Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Clubs Seeking Compensation for Players they Develop - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Clubs Seeking Compensation for Players they Develop

+6
go99
soccerdadrandy
finish1
PremierLeagueFan
Rightback
Slakemoth
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Clubs Seeking Compensation for Players they Develop - Page 2 Empty Re: Clubs Seeking Compensation for Players they Develop

Post by Footy Factory 7/21/2016, 5:37 pm

Right. It starts with the USSF allowing clubs to receive a percentage of transfer fees from the players that they develop. As soon as that happens, then we can begin to see a change and gradually move away from the pay-to-play system.

Footy Factory
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Clubs Seeking Compensation for Players they Develop - Page 2 Empty Re: Clubs Seeking Compensation for Players they Develop

Post by soccerdadrandy 7/21/2016, 5:38 pm

Footy Factory wrote:Right. It starts with the USSF allowing clubs to receive a percentage of transfer fees from the players that they develop. As soon as that happens, then we can begin to see a change and gradually move away from the pay-to-play system.
TRUE Dat!!!! Smile
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 7/22/2016, 11:01 am

soccerdadrandy wrote:
Footy Factory wrote:Right. It starts with the USSF allowing clubs to receive a percentage of transfer fees from the players that they develop. As soon as that happens, then we can begin to see a change and gradually move away from the pay-to-play system.
TRUE Dat!!!! Smile
Can't tell if you guys are naïve or getting a cut. that will never happen if they get a free cut they will never move away from the pay to play system. why would they, what would be their motivation? generosity, kindness. GTFO. they cannot have their cake and eat it too. Either you sell a service of training and are compensated for that service or you fun the training and get paid on the possible back end. So NO absolutely not they need to BOTH happen at the same time. They should follow the same rules as everyone else end the world you are reimbursed for training cost that YOU cover
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 7/22/2016, 11:04 am

if they win the lawsuit and get compensated someone should immediately file a class action lawsuit against the club for of the cost paid by parents. A system where the parents are asked to carry all the cost and risk and the club takes all of the rewards
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Footy Factory 7/22/2016, 12:05 pm

It's naive to think that it will never happen, because that's how the rest of the world is operating and that's why we are so far behind on the international level. Their motivation is to develop players and reap the rewards of all the hard work they've put into those players on the back end. Obviously this is not something that can happen overnight. At the end of the day, clubs need to make money to cover their costs and keep their business alive, but if they are rewarded for sending players to professional teams then all of a sudden the focus shifts from winning and collecting checks, to nurturing and developing players for the long term benefits. The United States will never produce a world class player under the pay-to-play model.
Footy Factory
Footy Factory
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 7/22/2016, 3:55 pm

Footy Factory wrote:It's naive to think that it will never happen, because that's how the rest of the world is operating and that's why we are so far behind on the international level. Their motivation is to develop players and reap the rewards of all the hard work they've put into those players on the back end. Obviously this is not something that can happen overnight. At the end of the day, clubs need to make money to cover their costs and keep their business alive, but if they are rewarded for sending players to professional teams then all of a sudden the focus shifts from winning and collecting checks, to nurturing and developing players for the long term benefits. The United States will never produce a world class player under the pay-to-play model.

Wrong again that is not what they are asking for. "motivation is to develop players and reap the rewards of all the hard work they've put into those players on the back end" that is how the rest of the world works but its not what they are asking for here. What they are asking for is to be compensated on the front end by parents, and if a kid is lucky enough to make it out on his own they then ALSO want to reap the rewards. So they should operate just as the rest of the world. pick up the cost and you can get the rewards. Sell your training and you have already been compensated so go F yourself if the kid makes it
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 7/22/2016, 4:02 pm

here is an idea. The USSF allows compensation and selling of players for ALL DA players. Complete cost have to be covered by ALL clubs. Compensation based on amount of time player is in the DA
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by bigtex75081 7/22/2016, 5:07 pm

I send my son to soccer camps in the summertime. I pay for the camps. If my son ends up playing for Real Madrid, will those camps that my son has attended also demand compensation?
bigtex75081
bigtex75081
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 7/22/2016, 6:30 pm

If you pay for development then no money should be given to the club. You cannot sell what you don't own.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by itsamoneygrab 7/22/2016, 6:55 pm

PremierLeagueFan wrote:If you pay for development then no money should be given to the club. You cannot sell what you don't own.
amen Cool

itsamoneygrab
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2