Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Rank the D III Teams 00B Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Rank the D III Teams 00B

+10
soccerdadrandy
earbucket
S0cc3rD@d
Laroja_2012
R1
jimulon6
mavericks67
SoccerXXX
Typhoon
A.B.
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rank the D III Teams 00B Empty Rank the D III Teams 00B

Post by A.B. 7/7/2013, 10:13 am

Anyone?

A.B.
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Rank the D III Teams 00B Empty Re: Rank the D III Teams 00B

Post by Typhoon 7/7/2013, 6:44 pm

North Texas Strikers
Dallas Texans West
Storm Fc
Liverpoole Lidell
East Texas United
FC Dallas white
Samba FC
FC Premier
Manchester United Red Devils
Irving United

Giving the d2 teams the benefit of coming down. Not real sure of Red Devils, Manchester and Irving. The rest are based on the Qualifing tournament and or watching them play. Can't wait to watch these teams compete.

Typhoon
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by A.B. 7/7/2013, 7:15 pm

Dallas Texans West
North Texas Strikers
FC Dallas white
East Texas United
Storm Fc
Liverpoole Lidell
Irving United
Samba FC
FC Premier

Agree can't wait to see these clubs complete. Hear the D3 side will be more competetive than the D2.

A.B.
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerXXX 7/8/2013, 11:26 am

I would be interested in knowing how much of the qualified teams stayed with that team from qualifying to signing. I ask this b/c I am seeing a lot of D1/D2 teams still looking for bb's and I wonder how much movement there was moving up to those teams that left holes in the D3 teams. Anyone want to weigh in?
SoccerXXX
SoccerXXX
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mavericks67 7/8/2013, 11:21 pm

Irvng United stayed complete, but the coach did cut some players.
mavericks67
mavericks67
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jimulon6 7/9/2013, 3:52 pm

ETU should take it this year, I am baffled they didn't get it done last season, but I know they had key injuries at tough times.

This D3 group not any more competitive than last year, certainly not more so than D2 this season.

In D2 you got Odyssey and DT White moving down, Sporting and TFC white coming up, Tigres, Aztecas, FCD, HUFC still there. A good Andro team. D2 will be more competitive than last year, when 5 teams still had a shot with a few weeks to go. This year will be no different.

D3 will again be a 2, possibly 3 team race, most likely. Read on this board that several of the teams that qualified lost a large number of players right after. Don't know all the details, but ETU, if they are healthy and retained the team we played in January, will finally move up. Very talented team.

Maybe FCD White is behind them, but I'm going to say one of the newbies sneaks up there and gets promoted first year, a la Sporting last season, who ran away with D3 and will finish near the top in D2 this year.

With Academy plundering top D-1 players away, D-1 will look a lot different, I think, even with dual rostering. I have already seen a couple D-1 teams in tourneys with handfuls of guests. If they retain all the guest players I saw, FCD Premier got even better, IMO, adding some scoring to their plodding, effective, talented style. Andro Red had 5 or 6 move to academy. I don't know the effect of that, if any when you consider dual rostering.

Looks like a great deal of parity in all 3 2000 Boys divisions this coming year.

How many of these dual rostered kids are actually continuing to play CL once they jump? If any?

How does that work with the kids brought in to fill their spots?

jimulon6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by R1 7/9/2013, 4:19 pm

jimulon6 wrote:ETU should take it this year, I am baffled they didn't get it done last season, but I know they had key injuries at tough times.

This D3 group not any more competitive than last year, certainly not more so than D2 this season.

In D2 you got Odyssey and DT White moving down, Sporting and TFC white coming up, Tigres, Aztecas, FCD, HUFC still there. A good Andro team. D2 will be more competitive than last year, when 5 teams still had a shot with a few weeks to go. This year will be no different.

D3 will again be a 2, possibly 3 team race, most likely. Read on this board that several of the teams that qualified lost a large number of players right after. Don't know all the details, but ETU, if they are healthy and retained the team we played in January, will finally move up. Very talented team.

Maybe FCD White is behind them, but I'm going to say one of the newbies sneaks up there and gets promoted first year, a la Sporting last season, who ran away with D3 and will finish near the top in D2 this year.

With Academy plundering top D-1 players away, D-1 will look a lot different, I think, even with dual rostering. I have already seen a couple D-1 teams in tourneys with handfuls of guests. If they retain all the guest players I saw, FCD Premier got even better, IMO, adding some scoring to their plodding, effective, talented style. Andro Red had 5 or 6 move to academy. I don't know the effect of that, if any when you consider dual rostering.

Looks like a great deal of parity in all 3 2000 Boys divisions this coming year.

How many of these dual rostered kids are actually continuing to play CL once they jump? If any?

I am curious about some of the D2 teams, especially with the clubs with PreAcademny, and the 2000 PA teams now up and running.
What change did this cause those teams:

1) Texans: with the Texans - I could see Texans White not having a big impact (not losing many players due to PA movement) - since there are 2 teams ahead of it (Texans Red & Texans Badii). I wouldn't expect a lot of changes here - but maybe there was. Anyone?

2) FC Dallas: I would think that FC Dallas Suarez might have taken a hit - because FCD Premier's 2000 players will be heading into PA - and then Premier would be trying to get some of the Suarez players to fill in. I know nothing about these teams, so not sure this happened or not - anyone know? Is the FC Dallas Suarez team the same as before? Did they lose much in the shuffle of players?

3) Andromeda: Wells' team will likely have many of its players play PreAcademy, and then Andro White's D2 players will have to fill in for those players on Andro Wells' old D1 team. So who fills in for the Andro White team in D2 - what is that team looking like?
R1
R1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 7/9/2013, 10:30 pm

R1 wrote:
3)  Andromeda:  Wells' team will likely have many of its players play PreAcademy, and then Andro White's D2 players will have to fill in for those players on Andro Wells' old D1 team.  So who fills in for the Andro White team in D2 - what is that team looking like?

I suspect that the whole Andromeda Red team has moved to become the Academy team for Andromeda. On the Andromeda website, Wells is listed as assistant coach for the U14 DA and coach for the U13 and U15 pre-academy. At the same time, Renner is te new coach for the Andromeda red team and he is looking for new players.

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 7/9/2013, 10:33 pm

R1 wrote:
1) Texans:  with the Texans - I could see Texans White not having a big impact (not losing many players due to PA movement) - since there are 2 teams ahead of it (Texans Red & Texans Badii).  I wouldn't expect a lot of changes here - but maybe there was.  Anyone?

Not much is left of the DT White having lost 10 players to Craft's and Badii's teams.

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by mavericks67 7/10/2013, 2:43 am

I think DT black players merched with the DT White remaining players then. Roster for DT Black on DT site is the same in GoTSoccer for DT White.
mavericks67
mavericks67
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 7/10/2013, 10:34 am

mavericks67 wrote:I think DT black players merched with the DT White remaining players then. Roster for DT Black on DT site is the same in GoTSoccer for DT White.

There are two DT White on gotsoccer:
http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=344434
http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/team.aspx?TeamID=343798

The team with ID 344434 has all the game information for Connell's old White Team, but Connell is not listed as a coach.
The team with ID 343798 has all the game information for the old DT Black and Connell listed as coach. Most probably the roster has not been updated yet as no players from the old DT White are there.

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by S0cc3rD@d 7/10/2013, 11:01 am

Laroja_2012 wrote:
R1 wrote:
3)  Andromeda:  Wells' team will likely have many of its players play PreAcademy, and then Andro White's D2 players will have to fill in for those players on Andro Wells' old D1 team.  So who fills in for the Andro White team in D2 - what is that team looking like?

I suspect that the whole Andromeda Red team has moved to become the Academy team for Andromeda. On the Andromeda website, Wells is listed as assistant coach for the U14 DA and coach for the U13 and U15 pre-academy. At the same time, Renner is te new coach for the Andromeda red team and he is looking for new players.

I heard that Wells' Red team went to Academy, confirming what R1 said.  Then the Uremovich White team (and some Gold kids) went to Pre-Academy and may be dual-rostered for the D1 spot. The D2 spot will probably be a collection of kids that may or may not have had a previous Andromeda affiliation, perhaps kids from the Andromeda Clark team that finished in 17th place in PPL last year? They are not even listed on the website.  I think that team was cobbled together and it will be interesting to see how they do in their first tournament. I heard rumors that they were trying to woo other teams from other clubs over to fill the D1 and D2 spots so I think fielding PA and DA teams are going to take their toll on their competitiveness in Classic this year.

Last edited by S0cc3rD@d on 7/10/2013, 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out info)
S0cc3rD@d
S0cc3rD@d
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerXXX 7/10/2013, 1:20 pm

S0cc3rD@d wrote:
Laroja_2012 wrote:
R1 wrote:

I heard that Wells' Red team went to Academy, confirming what R1 said.  Then the Uremovich White team (and some Gold kids) went to Pre-Academy and may be dual-rostered for the D1 spot. The D2 spot will probably be a collection of kids that may or may not have had a previous Andromeda affiliation, perhaps kids from the Andromeda Clark team that finished in 17th place in PPL last year? They are not even listed on the website.  I think that team was cobbled together and it will be interesting to see how they do in their first tournament. I heard rumors that they were trying to woo other teams from other clubs over to fill the D1 and D2 spots so I think fielding PA and DA teams are going to take their toll on their competitiveness in Classic this year.
It definitely sounds like some of the clubs have churn in their teams. With a D1 and D2 slot I would have expected that Andro could attract the talent needed to compete in those leagues. If they were trying to bring a whole team over that would be interesting. If that were the case I am guessing they were targeting teams that didn't make it through the CL Qualifications?? Or perhaps even the D3 teams that were Indie's??
SoccerXXX
SoccerXXX
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by earbucket 7/10/2013, 2:19 pm

Pre-Academy took a bite out of many DI teams including some independent teams and Academy consumed almost all of one team. How big a bite and what the quality will be remains to be seen, but it could be a topsy turvy league with new D1 teams (Liverpool and Tejanos remaining intact) making strong runs.

As noted by others, the changes have affected some of the other teams down the line, and so with the new blood in D3, I think all three divisions will be more interesting to follow.

earbucket
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 10/7/2013, 9:25 pm

A.B. wrote:Dallas Texans West
North Texas Strikers
FC Dallas white
East Texas United
Storm Fc
Liverpoole Lidell
Irving United
Samba FC
FC Premier

Agree can't wait to see these clubs complete.  Hear the D3 side will be more competetive than the D2.

now what are your thoughts????
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Typhoon 10/8/2013, 12:53 am

North Texas Strikers
Dallas Texans West
Storm Fc
Liverpoole Lidell
East Texas United
FC Dallas white
Samba FC
FC Premier
Irving United

These were my previous rankings.  I gave Stars (Strikers) and DT west the bennefit of the dought.  Appears that they came down to D3 for good reason and or lost to much talent.  Irving is clearly not the bottom dweller either.  

Storm Fc
Irving United
FC Dallas white
Samba FC
East Texas United
Liverpoole Lidell
Stars (North Texas Strikers)
Dallas Texans West
Azul (FC Premier)

This is my new pecking order.  With 4 games left we will all have a better idea of where these teams fit in.  It has been exciting to watch these teams play.  I have witnessed some great soccer and some hard fought matches.  I am looking forward to the next 3 weeks of play.

Typhoon
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunners2o3 10/9/2013, 11:46 am

Based on results so far, I feel like CL D2 is the most competitive in terms of how even all the teams are. The race for promotion is going to be extremely tight.

Gunners2o3
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer23 10/9/2013, 1:14 pm

Typhoon wrote:North Texas Strikers
Dallas Texans West
Storm Fc
Liverpoole Lidell
East Texas United
FC Dallas white
Samba FC
FC Premier
Irving United

These were my previous rankings.  I gave Stars (Strikers) and DT west the bennefit of the dought.  Appears that they came down to D3 for good reason and or lost to much talent.  Irving is clearly not the bottom dweller either.  

Storm Fc
Irving United
FC Dallas white
Samba FC
East Texas United
Liverpoole Lidell
Stars (North Texas Strikers)
Dallas Texans West
Azul (FC Premier)

This is my new pecking order.  With 4 games left we will all have a better idea of where these teams fit in.  It has been exciting to watch these teams play.  I have witnessed some great soccer and some hard fought matches.  I am looking forward to the next 3 weeks of play.
Strange to rank a team below two teams it has beaten and its two losses are to the two teams you have at the top of your pecking order.

soccer23
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer23 3/16/2014, 12:49 am

jimulon6 wrote:ETU should take it this year, I am baffled they didn't get it done last season, but I know they had key injuries at tough times.

Jimulon6,

Check your PM please.  

Thx.  

soccer23
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerXXX 3/17/2014, 7:33 am

It is interesting looking at the rankings for DIII. Kernow is clear and will move up. With the last match remaining either ETU (has 2nd to lose) or Irving will take #2. Would be very interested in the thoughts and analysis of the board on the season.
SoccerXXX
SoccerXXX
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by jimulon6 3/17/2014, 8:40 am

Some people are talking about the big jump that Storm made this year and how they achieved it. I think those people are completely unfamiliar with that team and are making assumptions based on past results. We played them off and on over the last few years, and our parents say it's the same team that they've always had with maybe a couple of new players. They've always had at least a couple kids with talent. Anytime a team makes a significant jump like that the first thing people always want to do is question the results. I think the reality is they developed the players they had, the players got bigger and older and better and they all just peaked at the right time and have been dominant at that level.Haters just need to accept the fact that maybe they just got that much better. It does happen. Haven't seen them play this year but if they are that good they should be competitive with the top 5 teams in D2 next year. Maybe top 3.

ETU probably should have been in D2 two years ago. They will finish out this weekend. Very solid team that has stayed together, always gives us a heck of a game, great coach and parents. They should be a top 5 finisher in D2 as well.

The rest of D3 is a mystery to me. I did think FCD White would make more noise this year, but if I am correct their upfront talent got poached via the "club pass" option to bolster the D2 '00 FCD team. Appears to have made a big difference, for both teams, in opposite directions.

I think the play in/ re qualify tournament for D3 has been great. Gives new teams a chance to get in, and has made D3 more competitive. CL did it right with that change.

Last edited by jimulon6 on 3/17/2014, 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add)

jimulon6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerXXX 3/17/2014, 12:16 pm

jimulon6 wrote:I think the play in/ re qualify tournament for D3 has been great. Gives new teams a chance to get in, and has made D3 more competitive. CL did it right with that change.
Overall I totally agree with your statement above however I do feel that the tournament should be played after signing day as opposed to prior to signing day.
SoccerXXX
SoccerXXX
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 3/17/2014, 6:46 pm

jimulon6 wrote:Some people are talking about the big jump that Storm made this year and how they achieved it. I think those people are completely unfamiliar with that team and are making assumptions based on past results. We played them off and on over the last few years, and our parents say it's the same team that they've always had with maybe a couple of new players. They've always had at least a couple kids with talent. Anytime a team makes a significant jump like that the first thing people always want to do is question the results. I think the reality is they developed the players they had, the players got bigger and older and better and they all just peaked at the right time and have been dominant at that level.Haters just need to accept the fact that maybe they just got that much better. It does happen. Haven't seen them play this year but if they are that good they should be competitive with the top 5 teams in D2 next year. Maybe top 3.

ETU probably should have been in D2 two years ago. They will finish out this weekend. Very solid team that has stayed together, always gives us a heck of a game, great coach and parents. They should be a top 5 finisher in D2 as well.

The rest of D3 is a mystery to me. I did think FCD White would make more noise this year, but if I am correct their upfront talent got poached via the "club pass" option to bolster the D2 '00 FCD team. Appears to have made a big difference, for both teams, in opposite directions.

I think the play in/ re qualify tournament for D3 has been great. Gives new teams a chance to get in, and has made D3 more competitive. CL did it right with that change.

I'm definitely not a hater but i watched the storm lose 7-2 in last years president cup and in addition to there rest season, witnessed their win in this years presidents cup over samba on sunday. according to my son they have at least 3 new studs. i love to watch the back and forth on how a few boys can change the strength of a team. i'm sure the nucleous has gotten better but adding talent makes everyone better. they are the real deal and will compete very well in d2 and can beat bottom d1 teams  bounce  bounce 
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by tfcreds 3/27/2014, 10:08 pm

fcd white was biggest surprise for me. good squad

tfcreds
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jimulon6 5/6/2014, 11:20 am

Congrats to ETU and Kernow for promotion next season. Both of those teams have been in D3 since U11, I believe. Had to go through the first challenge tourney last year to stay in D3, and now join Tigres, Aztecas, and Sporting in D2 to create yet another year in which half the league could land in the top 2 spots. That's a pretty consistent theme in D2 every year. Will be interesting to follow next season.

My early picks for D3 next season will be Samba--played them a few weeks ago. If that was the roster they used in classic this past season, I am baffled they did not get a top 2 spot. Very good team. If that Midland team plays and qualifies, they take the other spot. Also a very good team. Beat some great D-1 teams in PLD last year. They could win D3.

jimulon6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next