Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

classic schedules are up for spring Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

classic schedules are up for spring

+6
soccermom97b
scrdad
sokrparent
krowdkontrol
texasoccer
anselansel
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

classic schedules are up for spring Empty classic schedules are up for spring

Post by anselansel 1/11/2012, 10:17 pm

here we go again........
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

classic schedules are up for spring Empty Re: classic schedules are up for spring

Post by texasoccer 1/12/2012, 9:14 am

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?EventID=19308&GroupID=177150&Sex=Boys&Age=11

texasoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

classic schedules are up for spring Empty Re: classic schedules are up for spring

Post by krowdkontrol 1/12/2012, 9:47 am

anselansel wrote:here we go again........

Any predictions now that you had a chance to look at the schedule on how the season will turn out?!?!?
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 1/12/2012, 10:13 am

Any predictions now that you had a chance to look at the schedule on how the season will turn out?!?!?

I would say partain has their work cut out for them
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 1/12/2012, 10:25 am

anselansel wrote:Any predictions now that you had a chance to look at the schedule on how the season will turn out?!?!?

I would agree with you on that one...It’s going to be interesting to see where they end up at season’s end.
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sokrparent 1/12/2012, 4:35 pm

krowdkontrol wrote:
anselansel wrote:Any predictions now that you had a chance to look at the schedule on how the season will turn out?!?!?

I would agree with you on that one...It’s going to be interesting to see where they end up at season’s end.

I'd say look at his teams' history...2000s, 98s, 95s, 90s, 82s, 79s...probably the same.

sokrparent
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 1/12/2012, 4:38 pm

"I'd say look at his teams' history...2000s, 98s, 95s, 90s, 82s, 79s...probably the same."

OK Coach Partain, uh i mean sokrparent, lol
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sokrparent 1/12/2012, 4:43 pm

anselansel wrote:"I'd say look at his teams' history...2000s, 98s, 95s, 90s, 82s, 79s...probably the same."

OK Coach Partain, uh i mean sokrparent, lol

Coach Partain, that's very funny!

sokrparent
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 1/13/2012, 8:26 am

sokrparent wrote:
krowdkontrol wrote:

I'd say look at his teams' history...2000s, 98s, 95s, 90s, 82s, 79s...probably the same.

Well they have a rough schedule ahead of them. They have to play all of the Top 5 teams this spring. Most people thought they would of gone 10-0 with the schedule they had in the fall. IMHO they will be a D1 team next year for U12.
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 1/13/2012, 9:33 am

No bold first week predictions krowdkontrol? sunny
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 1/13/2012, 9:59 am

anselansel wrote:No bold first week predictions krowdkontrol? sunny
First, I want to see how teams fair in the Texas Winter Classic, Xara Winter Cup, Legacy Freedom Cup, and Michael Brown Tournaments. I will share my expertise predictions then after the tournaments have been played. lol!
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 1/13/2012, 10:04 am

Lol, that's my position too!
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 1/13/2012, 12:10 pm

anselansel wrote:Lol, that's my position too!

Glad we can come to an agreement. cheers
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by scrdad 1/17/2012, 8:22 am

What's up with games on both Sat and Sunday, Feb. 25 & 26? The season really can't be extended by a week to avoid that?

scrdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom97b 1/17/2012, 9:11 am

scrdad wrote:What's up with games on both Sat and Sunday, Feb. 25 & 26? The season really can't be extended by a week to avoid that?

Wait until they get a little older...our spring season will be played in 3 weekends...a game Saturday and Sunday all 3 weeks. But...doesn't start until mid-April due to HS
soccermom97b
soccermom97b
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 1/17/2012, 9:15 am

That sucks. A season should be a journey not three crammed in weekends. Also would have liked a weekend free for spring break but noooooooo
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 1/17/2012, 9:25 am

anselansel wrote:That sucks. A season should be a journey not three crammed in weekends. Also would have liked a weekend free for spring break but noooooooo
Too many things going on in spring. The season is usually done before Dallas Cup and than they need the facilities for tournaments starting in May.
Spring break doesn't exist for soccer. I believe Plano scheduled weeknight games during spring break last year.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 1/19/2012, 12:27 pm

Any predictions on the Liverpool's Legacy cup after seeing the accepted team list posted?
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 1/19/2012, 12:39 pm

krowdkontrol wrote:
Any predictions on the Liverpool's Legacy cup after seeing the accepted team list posted?

well i would say that based on classic, DT south is the team to beat. tournaments are hard to call because strange things happen and sometimes strange players show up on teams if you catch my drift.then you have teams like coppell beating the titans who beat them handily. what do you think?
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 1/19/2012, 1:22 pm

anselansel wrote:
krowdkontrol wrote:

well i would say that based on classic, DT south is the team to beat. tournaments are hard to call because strange things happen and sometimes strange players show up on teams if you catch my drift.then you have teams like coppell beating the titans who beat them handily. what do you think?
yeah I agree with you on that....strange things happen in tournaments..Any thoughts on your bb's classic schedule?
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 1/19/2012, 2:18 pm

krowdkontrol wrote:
anselansel wrote:
krowdkontrol wrote:

yeah I agree with you on that....strange things happen in tournaments..Any thoughts on your bb's classic schedule?

well we have 4 tough games in a row and then things get better. hopefully we can follow craft's example Smile
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by krowdkontrol 1/20/2012, 8:40 am

anselansel wrote:
krowdkontrol wrote:
anselansel wrote:
krowdkontrol wrote:

well we have 4 tough games in a row and then things get better. hopefully we can follow craft's example Smile
Our first 2 games should be a walk in the park...the next two they will put up a good fight but we should win and then our schedule goes up and down with easy to challenging games. The game I am waiting for. Is the last game of the season. king
krowdkontrol
krowdkontrol
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 1/20/2012, 8:47 am

krowdkontrol wrote:
anselansel wrote:
krowdkontrol wrote:
anselansel wrote:
krowdkontrol wrote:

Our first 2 games should be a walk in the park...the next two they will put up a good fight but we should win and then our schedule goes up and down with easy to challenging games. The game I am waiting for. Is the last game of the season. king

Who do you play last?
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 0105BOYS 1/20/2012, 10:17 am

Titans would be my guess...so what do I win?
0105BOYS
0105BOYS
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by anselansel 1/20/2012, 10:21 am

0105BOYS wrote:Titans would be my guess...so what do I win?

first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.
anselansel
anselansel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next