Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Battle for Staying in D1 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Battle for Staying in D1

3 posters

Go down

Battle for Staying in D1 Empty Battle for Staying in D1

Post by Guest 4/7/2011, 10:10 pm

So, if I have done my math correctly, the loser of the Titans v Solar Red game gets relegated. Solar Red could still go if they increase their goal differential. Even better, may Andro Red should let Andro win or tie to protect the clubs bye. Hmmmm.

Back to top Go down

Battle for Staying in D1 Empty Re: Battle for Staying in D1

Post by THE NEEDLE 4/7/2011, 10:39 pm

soccerdad96b wrote:So, if I have done my math correctly, the loser of the Titans v Solar Red game gets relegated. Solar Red could still go if they increase their goal differential. Even better, may Andro Red should let Andro win or tie to protect the clubs bye. Hmmmm.

You are assuming that the club Andromeda will exist and that these coaches and teams will be part of it. That is not very likely.
THE NEEDLE
THE NEEDLE
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hmmmm 4/10/2011, 7:09 pm

Solar 96 will it seems be going academy next year. That leaves Solar red to take the top teams spot. So if they're relegated, they'll just go back too d1. Same with andro (if th
e club survives)

hmmmm
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Racer X 4/10/2011, 8:13 pm

No that is not true. The two bottom teams will be going to D2. Do not think you know what you are saying. Those top teams do not become academy teams, players have the choice now to go and play for an academy teams. Understand now ??

Racer X
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/10/2011, 9:58 pm

Racer X wrote:No that is not true. The two bottom teams will be going to D2. Do not think you know what you are saying. Those top teams do not become academy teams, players have the choice now to go and play for an academy teams. Understand now ??

Correct. The big question now is what and how many players from Solar, FCD and Texans go to USSF Academy. I am guessing about 7 or 8 top players from each club move to academy. Regardless, there will be a bunch of movement. If Andro does indeed collapse, that would have a huge impact. If the Andro academy boys are dispersed throughout the other 3 academy clubs, there will be fewer slots on the academy teams. Buckle up!

Back to top Go down

Post by THE NEEDLE 4/10/2011, 10:46 pm

soccerdad96b wrote:
Racer X wrote:No that is not true. The two bottom teams will be going to D2. Do not think you know what you are saying. Those top teams do not become academy teams, players have the choice now to go and play for an academy teams. Understand now ??

Correct. The big question now is what and how many players from Solar, FCD and Texans go to USSF Academy. I am guessing about 7 or 8 top players from each club move to academy. Regardless, there will be a bunch of movement. If Andro does indeed collapse, that would have a huge impact. If the Andro academy boys are dispersed throughout the other 3 academy clubs, there will be fewer slots on the academy teams. Buckle up!

Precisely. If there are only three academy club/teams, the competition will be turned up a couple notches...for all the age groups.
THE NEEDLE
THE NEEDLE
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Racer X 4/11/2011, 12:25 pm

Most of the academy teams have chosen some of their players to move to those teams and some of those players have already played some games with the academy teams. It will get interesting if Andromeda closes and how the big teams reload with players for the now vacated spots by academy player promotions. Look at the 95 Dallas Texans Red, they won the State Cup for 3 or 4 years and this year did not even qualify for the Dallas Cup and that is from the kids going to academy teams.

So go figure, will the clubs teams hold on to some players to make sure this does not happen to them ?? Interesting ?

Racer X
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down