Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Spring 2018 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Spring 2018

+4
bueler13
just-a-dad
Socceroo
07 boys soccer
8 posters

Go down

Spring 2018 Empty Spring 2018

Post by 07 boys soccer 1/6/2018, 5:33 pm

Coming off the Christmas break and gearing up for spring season ahead of DA next year, any good rumors on players or who will be coaching DA at FCD, Solar and Texans next year.

Michael Brown looks like a great line-up and then IberCup looks awesome as well at the end of March. Should be some great competitive games in the league this spring.

FCD top team a little shaky to end the season, Solar McKinney playing well, Texans Red had tough tournament season, Texans Stavrou look solid consistent, Allegiance looks to continue to improve and play great soccer, Solar Kennington and LP Owen up and down but both seem to be getting better, about to find out how good the Rebels really, Rush unfortunately stuck in D2 but had a strong tournament season beating D1 teams, Solar Volkan will be in a dogfight for top four finish and sitting behind Legends, LP Carragher, Rayos and Solar Martinez.

07 boys soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Spring 2018 Empty Re: Spring 2018

Post by 07 boys soccer 1/28/2018, 5:46 pm

Indeed some interesting Michael Brown results heading into first week of season next Saturday.

FC Dallas looks to continue their shaky end to the season tied Allegiance 2-2 and lost to Dallas Rush 8-2 (???????).

Allegiance with a good weekend, with the tie above and only losing 1-0 to Solar McKinney and taking care of business with other results.

Solar McKinney, lost 3-0 to FC Dallas but overall an expected weekend from them.

Dallas Rush continues to move up with that beat down of FC Dallas, I wonder if any of the other clubs will come calling on Voutier as I think he has several other good girls teams as well. Not FC Dallas, but maybe Solar or Texans?

North Texas Celtic struggled against top competition.

FC Dallas Youth with an expected weekend.

Three Oklahoma teams finished top of silver, dodging the best of North Texas.

First week of the season next week looks to be fun, gotcha popcorn ready if Michael Brown is any indication.

07 boys soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceroo 1/28/2018, 5:58 pm

As a FCD parent here, I can easily say that the team is struggling right now.

What the hell is Dallas Rush doing in D2? This weekend, they looked like the best 07 boys team in North Texas....by far.

Socceroo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by just-a-dad 1/29/2018, 9:21 am

Socceroo wrote:As a FCD parent here, I can easily say that the team is struggling right now.

What the hell is Dallas Rush doing in D2? This weekend, they looked like the best 07 boys team in North Texas....by far.

simply from a parental point of view, what is Rush doing differently than other teams? is the coach that much better? recruiting? extra practices? dont know about other parents and their involvement, but I strictly drop my kid off and hope for the best from the coach and club.

just-a-dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceroo 1/29/2018, 11:25 am

It looks like a combination of a good coach in Voutier (former PSG youth product) and a solid group of kids who have great skills. They have beaten most D1 teams they have played against already and are cruising and destroying everyone in D2 (except for a tie in the Fall). Whatever they are doing, keep it up...They were impressive against our boys this weekend.

The question is whether Voutier will lose some of his kids to DA in the Fall. Or if he and/or Rush will just be assimilated into the FC Dallas Kingdom.

Socceroo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by just-a-dad 1/29/2018, 3:54 pm

hard to ever tell I guess. I'm trying to decide if these top coaches are simply better at recruiting or are actually doing things differently than most other coaches. how many kids are on their roster? wonder if having less kids on the bench helps in the long term- there is probably no drop off when making substitutions.

just-a-dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bueler13 1/29/2018, 4:32 pm

Dallas Rush has had the same group of kids for two years. No recruitment and actually just a couple of kids from the second team developed and are playing great. It is not just Voutier but also Deering (played professional in Germany and 1998 world cup). On top of that we have two subs a game so each player has to play multiple positions which develops the player and his understanding of the game. But they are 10 years of age and anything can happen.

bueler13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by just-a-dad 1/29/2018, 4:49 pm

I'm guessing you are a Rush dad and seems you just answered my question. only 2 subs a game and they all play multiple positions. no drop off if a kid cant make a game or for an injury. plus, tons of playing time. seems like your kid is in a great place at 10 yrs old.

just-a-dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by bueler13 1/29/2018, 5:25 pm

I am a Rush dad and have never hidden that. We have had good tournaments lately but it can turn quickly because of a lot of things. Voutier and Deering have done a great job and on top of that one of our field players has developed into a tremendous goalie with the help of his dad who was a keeper growing up. To be honest a lot of our kids would be on lesser teams if they played at the big clubs because of size and speed but that is American soccer and that is why there is the discussion in America about development and what is best for the players. Different thread on that topic. What do does Rush do different who knows, I have not seen other practices but low numbers = more touches.

bueler13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by just-a-dad 1/30/2018, 10:21 am

don't follow the names and who posted what. my thread was a complement. its not always about winning, but about improvement and enjoyment. seems it is working for you all.

just-a-dad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 07 boys soccer 1/30/2018, 6:13 pm

Does anyone that was actually at the Rush/FC Dallas Academy game have a recap of what happened, it would seem possession gives FCD problems based on the 2-2 tie to Allegiance as well, but Allegiance seems to have less attacking vs Rush and more possession keep the ball based on what I have seen on film of Allegiance that is all over You Tube.  FC Dallas has great speed up top and size and one of the best midfielders (father was professional for FC Dallas last year).  Just curious what Rush did so well and did all tournament to beat them 8-2?  Is Gall going to be the 07 DA coach as well next year at FC Dallas? And who is the Solar DA coach going to be? I assume Marcio and Hassan for Texans?

07 boys soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 1/30/2018, 10:15 pm

Solar and FCD are undecided at this point though there is an obvious front runner for solar that any kids at the most recent pool practice could see. Marcio is getting the DT team unless something changes based on what I’ve heard.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by baller07 1/30/2018, 11:09 pm

07 boys soccer wrote:Does anyone that was actually at the Rush/FC Dallas Academy game have a recap of what happened, it would seem possession gives FCD problems based on the 2-2 tie to Allegiance as well, but Allegiance seems to have less attacking vs Rush and more possession keep the ball based on what I have seen on film of Allegiance that is all over You Tube.  ?

Allegiance and Rush are untouchable when it comes to possession. But Allegiance's defense is questionable. Aggressive or dirty? More people are starting to complain about it. I wonder if Pedro will post the full game instead of the one side highlight video this time. Rush attackers are better scorers than Allegiance, so you can imagine the struggle FC Dallas had to go through.

baller07
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by dcsol10 1/31/2018, 10:58 am

baller07 wrote:
07 boys soccer wrote:Does anyone that was actually at the Rush/FC Dallas Academy game have a recap of what happened, it would seem possession gives FCD problems based on the 2-2 tie to Allegiance as well, but Allegiance seems to have less attacking vs Rush and more possession keep the ball based on what I have seen on film of Allegiance that is all over You Tube.  ?

Allegiance and Rush are untouchable when it comes to possession. But Allegiance's defense is questionable. Aggressive or dirty? More people are starting to complain about it. I wonder if Pedro will post the full game instead of the one side highlight video this time. Rush attackers are better scorers than Allegiance, so you can imagine the struggle FC Dallas had to go through.

Baller, are you saying that Allegiance is borderline dirty? I was at the game and did not have that impression at all...the game was very even as evidenced by the score, both teams missed opportunities

dcsol10
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by DblDown 1/31/2018, 1:20 pm

I’ve never heard complaints of Allegiance playing dirty or aggressive...Rush on the other hand...

I saw Rush was surprisingly left off of someone’s 07 power rankings in the other thread, unless that was just a power ranking of D1. They are definitely still top 10.

DblDown
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down