Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Looking for a Classic League team? - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Looking for a Classic League team?

+9
Bears
DblDown
Uncleof05AP
allen04
DragonStryker
Number13
FCD07 Mom
LLHowie
Soccer_mom81
13 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Looking for a Classic League team? - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a Classic League team?

Post by Soccer_mom81 8/7/2017, 6:12 pm

Sorry. Got busy actually working. Lol. Not that I need to let everyone know our private club details, I will elaborate just to clear up the air on the bs rumors that other clubs talked the past years. What happened was that we had two full teams up until June. Gold and Silver. Half of our Gold team was made up of 08s. We took the 08s off the 07 roster (since they can't play U11 til they are U11), and left them solely on the 08 team. Then, a few of our 07s left to other clubs. Our Silver team parents freaked out when they saw our price ($750 for the year), and went to rec or wherever else they went. If they thought $750 was a lot, I'd hate to see their faces when or if they went to FCD, Texans or Solar. My son played with Solar and they charged around $3400 including uniforms. Keep in mind, on our Gold team, we usually only keep 12-13 players on our roster. So, when contract time came around, we didn't have enough to fill the roster to minimum. So, we took a couple of our Silver team (who plays US Club) and put them in our Gold team to get the minimum of 12 players. Parents were aware and agreed. So, it's an easy, legal transfer. For some reason, people have always claimed that we use older players, which is total opposite of our practices. Many of our teams use younger players, with the exception of the 07 teams this year. For example, our 02 team is a combination of about three 04s, five 03s, and the rest are 02s. If anyone wants to know more, feel free to ask, as we have complete transparency in our club. Thanks to those who have helped explain this issue.

Soccer_mom81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Classic League team? - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for a Classic League team?

Post by DblDown 8/7/2017, 7:05 pm

For the record, my comments were discussing the club player pass in general, and were not aimed at Tigres in any way. I have no idea how they handle their business and would have to defer to Soccer_mom's expertise in this particular matter.

DblDown
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer_mom81 8/7/2017, 7:07 pm

DblDown wrote:For the record, my comments were discussing the club player pass in general, and were not aimed at Tigres in any way. I have no idea how they handle their business and would have to defer to Soccer_mom's expertise in this particular matter.

Thank you.

Soccer_mom81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/8/2017, 1:55 am

Now, I'll start by saying that I personally mean no disrespect to you Soccer_mom81.... However, there is a very good reason why people say that your club (TIGRES) are known for cheating and using older kids. We've personally witnessed this in the recent past:

In the Spring of last year (2016), my son's team faced off with an 07  TIGRES Gold team in the tournament Gold Bracket Final. The team you guys fielded seemed like 07 players, and they were really good. They beat us 4-2 in a tight game, that they controlled with possession. Afterwards, there was a brief award ceremony, in which the tournament directors presented trophies. The issues arose once the Tournament director noticed that you guys had 3 more kids at the ceremony than the roster you turned in listed. While trying to sort this out, an 06 Texans coach told us (both our coach and the tournament director) that he certainly recognized 1 of the better players from their 06 game, and he then blew the whistle. The TIGRES coach got very anxious and started trying to deflect, but the league officials that were present weren't having it. It was almost comical to witness the tournament director inquiring with the coach and the kids to confirm their identities. They basically asked each kid to confirm their name and birth date. Several of kids responded to the age question with "I don't know"... Having been already presented the silver medals for 2nd place, our coach and manager instructed our families to all leave, as they stayed to allow time for things to be sorted. Also, many of our parents were making the situations worst by getting involved, and our coach didn't want to situation to escalate. The tournament director issued our team an apology (2 days later) in writing, confirming that after a brief investigation, the Tigres had allowed two 06 players, and an 05 players to compete in the 07 tournament final. It was our understanding that Primetime League officials would sanction and suspend the 07 Tigres from competing in the Primetime League for the Spring 2016. (This story can be corroborated via Facebook for Primetime league with a basic search for those that care to verify. The tournament director actually released a statement on their Facebook page as I recall).  

A similar incident was reported involving the  Tigres 07/08 group during the Fall 2015 ESPN Copa tournament. I'm not sure exactly what the details were on this issue, other than to say that it was referenced by several people on the FB page after Primetime released their statement of apology for the incident I mentioned above....

So, the reputation that proceeds the TIGRES has been well earned. Now I'm sure you guys are not affiliated with that particular 07 GOLD group, and/or that those coaches are no longer with the club... either way, I though I should provide a little context of why the reputation of using OLDER players is so prominent.  

Good luck to you guys on rearranging your rosters after Classic QT, and congratulations on qualifying for D1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bears 8/8/2017, 6:31 am

You had families bolt over $750. I won't judge the finances of other families but it sure limits a player's options unless he's an elite player and can score a scholarship spot.

It was also quite illuminating to learn how the Tigres rep for using older players was cultivated. Snap!

Bears
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer_mom81 8/8/2017, 7:09 am

factsmatter wrote:Now, I'll start by saying that I personally mean no disrespect to you Soccer_mom81.... However, there is a very good reason why people say that your club (TIGRES) are known for cheating and using older kids. We've personally witnessed this in the recent past:

In the Spring of last year (2016), my son's team faced off with an 07  TIGRES Gold team in the tournament Gold Bracket Final. The team you guys fielded seemed like 07 players, and they were really good. They beat us 4-2 in a tight game, that they controlled with possession. Afterwards, there was a brief award ceremony, in which the tournament directors presented trophies. The issues arose once the Tournament director noticed that you guys had 3 more kids at the ceremony than the roster you turned in listed. While trying to sort this out, an 06 Texans coach told us (both our coach and the tournament director) that he certainly recognized 1 of the better players from their 06 game, and he then blew the whistle. The TIGRES coach got very anxious and started trying to deflect, but the league officials that were present weren't having it. It was almost comical to witness the tournament director inquiring with the coach and the kids to confirm their identities. They basically asked each kid to confirm their name and birth date. Several of kids responded to the age question with "I don't know"... Having been already presented the silver medals for 2nd place, our coach and manager instructed our families to all leave, as they stayed to allow time for things to be sorted. Also, many of our parents were making the situations worst by getting involved, and our coach didn't want to situation to escalate. The tournament director issued our team an apology (2 days later) in writing, confirming that after a brief investigation, the Tigres had allowed two 06 players, and an 05 players to compete in the 07 tournament final. It was our understanding that Primetime League officials would sanction and suspend the 07 Tigres from competing in the Primetime League for the Spring 2016. (This story can be corroborated via Facebook for Primetime league with a basic search for those that care to verify. The tournament director actually released a statement on their Facebook page as I recall).  

A similar incident was reported involving the  Tigres 07/08 group during the Fall 2015 ESPN Copa tournament. I'm not sure exactly what the details were on this issue, other than to say that it was referenced by several people on the FB page after Primetime released their statement of apology for the incident I mentioned above....

So, the reputation that proceeds the TIGRES has been well earned. Now I'm sure you guys are not affiliated with that particular 07 GOLD group, and/or that those coaches are no longer with the club... either way, I though I should provide a little context of why the reputation of using OLDER players is so prominent.  

Good luck to you guys on rearranging your rosters after Classic QT, and congratulations on qualifying for D1.

That is the most inaccurate story I have heard yet. As I mentioned earlier, our club ALWAYS plays players up. Hence our 07s played up with our 06s also. The only game we had issue with was the one game the manager forgot the binder with our US Club cards. You can believe what you want, but I can strongly and positively say that we pride our self above any other club because we know we do not use older players, we teach our players to play CLEAN regardless, and we don't make any profit what so ever. Another thing, don't ever confuse us with the Dallas Tigres. They are a completely different club with no connection to us at all. They are the club who has ALWAYS played dirty. Hence why we have our own club.

Soccer_mom81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/8/2017, 7:54 am

Soccer_mom81 wrote:
That is the most inaccurate story I have heard yet. As I mentioned earlier, our club ALWAYS plays players up. Hence our 07s played up with our 06s also. The only game we had issue with was the one game the manager forgot the binder with our US Club cards. You can believe what you want, but I can strongly and positively say that we pride our self above any other club because we know we do not use older players, we teach our players to play CLEAN regardless, and we don't make any profit what so ever. Another thing, don't ever confuse us with the Dallas Tigres. They are a completely different club with no connection to us at all. They are the club who has ALWAYS played dirty. Hence why we have our own club.

That story is very accurate. Many here can easily confirm it, although if you guys aren't affiliated there would be no point in doing so. As I mentioned above, I'm sure you'll claim no affiliation. My point was just to provide some clarification on why you guys have such a bad reputation. If your rebuttal is true, then I would say you guys might want to consider a Club name change. Nobody outside of the club can differentiate between what is the "Dallas TIGRES", "FTW TIGRES", "GARLAND TIGRES", Your TIGRES, etc.... so if you don't want to share the reputation, change your club name to the TIGERS and then people will give you the benefit of the doubt. Just saying. Have a great day!

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer_mom81 8/8/2017, 11:18 am

factsmatter wrote:
Soccer_mom81 wrote:

That story is very accurate. Many here can easily confirm it, although if you guys aren't affiliated there would be no point in doing so. As I mentioned above, I'm sure you'll claim no affiliation. My point was just to provide some clarification on why you guys have such a bad reputation. If your rebuttal is true, then I would say you guys might want to consider a Club name change. Nobody outside of the club can differentiate between what is the "Dallas TIGRES", "FTW TIGRES", "GARLAND TIGRES", Your TIGRES, etc.... so if you don't want to share the reputation, change your club name to the TIGERS and then people will give you the benefit of the doubt. Just saying. Have a great day!

Well, to start off, the story is not accurate. Obviously the coach did not provide accurate details. We have NEVER been suspended from any league or tournament. We also do NOT play older players. So, that, again is inaccurate. People with incorrect rumors and opinions is what causes drama. Our relationship is with Tigres UANL of Mexico, and our trainers are certified through them, along with USSF. So, we would not be changing our name. We are able to take our players to Mexico to train with their professiinal trainers, psychologists, and coaches. When the Mexico teams come here, we are able to have our players guest play with them as well. We also have their training staff come over here twice a year for clinics. I know that Tigres UANL may not mean anything to many people in the U.S., but anyone who watches the Mexican League Soccer knows who they are. So, changing club names is out of the question. I will clarify that the Garland Tigres and Ft Worth Tigres are all one club led by Ismael Alvarez. The Dallas Tigres is completely another club that has been around for years, nothing to do with us. The Garland Tigres just formed in Spring 2016. I am an open book and will tell anything you want to question me about.

Soccer_mom81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/8/2017, 11:58 am

Short of going back and forth... I'll just concede that maybe it was the "other" TIGRES. Laughing .. so I'll take your word that it wasn't your 07 Tigres Gold team. However, as I mentioned in my earlier post, this wasn't a "hear say" story, this is what I witnessed personally, so I know without a doubt that the story is accurate. Thanks for being an open book. Good luck on the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer_mom81 8/8/2017, 12:13 pm

factsmatter wrote:Short of going back and forth... I'll just concede that maybe it was the "other" TIGRES. Laughing .. so I'll take your word that it wasn't your 07 Tigres Gold team. However, as I mentioned in my earlier post, this wasn't a "hear say" story, this is what I witnessed personally, so I know without a doubt that the story is accurate. Thanks for being an open book. Good luck on the season.
Our 07 team has always been protested because of our 08s that are larger boys. We always checked out fine, so there were never issues. Your story is a story as a parent. Parents are not privy to what actually goes down. If our team had done something illegal, we would have been suspended or reprimmended, which we were not. Our 07s have never had an issue in a tournament. They had an issue in a regular league game against coach Edgar Razo, but we checked out just fine. Our 09 team had an issue at a tournament, because they did not have the physical roster at the game. That's it. 

We are starting to wonder if some of these comments are coming from disgruntled parents that we have turned away. Our coaches are extremely picky on who they will accept on their teams. Look at PSG, for example, they "stole" some of our best players who played on both the 08 and 07gold team. Are you going to accuse them of using older players, too? You have your information wrong. We won't, can't and don't allow for any illegal players in our teams. So, before making accusations against teams without having true facts that you can show evidence of, don't make slandering comments.

Soccer_mom81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/8/2017, 12:28 pm

carry on Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Fuzz on 8/8/2017, 3:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : helping clean up the mess :D)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer_mom81 8/8/2017, 12:43 pm

Fuzz wrote:Holy crap lady.  You have problems.  I've been following this thread and you just make it worse every time you type something.  The guy said, "..it was the "other" Tigres".  He is saying that maybe it was the Dallas Tigres, which, as you stated, is NOT your team.  So why the heck are you still typing out that he is a liar? He was there.  Yes, parents aren't privy to everything, but stuff like that is shared pretty freely among team managers and coaches.  Not sure why you are still defending your team and calling him a liar after he's already conceded it was probably the other club.  Just accept the fact it was the other club and move on.  Unless you know exactly what he's referring to and it is your club.   If not, it is clear the incident he is referring to was not your team.  No need to continually call him a liar.  Were you there?
 Geeez.  You appear very self conscious.  Paranoid even.  

As for "stealing" players, that is crap. I hate when I hear that.  There is not such thing as "stealing" players.  They are not property, there are no laws that are broken.  Players are free to move as they wish (until they sign contracts).  Recruiting players is part of every sport.  If someone made the kid a better offer and his/her parents feel it was better for them then good.  There's no foul play, just life.  We've had good players leave before, it sucks, but life goes on.  It is not "stealing".  No one owns my kid and if I decide I want to take him to play somewhere else, that's my prerogative and my right.  No one "stole" him, we "decided" to leave.  Ok rant over.  carry on Very Happy Very Happy

Why do I continue to defend the club? Because I work for the club. I know more about this club than any person who can comment about it. It is frustrating to us that other people are so upset that they couldn't beat our 07gold team when we had one of the strongest in NTX a year ago. We no longer have that stauts. And, we now have to defend ourselves and correct people against rumors and inaccurate stories. If people want to know the truth, go to the games and practices, look at my rosters. All in the name of clearing up FALSE rumors.

Soccer_mom81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/8/2017, 12:57 pm

Very Happy

Last edited by Fuzz on 8/8/2017, 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more clean up)

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer_mom81 8/8/2017, 1:16 pm

Fuzz wrote:
Soccer_mom81 wrote:
Fuzz wrote:Holy crap lady.  You have problems.  I've been following this thread and you just make it worse every time you type something.  The guy said, "..it was the "other" Tigres".  He is saying that maybe it was the Dallas Tigres, which, as you stated, is NOT your team.  So why the heck are you still typing out that he is a liar? He was there.  Yes, parents aren't privy to everything, but stuff like that is shared pretty freely among team managers and coaches.  Not sure why you are still defending your team and calling him a liar after he's already conceded it was probably the other club.  Just accept the fact it was the other club and move on.  Unless you know exactly what he's referring to and it is your club.   If not, it is clear the incident he is referring to was not your team.  No need to continually call him a liar.  Were you there?
 Geeez.  You appear very self conscious.  Paranoid even.  

As for "stealing" players, that is crap. I hate when I hear that.  There is not such thing as "stealing" players.  They are not property, there are no laws that are broken.  Players are free to move as they wish (until they sign contracts).  Recruiting players is part of every sport.  If someone made the kid a better offer and his/her parents feel it was better for them then good.  There's no foul play, just life.  We've had good players leave before, it sucks, but life goes on.  It is not "stealing".  No one owns my kid and if I decide I want to take him to play somewhere else, that's my prerogative and my right.  No one "stole" him, we "decided" to leave.  Ok rant over.  carry on Very Happy Very Happy

Why do I continue to defend the club? Because I work for the club. I know more about this club than any person who can comment about it. It is frustrating to us that other people are so upset that they couldn't beat our 07gold team when we had one of the strongest in NTX a year ago. We no longer have that stauts. And, we now have to defend ourselves and correct people against rumors and inaccurate stories. If people want to know the truth, go to the games and practices, look at my rosters. All in the name of clearing up FALSE rumors.

wow, there you go again.  Do you even read the comments?  He said, "IT WASN'T YOUR TEAM OR CLUB"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.   So again, why are you defending YOUR club against his story that is about ANOTHER club?   You are very sensitive Very Happy.   Relax.  Re read his comments.  Then understand he has acknowledged it was probably the "other" TIGRES, not yours.   Continuing to call him a liar only makes YOU look bad.  Pull back from the emotion, read it clearly as most people who are not involved with Tigres will read it.  You're reactions so far have only fueled speculation of guilt.  Or at least it has with me.  I am sitting here wondering why this lady is still trying to discredit this guy when he's already said it was likely another club.  I'm probably not the only one.  
I perceive his comment as agreeing just to shut me up. The thing is, I put a post for players. People had to go off reply false accusations. Why posion a post for players with false accusations? When it comes to something that we are so dedicated to, and have worked hard to get our players to where they are, we are going to defend them. If you don't like it, you can easily stop following this post. Anyhow, I am bored of replying to people who have nothing to do with our club. So, yes, I will let people think what they want. We know we are legit. As to other teams "stealing" players, that is a common saying for when players get recruited to other teams...

Soccer_mom81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/8/2017, 2:05 pm

Soccer_mom81,

I have 3 questions that I'd like to bring to your attention:

1. If your club teams are so good, why did so many players leave and how in the world were they ever seeded so low in the Classic QT? We know from the financial data you shared, that it certainly wasn't due to price/cost, as your club offers the best price hands down. My speculation is that they left because you guys were banned and sanctioned and the reputation that you're now working tirelessly to defend had caught up to the club. Why else would you be so sensitive to my statements?

2. If your claims are legit, and you guys actually use younger players to fill 40% of your rosters, why aren't your younger teams stronger (08/09)? From what I can see from this past spring, neither of them were very good, but hey.... maybe those aren't your TIGRES that I'm seeing..lol

3. As mentioned earlier, 07 players are now under "Select" contracts. How are you guys planning to recruit quality players from outside of the club, post signing day? Do you anticipate that quality players are not already signed and would be available? If so, why on earth would they go to the TIGRES, a team that isn't ranked very high, and whose reputation is so muddy across the state.

These are better points of discussion. I eagerly await your response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer_mom81 8/8/2017, 2:53 pm

factsmatter wrote:Soccer_mom81,

I have 3 questions that I'd like to bring to your attention:

1. If your club teams are so good, why did so many players leave and how in the world were they ever seeded so low in the Classic QT? We know from the financial data you shared, that it certainly wasn't due to price/cost, as your club offers the best price hands down. My speculation is that they left because you guys were banned and sanctioned and the reputation that you're now working tirelessly to defend had caught up to the club. Why else would you be so sensitive to my statements?

2. If your claims are legit, and you guys actually use younger players to fill 40% of your rosters, why aren't your younger teams stronger (08/09)? From what I can see from this past spring, neither of them were very good, but hey.... maybe those aren't your TIGRES that I'm seeing..lol

3. As mentioned earlier, 07 players are now under "Select" contracts. How are you guys planning to recruit quality players from outside of the club, post signing day? Do you anticipate that quality players are not already signed and would be available? If so, why on earth would they go to the TIGRES, a team that isn't ranked very high, and whose reputation is so muddy across the state.

These are better points of discussion. I eagerly await your response.

Wow. I was trying to do as Fuzz recommended, and just leave it be. You are obviously one of those relentless parents who don't know anything, but yet love to speculate. 

As I mentioned before, we keep our rosters at 12 players. Half of our players on the 07 gold team were 08s. We had 1 player  who was an 08 leave around Dec/Jan due to the mom having an affair with a dad from another one of our teams. You do the math there. Sadly, that was our best player. They went to PSG. We had one 07 player get dismissed from the team due to parent behavior in Nov/Dec last year. We had our 07 goalie leave due to promises of better everything. Another 08 player left to follow the other player who went to PSG. One 07 player went to FCD for the name. One other 07 player left to follow the player who was dismissed. So, when parents started seeing how many actual 07 boys were remaining that would be able to play in the competitive leagues, they started worrying. And, if you think all parents are willing to pay, you are highly confused. It is like pulling teeth to get our parents to pay. Some parents are great, but a lot hide when it comes time to pay. Any team manager would know that. If we have a muddy reputation, it is because of parents like you...

Banned and sanctioned???? From where???? NO WHERE... If that were the case, how did we still play Prime Time and League Elite this last year?

People think bad about our teams because at one point they couldn't beat them. So, automatically, because we are a 98% Hispanic club, we must be cheating, is what I have been told others think by league/tournament directors and even other parents from other teams. No, we don't have the strong team that we had last Spring. Obviously our 07 team took a hit when we had to join our 07 gold and 07 silver team to make roster on a team that we don't want more than 12 players on.

Our 08 team has never been our strongest team, because we had the strong players playing up.

Our two 09 teams, last season, finished out on top of the bracket with the most wins. So, our 09 teams are strong. 

As for our 2010 team. They usually play up as a 2009 team because they beat every other team they played in their own age group. Last season, they played League Elite. The parents do not like the 4v4 concept, so they prefer to play up as well. Hopefully they can keep their stuff together the next few years. All of our teams play in more than one league every season. So, just because you don't see results on your brackets, doesn't mean they don't exist in other leagues.

As I said earlier. Think what you want. But, if you can't back it up with evidence to prove it, please don't make accusations. It seems you must really have something against Garland Tigres Academy. If you would like to continue this discussion, feel free to send me a PM. No need to keep this thread going over your false accusations. I will not be bullied by some testosterone filled dad who feels the need to trash talk a youth soccer team.

Soccer_mom81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by thebirdstheword 8/8/2017, 3:15 pm

What an absolute HOT MESS this threat of postings has turned in to. WOW! There are not other words.

thebirdstheword
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer_mom81 8/8/2017, 3:24 pm

thebirdstheword wrote:What an absolute HOT MESS this threat of postings has turned in to. WOW!  There are not other words.

Exactly my thoughts. Wish there was a way to just delete the post.

Soccer_mom81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 8/8/2017, 3:26 pm

Where does the Garland Tigres team practice?  Wasn't included in your original post and that likely matters to anyone considering the team.

Last edited by DragonStryker on 8/8/2017, 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell)
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer_mom81 8/8/2017, 3:31 pm

DragonStryker wrote:Where does the Garland Tigres team practice?  Wasn't included in your original post and that likely matters to anyone close nsidering the team.
4500 O'Banion Rd
Garland, TX 75043
Tues & Thurs 6:15pm - 8pm.

Soccer_mom81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DblDown 8/8/2017, 3:35 pm

...Drama

DblDown
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DblDown 8/8/2017, 3:38 pm

Soccer_mom81 wrote:
4500 O'Banion Rd
Garland, TX 75043
Tues & Thurs 6:15pm - 8pm.

Might want to edit that into your original post so people don't have to read through all this crap to find it.

DblDown
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/8/2017, 4:09 pm

hahahaha.... this is so entertaining. I'm certainly happy that my BB isn't with your club, you don't seem to have any tact or discretion... I find it very unprofessional to air out the clubs dirty laundry, just to try to convince me that your club doesn't cheat by using OLDER players in tournaments where the rosters aren't verified frequently (aka Primetime). Here is some advice: next time you face these accusations, just try denying it was your team and letting it go?. Laughing  

Guilty people throw out random facts to defend their baseless claims of innocence. You could have been presumed innocent, but then again, you just had to press send didn't you.

Why make all these wild claims about why the world hates your club/team. Can I ask you something?. Is it because you guys suck as a club, because your teams are so dominant, because you're a "98% hispanic club", or is it because you guys have no class.... ? Any of these excuses will do, but I'll only accept one. Don't make it about race, just face it.... nobody is interested. People obviously know the truth, you guys cheat. I actually know 1 the better 08s family very well, they moved their kid from TIGRES to PSG (which is clearly the #1 ranked 08 team in the state). When I asked why they would move from TIGRES, the reply was "too many accusations, quality of coaching, and distance." So you see, you are losing players because of the reputation, which has been verified many times over by several of your former parents/players.  On the subject of PSG, there's no need to drag them into this conversation... they didn't steal or recruit your players. They beat your teams in every age group consistently, and the parents made their own decision to go with PSG (a team very good coaches, elite players, and a pretty clean reputation).

You also missed my point completely about the finances. My point was, your club is very inexpensive compared to most. So if your parents are finding it difficult to pay your fees, why on earth would they leave to other clubs which we've already established cost upwards of 5 times as much? I was simply deflating your accusation that you lost anyone due to price... If you did lose players for this reason, they didn't go to PSG, FCD, Texans, or Solar... that's for sure... Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's also very interesting (somewhat comical) how you quickly tried distancing yourself from the "Dallas Tigres".... even through it's common knowledge that you guys all started out as one club. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but after reading your posts, I know a guilty subject when I see one..

Back to top Go down

Post by 04Soccerdad 8/8/2017, 4:30 pm

This was a simple post looking for players that has strayed way off course. Factsmatter...we get it. You don't like the club. Leave it alone and go be happy where you are at now. Every club will sink or swim when their time comes. We've seen it many times before and will see many more times in the future. If there is nothing more to contribute regarding their search for players or practice, please move on.

04Soccerdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer_mom81 8/8/2017, 7:45 pm

factsmatter wrote:hahahaha.... this is so entertaining. I'm certainly happy that my BB isn't with your club, you don't seem to have any tact or discretion... I find it very unprofessional to air out the clubs dirty laundry, just to try to convince me that your club doesn't cheat by using OLDER players in tournaments where the rosters aren't verified frequently (aka Primetime). Here is some advice: next time you face these accusations, just try denying it was your team and letting it go?. Laughing  

Guilty people throw out random facts to defend their baseless claims of innocence. You could have been presumed innocent, but then again, you just had to press send didn't you.

Why make all these wild claims about why the world hates your club/team. Can I ask you something?. Is it because you guys suck as a club, because your teams are so dominant, because you're a "98% hispanic club", or is it because you guys have no class.... ? Any of these excuses will do, but I'll only accept one. Don't make it about race, just face it.... nobody is interested. People obviously know the truth, you guys cheat. I actually know 1 the better 08s family very well, they moved their kid from TIGRES to PSG (which is clearly the #1 ranked 08 team in the state). When I asked why they would move from TIGRES, the reply was "too many accusations, quality of coaching, and distance." So you see, you are losing players because of the reputation, which has been verified many times over by several of your former parents/players.  On the subject of PSG, there's no need to drag them into this conversation... they didn't steal or recruit your players. They beat your teams in every age group consistently, and the parents made their own decision to go with PSG (a team very good coaches, elite players, and a pretty clean reputation).

You also missed my point completely about the finances. My point was, your club is very inexpensive compared to most. So if your parents are finding it difficult to pay your fees, why on earth would they leave to other clubs which we've already established cost upwards of 5 times as much? I was simply deflating your accusation that you lost anyone due to price... If you did lose players for this reason, they didn't go to PSG, FCD, Texans, or Solar... that's for sure... Very Happy Laughing Laughing Laughing

It's also very interesting (somewhat comical) how you quickly tried distancing yourself from the "Dallas Tigres".... even through it's common knowledge that you guys all started out as one club. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but after reading your posts, I know a guilty subject when I see one..

You are getting even more ridiculous now. Only 2 players of ours went to PSG. PSG recruited our players at Plano Pit while playing in League Elite in the Fall of 2016. We saw and the parents told us the team went up to player A and gave him their phone #. That is the same mother who had an affair with the dad of another player and that's why they left! That is not our dirty laundry, it is known amongst the club. They live very close to where we practice, so it had nothing to do with distance. They even took their 09 son to PSG as well. The other player B, has 2 brothers and a sister still with our club, so I know it wasn't him. 
Obviously you are a disgruntled parent. Hope you can find some happiness in your life. We are running a youth soccer club. It's all about the kids here. Let them be.

Last edited by Soccer_mom81 on 8/8/2017, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit.)

Soccer_mom81
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/8/2017, 8:24 pm

Laughing for the record... My son has never, and will never play for a TIGRES team. Nothing to be disgruntled about, just a citizen doing my duty to warn other parents about your club. This is my final comment. Thanks for showing classless you are to bring those innocent kids into by sharing their initials. That was totally unnecessary and I fear I'm now down into the mud with you by carrying any sort of dialogue. I hope nobody comes to your club, I certainly would hate to be a parent on a team you were the manager for...smh Do you have any decency? Tact? Somethings should just be left unsaid.. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next