Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Fulham FC - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Fulham FC

+9
go99
Real Barcelona
getafe01
PG-Boy
Ibystander
Laimport
finish1
Sprint
78Comet
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fulham FC - Page 2 Empty Re: Fulham FC

Post by my2cents 4/2/2013, 9:29 am

Maradona wrote:
Sprint wrote:
78Comet wrote:Am I to understand that a Dallas native was on the pitch for 90 minutes in a Dallas Cup Super Group final? I'm curious as to how everyone on this forum missed this (or at least failed to comment on it)? I would think this would be big news in Dallas. I know Schellas is proud and I, for one, am impressed.

Jules

http://www.fulhamfc.com/the-teams/u18s/player-profiles/emerson-hyndman

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/more-sports/soccer/headlines/20130326-emerson-hyndman-plano-teen-and-grandson-of-fc-dallas-coach-excelling-in-england.ece

I heard from someone that went to the finals last night that EH was the best player on the field. That is a great accomplishment for a kid from Plano and his success only helps American soccer in the future. Hope he make the first team at Fulham and goes on to great success in the EPL or another top league in Europe.

Does anyone know how he got noticed or how he got the chance to go play at Fulham prior to starting highschool?

Parents spent a fortune to send him to (favorite EPL team) camp when he was young during a summer. cheers

I remember him from ODP when he made the 95 squad during it's first year. He could juggle endlessly while throwing in many types of tricks. On the field he was amazing even though he was usually the smallest guy on the field. He made it look easy. He made the Region III team that year and I believe the U14 National pool the next year. Nice to see him doing well.

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 4/2/2013, 12:37 pm

Some the Dallas Cup FULL games are now on YouTube's KICK Channel. The commentators discuss standings and other team topics. Highlights of previous games are also shown.

Here is the link to the championship game;

Fulham FC (ENG) vs Kashiwa Reysol (JPN) LIVE - 2013 Dallas Cup Final
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-igeDvnBIQ

To skip to the start of the game and the goals, click on the following times:
15:12
0:22:03
1:18:04
1:34:22
1:38:48
1:49:09
1:55:22
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 4/3/2013, 10:11 am

Maradona wrote:
Sprint wrote:
78Comet wrote:Am I to understand that a Dallas native was on the pitch for 90 minutes in a Dallas Cup Super Group final? I'm curious as to how everyone on this forum missed this (or at least failed to comment on it)? I would think this would be big news in Dallas. I know Schellas is proud and I, for one, am impressed.

Jules

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/more-sports/soccer/headlines/20130326-emerson-hyndman-plano-teen-and-grandson-of-fc-dallas-coach-excelling-in-england.ece

I heard from someone that went to the finals last night that EH was the best player on the field. That is a great accomplishment for a kid from Plano and his success only helps American soccer in the future. Hope he make the first team at Fulham and goes on to great success in the EPL or another top league in Europe.

Does anyone know how he got noticed or how he got the chance to go play at Fulham prior to starting highschool?

Parents spent a fortune to send him to (favorite EPL team) camp when he was young during a summer. cheers

best player on the field? Not even close. he wasn't that involved in the first half. 2nd half was much better. Played a few nice passes. Couple of good turns. Now, he did seem to be the most technical Fulham player. But he seemed to struggle with 50/50's and ball winning in general.

Best players on the field imo were the Fulham centerbacks.

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lovescr01 4/3/2013, 11:21 am

Laimport wrote:
Maradona wrote:
Sprint wrote:

Jules

best player on the field? Not even close. he wasn't that involved in the first half. 2nd half was much better. Played a few nice passes. Couple of good turns. Now, he did seem to be the most technical Fulham player. But he seemed to struggle with 50/50's and ball winning in general.

what is his jersey #?

lovescr01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/3/2013, 11:23 am

15. I heard he was a big fan of my bb so he took the number 15 LMAO cheers
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by getafe01 4/3/2013, 11:36 am

Laimport wrote:
Maradona wrote:
Sprint wrote:

Jules

agree and disagree. EH was not the best player, but the best player/players were the outside fulbacks 3 on the left and 2 on the right. Centerback 5 was vocal and 4 was huge, but the way the outside backs kept the KR wings in check was superb. Their forward movement was excellent and the majority of goals came from their assists. It was the defensive lapse of the centerbacks, the big guy especially, that led to KR's only goal walking up the middle.
getafe01
getafe01
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 4/3/2013, 11:43 am

getafe01 wrote:
Laimport wrote:
Maradona wrote:
Sprint wrote:

Jules

agree and disagree. EH was not the best player, but the best player/players were the outside fulbacks 3 on the left and 2 on the right. Centerback 5 was vocal and 4 was huge, but the way the outside backs kept the KR wings in check was superb. Their forward movement was excellent and the majority of goals came from their assists. It was the defensive lapse of the centerbacks, the big guy especially, that led to KR's only goal walking up the middle.

Yes, outside backs were superb.

But the Fulham left back kept the KR player onside. So, he shares at least part of the blame. Even the announcers noticed that.

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 4/3/2013, 11:45 am

By the way, EH is nowhere even close to being 5"8. He's like 5"3 and change.

Not that size matters much given his role.

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 4/3/2013, 12:46 pm

Laimport wrote:By the way, EH is nowhere even close to being 5"8. He's like 5"3 and change.

makes you wonder how did a smallish,slow,skilled, dribblito make it out of ntx? like other have said though(gramps help) but he is very good and is holding his own in europe good for him we should all wish him the best of luck so maybe with his success the BFS ntx mold will be broken! Wink
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 4/3/2013, 1:07 pm

omega striker wrote:
Laimport wrote:By the way, EH is nowhere even close to being 5"8. He's like 5"3 and change.

makes you wonder how did a smallish,slow,skilled, dribblito make it out of ntx? like other have said though(gramps help) but he is very good and is holding his own in europe good for him we should all wish him the best of luck so maybe with his success the BFS ntx mold will be broken! Wink

Great point.

Although I wouldn't classify him as a dribblito. Kid has great first touch and vision to play the ball quickly under pressure.

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 4/3/2013, 1:09 pm

Laimport wrote:
omega striker wrote:

Great point.

Although I wouldn't classify him as a dribblito. Kid has great first touch and vision to play the ball quickly under pressure.
true i just always see that word along with the others Razz
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 4/4/2013, 9:13 am

Deserved Champions
Thursday 4 April 2013 13:00
Fulhamfc.com caught up with Academy Director Huw Jennings following the Under-19s triumphant return from the Dr Pepper Dallas Cup.

QUOTE: Regarding Kashiwa Reysol:
"I think they were shocked by our energy and ability to win the ball back, and on top of our own ability to move the ball and create chances, they struggled to find a response."

QUOTE:
"..a real team spirit and camaraderie was forged. The spine of our team was very strong, and I think a perfect example of leading by example was our captain Jack Grimmer. His performances and leadership was immaculate, and I’m sure the younger players learned a lot from playing alongside him. "

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2013/april/04/huw-jennings-dallas-cup?utm_source=hoot&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=allsocialandre
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/4/2013, 9:18 am

not much of a mention for the "best player on the field"
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum