Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

DA Coaches Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

DA Coaches

+8
TayJ6
soccerdadrandy
SnookumsConCarne
dfwsoccerdad
krowdkontrol
Soccer27
earbucket
Riquelme Rises
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

DA Coaches Empty DA Coaches

Post by Riquelme Rises 5/15/2017, 12:44 pm

This is a results driven business and I cannot see how Solar DA U18 head coach ZuaZua still has a job. He took this team to dead last place and is actually trying to dig to go lower. In any other job this dude would have been fired.
Riquelme Rises
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

DA Coaches Empty Re: DA Coaches

Post by earbucket 5/15/2017, 1:18 pm

I presume you would rank ZuaZua at last in a poll of DA coaches, so how do you rank the others from local teams?

FCD: Molina, Gonzalez, Hayden, others listed are asst. coaches.
DT: Hudgell, Smith, Hassan
Solar: Solca, Castro, Tsapos, already know how where Zuazua stands per your vote.

earbucket
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer27 5/15/2017, 5:02 pm

Did the U18s get last place cause of the coaching or cause the boys are graduating and just not as drive. As they were before ?? I don't believe it is the talent because there are some skillful kids on the team. I believe is a good coach and very fair. Doesn't play the politics game. He is very fair

Last edited by Soccer27 on 5/15/2017, 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification)

Soccer27
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises 5/16/2017, 8:41 am

Soccer27 wrote:Did the U18s get last place cause of the coaching or cause the boys are graduating and just not as drive. As they were before ?? I don't believe it is the talent because there are some skillful kids on the team. I believe is a good coach and very fair. Doesn't play the politics game. He is very fair

There are players on that team that have father's who work for Solar and have no business being on the field. This coach plays them all the time so do not say he is not political. Also not utilizing players in positions where they can do the most damage to opponent is coaching judgement. And the bottom-line is the team is the worst in their division and it is because of his tactics.
Riquelme Rises
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises 5/16/2017, 8:50 am

earbucket wrote:I presume you would rank ZuaZua at last in a poll of DA coaches, so how do you rank the others from local teams?

FCD:  Molina, Gonzalez, Hayden, others listed are asst. coaches.
DT: Hudgell, Smith, Hassan
Solar: Solca, Castro, Tsapos, already know how where Zuazua stands per your vote.

You presume correct. Look at FCD they are obviously doing something right. I have never had the experience of being involved with Molina, Gonzalez or Hayden but no one can deny they are doing it right. Texans? Hey I like Hudgell alot. Now that is someone who is not political. He trains them hard and knows exactly how to utilize players. Kevin smith,? Well i have heard good and bad but never experienced his coaching and Hassan, well he is Hassan!!! Solar? Castro is someone I like and I think he does a good job, Tsapos is a player coach and the players love him. Tactically not sure if he is up to par but then again they never let him run the show. Solca is a great recruiter and I am not sure about the rest because he handed the reins over to ZuaZua and we never got to see if he could handle it. then again he is the Club Director and cannot be everywhere at once. Real nice guy though. Solar does have a coach capable of turning around their DA and that is Sawyer. I think he could really make a differnece. and last but certainly least is ZuaZua. They brought this dude in from coaching girls to running the U18 boys teams and the guy is clueless at best. Also kind of schmuck.

Of course this is my opinion and that's all!
Riquelme Rises
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by earbucket 5/16/2017, 9:47 am

It is my understanding that Sawyer has to beef up his license to coach academy. I would rank the coaches this way. Wells has the licensing to coach academy right away.

1. Gonzalez (comfortably ahead)
2. Castro (feudal lord)
3. Hudgell (gotta love a coach that everybody despises)
4. Molina (enjoys winning)
5. Hayden (talent accumulator)
6. Smith (ranked here post Solar; pre Texan much higher)
7. Hassan (dark lord?)
8. Tsapos (won girls state HS last year and mostly a girls coach)
9. Solca (nice guys finish where?)
10. Zuazua (too early to say? how'd his girls do?)

earbucket
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises 5/16/2017, 10:02 am

earbucket wrote:It is my understanding that Sawyer has to beef up his license to coach academy. I would rank the coaches this way.  Wells has the licensing to coach academy right away.

1. Gonzalez (comfortably ahead)
2. Castro (feudal lord)
3. Hudgell (gotta love a coach that everybody despises)
4. Molina (enjoys winning)
5. Hayden (talent accumulator)
6. Smith (ranked here post Solar; pre Texan much higher)
7. Hassan (dark lord?)
8. Tsapos (won girls state HS last year and mostly a girls coach)
9. Solca (nice guys finish where?)
10. Zuazua (too early to say? how'd his girls do?)

ZuaZua-naahhh u can already tell!!

But the rest of your list is spot one brutha!!
Riquelme Rises
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 5/16/2017, 11:25 am

Riquelme Rises wrote:
Soccer27 wrote:Did the U18s get last place cause of the coaching or cause the boys are graduating and just not as drive. As they were before ?? I don't believe it is the talent because there are some skillful kids on the team. I believe is a good coach and very fair. Doesn't play the politics game. He is very fair

There are players on that team that have father's who work for Solar and have no business being on the field. This coach plays them all the time so do not say he is not political. Also not utilizing players in positions where they can do the most damage to opponent is coaching judgement. And the bottom-line is the team is the worst in their division and it is because of his tactics.

Rumor has it that none of the coaches at Solar wanted to touch this team at all. Not even Solca. Personally, I think he is a good coach when he has good players to work with. Seeing that team practice day in and day out with no drive was disgrace to the jersey they wear. Those kids would jack around and he would have to reel them back in to get a productive practice some days.

I would say judge him the upcoming year when he has the U17 DA boys. He has that team for a year now.

Side note: How do you have Hudgell so high in your rankings? When he took the same team that Kevin smith had last year that finished 2nd place in PA and now he has run into the ground and they are in 10th place in their division. scratch
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises 5/16/2017, 12:08 pm

krowdkontrol wrote:
Riquelme Rises wrote:

Rumor has it that none of the coaches at Solar wanted to touch this team at all. Not even Solca. Personally, I think he is a good coach when he has good players to work with. Seeing that team practice day in and day out with no drive was disgrace to the jersey they wear. Those kids would jack around and he would have to reel them back in to get a productive practice some days.

I would say judge him the upcoming year when he has the U17 DA boys. He has that team for a year now.

Side note: How do you have Hudgell so high in your rankings? When he took the same team that Kevin smith had last year that finished 2nd place in PA and now he has run into the ground and they are in 10th place in their division.  scratch

Guy works as a Supervisor in warehouse. He leads a team of 20-25 employees. His team constantly makes mistakes and has the lowest production. Team meetings are a joke as employees goofing off etc. Who is to blame for this/ I would venture to say the Supervisor. The Supervisor is not doing their job properly and is responsible for their performance. Same thing here. If the team is goofing off then that is on the coach. I have seen and I am sure you have too, coaches who run a tight ship and demand the best from their players. So blame the coach for unproductive practices.

My thoughts about Hudgell is based on what I have seen in his training sessions. The practices are serious and the players held accountable.
Riquelme Rises
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 5/16/2017, 12:48 pm

Riquelme Rises wrote:
krowdkontrol wrote:
Riquelme Rises wrote:

Side note: How do you have Hudgell so high in your rankings? When he took the same team that Kevin smith had last year that finished 2nd place in PA and now he has run into the ground and they are in 10th place in their division.  scratch

Guy works as a Supervisor in warehouse. He leads a team of 20-25 employees. His team constantly makes mistakes and has the lowest production. Team meetings are a joke as employees goofing off etc. Who is to blame for this/ I would venture to say the Supervisor. The Supervisor is not doing their job properly and is responsible for their performance. Same thing here. If the team is goofing off then that is on the coach. I have seen and I am sure you have too, coaches who run a tight ship and demand the best from their players. So blame the coach for unproductive practices.

My thoughts about Hudgell is based on what I have seen in his training sessions. The practices are serious and the players held accountable.

In my opinion, he was dealt a bad hand with players he had to carry on a roster they should of never been on in the first place. I agree with you there.

In your scenario above the supervisor will be able to fire people who do not produce or who do not act professional during meetings.

That's why I said judge him this year with the U17's because he had worked this team and will be given resources to build it the way he wants and let's see what the results will be then.
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dfwsoccerdad 5/17/2017, 9:50 am

It seems that Hassan has mellowed. Most of the kids that we know would love to play for him again. I am shocked that so many of the DA teams play politics. It should not matter how long you have been at a club, if you have a family member on the board or if your mom is the team manager. If DA isn't even totally based on performance, will anything ever be?

dfwsoccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises 5/17/2017, 10:10 am

dfwsoccerdad wrote:It seems that Hassan has mellowed. Most of the kids that we know would love to play for him again. I am shocked that so many of the DA teams play politics. It should not matter how long you have been at a club, if you have a family member on the board or if your mom is the team manager. If DA isn't even totally based on performance, will anything ever be?

cheers
Riquelme Rises
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dfwsoccerdad 5/21/2017, 8:40 am

You might want to rerank after watching FCD U14DA vs Texans U14DA. The Texans tried to park the bus and still lost 7-0.

dfwsoccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne 5/21/2017, 11:36 am

dfwsoccerdad wrote:You might want to rerank after watching FCD U14DA vs Texans U14DA. The Texans tried to park the bus and still lost 7-0.

Dang!
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 7/19/2017, 7:57 am

Dolor had a mass exodus prior to last season. Nucleons ended up playing for Hudgell's U18 Texan Academy
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by earbucket 7/19/2017, 9:28 am

Ok, so is Dolor = Solar? And nucleons (Solar exodus) are the players who ended up on Hudgell's u18 team?

earbucket
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TayJ6 7/19/2017, 10:53 am

I think Nucleons is Nucleus (of the former Dolor team)

TayJ6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 7/19/2017, 11:33 am

TayJ6 wrote:I think Nucleons is Nucleus (of the former Dolor team)
Lol SI!!!
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises 7/19/2017, 12:34 pm

What the hell? LOL!!
Riquelme Rises
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by earbucket 7/19/2017, 2:35 pm

soccerdadrandy wrote:
Lol SI!!!

So the protons and neutrons left for greener pastures and left only electrons at Dolor.

earbucket
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 7/19/2017, 4:49 pm

earbucket wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:
Lol SI!!!

So the protons and neutrons left for greener pastures and left only electrons at Dolor.

Laughing
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Primokeeper 8/1/2017, 7:53 am

Hayden won DA Coach of the year in the central conference. His U-14 team played the best looking soccer of all FCD academy teams. Destroyed Solar Castro 5 times head to head. Might want to put him higher on the list.
Primokeeper
Primokeeper
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by earbucket 8/1/2017, 9:49 am

It's a consensus list, so move him on up. The Texans SC won the DA national championship at U18, so Molina should move down. Will Molina even coach the U19s this year?

earbucket
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by JogaBonitoTX 9/6/2017, 11:40 am

Molina is not coaching this year - I think he's a scout, now

JogaBonitoTX
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by earbucket 9/15/2017, 9:58 am

Local DA teams begin this weekend. It is the debut for the teams U15 and older.

FCD v SKC
Solar v Houston Dynamo (the original)
DT v Texans SC (defending national champion)

2-3 of Texans SC's best returning players moved to FCD, so it's time for Texans SC to develop more players.

Hayden is taking over FCD 18s as Molina was peter-principled.

We should be due for a new assessment of DA coaches by the end of September.

earbucket
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next