Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

1999, 2000 &98's boys Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

1999, 2000 &98's boys

+13
finish1
Joker
jimulon6
soccer98mom
cowpukesfan
burnthestar
allen04
FCD6
hunden97
indyfc
omega striker
Soccerinsanity
football6
17 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

1999, 2000 &98's boys Empty 1999, 2000 &98's boys

Post by football6 3/6/2012, 8:50 am

I will be holding tryouts for 98, 99 2000 boys in allen, Plano and Mckinney areas soon. Please contact me for further information, only looking for players who want to improve their present potential before winning.

football6
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

1999, 2000 &98's boys Empty Re: 1999, 2000 &98's boys

Post by Soccerinsanity 3/6/2012, 11:43 am

If you're starting teams, are you planning to play in PPL?
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

1999, 2000 &98's boys Empty Teams

Post by football6 3/6/2012, 12:42 pm

Soccerinsanity wrote:If you're starting teams, are you planning to play in PPL?

The goal is always to get the players to the highest level possible however, my first goal is to develop these young players and give them a chance to learn the game and make them understand what the game demands and requires from each indiviual to be successful. I have no ego nor do I care about winning but, can I develop players for their goals not mine. There is no difference in playing in classic or PPL because, the game is consistent at both levels as far as technquies etc etc,yes you will encounter different physical attributes or pace but, the GAME itself does not change no does its knowledge. I am not looking to find top class players but players who WANT to learn and show enthusiam, work rate and that mental focus to achieve their goals.

football6
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/6/2012, 1:42 pm

football6 wrote:

The goal is always to get the players to the highest level possible however, my first goal is to develop these young players and give them a chance to learn the game and make them understand what the game demands and requires from each indiviual to be successful. I have no ego nor do I care about winning but, can I develop players for their goals not mine. There is no difference in playing in classic or PPL because, the game is consistent at both levels as far as technquies etc etc,yes you will encounter different physical attributes or pace but, the GAME itself does not change no does its knowledge. I am not looking to find top class players but players who WANT to learn and show enthusiam, work rate and that mental focus to achieve their goals.
well first you do realize this is NTX and a quote taken from good ol' charlie sheen "winning" is whats its all about! not trying to sour your taste buds sir but good luck to you really Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by indyfc 3/6/2012, 1:53 pm

football6 wrote:

A coach who won't answer a question directly.....

affraid Red Flag alert! affraid
indyfc
indyfc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 3/6/2012, 1:56 pm

I think I heard a PPL or similar in that non-sentence? Razz
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

1999, 2000 &98's boys Empty PPL

Post by football6 3/6/2012, 2:03 pm

indyfc wrote:
football6 wrote:

Sorry I was explaining my views on the different leagues however, I would yes rather play in PPL, I have watched classic games all you need is a few mexican lads in the right areas and you will survive.

football6
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by indyfc 3/6/2012, 2:26 pm

football6 wrote:
indyfc wrote:
football6 wrote:

Sorry I was explaining my views on the different leagues however, I would yes rather play in PPL, I have watched classic games all you need is a few mexican lads in the right areas and you will survive.

affraid RED FLAG #2affraid : "few mexican lads in the right areas and you will survive"

Wow, not sure many Mexicans would appreciate your comment. Since you are so quick to explain your views, do you mind elaborating as to what you mean by that comment? Oh and are you specifically referring to Mexicans or are you lumping in kids from El Salvador & Honduras in that group, or are they separate to you?
indyfc
indyfc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hunden97 3/6/2012, 2:55 pm

football6 wrote:
indyfc wrote:
football6 wrote:

Hey brilliant you're not in England, you're in Texas. In case you were not aware, polarizing the second largest demographic in the state and a large driving force in the popularity of "footy" in this state is not very smart. Just saying...
hunden97
hunden97
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by football6 3/6/2012, 4:00 pm

indyfc wrote:
football6 wrote:
indyfc wrote:
football6 wrote:

affraid RED FLAG #2affraid : "few mexican lads in the right areas and you will survive"

Wow, not sure many Mexicans would appreciate your comment. Since you are so quick to explain your views, do you mind elaborating as to what you mean by that comment? Oh and are you specifically referring to Mexicans or are you lumping in kids from El Salvador & Honduras in that group, or are they separate to you?

My comments are not intended to offend anyone and the fact is that I have seen some good Mexican kids play that would help me and the other players to lift there game up.And areas meaning getting those lads in the right positions where they would benefit the team and its success. And yes I know where I live and being in the game here long time, a matter of fact took 8 years off and it hasns't changed much. you like your red flags hope you have enough of them.

football6
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 3/6/2012, 4:02 pm

Wasn't also brilliant to diss the white, blacks, yellows, reds, etc....Because the rest can't play?
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD6 3/6/2012, 4:28 pm

I can only speak for myself, this is a very good coach. He is very demanding and has a lot to offer to players. He has played at every level and has coached at all levels. Will take my player for skills.

FCD6
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 3/6/2012, 4:55 pm

Two avatars with a "6" in them? What's that smell? Does it smell like
Coach around here to anyone else?
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by indyfc 3/6/2012, 5:10 pm

Soccerinsanity wrote:Two avatars with a "6" in them? What's that smell? Does it smell like

In addition to both avatars with "6" in them, they have about the same amount of posts..... Coincidence???

I think not!

Evil or Very Mad Red Flag #3!!! Evil or Very Mad
indyfc
indyfc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by football6 3/6/2012, 10:34 pm

indyfc wrote:
Soccerinsanity wrote:Two avatars with a "6" in them? What's that smell? Does it smell like

In addition to both avatars with "6" in them, they have about the same amount of posts..... Coincidence???

I think not!

Not sure what you mean mate, I don't watch TV or Movies so explain, "Avatars" etc. Do you know anything about this game, played at any level, had kids in it, you seem to think you do. I have been in this country 37 years and America has been good to me, and I have worked, paid my taxes and gone to church and, I am therfore very blessed by somebody more powerful then you so, you can throw as many red flags as you want because I don't care, you are in no postion to judge me. If you think you can do better, then come and show me, come and do a session with my team, let me see how you coach football, I am very open minded person since I don't know everything about coaching and never said I did, I am always willing to learn more. My door is always open for a discussion on football.

football6
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by indyfc 3/6/2012, 11:05 pm

football6 wrote:
indyfc wrote:

I think not!

Not sure what you mean mate, I don't watch TV or Movies so explain, "Avatars" etc. Do you know anything about this game, played at any level, had kids in it, you seem to think you do. I have been in this country 37 years and America has been good to me, and I have worked, paid my taxes and gone to church and, I am therfore very blessed by somebody more powerful then you so, you can throw as many red flags as you want because I don't care, you are in no postion to judge me. If you think you can do better, then come and show me, come and do a session with my team, let me see how you coach football, I am very open minded person since I don't know everything about coaching and never said I did, I am always willing to learn more. My door is always open for a discussion on football.

First of all, I am not your mate. Second of all, I have a very little interest in how long you have been in the country, whether you watch tv or movies or not, if you paid your taxes or not or whether you know more about soccer than I do.

What I am interested in is calling out bs when I think I see it, and I think I see it coming from your posts. Right, wrong or indifferent, I will come on here and say what I want when I want. This is what this forum is for. If you don't like it, well that's just too bad.

If people are interested in you, then what I say here won't stop them from coming to you.

Best of luck to you!
indyfc
indyfc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

1999, 2000 &98's boys Empty bs

Post by football6 3/6/2012, 11:27 pm

indyfc wrote:
football6 wrote:
indyfc wrote:

I think not!

First of all, I am not your mate. Second of all, I have a very little interest in how long you have been in the country, whether you watch tv or movies or not, if you paid your taxes or not or whether you know more about soccer than I do.

What I am interested in is calling out bs when I think I see it, and I think I see it coming from your posts. Right, wrong or indifferent, I will come on here and say what I want when I want. This is what this forum is for. If you don't like it, well that's just too bad.

If people are interested in you, then what I say here won't stop them from coming to you.

Best of luck to you!

The last person who would BS is me, I don't steal money from people, I know the parents want the best for their kids, nor do I ever do private clinics,that to me is robbery, and I have a real job too, so, wants your problem in what I said that you think its BS. You can say what you want you MATE but, be careful who you say it too, you don't even know me Mate. I don't talk BS when it comes to football. I don't care if people come to me or not, thats football like any other business. Its my first attampt working with this forum and its a nightmare, all I did was put a post on tryouts and I had to get involved with someone like you, no thanks, you can keep your forum I can players without it. Have a nice life MATE.

football6
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 3/7/2012, 9:11 am

So if you want to post for tryouts, why not put your real name on it? Put your plans, and don't worry about the rest?
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 3/7/2012, 9:25 am

i always laugh when these"superman" posters come here. they have all the answers, experience and know how and will set things straight. of course they won't post a name, direction, credentials, future plan or even team name. what a crock

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 3/7/2012, 12:13 pm

He did put his info on a different thread.

http://www.txsoccer.info/t4821-looking-for-98-boys-aesc-now-for-new-season
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by burnthestar 3/7/2012, 2:53 pm

football6, I really do hope you succeed.
European, Middle-Eastern, African, Latin American, whatever...... welcome.
(I'm pretty sure I've pissed someone off by not mentioning their country or continent. Hell, everyone gets pissed off about something on this forum).
I'm pretty sure that no malice was intended by that "Mexican" statement.
Good luck, MATE (and no guys, not that kind of MATE). LOL!!!
burnthestar
burnthestar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by football6 3/7/2012, 8:25 pm

burnthestar wrote:football6, I really do hope you succeed.
(I'm pretty sure I've pissed someone off by not mentioning their country or continent. Hell, everyone gets pissed off about something on this forum).

Thank you sir and yes, there was no malice intended by my "Mexican Statement as , I myself am of East Indian decent and faced predjuiced in England playing football in my era,that's why I left to go abroad, part of life which I had to accept but, its better living here then in jolly ole England, USA has given me a good life and am truly lucky and blessed. By the way the definition of "Mate" in England is a buddy, friend or pal and also used as when you don't know someone. Life is good my friend and I wish you and your family the same.

football6
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by burnthestar 3/8/2012, 6:22 am

football6 wrote:
burnthestar wrote:football6, I really do hope you succeed.

Thank you sir and yes, there was no malice intended by my "Mexican Statement as , I myself am of East Indian decent and faced predjuiced in England playing football in my era,that's why I left to go abroad, part of life which I had to accept but, its better living here then in jolly ole England, USA has given me a good life and am truly lucky and blessed. By the way the definition of "Mate" in England is a buddy, friend or pal and also used as when you don't know someone. Life is good my friend and I wish you and your family the same.

LOL!!! Yes, I know what "Mate" means to the British.
Just keeping it light just in case some Neanderthal decides to make a rude comment about it. Again, good luck sir.
lol!
burnthestar
burnthestar
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 3/8/2012, 7:01 am

Last edited by cowpukesfan on 5/16/2012, 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author