly FCD's #2 team.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TayJ6 7/10/2017, 1:11 pm

I found this interesting as well...I would assume that all the "top" keepers signed July 1. That's one of those things that is locked up in June, unless you just thought it was locked up and got a signing day surprise!

TayJ6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TayJ6 7/10/2017, 1:48 pm

But seriously, if this really is FCD's number 2 team and the inside track to DA next year, there are probably some keepers that just signed with their team wishing they knew about this opening a few weeks ago...probably would have at least given it a shot.

TayJ6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/10/2017, 1:56 pm

This is a great point TayJ6. Although this opening was originally posted the week prior to signing (06/28), I think it flew under the radar because of the anticipated signing day frenzy. Full disclosure, we actually had a minor signing day surprise with regards to the positon, however, we are confident that a great fit is available. If you know of an unsigned keeper, dedicated to their development and seeking an opportunity, pass the word along. Thanks guys and great discussion, lets just keep it about the need for GK...lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceropath 7/10/2017, 1:59 pm

I'm going to do the unthinkable and defend a big club. FCD TRIED to do the right thing by announcing coaching changes and team assignments PRIOR to signing day (the latter is a rule violation btw). But as often is the case, not all PARENTS were happy with where their kid ended up. So you had considerable last minute movement both within FCD's top 3 (in Frisco) and an exodus to other clubs as well. The report I got on some of the inner workings was that the club wanted to move goalies around, and at least one of the parties refused and now FCD Youth is 10 days into July without a goalie...and lets be realistic, there's no D1 level goalies hanging out there looking for a team.
The irony is that the Club recognized that they had only 1 solid D1 team and the next 2 were on the D1/D2 bubble. So in an effort to consolidate talent and improve odds on landing a 2nd team in D1, they've now weakened both. Although I defend their actions as a prudent move, I can't say I feel sorry for them that it imploded. Bottom line, FCD Red probably improved with their Texan additions, and FCD Youth, FCD Blue, and Texans Dallas all are weakened.
Maybe weakening Texans Dallas was worth it after all?

Socceropath
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TayJ6 7/10/2017, 2:51 pm

You can be assigned a team before July 1..it's just your team until July 1. Being assigned to a team on June 28th is no different than being assigned on Feb 1st, it's only effective until July 1.

TayJ6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceropath 7/10/2017, 3:22 pm

I'm pretty sure the syntax was "this will be the team you receive an offer letter from".

Socceropath
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/10/2017, 3:51 pm

The FC Dallas 07 Boys (Premier) is seeking a FT goalkeeper. If you are interested, please contact the team manager.

We can offer your son a full time goalkeeping position on our team. In addition, FC Dallas offers professional goalkeeper training four times a week with FCD Academy Goalkeeper coaches Raul Herrera and Nestor Merlo. We will train both TODAY and Wednesday this week during the following:

If your son is a dedicated keeper, that is committed to his development, contact us today.

Coach - Jesse Suarez
Team manager = Roderick Nicholes (fcdyouth07b@yahoo.com)

Back to top Go down

Post by 07 boys soccer 7/10/2017, 7:32 pm

Socceropath wrote:I'm going to do the unthinkable and defend a big club.  FCD TRIED to do the right thing by announcing coaching changes and team assignments PRIOR to signing day (the latter is a rule violation btw).  But as often is the case, not all PARENTS were happy with where their kid ended up.  So you had considerable last minute movement both within FCD's top 3 (in Frisco) and an exodus to other clubs as well.  The report I got on some of the inner workings was that the club wanted to move goalies around, and at least one of the parties refused and now FCD Youth is 10 days into July without a goalie...and lets be realistic, there's no D1 level goalies hanging out there looking for a team.
The irony is that the Club recognized that they had only 1 solid D1 team and the next 2 were on the D1/D2 bubble.  So in an effort to consolidate talent and improve odds on landing a 2nd team in D1, they've now weakened both.  Although I defend their actions as a prudent move, I can't say I feel sorry for them that it imploded.  Bottom line, FCD Red probably improved with their Texan additions, and FCD Youth, FCD Blue, and Texans Dallas all are weakened.  
Maybe weakening Texans Dallas was worth it after all?

So what positions, #s left for Texans?  Either of the two best players, midfield/forward or fast and crafty forward?  If both of those players are still there they will be fine, seemed they were looking for a goalie as well.

07 boys soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TayJ6 7/11/2017, 7:12 am

07 boys soccer
Why don't you start a new thread with your question so we can get off this guys post. He is looking for a keeper and even though we are bumping his thread, we are burying his post.

texasboy85 wrote:The FC Dallas 07 Boys (Premier) is seeking a FT goalkeeper. If you are interested, please contact the team manager.

We can offer your son a full time goalkeeping position on our team. In addition, FC Dallas offers professional goalkeeper training four times a week with FCD Academy Goalkeeper coaches Raul Herrera and Nestor Merlo. We will train both TODAY and Wednesday this week during the following:

If your son is a dedicated keeper, that is committed to his development, contact us today.

Coach - Jesse Suarez
Team manager = Roderick Nicholes (fcdyouth07b@yahoo.com)

TayJ6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum