Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

1999, 2000 &98's boys - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

1999, 2000 &98's boys

+13
finish1
Joker
jimulon6
soccer98mom
cowpukesfan
burnthestar
allen04
FCD6
hunden97
indyfc
omega striker
Soccerinsanity
football6
17 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

1999, 2000 &98's boys - Page 2 Empty Re: 1999, 2000 &98's boys

Post by cowpukesfan 3/8/2012, 7:10 am

:lol!:

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer98mom 3/8/2012, 9:30 am

indyfc wrote:
football6 wrote:
indyfc wrote:
Soccerinsanity wrote:Two avatars with a "6" in them? What's that smell? Does it smell like
Coach around here to anyone else?

In addition to both avatars with "6" in them, they have about the same amount of posts..... Coincidence???

I think not!

Evil or Very Mad Red Flag #3!!! Evil or Very Mad

Not sure what you mean mate, I don't watch TV or Movies so explain, "Avatars" etc. Do you know anything about this game, played at any level, had kids in it, you seem to think you do. I have been in this country 37 years and America has been good to me, and I have worked, paid my taxes and gone to church and, I am therfore very blessed by somebody more powerful then you so, you can throw as many red flags as you want because I don't care, you are in no postion to judge me. If you think you can do better, then come and show me, come and do a session with my team, let me see how you coach football, I am very open minded person since I don't know everything about coaching and never said I did, I am always willing to learn more. My door is always open for a discussion on football.

First of all, I am not your mate. Second of all, I have a very little interest in how long you have been in the country, whether you watch tv or movies or not, if you paid your taxes or not or whether you know more about soccer than I do.

What I am interested in is calling out bs when I think I see it, and I think I see it coming from your posts. Right, wrong or indifferent, I will come on here and say what I want when I want. This is what this forum is for. If you don't like it, well that's just too bad.

If people are interested in you, then what I say here won't stop them from coming to you.

Best of luck to you!

soccer98mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jimulon6 3/8/2012, 3:39 pm

"Its my first attampt working with this forum and its a nightmare"

--welcome to the forum, mate. Welcome to the forum.

jimulon6
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Joker 3/9/2012, 12:30 pm

lol! WTF?
Joker
Joker
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cowpukesfan 3/9/2012, 12:35 pm

:joker:

cowpukesfan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by football6 3/11/2012, 6:41 pm

soccer98mom wrote:
indyfc wrote:
football6 wrote:
indyfc wrote:
Soccerinsanity wrote:Two avatars with a "6" in them? What's that smell? Does it smell like

In addition to both avatars with "6" in them, they have about the same amount of posts..... Coincidence???

I think not!

Not sure what you mean mate, I don't watch TV or Movies so explain, "Avatars" etc. Do you know anything about this game, played at any level, had kids in it, you seem to think you do. I have been in this country 37 years and America has been good to me, and I have worked, paid my taxes and gone to church and, I am therfore very blessed by somebody more powerful then you so, you can throw as many red flags as you want because I don't care, you are in no postion to judge me. If you think you can do better, then come and show me, come and do a session with my team, let me see how you coach football, I am very open minded person since I don't know everything about coaching and never said I did, I am always willing to learn more. My door is always open for a discussion on football.

First of all, I am not your mate. Second of all, I have a very little interest in how long you have been in the country, whether you watch tv or movies or not, if you paid your taxes or not or whether you know more about soccer than I do.

What I am interested in is calling out bs when I think I see it, and I think I see it coming from your posts. Right, wrong or indifferent, I will come on here and say what I want when I want. This is what this forum is for. If you don't like it, well that's just too bad.

If people are interested in you, then what I say here won't stop them from coming to you.

Best of luck to you!

I am sorry, I have a better word for you then a mate how about a "Wanker", don't talk to me about football because you have no CLUE. You should stick to to Baseball, Basketball and American Football, Robotic sports that you will probaley understand because my game, the really football played with feet is to intelligent for you. Lets see, In American football you have Offensive and defensive coordinators calling in the plays from the side lines or the booth this to me is robotic, in Baseball the catcher is wiggling his fingers to tell the Pitcher what balls to throw and then the base coaches are telling runners when to run or stop, and in Basketball you have 3-4 coaches to manage 5 players on the court and then call a time out to do a chalk board chat, now I respect each sport and I understand each sport has its different tactical needs but, in my confused football you have to have intelligence, its a game of making decisions on your own without any help from the coaches because, there is NO robotic action involved once the games starts, meaning a coach can't stop a game and send in information, or call his players in for chalk board talk till half time. You understand? You will never win this battle with me Kracker boy? Wrong person to piss off you started it I am going to finish it off. I think I am starting to like the forum because of people like you maybe I can educate you some, thick skin I have and mean the "HONEY BADGER"

football6
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by indyfc 3/12/2012, 1:31 pm

football6 wrote:
soccer98mom wrote:
indyfc wrote:
football6 wrote:
indyfc wrote:

I think not!

Best of luck to you!

I am sorry, I have a better word for you then a mate how about a "Wanker", don't talk to me about football because you have no CLUE. You should stick to to Baseball, Basketball and American Football, Robotic sports that you will probaley understand because my game, the really football played with feet is to intelligent for you. Lets see, In American football you have Offensive and defensive coordinators calling in the plays from the side lines or the booth this to me is robotic, in Baseball the catcher is wiggling his fingers to tell the Pitcher what balls to throw and then the base coaches are telling runners when to run or stop, and in Basketball you have 3-4 coaches to manage 5 players on the court and then call a time out to do a chalk board chat, now I respect each sport and I understand each sport has its different tactical needs but, in my confused football you have to have intelligence, its a game of making decisions on your own without any help from the coaches because, there is NO robotic action involved once the games starts, meaning a coach can't stop a game and send in information, or call his players in for chalk board talk till half time. You understand? You will never win this battle with me Kracker boy? Wrong person to piss off you started it I am going to finish it off. I think I am starting to like the forum because of people like you maybe I can educate you some, thick skin I have and mean the "HONEY BADGER"

Wow! You just don't know when to stop do you??? "Wanker??" In addition to your God Complex, are you also a pervert? I would definetely keep my kids away from you if the best word you could come up with on a youth soccer forum is "Wanker".

Funny that you responded to my post back on Tuesday March 6th and then you just had to respond to it again yesterday.

Just let it go man....
indyfc
indyfc
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by football6 3/13/2012, 1:49 pm

indyfc wrote:
football6 wrote:
soccer98mom wrote:
indyfc wrote:
football6 wrote:
indyfc wrote:

I think not!

Best of luck to you!

Wow! You just don't know when to stop do you??? "Wanker??" In addition to your God Complex, are you also a pervert? I would definetely keep my kids away from you if the best word you could come up with on a youth soccer forum is "Wanker".

Funny that you responded to my post back on Tuesday March 6th and then you just had to respond to it again yesterday.

Just let it go man....

I am sorry that was not called for, I should know better then to get dragged into this. a red card for me and the end of chatting on this forum, it tends to bring the worst out of me listening to people in regards to football.

football6
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 3/13/2012, 4:03 pm

FB6, you can't red card yourself and hit the bench. Get back in there! All this stuff is tongue in cheek anyways. All part of the game, Wanker! Very Happy
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by football6 3/13/2012, 7:12 pm

finish1 wrote:FB6, you can't red card yourself and hit the bench. Get back in there! All this stuff is tongue in cheek anyways. All part of the game, Wanker! Very Happy

Tongue or cheek, I was in the wrong in acting unprofessionally, its not me, and I do apologize if I have offended anyone. Believe it or not it bothers me that I wrote those e-mails, and people have the right to say what they want or how they think, its not my place to judge them or criticize how they feel. All I was interested in was some 98's boys who wanted to play at a higher level and get some good coaching that's all. I needed players with a good work ethic and who loved to play football and wanted to learn and move forward that's all. But, someone has to come along and say this is ALL BS, when that person doesn't even know me.Well, I care alot about my players and the responsibilities I have to them and their parents and this is not about money as I work for a living too during the day.

I think this forum is good and some people talk some good football sense, an example is where I read a coach punished his players for losing a game and made them run after the game,not a good quality in coaching, what was the purpose and what did the players gain? Did they lose because of lack of thier fitness or maybe it could be the wrong tactical decision by the coach. I know when my 96 boys got beat in a game, afterwards I told them it was my fault because I made the wrong tactical decision in our formation.

The success to youth coaching is understanding what their strenghts and weaknesses are as indiviuals and as a team,and then understanding when you win or lose why? A coach only has 3 hours a week to master three key issues: 1. Technical.2 Tactical and 3. Fitness and these 3 components are crucial not forgetting set plays. Therefore I believe that a team that is playing select football and parents paying that money they should be training three times a week at least but, that is not possible because kids do other sports, which I have no problem with as I did.

Thank you and once again I apologize for my unprofessional behaviour towards this forum.

football6
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AND! 3/13/2012, 10:10 pm

football6 wrote:
soccer98mom wrote:
indyfc wrote:
football6 wrote:
indyfc wrote:

I think not!

Best of luck to you!

" I know when my 96 boys got beat in a game, afterwards I told them it was my fault because I made the wrong tactical decision in our formation. " What happened to them thinking for themselves intelligently? Why didn't they make the adjustments during the game? Seems robotic to me. LOL
Lets not DISRESPECT Football and basketball just because you may not play or like the sport. If soccer is a "Thinking Mans" sport, then football and basketball are also thinking man sports. Lets look at the position of a linebacker in american football. On every play he has to analyze many things and make split second decisions while sacrificing his body 100%. Nothing robotic. Each Basketball player have split second decision to make on offense and defense the whole game. Coaches input in basketball is totally overrated. Basketball and soccer are very similar in the way they are played. Overlaps, give and goes, Triangle passes and switch field, 1 v 1, etc. Basketball and Football decisions are made at a much quicker rate against a much higher level of athlete.. My kids only play soccer, but think it very ignorant to promote one sport by disrespecting AMERICANS and their sports . Yes it SOUNDS like you were taking a pot shot at AMERICANS while you were trying to get some AMERICANS to bring their kid/s to you to train/coach. The truth comes out.
AND!
AND!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Offsidesdad 3/14/2012, 1:13 am

Thought this was a soccer forum?? Yes, football much more intelligent. Lol. Just go hang out with the volunteer coaches from Coppell. An 8 year old quarterback taken out via stretcher/911 because Dad (volunteer coach) demanded his son make a play after enduring 3 concussions (total that season). Yeah, I think my bb is safer with a licensed soccer coach. Any pro-football player will tell you to keep your bb out of football until at least 8th grade. I don't mind being insulted. I'll take that any day over an American father who lives vicariously through their bb.

Offsidesdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AND! 3/14/2012, 8:31 am

football6 wrote:
soccer98mom wrote:
indyfc wrote:
football6 wrote:
indyfc wrote:

I think not!

Best of luck to you!

" I know when my 96 boys got beat in a game, afterwards I told them it was my fault because I made the wrong tactical decision in our formation. " What happened to them thinking for themselves intelligently? Why didn't they make the adjustments during the game? Seems robotic to me mate. LOL
Lets not DISRESPECT Football and basketball just because you may not play or like the sport. If soccer is a "Thinking Mans" sport, then football and basketball are also thinking man sports. Lets look at the position of a linebacker in american football. On every play he has to analyze many things and make split second decisions while sacrificing his body 100%. Nothing robotic. Each Basketball player have split second decision to make on offense and defense the whole game. Coaches input in basketball is totally overrated. Basketball and soccer are very similar in the way they are played. Overlaps, give and goes, Triangle passes and switch field, 1 v 1, etc. Basketball and Football decisions are made at a much quicker rate against a much higher level of athlete.. My kids only play soccer, but think it very ignorant to promote one sport by disrespecting AMERICANS and their sports . Yes it SOUNDS like you were taking a pot shot at AMERICANS while you were trying to get some AMERICANS to bring their kid/s to you to train/coach. The truth comes out.
AND!
AND!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 3/14/2012, 9:07 am

AND! is your late birth year '00 playing in any tourneys locally? Playing up as a guest player in the Dallas Cup?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by AND! 3/14/2012, 9:58 am

finish1 wrote:AND! is your late birth year '00 playing in any tourneys locally? Playing up as a guest player in the Dallas Cup?
Yes
AND!
AND!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 3/14/2012, 10:32 am

Would like to see him play. Which team?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/14/2012, 1:46 pm

finish1 wrote:AND! is your late birth year '00 playing in any tourneys locally? Playing up as a guest player in the Dallas Cup?
so his bb is a late year 00' meaning he plays for the 01's? there isnt any 00' guesting with any of the 3 99's DC teams that i know of? scratch
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 3/15/2012, 7:00 am

omega striker wrote:
so his bb is a late year 00' meaning he plays for the 01's? there isnt any 00' guesting with any of the 3 99's DC teams that i know of? scratch

Yes, we can eliminate the 3 Dallas teams, as well as, Mexico, England, and all states West. Forget Chicago and Florida, too. Given his proclivity for Georgia, my guess is NASA Elite. Prediction: He won't make it out of Bracket C and will go home empty handed...again. Very Happy
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/15/2012, 7:18 pm

finish1 wrote:
omega striker wrote:

Yes, we can eliminate the 3 Dallas teams, as well as, Mexico, England, and all states West. Forget Chicago and Florida, too. Given his proclivity for Georgia, my guess is NASA Elite. Prediction: He won't make it out of Bracket C and will go home empty handed...again. Very Happy
affraid drunken lol!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by AND! 3/15/2012, 8:00 pm

omega striker wrote:
finish1 wrote:
omega striker wrote:

affraid drunken lol!

Thats my prediction too. LOL, LOL. But who cares about wins and loses. His hands will be filled with the fact that he played in Dallas Cup up two age groups. Try that with your bb. LOLOLOLOL afro afro afro afro
AND!
AND!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/15/2012, 8:21 pm

AND! wrote:
omega striker wrote:
finish1 wrote:
omega striker wrote:

affraid drunken lol!

Thats my prediction too. LOL, LOL. But who cares about wins and loses. His hands will be filled with the fact that he played in Dallas Cup up two age groups. Try that with your bb. LOLOLOLOL afro afro afro afro
well first off your BB on a 99 roster is unconfirmed? scratch guess only one of our bbs will see DC action? Laughing
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by AND! 3/15/2012, 8:32 pm

afro afro afro afro
omega striker wrote:
AND! wrote:
omega striker wrote:
finish1 wrote:
omega striker wrote:

affraid drunken lol!

well first off your BB on a 99 roster is unconfirmed? scratch guess only one of our bbs will see DC action? Laughing

Omega Striker.... LOL bb battle......Did your bb play up two in top bracket at Disney Yet( Two years in a row) and Get to the Finals. LOLOL. Does your bb even play up at all. How did this post change to being about my bb? Must be some hatin in the air. Keep up the good work Omega Striker. Oh yeah, Who is your bb.....Who cares.LOL afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
AND!
AND!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 3/15/2012, 9:41 pm

AND! wrote: afro afro afro afro
omega striker wrote:
AND! wrote:
omega striker wrote:
finish1 wrote:
omega striker wrote:

affraid drunken lol!

Omega Striker.... LOL bb battle......Did your bb play up two in top bracket at Disney Yet( Two years in a row) and Get to the Finals. LOLOL. Does your bb even play up at all. How did this post change to being about my bb? Must be some hatin in the air. Keep up the good work Omega Striker. Oh yeah, Who is your bb.....Who cares.LOL afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
LOL not hatin at all bro but would like to see your BB play, especially if hes that good? my BB is a bench warmer at best in PPL Sad so which team is he guest playing so i can and cheer for him! Cool
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by AND! 3/15/2012, 11:23 pm

omega striker wrote:
AND! wrote: afro afro afro afro
omega striker wrote:
AND! wrote:
omega striker wrote:
finish1 wrote:
omega striker wrote:

affraid drunken lol!

LOL not hatin at all bro but would like to see your BB play, especially if hes that good? my BB is a bench warmer at best in PPL Sad so which team is he guest playing so i can and cheer for him! Cool
afro afro afro afro
Thought your bb was playing in Dallas cup? What team? I didnt say anything about how good he was, i just said he played up at Disney the last two years, after your bragging about your bb playing at DC.. I really dont think playing at Dallas Cup is such a big thing, its just another tournament that i would prefer not to travel to. But it will be fun for my bb. NO HATIN ALLOWED afro afro
AND!
AND!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 3/16/2012, 11:24 am

AND!, your bb is a '00 birth year, so technically he's playing up 1 year in the tournament and playing down in league play. In 2010 You lost in the finals last year against one or our local teams, Andromeda. In 2011, your team didn't make it out of bracket play (lost all your games), including a 3-0 loss by another local team Barcelona. Playing up in Georgia is not the same as playing up in NTX (or even your own age group). I love you

I agree with OS, would love to see your bb play. Bracket C will be very competitive in the DC.

No one is hatin' on you, bro. You come on here and brag about how great your bb is and how you get to travel for free. So far, I haven't seen proof of what you're statin'. Speaking of travel, you previoulsy stated you live in Irving. But, you're right, DC is probably not going to be a prefered travel destination for you. clown
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by AND! 3/16/2012, 1:28 pm

finish1 wrote:
AND!, your bb is a '00 birth year, so technically he's playing up 1 year in the tournament and playing down in league play. In 2010 You lost in the finals last year against one or our local teams, Andromeda. In 2011, your team didn't make it out of bracket play (lost all your games), including a 3-0 loss by another local team Barcelona. Playing up in Georgia is not the same as playing up in NTX (or even your own age group). I love you

I agree with OS, would love to see your bb play. Bracket C will be very competitive in the DC.

No one is hatin' on you, bro. You come on here and brag about how great your bb is and how you get to travel for free. So far, I haven't seen proof of what you're statin'. Speaking of travel, you previoulsy stated you live in Irving. But, you're right, DC is probably not going to be a prefered travel destination for you. clown
afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL.
AWWWW Your still talking about my bb, thanks. Playing up down around.LOL LOL Still plays up in league play. And " Technically" since his birth Date falls after "July 31" he is playing up two. Genius. Yea yea, they did loss by one to Andromeda and they did loss to Barcelona, But they did do the BEST against the winning team, Chicago Magic, better than any Dallas team. Right? How did Barcelona do against the Magic. When they play Barcelona they were out and the coach played players that didn't get playing time during the rest of the tournament. You only show that u13 wherever is about the same. I know the u13 players in many states and they are about the same. Dallas's only previous advantage was that it was close to Mexico. And had many "unregulated" kids. FC dallas has taken all of the edge that "Dallas" had in the past. Don't hate Motivate. How did this post get to be about my bb. I will be selling tickets to the game when my bb enters the field. Autographs will be free if you are under 15.LOLOLOLOL afro afro afro afro
AND!
AND!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next