Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Is this the NEW 01 Classic?  D1, D2, D3? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Is this the NEW 01 Classic? D1, D2, D3?

+10
Ace70
earbucket
davito
cccaptain
mookieblaylock
R1
Chappie81
PG-Boy
cds3
cts
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Is this the NEW 01 Classic?  D1, D2, D3? Empty Is this the NEW 01 Classic? D1, D2, D3?

Post by cts 4/12/2013, 10:45 pm

Is the domino-effect about to be realized in Classic?

Can this be what Classic will look like next year?

D1
Lightning
Wizards
Liverpool Chambers
DT south/Thornber non-academy players
DT craft
Fcd premier/gentile non-academy players
Fcd blue
Solar Partain
Ft worth
Sporting united

D2
DT White
Liverpool Keegan
Liverpool Callaghan
Coppell
Anoranzas
NTX strikers
FCD South Red
FCD West
FCD White
Solar - new team to fill solar d2 spot

D3 - 2 teams guaranteed spots, 8 more need to qualify
Andromeda
FCD Red

cts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Is this the NEW 01 Classic?  D1, D2, D3? Empty Re: Is this the NEW 01 Classic? D1, D2, D3?

Post by Guest 4/13/2013, 6:41 am

cts wrote:Is the domino-effect about to be realized in Classic?

Can this be what Classic will look like next year?

D1
Lightning
Wizards
Liverpool Chambers
DT craft
Fcd blue
Solar Partain
Ft worth
Sporting united

D2
DT White
Liverpool Keegan
Liverpool Callaghan
Coppell
Anoranzas
NTX strikers
FCD South Red
FCD West
FCD White

D3 - 2 teams guaranteed spots, 8 more need to qualify
Andromeda
FCD Red

Bingo! cheers

Back to top Go down

Is this the NEW 01 Classic?  D1, D2, D3? Empty Re: Is this the NEW 01 Classic? D1, D2, D3?

Post by cds3 4/13/2013, 7:09 am

No no..... You are missing DTS in D1. Craft is not a D1 team, some of their players will be D1 with Thornber.
cds3
cds3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/13/2013, 7:28 am

cds3 wrote:No no..... You are missing DTS in D1. Craft is not a D1 team, some of their players will be D1 with Thornber.

you are mistaken. dt owns two spots,i would imagine the craft players stay in d1 with some changes and the dt d2 team will be populated with a d3 team like white with some craft players....

D1
Lightning
Wizards
Liverpool Chambers
DT team-probably craft
Fcd blue
Solar Partain
Ft worth
Sporting united

D2
DT White
Liverpool Keegan
Liverpool Callaghan
Coppell
Anoranzas
NTX strikers
FCD South Red
FCD West
FCD White

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 4/13/2013, 2:58 pm

More like...

D1
Lightning (Sampaio)
FWFC
FCD Premier (Gentile)
Wizards (Burciaga)
Sporting United
Dallas Texans
Liverpool Chambers
FCD Blue (Che)
Dallas Texans South
Solar Partain

The independent teams will ROAR out of the gates. They'll need to EARN as many points early in the season while FCD and Texans top teams are still learning to play together as teams. Lightning, FWFC Wizards, and Sporting will spring right to the top.

I wouldn't underestimate FCD and Texans. Once FCD and Texans get their rhythm, they'll be teams to be reckoned with. Both clubs have extensive depth and solid coaching. It will take them half a season to re-set. Then they'll be ok.

Solar's choice to select quality over quantity will really hurt them in Classic. They will struggle all year. They'll be lucky to field a D1 team after the 2013-2014 season because they'll be focused on Pre-Academy.

Andromeda down in D3 will implode and have to essentially start all over again as their current players seek mobility to D1 and D2 teams.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Chappie81 4/14/2013, 12:32 pm

soccerisgood123 wrote:
D2
DT White
Liverpool Keegan
Liverpool Callaghan
Coppell
Anoranzas
NTX strikers
FCD South Red
FCD West
FCD White

D2 DT team will be DT 01B North and not DT White. Everything else looks correct.
Chappie81
Chappie81
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/14/2013, 4:54 pm

Chappie81 wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
D2
DT White
Liverpool Keegan
Liverpool Callaghan
Coppell
Anoranzas
NTX strikers
FCD South Red
FCD West
FCD White

D2 DT team will be DT 01B North and not DT White. Everything else looks correct.

yikes a bottom d3 team that only managed 4 wins bumped up to d2. hmm, either they get slaughtered in d2 or there is a wholesale revamp of the team, because this one wont cut it.... affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by R1 4/14/2013, 8:27 pm

soccerisgood123 wrote:
Chappie81 wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:
D2
DT White
Liverpool Keegan
Liverpool Callaghan
Coppell
Anoranzas
NTX strikers
FCD South Red
FCD West
FCD White

yikes a bottom d3 team that only managed 4 wins bumped up to d2. hmm, either they get slaughtered in d2 or there is a wholesale revamp of the team, because this one wont cut it.... affraid

Same thing happened with DT White last year (OO's). There will be a change in the players on all the teams. The top team's players wont ALL go to PA - so those who don't will need to find other DT homes - likely they will try to stay in their spot they were in (the top D1 team), meaning the team that comes up to fill in that spot will probably have a few players bumped to make room for these players. And it will go all the way down the line like that. So will be some changes in all the teams when this happens. Most likely it still won't be enough to make that team competitive in D2 though - but who knows. Good luck to them, I hope they can pull it off.
R1
R1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/15/2013, 9:46 am

Andromeda down in D3 will implode and have to essentially start all over again as their current players seek mobility to D1 and D2 teams

Um, tell me again why andromeda has an academy spot? Bankrupt, reformed, 1 team in this age group which got relegatedto d3 yet keeps an academy spot compared to a club like liverpool which is the fastest growing club with multiple teams over many age groups? scratch scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 4/15/2013, 10:11 am

soccerisgood123 wrote:Andromeda down in D3 will implode and have to essentially start all over again as their current players seek mobility to D1 and D2 teams

Um, tell me again why andromeda has an academy spot? Bankrupt, reformed, 1 team in this age group which got relegatedto d3 yet keeps an academy spot compared to a club like liverpool which is the fastest growing club with multiple teams over many age groups? scratch scratch

Americans are naturally ambitious. They seek to be upwardly mobile. They won't stick with a sinking ship.

I think all of us in North Texas are watching Andromeda slowly flounder and eventually sink as an Academy club. The old Andromeda had a proven record and a facility. For what ever reason, that club no longer exists. The new Andromeda has no proven record and doesn't have the funding and players to grow. They are trying, but it's probably too late.

USSDA or whomever makes the decision on Academy clubs should give Andromeda two years to get the ship righted or they should release the Academy slot to another club. Liverpool does come to mind as a viable option. Liverpool has in 01, two squads in D2 and one in D1. They are making real and measurable progress. Two ships passing in opposite directions. I haven't looked at the other age levels, but I'm guessing it may show similar results.

Perhaps Andromeda should reach out to Liverpool and find a joint solution? It's time, I think, for them to try something different... something innovative. They can't just sit by and watch the ship take on more water.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by mookieblaylock 4/15/2013, 10:24 am

PG-Boy wrote:
soccerisgood123 wrote:Andromeda down in D3 will implode and have to essentially start all over again as their current players seek mobility to D1 and D2 teams

Americans are naturally ambitious. They seek to be upwardly mobile. They won't stick with a sinking ship.

I think all of us in North Texas are watching Andromeda slowly flounder and eventually sink as an Academy club. The old Andromeda had a proven record and a facility. For what ever reason, that club no longer exists. The new Andromeda has no proven record and doesn't have the funding and players to grow. They are trying, but it's probably too late.

USSDA or whomever makes the decision on Academy clubs should give Andromeda two years to get the ship righted or they should release the Academy slot to another club. Liverpool does come to mind as a viable option. Liverpool has in 01, two squads in D2 and one in D1. They are making real and measurable progress. Two ships passing in opposite directions. I haven't looked at the other age levels, but I'm guessing it may show similar results.

Perhaps Andromeda should reach out to Liverpool and find a joint solution? It's time, I think, for them to try something different... something innovative. They can't just sit by and watch the ship take on more water.

You're basing this solely on the performance of the 01 team, when you're talking about the '00 PA teams. Andro '00 has a top team in DI and another in DII. At the older age groups they're stong. Liverpool, while a growing club, has yet to prove itself. Andomeda can recruit players from all over at this point--not just from their own teams. As this whole thing gets going, something positive just might happen.
mookieblaylock
mookieblaylock
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cccaptain 4/15/2013, 10:59 am

What do you care about Andromeda having a spot and Liverpool having not? I am not sure Liverpool doesn't have it because of Andro.... are you? (And I really don't know, so please tell me....). What I do know, is that many of us with BB's outside of the 3 PA/DA big clubs have a legitimate chance and access to this level of competition precisely because Andro does not have the player base. That these players will have to decide to leave their current "independent" clubs or not, for the Full-Time PA or DA next year is another story; but at least they have that choice, without having to compete with 40/50 current players of those big clubs.

I see it as a "half-full" glass, and believe many others do, too.
cccaptain
cccaptain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/15/2013, 11:12 am

cccaptain wrote:

What do you care about Andromeda having a spot and Liverpool having not? I am not sure Liverpool doesn't have it because of Andro.... are you? (And I really don't know, so please tell me....). What I do know, is that many of us with BB's outside of the 3 PA/DA big clubs have a legitimate chance and access to this level of competition precisely because Andro does not have the player base. That these players will have to decide to leave their current "independent" clubs or not, for the Full-Time PA or DA next year is another story; but at least they have that choice, without having to compete with 40/50 current players of those big clubs.

Because I think it was given based on politics rather than earned... That's why

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 4/15/2013, 11:20 am

cccaptain brings up an excellent point that I hadn't considered. That Andro gives players outside of the other 3 PA/DA clubs a chance to participate. Good point.

My previous post was strictly from a "competitive" perspective.

The competitive trends are clear.

Adding 00 Wells from TFC was an excellent move. Take away the Wells transfer from TFC to Andromeda, a starkly different picture appears.

LP is growing rapidly at the younger ages. While Andromeda is shrinking dramatically at the younger ages. In a few years, the Andromeda pipeline will dry-up unless someone takes immediate action.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PG-Boy 4/15/2013, 11:26 am

Here is the current picture...

U11
D1: No Andromeda, 7: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 02B OWEN (JONES), 8: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 02B RUSH (FAGEN) and 15: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 02B GERRARD (ROBERTSON)
D2: No Andromeda, No Liverpool

U12
D1: No Andromeda, No Liverpool
D2: 2: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 01B CHAMBERS (PEDROSO), 5: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 01B KEEGAN (ROCKE) and 7: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 01B CALLAGHAN (RAVESTIJN)
D3: (Next year… Andromeda)

U13
D1: 1: ANDROMEDA FC 00B RED (WELLS, previously TFC), No Liverpool
D2: No Andromeda, 1: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 00B KUYT (RAVESTIJN)
D3: No Andromeda, 5: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 00B LIDDELL (ROCKE)
TEPAL: 0-0-18 record, last place, -65 goal differential, Andromeda

U14
D1: No Andromeda, 4: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 99B HUNT (RAVETIJN)
D2: 8: ANDROMEDA FC 99B (LOPEZ), No Liverpool
D3: No Andromeda, 3: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 99B (ROCKE)
TEPAL: 0-17-2 record, last place, -61 goal differential, Andromeda

U15
D2: No Andromeda, 2: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 98B BABEL (RAVESTIJN)
D3: 4: ANDROMEDA FC 98B (WILLIAMS) and 8: ANDROMEDA FC 98B GOLD (WARD)
TEPAL: 1-14-4, 8th out 9 place, Andromeda

U16
D1: 4: ANDROMEDA FC 97B RED (KUNITZ)
D3: No Andromeda, No Liverpool
ACADEMY: 3-17-1 record, 11th of 13 teams, Andromeda in Frontier Division

U17
D1: 10: ANDROMEDA 96B WEST (HOFFMANN) PREV AMERICAN EAGLES
D2: 6: ANDROMEDA FC 96B (AJDUKOVICH) and 7: ANDROMEDA FC 96B RED (ARSOV)

U19
D1: No Andromeda, no Liverpool
D2: No Andromeda, no Liverpool
D3: 2: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 95B ANFIELD (OSBORN) and 1: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 95B (MELIA)
U17/18 ACADEMY: 7-12-2 record, 10th of 13, Andromeda in Frontier Division
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/15/2013, 11:33 am

PG-Boy wrote:Here is the current picture...

U11
D1: No Andromeda, 7: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 02B OWEN (JONES), 8: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 02B RUSH (FAGEN) and 15: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 02B GERRARD (ROBERTSON)

U12
D2: 2: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 01B CHAMBERS (PEDROSO), 5: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 01B KEEGAN (ROCKE) and 7: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 01B CALLAGHAN (RAVESTIJN)
D3: (Next year… Andromeda)

U13
D2: No Andromeda, 1: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 00B KUYT (RAVESTIJN)
D3: No Andromeda, 5: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 00B LIDDELL (ROCKE)

U14
D1: No Andromeda, 4: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 99B HUNT (RAVETIJN)
D2: 8: ANDROMEDA FC 99B (LOPEZ), No Liverpool
D3: No Andromeda, 3: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 99B (ROCKE)
TEPAL: 0-17-2 record, last place, -61 goal differential, Andromeda

U15
D2: No Andromeda, 2: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 98B BABEL (RAVESTIJN)
D3: 4: ANDROMEDA FC 98B (WILLIAMS) and 8: ANDROMEDA FC 98B GOLD (WARD)
TEPAL: 1-14-4, 8th out 9 place, Andromeda

U16
D1: 4: ANDROMEDA FC 97B RED (KUNITZ)
ACADEMY: 3-17-1 record, 11th of 13 teams, Andromeda in Frontier Division

U17
D1: 10: ANDROMEDA 96B WEST (HOFFMANN) PREV AMERICAN EAGLES
D2: 6: ANDROMEDA FC 96B (AJDUKOVICH) and 7: ANDROMEDA FC 96B RED (ARSOV)

U19
D1: No Andromeda, no Liverpool
D2: No Andromeda, no Liverpool
D3: 2: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 95B ANFIELD (OSBORN) and 1: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 95B (MELIA)
U17/18 ACADEMY: 7-12-2 record, 10th of 13, Andromeda in Frontier Division

Well done my friend, well done..

Back to top Go down

Post by cccaptain 4/15/2013, 11:37 am

PG-Boy wrote:cccaptain brings up an excellent point that I hadn't considered. That Andro gives players outside of the other 3 PA/DA clubs a chance to participate. Good point.

My previous post was strictly from a "competitive" perspective.

The competitive trends are clear.

Adding 00 Wells from TFC was an excellent move. Take away the Wells transfer from TFC to Andromeda, a starkly different picture appears.

LP is growing rapidly at the younger ages. While Andromeda is shrinking dramatically at the younger ages. In a few years, the Andromeda pipeline will dry-up unless someone takes immediate action.

Thanks PG, but what if Andromeda develops that concept of collecting those "overseen" players from independent clubs? It is a very creative form of recruiting, as they have shown in the past with the "Trip to Europe" concept a couple of years ago..... I'm sorry, I'm all for this type of ideas to broaden-up the competitive Soccer spectrum in NTX..... We don't belong to a big club so we benefit from programs like these.
cccaptain
cccaptain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cccaptain 4/15/2013, 11:44 am

soccerisgood123 wrote:
cccaptain wrote:

Because I think it was given based on politics rather than earned... That's why
That's right, we "think".... But we still don't know how it happened. We don't know if Andro presented a better plan than Liverpool.... I don't even know if Liverpool presented one!! But that is irrelevant, in my opinion, Andro is meeting a purpose no one else covers in this area and that is good enough for me.

By the way, I believe Andro did not GET it "based on politics rather than earned"; it is my understanding they got it well before they got in trouble..... but then again: I don't know.
cccaptain
cccaptain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cccaptain 4/15/2013, 12:19 pm

I can see the picture PG and indeed it proves Liverpool deserves PA/DA spots, which I have never opposed to. The following list might prove that Andromeda can be the "other" option, though.

U11
D1 - TFC
D2 - Ayses, TX Suns, Sporting

U12
D1 - Sporting, FWFC, Lightning
D2 - Wizards, Coppell

U13
D1 - Wizards, Odyssey, Chivas
D2 - Tejanos, Aztecas, Hurst Utd

U14
D1 - Wizards, Barcelona
D2 - Ayses, Strikers, United

U15
D1 - Pumas, Tigres, Real Madrid, Tejanos
D2 - FWFC, Hurst Utd, TFC, Guameru

U16
D1 - Rayados, TFC, America
D2 - TFC, Tigres, Tejanos, FWFC

U17
D1 - TFC, Odyssey
D2 - Select, Classic, Tejanos

And this is only CLASSIC..... We should be looking to add PA/DA options here, not get rid of the ones we have.
cccaptain
cccaptain
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by davito 4/15/2013, 2:09 pm

Who said being a big club or a rapidly growing club was the criteria for award of PA/DA status?

I can't recall the details but when Andromeda first got awarded these spots there were a number of criteria that they met at the time such as a history of development.

I think Andro are doing a good job of coming back from the brink. They have pulled in some new teams. They have nicked the TFC Allen fields. They have a new coach with strong US Soccer connections.

Grab a few more teams here and there or merge with an independent or two and things will keep heading the right way.

I would assume Liverpool applied for the new DA spots. If I were them the politics I would be pissed at is the fact that nearly all the adds were in California. pale
davito
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/15/2013, 2:26 pm

[quote="davito"]Who said being a big club or a rapidly growing club was the criteria for award of PA/DA status?

and who said having a small club emerging from bankruptcy with no facilities and a non existent academy program and few teams was a good decision?

Back to top Go down

Post by earbucket 4/15/2013, 2:38 pm

PG-Boy wrote:Here is the current picture...

U13
D2: 1: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 00B KUYT (RAVESTIJN), Andromeda White Uremovich finished 5th.
D3: 5: LIVERPOOL FC AMERICA 00B LIDDELL (ROCKE). Andromeda Gold finished 8th.

Correction on U13 teams for Andromeda. I would guess that Wells group moves to Pre-A 99 with Uremovich moving to D1 and Gold moving to D2. And I would further guess that the 99 kids who played PA 98 this year would then switch down to Academy 99 and thus make the Andromeda team more competitive for next year.

earbucket
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by davito 4/15/2013, 3:40 pm

[quote="soccerisgood123"]
davito wrote:Who said being a big club or a rapidly growing club was the criteria for award of PA/DA status?

and who said having a small club emerging from bankruptcy with no facilities and a non existent academy program and few teams was a good decision?

They were not bankrupt and had a facility when they were given PA/DA status. They are obviously fighting tooth and nail to hang onto that crown jewel.
davito
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Ace70 4/15/2013, 5:41 pm

Didn't the American Eagles ( before DFW Tornados) just merge with Andro?

Ace70
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 4/15/2013, 6:05 pm

Ace70 wrote:Didn't the American Eagles ( before DFW Tornados) just merge with Andro?

In progress. We'll see how many teams actually register as Andro teams in July.

Last edited by nearpost95 on 4/15/2013, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extend)

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next