Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

TOP 10 2007 teams  - Page 5 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

TOP 10 2007 teams

+15
Ron Mexico
Soccer_mom81
bueler13
07 boys soccer
longview
cruiser
blues fan
1soccermom247
07Boy
Dybala21
DragonStryker
takinumbers
Socceropath
TayJ6
ABCSoccer101
19 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

TOP 10 2007 teams  - Page 5 Empty Re: TOP 10 2007 teams

Post by Soccer_mom81 5/27/2017, 10:40 pm

Just to chime in on Garland Tigres. I know for a fact they don't use older players. Actually, there were quite a few 08 players on their team. Also, I really wouldn't count them quite out yet. They lost some players for a few months, but those players are back. They learned the grass isn't always greener on the other side.  I can say that none of the players went to Texans at all. They were given guest player loans for some tournaments, but that's it on that issue. PSG did steal one of the best players, but he was an 08, so it doesn't really matter at this point I know they are extremely much cheaper than any other club out there. Think I wait and see what happens over the summer before I take any serious guesses at this point.

Soccer_mom81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TayJ6 5/29/2017, 9:31 am

While PST was beaten by both Rebels and Allegiance this weekend, I do feel that it says more about PST than the other 2 teams. Allegiance played hard against PST. They used their outside speed up top to get around the PST defense. PST's 2 man back line just couldn't handle it. Perhaps a formation change would have given them an advantage. The Allegiance center back was strong as advertised with the normal long balls from PST handled almost routinely, for the most part. PST's success on offense seemed to come from diagonal balls after the Center back had been pulled to one side. The high scoring PST offense just wasn't clicking.
This continued into the game against Rebels. Rebels matched PST's intensity well and gave them fits 1v1. I think a more organized team would have less problems with Rebels. The few times the PST strung a few passes together, they carved right through Rebels. Ultimately the score ended up 2-1. Rebels put away a PK for a hand ball in the second half that ended up being the winner. I saw the deflection but honestly didn't see the hand ball. (Not saying it didn't happen, I just didn't see it). The keeper actually made the save on the PK, but spilled it a little. When he went to re-grab the ball, he pulled it back into the goal. Tough one for the keeper.
As seen by Rush beating both Allegiance and Rebels, a little organization seems to trouble both of these top 10 candidates. They are both good teams. Time will tell.

TayJ6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bueler13 5/29/2017, 1:07 pm

Pst v rush 2:30
Solar kennington v rebels 2:45

Five star 3 amd 4

bueler13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 5/29/2017, 1:54 pm

07 boys soccer wrote:
DragonStryker wrote:Tough to put Allegiance in the top 10 given their results (beating McKinney is a feather in their cap but not enough to warrant that ranking given their losses against top competition). There's a massive gap from the top ten to the top 20. And beating up on the 10-20 group says very little about how a team would fair against the top 10. Rebels are in the same boat though they've played even weaker competition than Allegiance.  

Allegiance had their chance two weeks ago to stake a claim in top 10 status and got smoked by two top 10 squads along with a tie against FCD Blue that got a ton of goals scored on them by everyone else they played. They'll get another chance, along with the Rebels, this coming weekend with PST, Rush, and Solar Kennington in the field. I'll be surprised if they manage any wins against those three teams.

Hard to say that now seeing Allegiance just took down PST 4-2 in the Dallas Open.  I noticed Rebels lost to Rush 4-2, will be interesting to see how they do against PST.

Allegiance is a decent team but they are far too reliant on their center back and left wing (both wings are fast but their starter in the left seems the better of the two). Take those two out of the game and they don't do much. They'll struggle against deeper top teams that effectively move the ball. They'll give fits to any team that tries to beat them 1v1 in the attacking third. They're knocking on the top ten without question. Be interesting to see if they hold onto their top two or three boys, there will be coaches after those three heading into signing day. Lose them and they become a mid tier silver team I suspet.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TayJ6 5/30/2017, 8:38 am

The Rebels/PST final was just like their meeting earlier in the tournament. They are the exact same style bashing into each other all over the field. Very physical direct play from both teams. At a few points it even becomes the goalies punting the ball back and forth. This direct clash if identical styles makes for a fun game to watch, but not a pretty one. Rebels has some players, no doubt. They have a defender that manned up and completely neutralized PST's left footed high forward, no shots on goal, no real threat all game. Most of the shots came from distance on both sides. The lone goal was a rebound that wasn't covered up by the PST keeper and the defense was slower to the ball than one of the Rebels. 1-0. I think Rebels are top 10 worthy. They definitely have PST's number, but Rush handles them easily. I think DTR would also handle them without any major issues, due to their superior organization. Elite would probably be a battle similar to PST. McKinney should beat them if they hold possession, but if they turn in to kick it to the forward they would be playing into the strengths of Rebels. Overall, Rebels have skill at most positions and have a high work rate that wins most 50/50 balls. Defense is solid. Keeper seems to always be in the right spot, but rarely catches the ball (more of a knock it down and cover it keeper, rebounds are available if attacking the shot). Very strong midfield play with most dangerous shots coming from 20-25 yrds out. This is probably Rebels strongest position. Forwards work hard, but never really got around PST's defense like Allegiance did.

I agree with DS, Allegiance is a silver level team with 3 standout players. The left footed left winger is legit. Dangerous shot at full speed. The big center back is the defense. That's it. The winger's attacks usually start around midfield, and them pure speed down the lines. No real interplay at midfield at all.

TayJ6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 5/30/2017, 9:14 am

Rebels are a solid team but they need help from the refs to compete with the top 10. They get that, they are very dangerous. Tightly called game, they will struggle mightily in my opinion.

On a side note, officiating was substantially more inconsistent that I've seen lately. Saturday's games were very tightly, though evenly called. Even a light shoulder check and whistles blew. Monday AM. Same thing. Sunday, very physical play allowed. PST-Rush and Kennington-Rebels both looked like street fights. Surprised neither game got out of hand both looked close to that level from the sidelines.

Not sure the Rebels make the finals without the level of physicality that was allowed in their game against Kennington. They were the better team but the no calls certainly helped them as did a timely PK on a penalty that was easily 10 yards outside the box. Surprised one of Kennington's coaches didn't get booted about 5 min in (or at least carded), he went nuts on a no call slide from behind and the ref didn't take too kindly to it.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 5/30/2017, 9:16 am

Oh, was interesting to see AYSES forward playing with Rush. Surprised that hasn't been mentioned yet.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceropath 5/30/2017, 9:25 am

TayJ6 wrote:
I agree with DS, Allegiance is a silver level team with 3 standout players.  The left footed left winger is legit. Dangerous shot at full speed. The big center back is the defense. That's it.  The winger's attacks usually start around midfield, and them pure speed down the lines. No real interplay at midfield at all.

Only a part of your assessment has merit. Yes, you can argue Allegiance is a silver team with 3 standout players, but that's also an apt description of teams 7-12. Not sure what you're looking at in terms of interplay at midfield as they consistently did out of the back and midfield. Where it breaks down is in the final 3rd, which again is consistent with their tier. That being said, in my mind they've now showed enough to be included in the top 12, which I think is a more accurate.

Highlighted this weekend was contrasting styles-
PST and Rebels play extremely direct. Rush, Kennington, and Allegiance play possession. Games were less reliant on who was the "better" team and instead decided more on formation/style matchups which is why there were some surprising results. Case in point, Allegiance beat PST but lost to Kennington and Rush. Rush beat Rebels, but lost to PST. Rebels beat PST, but lost to Rush. Kennington beat Allegiance, but lost to PST and Rebels.

My updated top 12:
1. FCD Premier
2. Solar McKinney
3. Elite United
4. Texans Red
5. Rush
6. Dallas Rebels
7. PST
8. LP Owen
9. Solar Kennington
10. FC Legends
11. Allegiance FC
12. Solar Volkan

Socceropath
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceropath 5/30/2017, 9:27 am

Rumor Mill strikes again:

Heard at the pitch this weekend, FCD Premier has at least 3 players tapped to play DA this year. And others looking outside FCD for DA opportunities. What does that do to the undisputed top team with loads of talent, but not much depth?

Socceropath
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser 5/30/2017, 10:01 am

Although some surprising results - I think another big take away is that most of the teams in the top 10-12 can beat just about any other team in the top 10-12 on any given day.

We've seen how easily a single game can be influenced by any number of things...refs can steer momentum, how guest players might skew scores, etc...that being said, I'll take a stab at latest view of top teams :

1. FCD Red
2. Solar McKinney
3. DT Red
4. PST
5. Rush
6. Elite
7. Rebels
8. Kennington
9. Allegiance
10. LP Owen
11. Volkan

I don't put as much stock in PST losing close games to Rebels and Allegiance as they also rebounded and shut out Rush and handily beat Kennington. More inconsistency than I'm sure they would like - but also too soon for me to drop them out of the top 5.

Not sure if it's fair to move Owen down a few notches - but that's more pure subjectivity of not seeing them active as of late.

cruiser
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TayJ6 5/30/2017, 10:36 am

Socceropath: I agree that a silver team with 3 standouts probably describes most teams from 5 or 6 and below. Exceptions are teams like Kennington that make the top 10 out of "system" play. For the most part, the standout rule doesn't apply. My assessment of Allegiance from the 1 game I saw them play, perhaps not a fair judgement, and it was against PST who has a very strong active midfield that may have forced the less possessive midfield play. However, in that instance it played to Allegiance's advantage to get the ball out of midfield and onto the feet of the speedy wings. Sometimes circumstances dictate style of play. I would have liked to see them play Kennington as I would probably have seen their more true style of play.

DS: I didn't see any Rush games this weekend, but I did hear PST parents talking about this "new fast forward on Rush that made Allegiance wings look slow", so it makes more sense, now.

3-5 players off of FCD Premier Red could bring them down from unbeatable, for sure!! They could drop to 4 real quick if they get into the Mckinney, DTR, PST range. Wouldn't be surprised if the replacement recruiting hasn't already started (from outside the club). The smaller clubs breaking into the top 10 could be poached.

In light of PST's slide, it will be interesting to see if they can pull it back together for SuperCopa. Heard they will be wearing their new Texans gear for that one. No more shiny gold numbers.

My current top 10ish:

1. FCD Premier Red
2. Solar McKinney
3. PST
4. DTR
5. Rush
6. Elite
7. Rebels (for now)
8. LP Owen
9. Volkan
10. Kennington
11. Allegiance
12. Ayses Gold (if they still have their forward)

Volkan and LP Owen need to get active in tournaments to hold onto the top 10, too much movement going on for them to stay much longer without doing anything.
Not going to punish PST any further, yet...

TayJ6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceropath 5/30/2017, 12:03 pm

I probably dropped PST too far...No disrespect to them intended. PST struggled with the 2 teams they hadn't played before, but took care of business against familiar foes. I do think its very difficult to beat a team 2x in one tourney which Rebels did, even by narrow margins. So from that standpoint I give the new kids on the block a lot of credit.

I moved Rush up because it seems like they're improving. Could it all be contributed to guest play? Fair question.

Socceropath
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceropath 5/31/2017, 11:19 am

Supercopa Reset-

The schedule is out and playoff structure is different. Top 8 teams advance to Gold flight; 2nd 8 to Silver; Final 8 to Bronze. Each flight has a quarter-semi-final playoff format.

My predictions for NTX based on actual format:

Gold flight- FCD, Texans Red
I have FCD advancing through to finals and losing to AC Brea

Silver flight- Solar, Texans Gold (PST), LP Owen
I have Solar advancing and winning Finals. Texans Gold knocked out in Semi's.

Bronze flight- Elite
I have Elite advancing to and winning Finals.

**We are pretty familiar with Oklahoma teams so I also put TSC-Hurricanes in Gold but knocked out in quarters. NOKC-Red in Silver, also knocked out in quarters.

Socceropath
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TayJ6 5/31/2017, 1:13 pm

Gold - FCD, DTR

Silver- Solar, PST, LP Owen, TSC
Depending on how the seeding goes, TSC/Solar could be final

Bronze - Elite
Elite could get into silver with a good result against Orlando City. If they do, then they could make a run..Otherwise I see them dominating Bronze. They have a tough draw in group.

Solar could end up in Bronze as well. I'm giving them the edge with their new forward, but a bad loss against Chicago and they will end up with a bronze championship.

TayJ6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceropath 6/5/2017, 1:35 pm

Another overreaction Monday/Rumor mill fodder:

Not much action this weekend but FCD had a small tourney, 9 of 11 '07 teams were FCD, minus Premier Red.

Was this an unofficial Club seeding tournament?  I've heard that the pool players are supposed to get their team assignments this week.  Not sure on the dynamic between FCD Blue and FCD Che in terms of vying for 2nd tier in North Dallas but Che certainly had a better showing (3-1 plus loss in final), with Blue posting an anemic 1-3 record.  How aggressive will the FCD leadership be to stack one of those rosters to grab a place in the top 10?  FCD ETX certainly is making a claim for D1 consideration as well as they swept the competition. Not to be discounted is the value of D1 Bye to the big clubs. FCD can leave rosters alone and shoot for 4-5 D1 spots, or stack the rosters for 3 higher seeds?

Rumor Mill:
Absolutely NONE of this is first hand knowledge, but have been heard from multiple sources.

Some Blue players are hoping to move up to Red to backfill the defecting DA players.  How will this weekends results impact their chances?

Some non-FCD studs are receiving recruiting bids to join Red.  This can be chalked up to business as usual, but loose tongues have attributed it to backfilling for DA losses.

Conflicting reports on how big of an impact DA will have on FCD Red:

1.  3 Designated Players - allows them to Dual Roster and train full time, playing up to 6 DA games while playing for '07s as well.

2.  2-3 FCD Red BBs spotted at another club DA training session.

So to sum it up for the rest of the '07 field that would love to see Red lose their King Of The Hill status, there could be essentially no impact all the way up to 6 players gone.

I for one think the DP rumor makes perfect sense.  I put fairly decent odds on the truthfulness.  The idea that an additional 2-3 players could leave FCD for DA opportunity is easier to discount, but the reality is playing DA for another club vs U11 D1 would be pretty compelling, especially if you don't have a familial relationship tying you to FCD.

**Sorry for the FCD centric post today, but seems like they were the only ones active this weekend, therefor on the top of my mind.

Socceropath
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser 6/5/2017, 2:41 pm

How expected is roster shuffling at FCD?  Are kids/families typically more loyal to a particular team - or is there a general understanding from year to year or season to season that the club may re-arrange rosters?

Not sure how the internal politics and parent reaction would be - but I would imagine there has to be at least some degree of concern that FCD isn't as represented in the top 10 (or 20?) as they would like.    Clearly FCD Red has been the 07 barometer some of the best talent around - but if they are losing somewhere between 3-6 kids potentially for the Fall - that team might not be the clear cut #1.  Can't imagine they fall outside the top 5 - especially if they do some last minute recruiting/poaching.  But even outside of FCD Red - where is the #2 team w/in the club going to be ...

cruiser
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TayJ6 6/5/2017, 4:25 pm

Probably over-thinking the importance of the FCD Arousa tournament to club internal seeding. However, it does appear there is not much "Premier" about Premier Blue these days. As far as Che, I have not been impressed with them as a real contender for D1 for a while. Unless some rosters shuffle significantly. At this rate, FCD ETX looks like the #2 in the system and geography will keep them from roster shuffling too much from that team. Seems crazy, but FCD might only have 2 teams in D1 if something doesn't change. I guess that's the consequence of stacking talent on 1 team.

TayJ6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cruiser 6/5/2017, 4:41 pm

I'm sure there will a self-correction w/ them over the next 2-3 years and will be able to continue to build, but I'm wondering if in the short term FCD is almost a victim of it's own success....meaning they have a tougher time attracting kids who may not be the absolute cream of the crop in all of dallas - but could still really help a D1 team. Kinda all or nothing for the most part at FCD with most of the remaining kids spread across Texans, Solar, and a surprising number of independents...

cruiser
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceropath 6/5/2017, 5:13 pm

cruiser wrote:I'm sure there will a self-correction w/ them over the next 2-3 years and will be able to continue to build, but I'm wondering if in the short term FCD is almost a victim of it's own success....meaning they have a tougher time attracting kids who may not be the absolute cream of the crop in all of dallas - but could still really help a D1 team.  Kinda all or nothing for the most part at FCD with most of the remaining kids spread across Texans, Solar, and a surprising number of independents...

Agree 100%

Socceropath
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceropath 6/12/2017, 4:50 pm

Overreaction Monday/Rumor Mill: 3rd Edition

No overreaction here - NTX showed up and represented at Supercopa. Congrats to all those involved.

Premier Copa got washed out which was disappointing. Opportunity for Volkan-Kennington-Allegiance to establish a pecking order lost.

Rumor Mill -keep in mind I take a CNN/Fox News approach to validating sources (I don't validate I just report Hodor news!):

1. Heard that the last minute replacement of FCD Blue coach went over like a lead balloon. Roster assignments went out this week and few left off of Red were pleased.

2. 3 FCD-Red starters defected to Solar DA and didn't make trip to SuperCopa. Not sure impact will be as great as originally thought as "Best of the Best" Studs remain. Big question is who they picked up to round out the roster?

Not sure if any Blue/Che players got picked. Reported sightings of other Top 10 team impact players at pool training. Could absolutely have trickle down effect on the rest of the competition.

Socceropath
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TayJ6 6/12/2017, 6:31 pm

With the roster assignments going out this early, it leaves a decent amount of time in June to shop around if you're one of those that think your BB should be on the top team in a club or not at all. Maybe the clubs that don't necessarily claim a particular team as their "top" team would have a better chance at landing this talent. But then again, if that's the attitude, then they probably won't stay for long.
Texans Red and PST could both lay claim to being the "top" team at Texans...and probably do. I would bet that the top 3 teams at Solar all claim to be the best team at Solar, you know, "moving forward" or "based on style of play".

Texans is looking like a lock for 3 teams in D1. Solar is looking like a lock for 3 teams in D1, maybe squeeze in 4. FCD is looking more like a lock for 2 teams in D1 (Red and ETX), with 2 teams dropping onto the bubble or even lower. If the talent migrates to Blue and Che they may get better, but if the talent migrates out they might just dig themselves even deeper.

TayJ6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ron Mexico 6/13/2017, 2:59 pm

I wish all the clubs would give up the individual team/ play with your friends model and adopt the player pool / seeding team format once they move to select.  It would be so much easier as players, parents and coaches.  Then the clubs compete for talent- not coaches.
Ron Mexico
Ron Mexico
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TayJ6 6/13/2017, 3:11 pm

As the parent of a BB that could play with the top couple of teams of any club, (not stand out, but hang in with) I like the club-centric model of a player pool and putting your best 12 together, then your next best 12, and so on. However, a lot of parents prefer the bonding opportunities of the team-centric model where your team is your team. If it gets better together and moves up the pecking order then you've accomplished something, but ultimately the long-term commitment to each other is the higher priority.

I see both sides.

TayJ6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceropath 6/13/2017, 3:25 pm

I'd like to see a hybrid. The top 2 teams should be player pool and the rest can be individual. Still not perfect, but BB/Parents can opt in to whichever model they want. Essentially this already happens at U12 w/ DA. Unfortunately the Independent clubs can only offer the friendly/bonding format, but it doesn't preclude them from developing and putting a good product out there.

The bigger issue is that a club charges the same fees for a top D1 team as for Primetime. Yet they obviously pour more resources into the top 2-3 teams.

Socceropath
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by bueler13 6/13/2017, 3:27 pm

Unfortunately parents want to win more than develop players. As a dad whose son plays with an independent team I can say he has developed into a good player and he is improving every practice. His team focuses on possession than boot the ball up. We have ups and downs, more ups but I can not be happier with what has devloped. At first I was worried about winning a couple of years ago but changed my approach to is he enjoying it and if so then that is what matters. Will he move on down the road to a DA, maybe, but for now we are good because we play soccer the way it should be. It is about development until U14.

bueler13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Socceropath 6/13/2017, 3:33 pm

bueler13 wrote:Unfortunately parents want to win more than develop players.  As a dad whose son plays with an independent team I can say he has developed into a good player and he is improving every practice. His team focuses on possession than boot the ball up. We have ups and downs, more ups but I can not be happier with what has devloped. At first I was worried about winning a couple of years ago but changed my approach to is he enjoying it and if so then that is what matters. Will he move on down the road to a DA, maybe, but for now we are good because we play soccer the way it should be.  It is about development until U14.

My BB and I have had a similar experience and I couldn't agree more.

Socceropath
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next