Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results - Page 8 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

+32
zero
Soccer14fanatic
SnookumsConCarne
dfwsoccerdad
frequent flyer
Onetouchpass
earbucket
Arsenal1984
geordie11
CincoB
SoloJonz
TayJ6
Marvelousmar
Soccerlife89
Ehlodog
muc03b
Forthegame4
finish1
Mundosoccer
OP05
hanallalone
PremierLeagueFan
soccerdadrandy
Gator Chick
Number13
donovansucks
davito
tpitty
GotNoGame
Sprint
Dragon Nation
booe817
36 posters

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results - Page 8 Empty Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by finish1 9/19/2016, 10:32 am

At U12, you may have an argument. At U18, the gap is huge.

finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results - Page 8 Empty Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by tpitty 9/19/2016, 10:36 am

PremierLeagueFan wrote:Whatever! I watched an academy game on Saturday and Stricker or Odyssey or FCDP could have easily hung with the Academy teams.

Ok. So does that make them Academy teams? I am a bit confused. I am not arguing the quality of the kids. Only the fact that you gave an Academy (USSF) designation to leagues that are in no way affiliated with that program.

I know kids on all those teams that would make the academy rosters, but choose to play school sports. I never said those teams weren't talented.
tpitty
tpitty
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 9/19/2016, 10:39 am

Um.....that's crazy talk, so at least it's fitting.   We might be better than Texans SC Houston DA, but FCD U14DA would run roughshod over U14CL.  Hell, I bet FCD 03DA could win 02CL.   None of this is a slam on anybody.  Its just the reality of the situation.    

Yes, perhaps it would raise the game of the CL kids to play the DA teams, but I don't think the DA teams would get much out of it.   A team with no weak players, who trains twice as much under the eye of multiple coaches, is going to thump a team with a more diversely skilled group of kids who are making soccer less of priority in their lives.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 9/19/2016, 10:40 am

finish1 wrote:At U12, you may have an argument. At U18, the gap is huge.

Fair statement, so let me clarify that this year at U14 there is still an opportunity to compete against some regional DA teams other than FCD DA U14.

With the training schedule and accompanied development of DA teams there is a marked transformation by the time they hit U18 that is unmatched.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 9/19/2016, 10:47 am

tpitty wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:Whatever! I watched an academy game on Saturday and Stricker or Odyssey or FCDP could have easily hung with the Academy teams.

Ok. So does that make them Academy teams? I am a bit confused. I am not arguing the quality of the kids. Only the fact that you gave an Academy (USSF) designation to leagues that are in no way affiliated with that program.

I know kids on all those teams that would make the academy rosters, but choose to play school sports. I never said those teams weren't talented.

Ok I hear you loud and clear and since the general consensus is that DA is the only Academy League and that all other leagues are non-academy or pre-academy I will stop making future comparisons between them.

Last edited by PremierLeagueFan on 9/19/2016, 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by zero 9/19/2016, 10:57 am

PremierLeagueFan wrote:
tpitty wrote:

Ok well since consensus wants to accept that DA is the Special League and all other leagues are just ancillary I guess I will stop making future comparisons

I think the issue came when you said that Odyssey essentially does what FC Dallas doe sand it is not the case.  Odyssey has the same team in every league they play in.  If they have 15 players then all 15 play on whatever team is entered in whatever league.  The experience I have seen with FC Dallas is that in certain games certain kids are brought in.  Those kids might only play in 3 out of the 9 games (the hardest 3) scheduled and they are part of the academy teams (or whatever you want to call it) as their "regular" team.  I agree with Dragon Nation as that should not occur just the same as if my son's best friend's, sister's boyfriend's, brother's girlfriend who knows the guy flying in a few times per year that happens to be good at soccer should not be on their roster when they play hard teams.

What is worse in my opinion is that FC Dallas is doing it to kids who paid to be on the team and the kids playing over these kids who paid. It should be about development of whatever 15 regular players you have on the roster, not cherry pick kid X who likely hit puberty a year or 2 earlier.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 9/19/2016, 11:05 am

zero wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:
tpitty wrote:

Ok well since consensus wants to accept that DA is the Special League and all other leagues are just ancillary I guess I will stop making future comparisons

I think the issue came when you said that Odyssey essentially does what FC Dallas doe sand it is not the case.  Odyssey has the same team in every league they play in.  If they have 15 players then all 15 play on whatever team is entered in whatever league.  The experience I have seen with FC Dallas is that in certain games certain kids are brought in.  Those kids might only play in 3 out of the 9 games (the hardest 3) scheduled and they are part of the academy teams (or whatever you want to call it) as their "regular" team.  I agree with Dragon Nation as that should not occur just the same as if my son's best friend's, sister's boyfriend's, brother's girlfriend who knows the guy flying in a few times per year that happens to be good at soccer should not be on their roster when they play hard teams.

What is worse in my opinion is that FC Dallas is doing it to kids who paid to be on the team and the kids playing over these kids who paid.  It should be about development of whatever 15 regular players you have on the roster, not cherry pick kid X who likely hit puberty a year or 2 earlier.

I'm still having trouble with that argument since the DP's are rostered and don't even show up on the Academy roster so FCDP is their team. They practice more often than FCDP, but that is the only difference. If they didn't play on FCDP in CL they would have no guarantee to play anywhere else and they don't always start or even play an entire game.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by zero 9/19/2016, 11:08 am

PremierLeagueFan wrote:
zero wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:
tpitty wrote:

What is worse in my opinion is that FC Dallas is doing it to kids who paid to be on the team and the kids playing over these kids who paid.  It should be about development of whatever 15 regular players you have on the roster, not cherry pick kid X who likely hit puberty a year or 2 earlier.

I'm still having trouble with that argument since the DP's are rostered and don't even show up on the Academy roster so FCDP is their team. They practice more often than FCDP, but that is the only difference. If they didn't play on FCDP in CL they would have no guarantee to play anywhere else and they don't always start or even play an entire game.

I am really confused.  Who do they play for then?  If they only play in 3 games this year fro FCDP 02 Classic League (the one who just played Odyssey) then where else do they play.  They can't possibly play only 3 games and no where else. Who do they practice with?

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 9/19/2016, 11:15 am

In fairness, FCD had three field players on their bench.  Ody had six.  I only saw one kid on FCD that I didn't see play in their prior game.   Yeah, I think he scored four of the goals.  But everybody on their team played a lot.   I don't think anybody getting screwed over on minutes.

I do agree that there is something honorable to "everybody inside this circle is US, everybody outside this circle can suck eggs".   Make lemonade out of lemons or die trying.   I think that's a better life lesson. But some places it is much more about the individual than the team.  FCD is in the business of making individual soccer players.   I think most people at FCD know that.  Most of the other clubs are more team-oriented.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 9/19/2016, 12:04 pm

zero wrote:
premierleaguefan wrote:

I am really confused.  Who do they play for then?  If they only play in 3 games this year fro FCDP 02 Classic League (the one who just played Odyssey) then where else do they play.  They can't possibly play only 3 games and no where else.  Who do they practice with?  

They train and play for the Academy.

When FCD players talk about the academy they mean the FC Dallas Academy not USSF DA.

The FC Dallas Academy was designed to create homegrown players so it isn't a bad thing if you only train in the academy and don't play in any games outside of the Academy training system because the goal is to get through the FCD Academy and be selected as a homegrown player or be transferred to another MLS or international (less likely but possible) professional club.

PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by geordie11 9/19/2016, 12:24 pm

I haven’t posted much in this forum but I’m finding the topic of FCD DP players interesting and I wanted to share my thoughts.
The FCD Academy is regarded as one of the best, if not the best DA program in the country. The results provide some evidence of this, as well as national team call ups, homegrown signings, etc. (I know, I know, FCD can’t take full credit for developing all the elite players, but this is not my point). The quality of the FCD Development Academy is top notch and naturally this is going to attract some of the best talent in the state of Texas and other states as well, which can be evidenced by the origins of players on the Academy roster. When you consider the fact that FCD has a distinct advantage in terms of financial resources coupled with its status as a professional MLS club, it’s not a stretch to conclude that the FDC DA players are the most talented players among their peers in NTX. (This is not to say that there may be some players in NTX not on FCD DA who may be just as good as the FCD DA player).
The full time FCD Academy player is generally a notch above the DP FCD Academy play. However, FCD sees enough in the DP player to offer him a position on the DA roster as he may become a full time player if his play improves enough where he is now “better” than the existing FT player. Heck, that DP player at FCD may be a full time player at another DA Club (either in Texas or some other state). The DP player gets to be a part of the DA team, train with the team, and reap most other benefits associated with the Academy. However, there are also limits with respect to rostered DPs. This is quoted from a prior years’ DA Regulations so it may have changed a bit but: “A Developmental Player may appear in a maximum of six (6) Academy games per season. Developmental Players cannot participate in the Academy Playoffs or Finals Week and are not eligible for year end awards. Developmental Players can only change their status to full-time once during the Academy season, and they cannot return to
developmental player status.”

This is where the “other” FCD team comes in. As has been mentioned, the DP player is a full time member of his corresponding classic league team. He’ll play on this CL team as long as the DA team does not require his presence for other DA activities. So in my view, it’s not some sinister intention by FCD to bring in “ringers” so that their teams can be top of the table in CL. The DP players are members of the CL roster like anyone else. They’ll play or not play in a given CL game depending on the circumstances on that particular day.

In its most basic sense, I know it sucks to have playing time taken away by the DP kid and it must suck to have to play an FCD team with all of its DPs when another given team may be lucky enough to play them when the DPs are not there. However I see this as a consequence of our system and where we live, not as a sinister plan by FCD. I’ll even take it a step further and say that from a soccer perspective, I’m glad I live in NTX – if my kid is good enough, I have one of the best Academies in the country at his disposal. And if he’s not, then the level of competition we have in NTX might allow him to achieve his true potential over what he could achieve somewhere else. At the end of the day, I appreciate the choices we have in NTX and my objective has always been to find the right place for my son, whether that may be DA, CL, a less competitive league or even rec.

geordie11
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by zero 9/19/2016, 12:39 pm

Great post and very informative and explains a lot.  I can't disagree with your premise that they likely get an advantage, but it isn't as sinister as I believed.  The reality is (based on experience) a high % of the kids that are great at 13-16 end up not being the best at 17-20.  Some kids just peak earlier.  Either way thanks for the informative post.

zero
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenal1984 9/19/2016, 12:41 pm

geordie11 wrote:I haven’t posted much in this forum but I’m finding the topic of FCD DP players interesting and I wanted to share my thoughts.
The FCD Academy is regarded as one of the best, if not the best DA program in the country.  The results provide some evidence of this, as well as national team call ups, homegrown signings, etc.  (I know, I know, FCD can’t take full credit for developing all the elite players, but this is not my point).  The quality of the FCD Development Academy is top notch and naturally this is going to attract some of the best talent in the state of Texas and other states as well, which can be evidenced by the origins of players on the Academy roster.  When you consider the fact that FCD has a distinct advantage in terms of financial resources coupled with its status as a professional MLS club, it’s not a stretch to conclude that the FDC DA players are the most talented players among their peers in NTX.  (This is not to say that there may be some players in NTX not on FCD DA who may be just as good as the FCD DA player).
The full time FCD Academy player is generally a notch above the DP FCD Academy play.  However, FCD sees enough in the DP player to offer him a position on the DA roster as he may become a full time player if his play improves enough where he is now “better” than the existing FT player.  Heck, that DP player at FCD may be a full time player at another DA Club (either in Texas or some other state).  The DP player gets to be a part of the DA team, train with the team, and reap most other benefits associated with the Academy.  However, there are also limits with respect to rostered DPs.  This is quoted from a prior years’ DA Regulations so it may have changed a bit but:  “A Developmental Player may appear in a maximum of six (6) Academy games per season. Developmental Players cannot participate in the Academy Playoffs or Finals Week and are not eligible for year end awards. Developmental Players can only change their status to full-time once during the Academy season, and they cannot return to
developmental player status.”

This is where the “other” FCD team comes in.  As has been mentioned, the DP player is a full time member of his corresponding classic league team.  He’ll play on this CL team as long as the DA team does not require his presence for other DA activities.  So in my view, it’s not some sinister intention by FCD to bring in “ringers” so that their teams can be top of the table in CL.  The DP players are members of the CL roster like anyone else.  They’ll play or not play in a given CL game depending on the circumstances on that particular day.

In its most basic sense, I know it sucks to have playing time taken away by the DP kid and it must suck to have to play an FCD team with all of its DPs when another given team may be lucky enough to play them when the DPs are not there.  However I see this as a consequence of our system and where we live, not as a sinister plan by FCD.  I’ll even take it a step further and say that from a soccer perspective, I’m glad I live in NTX – if my kid is good enough, I have one of the best Academies in the country at his disposal.  And if he’s not, then the level of competition we have in NTX might allow him to achieve his true potential over what he could achieve somewhere else.  At the end of the day, I appreciate the choices we have in NTX and my objective has always been to find the right place for my son, whether that may be DA, CL, a less competitive league or even rec.

This should be required reading for Parents of this being their First-Go-Around in the ultra competitive NTX Soccer World!

I agree BOTH (PLF and Zero) have very valid points. Transparency is key when signing up for a "Club" that utilizes the DP pass. However, I definitely see the drawback/viewpoint of these supposed "ringers" coming back to kick some butt --> I believe #13 said one kid he didn't see before put in 4 goals against them. But I also think it is good lesson (for everyone - on the DP Teams or playing Against them) ... there is always somebody better than you out there!
Arsenal1984
Arsenal1984
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by earbucket 9/19/2016, 12:53 pm

Excellent post by geordie11.

The DP system provides excellent opportunities at FCD.  It allows them to bring in top players and move former top players to classic league teams.  It provides incentive to the DP player that if he progresses he has a chance to become a FT player after enough appearances.  There are some constraints in that the 16s and 18s can not have more than 46 full time players combined.  I am not sure what the squad limits are for 14s, 13s and 12s.

I don't believe this system works as effectively for Dallas Texans and Solar since they do not aggressively recruit or they are not as attractive of a destination.

earbucket
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 9/19/2016, 1:34 pm

earbucket wrote:Excellent post by geordie11.

The DP system provides excellent opportunities at FCD.  It allows them to bring in top players and move former top players to classic league teams.  It provides incentive to the DP player that if he progresses he has a chance to become a FT player after enough appearances.  There are some constraints in that the 16s and 18s can not have more than 46 full time players combined.  I am not sure what the squad limits are for 14s, 13s and 12s.

I don't believe this system works as effectively for Dallas Texans and Solar since they do not aggressively recruit or they are not as attractive of a destination.

DP's are more like future players if they can develop into what the Academy expects from them. The DP's this year were also DP's last year. Playing in DA games isn't as important until the 16's when you start to physically mature and it's more evident what might be possible against other physically mature players.  Don't get me wrong, there are a few very talented players in the U14 group who have already taken the guesswork out of that aspect and they are FT's now and will still be FT's in the 16's.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Gator Chick 9/29/2016, 2:08 pm

Did anyone see last nights games...Odyssey vs Solar Castro & LP Rush vs Solar Red?
I know ODY won 3-0 & Solar Red won 7-0.  I saw a little of both games.  I thought ODY's possession looked really good and they were able to translate that possession into goals.  Castro's group played hard but the game seemed to be played on their end too much.  This is a better team than their record indicates. A few bounces here or there & things could be different. Luckily they play everyone 2X. Solar Red looked like they were back to form with their torrid scoring pace.  Their top scorers that were missing from the LP Hunt game were back last night.  LP Rush hung in for a half but SR puts so much offensive pressure on a defense.  LP had several good opportunities to score..a few breakaways but held the ball too long giving the defense time to catch up, a few good saves by the SR keeper & shots just left or right.  Both games were fun to watch.  Can't wait for the Solar Red vs FCDP & Solar Red vs ODY match ups.

Gator Chick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 9/29/2016, 2:59 pm

Castro's bunch is much better than their record... Ody scored in first 10 seconds (impressive series of quick passes and a poised finish), but Castro held their own and could have easily won the matchup with a little luck... Odyssey was determined to wash the taste of defeat out of their mouths, so despite a valiant effort by Solar, Ody was able to fend them off... As PLF said a while back, don't count out Castro just yet; they are a group on the rise...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Onetouchpass 9/29/2016, 4:31 pm

Gator Chick wrote:Did anyone see last nights games...Odyssey vs Solar Castro & LP Rush vs Solar Red?
I know ODY won 3-0 & Solar Red won 7-0.  I saw a little of both games.  I thought ODY's possession looked really good and they were able to translate that possession into goals.  Castro's group played hard but the game seemed to be played on their end too much.  This is a better team than their record indicates.  A few bounces here or there & things could be different.  Luckily they play everyone 2X.  Solar Red looked like they were back to form with their torrid scoring pace.  Their top scorers that were missing from the LP Hunt game were back last night.  LP Rush hung in for a half but SR puts so much offensive pressure on a defense.  LP had several good opportunities to score..a few breakaways but held the ball too long giving the defense time to catch up, a few good saves by the SR keeper & shots just left or right.  Both games were fun to watch.  Can't wait for the Solar Red vs FCDP & Solar Red vs ODY match ups.

I can tell you that Solar Strickers seven goals came from 7 different players last evening so the reference that their "scorers" were there isn't accurate. To date, the team has I believe 12 different players with goals scored and that's great for team morale. Yes the team was missing a couple players for the Hunt game however it might have been one of those days where each player had an off day and this the team looked horrible. The team did however find a way to sqeak out a win. Rush played a great first half and really played well. Their fitness level probably got them in trouble in the second.

Onetouchpass
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 9/29/2016, 4:55 pm

Onetouchpass wrote:

I can tell you that Solar Strickers seven goals came from 7 different players last evening so the reference that their "scorers" were there isn't accurate. To date, the team has I believe 12 different players with goals scored and that's great for team morale.

Well that's a big relief for FCDP knowing that you only have an entire team full of scoring players instead of just a few.  

I was worried that we were gonna have to work really hard to slow down the Stricker scoring factory, but now I can put my worries aside since you only have "TWELVE" that can score. affraid
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 9/29/2016, 5:43 pm

I am taking FCD in this matchup...  I was very impressed with the FCD squad that they rolled out against us, so I think this game is gonna be a thriller...  Castro will start their ascent this weekend as well, so watch out for them moving forward...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer14fanatic 9/29/2016, 6:04 pm

Predictions for this week?

Soccer14fanatic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 9/29/2016, 6:08 pm

Solar Gold over Real GP
FCD over Solar Red
Andro ties LP Rush
DT South over Cruz Azul

Some very tight matches this weekend...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by booe817 9/29/2016, 7:33 pm

Solar Gold over Real GP: 3-1.
Solar Red over FCD:2-1
Andro over LP Rush:3-0
DT South over Cruz:3-0

booe817
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 9/29/2016, 7:49 pm

FCD wins ONLY if they bring the big guns... If not, Stricker dodges a HUGE bullet... Odyssey was not so fortunate...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by frequent flyer 9/29/2016, 7:52 pm

booe817 wrote:Solar Gold over Real GP: 3-1.

Of course you would say Andro 3-0. I bet that forward will score all 3 Wink
frequent flyer
frequent flyer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer14fanatic 9/29/2016, 8:39 pm

frequent flyer wrote:
booe817 wrote:Solar Gold over Real GP: 3-1.

Of course you would say Andro 3-0.  I bet that forward will score all 3 Wink
What foward? I heard all Andro had were midfielders.

Soccer14fanatic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next