Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

02 TEAMS: Where are you Playing the Spring? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

02 TEAMS: Where are you Playing the Spring?

+4
debit
pass2space
tomuchsoccer
WRG
8 posters

Go down

02 TEAMS: Where are you Playing the Spring? Empty 02 TEAMS: Where are you Playing the Spring?

Post by WRG 1/16/2012, 3:22 pm

Was curious if any of the 02 teams have made a decision on what league they will be playing in this Spring. Are most of the top teams returning to SDL and is anyone going back to EAL? Anyone know where these teams will be:

1. DTS;
2. Solar Dynamo;
3. FCD Snell
4. FCD Goncalves
5. LP Gerrard
6. LP Fagen
7. Solar Red Crushers
8. Solar Blue
9. DT Scott
10. Odyssey;
11. TFC Larry?

WRG
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

02 TEAMS: Where are you Playing the Spring? Empty Re: 02 TEAMS: Where are you Playing the Spring?

Post by tomuchsoccer 1/17/2012, 10:10 am

WRG wrote:Was curious if any of the 02 teams have made a decision on what league they will be playing in this Spring. Are most of the top teams returning to SDL and is anyone going back to EAL? Anyone know where these teams will be:

1. DTS;
2. Solar Dynamo;
3. FCD Snell
4. FCD Goncalves
5. LP Gerrard
6. LP Fagen
7. Solar Red Crushers
8. Solar Blue
9. DT Scott
10. Odyssey;
11. TFC Larry?

not sure where everyone is playing but I can tell you that SDL is terrible.....fields are unacceptable......two refs are rediculous......they are never in position and usually too old to run......offsides is a complete guess......Not worth the money......

tomuchsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

02 TEAMS: Where are you Playing the Spring? Empty Re: 02 TEAMS: Where are you Playing the Spring?

Post by pass2space 1/17/2012, 1:56 pm

Based on discussions with coaches and parents that did play SDL, there seemed to be consistent discontent with field conditions and officiating. We played EAL only (Sunday league) this past Fall so I cannot comment personally. Coach Dom runs a good league. We have no complaints at all with EAL and highly recommend it for a SUN league. In fact, we asked him if he could work something out for a SAT league. Field availability due to REC leagues are the issue.

While I don't have specifics, I understand many of the top academy girls teams made a move last season to an alternative SAT league hosted at the Sting complex. With that said, we would consider the league below for a predominately SAT-based league if there is enough interest from other 02B teams.
Disclaimer: We will play whatever league the majority of the 02B teams play on SAT for the Spring season whether it is SDL or an alternative.

League Fee: $750 includes the following:

* Excellent Fields (Fairview Soccer Park)
* 10 League games
* 3 Quality REFS per game, includes REF Fees
* Flexibility in Schedules for multi-team coaches with the ability to play games on FRI, SAT, or SUN with coaching conflicts honored across leagues
* End of Season Tournament included in Registration
* Division placement based on strength and number of teams.
* U6-U10

FREE SCRIMMAGE GAMES

As an introduction, "FREE" friendly scrimmages will be held on Saturday, January 28, 2012. All teams are welcome to participate with the only payment being referee fees of $30.00 per game. Teams will play a maximum of two games. If you have a specific opponent in mind, the league will arrange it. Call (469) 230 - 7114 or email Dawn.Simpson@u90c.com for reservations.

pass2space
pass2space
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 1/18/2012, 2:47 pm

From what I understand, LP Gerrard will play SDL this spring. Some/Many/All of these players will mix with other players and also play in UAL and PYL, but likely under a different team name, LP Paisley.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by madisonmyers 1/19/2012, 3:40 pm

I heard rumors that SDL was going to a 3 ref system. Might check into that before leaving SDL. If the top teams leave, it will make the league a lot less competitive.
madisonmyers
madisonmyers
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by outsshot 1/22/2012, 9:59 pm

pass2space wrote:Based on discussions with coaches and parents that did play SDL, there seemed to be consistent discontent with field conditions and officiating. We played EAL only (Sunday league) this past Fall so I cannot comment personally. Coach Dom runs a good league. We have no complaints at all with EAL and highly recommend it for a SUN league. In fact, we asked him if he could work something out for a SAT league. Field availability due to REC leagues are the issue.

While I don't have specifics, I understand many of the top academy girls teams made a move last season to an alternative SAT league hosted at the Sting complex. With that said, we would consider the league below for a predominately SAT-based league if there is enough interest from other 02B teams.
Disclaimer: We will play whatever league the majority of the 02B teams play on SAT for the Spring season whether it is SDL or an alternative.

League Fee: $750 includes the following:

* Excellent Fields (Fairview Soccer Park)
* 10 League games
* 3 Quality REFS per game, includes REF Fees
* Flexibility in Schedules for multi-team coaches with the ability to play games on FRI, SAT, or SUN with coaching conflicts honored across leagues
* End of Season Tournament included in Registration
* Division placement based on strength and number of teams.
* U6-U10

FREE SCRIMMAGE GAMES

As an introduction, "FREE" friendly scrimmages will be held on Saturday, January 28, 2012. All teams are welcome to participate with the only payment being referee fees of $30.00 per game. Teams will play a maximum of two games. If you have a specific opponent in mind, the league will arrange it. Call (469) 230 - 7114 or email Dawn.Simpson@u90c.com for reservations.

In talking with others this weekend at the Winter Classic tournament I heard that the 02B teams below are thinking of signing up for PYL. Can anyone confirm this or add to it?

FC Premier

Solar East

Texans North

Meja

Sporting United

Manchester United

AYSES

Meja Hoover

outsshot
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by U90C 1/25/2012, 4:49 pm

Liverpool 02B - Paisley (Gerrard) is registered for PYL
U90C
U90C
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by davito 1/25/2012, 5:24 pm

So are Paisley and Gerrard continuing as 2 distinct teams? i.e. Are they just combining for PYL games?
davito
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 1/25/2012, 9:30 pm

davito wrote:So are Paisley and Gerrard continuing as 2 distinct teams? i.e. Are they just combining for PYL games?

Yes and no Cool

They will definitely be two distinct teams on July 1.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down