Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

PA 2001s Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

PA 2001s

4 posters

Go down

PA 2001s Empty PA 2001s

Post by goscore! 4/25/2012, 7:37 am

From the nothing thread:
PG-Boy wrote:FCD had their top 40+ '01s training together tonight. It was quite a sight at the FCD complex. Kinda festive, too. Seeing Bazan's, Pino's, Kangs', Waters', Che's, Vedrals', et al, boys kickin' it together, was cool. Coaches, everywhere, observing. The FCD '01 boys from all over the metroplex seemed to be having a ball. Lots of smiles after a brisk work-out.

Great weather and perfectly manicured fields. Parents and siblings buzzing everywhere. The only thing missing were the snack vendors.

Was this for the PA 01? There's hardly any info out on it. In fact I heard that there won't be a standard tryout, kids will be reccommended by their current coach, then they'll choose from those kids. Question though, does that mean the kids will all be current players with that club? What if someone wanted to be on one club team, and a different club's PA team? Is that allowed?

goscore!
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

PA 2001s Empty Re: PA 2001s

Post by PG-Boy 4/26/2012, 5:12 am

Was it for the new PA program? Probably. A definite atmosphere of excitement was buzzing.

I'm a parent, so I don't speak for the club.

FCD has periodic similar PDP sessions, usually Sunday mornings at an empty soccer complex, throughout the year, but this one "felt" different. Even the boys knew it was different, so they were out on the pitch with an extra spritely step with a huge audience of parents and (important) coaches. The bulk of the boys were Bazan's and Pino's. But the secondary and tertiary squads have some high quality boys, too. Several stood out prominently.

My guess is the boys on existing FCD squads will get the first-look (naturally) and nods. My guess is also that the bulk of the new teams will come from existing FCD kids. Then when open try-outs commence the club will find new diamonds with the talent and commitment needed to round-out the new PA squads. The new blood will further enhance the existing talent, so undoubtedly the club will be open to finding confident and skillful kids.

It's going to be up to you, the parent to reach out to the Big 4 to solicit a try-out. If you're interested in PA for your boy, don't wait, be proactive now. Contact coaching directors of the Big 4 and make sure you get your bb into the try-outs. Look up their names and phone numbers on their websites. This is a golden opportunity to get a talented bb into a PA program early. It will be much more difficult later to crack the barrier. It doesn't matter which Big 4 club. Try 'em all.

As for playing on one club team (say, as an example, Liverpool, AYSES, Wizards, etc.), but playing on a different club's (one of the Big 4) PA team… I don't know the rule here. I don't have a clue. My personal guess is that it won't work for two major reasons; (1) a parent would have to pay TWO club fees. This would make it crazily expensive. (2) The Big 4 will want you in their club system so your bb learns their particular style of play. You'll have to ask the coaching directors for a precise answer.

Short answer; actively start calling the coaching directors of the Big 4. Call now, or you'll miss the bus. The window of opportunity will only be cracked for a short duration. Its like any investment in life, get in early for bigger return later. The longer you wait to invest, the smaller the return.
PG-Boy
PG-Boy
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 4/26/2012, 5:59 am

PG-Boy wrote:Was it for the new PA program? Probably. A definite atmosphere of excitement was buzzing.

FCD has periodic similar PDP sessions, usually Sunday mornings at an empty soccer complex, throughout the year, but this one "felt" different. Even the boys knew it was different, so they were out on the pitch with an extra spritely step with a huge audience of parents and (important) coaches. The bulk of the boys were Bazan's and Pino's. But the secondary and tertiary squads have some high quality boys, too. Several stood out prominently.

My guess is the boys on existing FCD squads will get the first-look (naturally) and nods. My guess is also that the bulk of the new teams will come from existing FCD kids. Then when open try-outs commence the club will find new diamonds with the talent and commitment needed to round-out the new PA squads. The new blood will further enhance the existing talent, so undoubtedly the club will be open to finding confident and skillful kids.

It's going to be up to you, the parent to reach out to the Big 4 to solicit a try-out. If you're interested in PA for your boy, don't wait, be proactive now. Contact coaching directors of the Big 4 and make sure you get your bb into the try-outs. Look up their names and phone numbers on their websites. This is a golden opportunity to get a talented bb into a PA program early. It will be much more difficult later to crack the barrier. It doesn't matter which Big 4 club. Try 'em all.

As for playing on one club team (say, as an example, Liverpool, AYSES, Wizards, etc.), but playing on a different club's (one of the Big 4) PA team… I don't know the rule here. I don't have a clue. My personal guess is that it won't work for two major reasons; (1) a parent would have to pay TWO club fees. This would make it crazily expensive. (2) The Big 4 will want you in their club system so your bb learns their particular style of play. You'll have to ask the coaching directors for a precise answer.

Short answer; actively start calling the coaching directors of the Big 4. Call now, or you'll miss the bus. The window of opportunity will only be cracked for a short duration. Its like any investment in life, get in early for bigger return later. The longer you wait to invest, the smaller the return.
the answer is... yes you can be on a team from another smaller club or independant and still play for one of the big 4 in PA, FCD PA is free so only one team fee there if your playing for another team it was done this season with FCD so its a go!

Back to top Go down

Post by hunden97 4/26/2012, 8:44 am

The Boss wrote:
PG-Boy wrote:Was it for the new PA program? Probably. A definite atmosphere of excitement was buzzing.

the answer is... yes you can be on a team from another smaller club or independant and still play for one of the big 4 in PA, FCD PA is free so only one team fee there if your playing for another team it was done this season with FCD so its a go!

Will the teams be age pure? Only 01 birth years together, 00's only with 00's?
hunden97
hunden97
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ontherightside 4/26/2012, 9:50 am

If these U11 and U12 PA teams are truly a part of the TEPAL league, then the answer is yes for age pure and no for being dual-rostered with different clubs.

See the TEPAL rules.

ontherightside
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down