Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Notice From League Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Notice From League

4 posters

Go down

Notice From League Empty Notice From League

Post by finish1 10/5/2017, 1:28 pm

If you've seen or read the notice from the league regarding zero tolerance for racial insensitivities, check your in box.

As the child of multiracial parents and married to a third race, I don't get it. We're all pretty much mutts of humanity in this country, so we need to give it a rest already. LOL!

Carry on with your day, live in peace and appreciate that your kids are gifted enough to play a sport for our entertainment. Watch, enjoy, and be proud of them, because when the ride is over, it's never coming back and your actions will remain in the memories of your children beyond your years.

Oh, and one more thing, quit yelling at the refs too. It's really starting to get on my nerves...

finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Notice From League Empty Re: Notice From League

Post by SnookumsConCarne 10/5/2017, 2:39 pm

finish1 wrote:If you've seen or read the notice from the league regarding zero tolerance for racial insensitivities, check your in box.

As the child of multiracial parents and married to a third race, I don't get it. We're all pretty much mutts of humanity in this country, so we need to give it a rest already. LOL!

Carry on with your day, live in peace and appreciate that your kids are gifted enough to play a sport for our entertainment. Watch, enjoy, and be proud of them, because when the ride is over, it's never coming back and your actions will remain in the memories of your children beyond your years.

Oh, and one more thing, quit yelling at the refs too. It's really starting to get on my nerves...

Well said, Sir.
There was a situation of race that came up last weekend during my BB’s game.
Totally ridiculous.

SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by forward thinker 10/9/2017, 3:21 pm

The email kind of surprised me. I was like...wait, what? I am to the point that I tell my son...don't tell me what they are saying on the field. I don't want to know. Some of the things these kids are saying...our coach would have sat us had he heard that stuff during our games when I was in high school. Maybe that's why we stunk up the field? This is Big Boy soccer, as one of the refs told me recently. There is so much profanity on the field. Name calling, bravado, or gamesmanship? You tell me. Players, don't talk to parents. Parents don't talk to players. Parents, don't talk to the other team's parents. And the refs...don't get me started.
forward thinker
forward thinker
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises 10/9/2017, 4:57 pm

finish1 wrote:If you've seen or read the notice from the league regarding zero tolerance for racial insensitivities, check your in box.

Some people yell at refs that know little to nothing of soccer but we have spoken before on this forum about idiot ref calls etc. Most of the time the issue is with thin-skinned refs who spend more time worrying about what spectators say than doing their CHOSEN side jobs correctly. I reall think alot of these refs have no power at home or were picked on in school and know that they have the power on the field and abuse it. But that aside I agree with the rest of your post.
Riquelme Rises
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down