Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

3/4 classic league games predictions and results Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

3/4 classic league games predictions and results

4 posters

Go down

3/4 classic league games predictions and results Empty 3/4 classic league games predictions and results

Post by omega striker 3/3/2012, 4:34 pm

ok on to sundays games now, will everybodys PA players be in place?

anyway here it goes.....

D1

Titans vs Barcelona,although the Titans shocked me today no way they get past Barca!
FCD premier vs DTR,even though premier proved me wrong today i think DTR with PA players will come out on top.
FCD central vs Solar Red,SR way too strong for central i gotta an inside scoop for victory or else! Wink
comets vs DT(sgt F bomb deluxe),really do i need to even say...
FCD youth vs DTS,DTS will come out on fire after todays loss and get the win.

D2

Liverpool over Azzuri
Ayses beats FCD gold seems like an old problem has come back to haunt gold What a Face
Solar beats eagles
United beats Andromeda

D3

Tx lightning whoops DT white
Ntx strikers draws with FCD blue
Liverpool beats FCD black
Alacranes beats FCD red
Manchester beats comets red
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

3/4 classic league games predictions and results Empty Re: 3/4 classic league games predictions and results

Post by CLUB31 3/4/2012, 7:24 am

Prediction time. Which two teams in a tight race move from d2 to d1. Also, which team besides the Comets get sent down to d2. 4 games to go

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

3/4 classic league games predictions and results Empty Re: 3/4 classic league games predictions and results

Post by omega striker 3/4/2012, 8:15 am

CLUB31 wrote:Prediction time. Which two teams in a tight race move from d2 to d1. Also, which team besides the Comets get sent down to d2. 4 games to go
man bro in D2 its a 4 horse race to the D1 finish! your team the Ayses has a great chance!

Its going to a race between...

FCD gold
United
Ayses Gold
Liverpool

as far as the D1 fight for 9th
i was saying it ws between the Titans and FCD youth but i think the Titans will fall even though they had a great win over FCD youth yesterday! Wink
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/4/2012, 4:21 pm

woo hoo i was 5 for 5 today! i might be going to vegas soon! Cool

here are the scores for D1

Barcelona 3 titans 1
DTR 1 FCD premier 0
Solar 4 or 5 FCD central 0
DT(sgt F bomb) 3 Comets blue 0
DTS 2 FCD youth 1, this was actually a great hard fought game!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunga 3/5/2012, 1:09 pm

Omega, Omega. That is your four horse race for teams battling for D1? You insult the Wizards. The only thing that is certain is that Comets are gone from D1.
Dunga
Dunga
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/5/2012, 2:30 pm

Dunga wrote:Omega, Omega. That is your four horse race for teams battling for D1? You insult the Wizards. The only thing that is certain is that Comets are gone from D1.
LOL my bad bro when i posted this I hadnt seen the current scores nor did i expect your boys to beat United affraid and yes the comets will be vanquished to D2 and will lose another 8-9 players like it did the previous year, sometimes people gotta see for themselves that teams and clubs dont practice what they preach Laughing but be careful what you wish for wizard, D1 can be brutal especially on a tight nit D2 moving up with high hopes reality can be a mofo! tongue

oh and ps dunga dung stop starting fights you are starting to resemble Tigres and Real madrid in the 98 ranks! lol!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/5/2012, 2:35 pm

oh here goes some D2 scores late but oh hell a free post for me What a Face

FCD gold 1 Ayses 0
eagles and solar battle to a 2-2 draw
United 2 Andromeda 0
Liverpool 9 Azzuri 0
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunga 3/5/2012, 5:07 pm

omega striker wrote:
Dunga wrote:Omega, Omega. That is your four horse race for teams battling for D1? You insult the Wizards. The only thing that is certain is that Comets are gone from D1.
LOL my bad bro when i posted this I hadnt seen the current scores nor did i expect your boys to beat United affraid and yes the comets will be vanquished to D2 and will lose another 8-9 players like it did the previous year, sometimes people gotta see for themselves that teams and clubs dont practice what they preach Laughing but be careful what you wish for wizard, D1 can be brutal especially on a tight nit D2 moving up with high hopes reality can be a mofo! tongue

oh and ps dunga dung stop starting fights you are starting to resemble Tigres and Real madrid in the 98 ranks! lol!

Not starting any. Just insuring that refs dont act stupid, which is impossible I might add. lol..
Dunga
Dunga
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CLUB31 3/5/2012, 6:03 pm

the wizards are not finished and I think they will find a way into d1. The Comets have hit an iceberg. Who is the captain of that ship?

CLUB31
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/5/2012, 6:41 pm

the captain is part of the problem I think. Unorganized and no clear idea of what they are trying to do. But in the end it's a D2 team with a few D1 players on the squad that have managed to keep it where they are. I don't see the mass exodus but maybe a few players moving on to D1. With Pre academy shakeup they could be back in D1 anyway.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/5/2012, 7:25 pm

go99 wrote:the captain is part of the problem I think. Unorganized and no clear idea of what they are trying to do. But in the end it's a D2 team with a few D1 players on the squad that have managed to keep it where they are. I don't see the mass exodus but maybe a few players moving on to D1. With Pre academy shakeup they could be back in D1 anyway.
the team or just the players? the only reason those players i mentioned dont leave would be cause' they dont have any other options and there are at least 5 with solid options but i think 8 have options Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 3/5/2012, 8:02 pm

the team could be back. The 98's last year had teams not make which kept some teams in D1. 8 D1 players is insane and 5 is generous. Many of those kids are playing which may be a better option than going someplace and not playing. But hey, I guess every club will be looking for payers next season.
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/5/2012, 8:19 pm

go99 wrote:the team could be back. The 98's last year had teams not make which kept some teams in D1. 8 D1 players is insane and 5 is generous. Many of those kids are playing which may be a better option than going someplace and not playing. But hey, I guess every club will be looking for payers next season.
OUCH!!! ok i guess let me say 5 could make D1 teams and the other 3 are borderline Cool well i know of at least 2 that are being recruited by a big club as of late Wink
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down