Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

96 D1 & D2 Predictions Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

96 D1 & D2 Predictions

+6
centermiddad
Libbydee
BACKPOST
True10
Crochet
Pompey Lad
10 posters

Go down

96 D1 & D2 Predictions Empty 96 D1 & D2 Predictions

Post by Pompey Lad 9/8/2009, 1:31 pm

Let's get this party started 96's. It has been too quiet for too long.
9-12-09 (Division One)
Home Team

Away Team
Score

DALLAS TEXANS SC 96B RED (LEITE) (PL)

DALLAS TEXANS SC 96B RED SOUTH (ADAMES)
3-1

DALLAS TEXANS SC 96B RED WEST (SCOTT)

DALLAS TEXANS SC 96B WHITE (HODDER)
4-0

DFW TEJANOS 96B PREMIER (MOLANO)

SOLAR SC 96B (SMITH) (PL)
0-3

FC DALLAS YOUTH 96B (RHINE) (PL)

TEXAS TITANS FC 96B (MOLINA)
5-0

ANDROMEDA 96B RED (BAZAN) (PL)

SOLAR SC 96B RED (MARIC)
2-1
9-12-09 (Division Two)
Home Team

Away Team
Score

CLUB_CLASSIC 96B WEST (GONZALEZ)

COMETS 96B BLUE (BERTL)
2-0

ANDROMEDA 96B (MOLOMO)

NORTH TEXAS STRIKERS 96B (LOPEZ)
3-2

TEXAS LONGHORNS SC 96B ORANGE CENTRAL (ASENIME)

FC DALLAS YOUTH 96B BLUE (BRADLEY)
2-0

TEXAS LIGHTNING 96B BLACK (PICKARD)

FC DALLAS YOUTH 96B RED WEST (CHE)
0-1

TFC 96B (WELLS)

DFW TORNADOS 96B WHITE (SCHINDLER)
3-1
Pompey Lad
Pompey Lad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

96 D1 & D2 Predictions Empty Re: 96 D1 & D2 Predictions

Post by Crochet 9/8/2009, 2:28 pm

I will join the fun, but only for D1:
DTR 4 DTRS 0 -- A start with 2 wins and 2 losses in Premiere League is not what one would have expected from the reigning Dallas Cup champs. But at full strength they will still be a formidable squad and should roll past most CL opponents. They should have little trouble with their Texan brethren from the south.
DTW 2 DTRW 2 -- This match also between Texan brethren could end up like twins fighting over the cute new neighbor girl--it might get ugly.
Solar 5 Tejanos 1 -- Premiere League scores indicate Solar is over its early pre-season stumble against FCD and now firing on all cylinders. Tejanos lacking size, speed, and skill to compete.
FCDY 3 Titans 0 -- Wont be close. Men vs Boys. And how is it that the Titans ended up in the lower division of the Plano Labor Day tournament? Better yet, how telling is it that they barely won it.
Andro 2 Solar Red 1 -- If I had to go against the favorite in one match this weekend, it would be this one. Yet I just dont think Solar Red has the firepower.
See you at Richland . . .
Crochet
Crochet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by True10 9/9/2009, 12:17 pm

D1 picks only

DTR 3-1 DTRS Red is the better team but South will make noise thoughout the year
DTRW 2-1 DTW The battle for the 8th spot heats up early
Solar 4-0 Tej It is Solar's year to get back on top
FCDY 3-0 Titans If FCDY plays like Rhine wants them to it could be worse
Solar Red 2-1 Andro Red SR picks up the 1st upset and might be better than some think
True10
True10
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by BACKPOST 9/9/2009, 12:37 pm

DTR v DTS- Big Red 2-0

DTRW v DTW- West 3-1

Solar v Tejanos - Solar 5-0

FCD v Titans - FCD 3-0

Andro Red v SR - Tie 1-1

BACKPOST
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Libbydee 9/9/2009, 1:41 pm

D1

DT Red - 2 DT Red South – 1
Agreed that Red is still a VERY formidable opponent but do not under estimate their brethren from the South as they are very well coached and a scrappy side. Red’s fire power wins out in the end.

DT White -1 DT Red West – 0
Red West didn’t impress when I saw them recently but maybe they were just having a bad day. Haven’t seen DT White in a while but when I did, they didn’t need a cute new neighborhood girl for an excuse to fight ….they just liked to fight. I really don’t know who to go with here but if it does break out into a fight I’d take White (players and parents….they scare this little lizard) for sure so I’ll give them the nod...both fight wise and soccer wise.

Solar – 3 Tejanos – 1
The sweater maker is a little harsh ….lack size….speed…skill??? Tejanos lost some quality players to Leo but they made some nice additions which by the end of the DP tournament (which they won) were playing pretty cohesively and just this past weekend they lost to the eventual PLD champs (and Premier league team) Edmond OFC 1-0 in the Semis….so they ain’t chopped liver. (Really I’m just blowing all that sunshine because I don’t want Armadillo to blow a gasket when he reads Crochet’s comments…LOL). Sooooo after all of that I’m still making the above prediction because thinks Solar is the D1 front runner this season.

FCDY – 5 Texas Titan – 0
Titans won the Silver division of the PLD………..FCDY is in second place in the Premier League West….true, it won’t be close. I just hate that I don’t have Fidel to hate on anymore. The only drama in this game will be the over/under on how many yellow/red cards the Titans pick up. It’s at 3 right now and I’m going with the over.

Andro Red – 2 Solar Red – 1
AndroRojo’s Premier league results this past weekend were dismal but JB stayed behind to coach his younger teams in the PLD….the substitute coach played top forward sparingly?!?!?! Don’t think JB being there would have mattered against the Lonestars as they are strong but Rojo should have pounded Classics Elite IMHO. Solar Red lost the PLD final to Edmond OFC 2-1 (Premier League team) but they are playing nicely with their new additions. Note to Libbydee Jr.'s friends on the back line…Solar Red works the ball back to the middle of the field and takes shots from dead straight on between the pipes 80%...no 90%....no 99% of the time. This should be a very good match.

D2

CCW -2 Comets -0
CCW lost in the Semi finals of the Austin LD 1-0 to Texas Nike Rush this past weekend. Haven’t seen either of these teams play lately and I know Tejanos picked up some strong players from CCW but based on nothing other than seeing CCW play a lot last year in league play, I’ll go with them.

Andromeda -3 NTX Strikers -1
Andro has had some good results early losing the DP final to Tejanos after beating them in bracket play and then beating Tulsa SC Red (Premier league team) in the quarters of the PLD but losing to Solar Red 2-1 in the semis. Where is coach Rey and his group??? I haven’t seen them anywhere. Strikers lost their best player to D1 but coach Rey is top notch and will have his side ready. Andro should win this though.

Lightning Black -1 FCDY Red West-1
LB lost the Quarters to Tornados White in the Arlington LD. FCDYRW lost the PLD Silver Quarters to Fort Worth United. Who knows about this one!

Longhorns -3 FCDY Blue -0
R.A. wins the “Most Vocal D2 Coach Ever” award. The Gecko wins the “I’ve coached half the coaches in Classic League” award…..and I like the guy. FCDYB won the Bob Weisman LD tournament WITH guest players ….crickets….crickets. Seen the Longhorns and they are physical and play well. Haven’t seen Blue but know they lost practically their entire roster from last year…good?....bad? We’ll see but I’ll go with the Horns. HOPE THE BLUE PLAYER THAT WAS INJURED IN THE LD TOURNAMENT IS DOING WELL AFTER SURGERY. I READ THAT ON HERE AND IT ABSOLUTELY MAKES ME SICK ANYTIME I HEAR ABOUT STUFF LIKE THAT HAPPENING TO ANY OF OUR KIDS.

TFC -2 Tornados White -2
TFC went 1-2 in Austin LD while Tornados won the Arlington LD. I love the way the Gecko Jr. coaches his teams and love even more to hear his running commentary on the sidelines...kinda sounds like a soccer savy Roger Daltrey on speed. This will be a good one that probably ends up deadlocked.

Hope everyone plays up to their expectations this weekend.

Stay Thirsty My Friends! 96 D1 & D2 Predictions Icon_smile
Libbydee
Libbydee
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by centermiddad 9/9/2009, 4:08 pm

D2 only--
CCW 2 Comets 1
Andro 3 NTX Strikers 1
Lightning Blk 2 FCDY Red 1
Longhorns 3 FCDY Blue 1
TFC 2 DFTW White 2
centermiddad
centermiddad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadillo 9/10/2009, 11:04 pm

I'm working in Denver this week and this clean mountain air is getting to me, so I have decided to go off on a tangent for this weekend-

DT Red 1 - 2 DT Red South - South is fired up and ready to reclaim their past glory and even though Red is still a tough team to beat, the cohesiveness isn't quite there yet. The South wins this physical match.

DT White 2 - 2 DT Red West - Wow, 4 Texans teams in D1 this year. This will be a fun game to watch with 2 fairly even teams.

Solar 2 - 1 Tejanos - Agree with Libbydee, Solar should win the title this year, but if Tejanos play well the first half they will keep the game close. If they let their guard down, well.....tough team to start the season with.

FCDY 5 - 0 Texas Titan – FCD looks to be the 2nd place team this season, so this game will get ugly the first half.

Andro Red 2 - 2 Solar Red - I havn't seen Andro Red play with the additions, so I will go with a tie on this one. It will be a nail biter for the parents and we may have a winning goal from a slip up on the field.

D2

CCW 2 - 0 Comets - I don't know anything about the Comets so I will piggy back with Libbydee on this one...

Andromeda 3 - 0 NTX Strikers - Lool for Andro's defense to have a great game and keep the Strikers scoreless. If you get a chance to see this game let us know how Libby looks in that sweater.

Lightning Black 1 - 2 FCDY Red West - Red West plays hard and they don't give up, so I look for them to win this one. Their little forward is one player that always gives 110%.

Longhorns 2 - 1 FCDY Blue - Havn't seen these 2 teams play in awhile, so I will go with gut feeling.

TFC 3 - 2 Tornados White - This will be the D2 game of the week with TFC pulling out the win late in the second half with that colorful accent and haircut.

Good luck everybody and have fun Saturday, I'm stuck in Denver this weekend. 96 D1 & D2 Predictions Icon_biggrin
Armadillo
Armadillo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by THE NEEDLE 9/11/2009, 7:57 am

I'll go with Delkus and Finfrock
RAIN.
THE NEEDLE
THE NEEDLE
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Libbydee 9/11/2009, 9:04 am

THE NEEDLE wrote:I'll go with Delkus and Finfrock
RAIN.

+1 96 D1 & D2 Predictions Icon_sad

Even though we're probably going to have major rain.......we have no more prognosticating than what is posted here? Bummer......
Libbydee
Libbydee
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pompey Lad 9/11/2009, 11:27 am

Libbydee wrote:
THE NEEDLE wrote:I'll go with Delkus and Finfrock
RAIN.

+1 96 D1 & D2 Predictions Icon_sad

Even though we're probably going to have major rain.......we have no more prognosticating than what is posted here? Bummer......

I was expecting more as well...figured we had some passionate 96 parents than this. 96 D1 & D2 Predictions Icon_scratch
Pompey Lad
Pompey Lad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by centermiddad 9/11/2009, 5:52 pm

CL website shows Pizza Hut Park fields closed for 9/12. What a start.
centermiddad
centermiddad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by rcamber09 9/11/2009, 10:28 pm

DTR 2- DTRS 3- I'm going off on a limb here from how they played us in the Ayses Tourney. Tuff Little respectable group, they attack and close down quick, no time to breathe and take good looks; they play a lot of long ball and do it well, it seems they are going to be a counter attack team!! I agree w true 10, teams better watch out for this group, they are determined to make some noise and stay in D1. Good Luck to these boys, they're all heart and determination.

DTRW 3- DTW 1 - DTW getting ready for relegation, this should be the team everyone in D1 can use as a scrimmage (Just Being Honest). Nuff Said!

Solar 3- Tejanos 2- I think it will be closer than what people think! Tejanos had some good additions and are starting to play well (If my sources are reliable!) I saw Tejanos play TSC Red and they dominated a team that just beat DTR: but I think Solar has too much depth and speed. Two great coaches going at it, who will outsmart who?? I don't think Solar is the top DOG in D1, weve played them twice and they didn't even tickle us!! Don't get me wrong, they are formidable at any given time and they will be a top 3 team but I was not impressed with the way they played us!

FCDY 3- Titans 0- Titans will stack the back and play with 11 keepers if they have to, but FCD will be too much team for them to hold for 70 minutes. Titans will be in survival mode this year, but if they manage to survive: watch out because Molina can draw some good kids and turn this program around. IMHO Titans can also start Preparing for D2 next year!!

SR 0- Andromeda Red 3- Who is finally at the helm over at SR?? this score will vary depending on who is coaching that day. If LM coaches, 3-0 if the old OCU coach takes the helm it will be a close one but I still see Andro Red Winning it. During Plano they won all the games w/o LM and LM lost the final!! Who knows where this team is headed. Andro Red looks damn strong this year>> but in soccer anything can happen!!

Good Luck to all the teams and lets pray for the boys sake that there are no injuries<>>

Pompey Lad, Are you going to keep percentages on our predictions? It would be a good way to keep predictions coming on a weekly basis; I'd do it but I flip burgers at Mickey D's (althought I'm getting promoted next week to Fries) and i'm not good with math!! Ha ha!

Il calcio รจ vita e passione!!

True10 wrote:D1 picks only

DTR 3-1 DTRS Red is the better team but South will make noise thoughout the year
DTRW 2-1 DTW The battle for the 8th spot heats up early
Solar 4-0 Tej It is Solar's year to get back on top
FCDY 3-0 Titans If FCDY plays like Rhine wants them to it could be worse
Solar Red 2-1 Andro Red SR picks up the 1st upset and might be better than some think

rcamber09
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Pompey Lad 9/12/2009, 11:23 am

Pompey Lad, Are you going to keep percentages on our predictions? It would be a good way to keep predictions coming on a weekly basis; I'd do it but I flip burgers at Mickey D's (althought I'm getting promoted next week to Fries) and i'm not good with math!! Ha ha!
First week everybody was 100% correct
I would love to keep a tally of the percentages but I'm already pushed for time with 4 boys all playing and this thing called a job keeps getting in the way. If somebody else wants to run with it that would be great.
Pompey Lad
Pompey Lad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rcamber09 9/12/2009, 6:13 pm

Any takers? How bout it Armadillo?
Pompey Lad wrote:Pompey Lad, Are you going to keep percentages on our predictions? It would be a good way to keep predictions coming on a weekly basis; I'd do it but I flip burgers at Mickey D's (althought I'm getting promoted next week to Fries) and i'm not good with math!! Ha ha!
First week everybody was 100% correct
I would love to keep a tally of the percentages but I'm already pushed for time with 4 boys all playing and this thing called a job keeps getting in the way. If somebody else wants to run with it that would be great.

rcamber09
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Armadillo 9/15/2009, 3:20 pm

I'm working out of town right now, don't know if I would have time. May play with it some if I can............. 96 D1 & D2 Predictions Icon_jokercolor
Armadillo
Armadillo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by defendermom 9/20/2009, 5:48 pm

D1 scores from this weekend -
Texans Red 3 Red South 1
Andro 1 Solar Red 0
Texans Red West 1 Texans White 1

First two seem in line with predictions - Texans White seemed to have really played well to pull out this tie! Great job White!

defendermom
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down