Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Fall League? Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Fall League?

+18
Ochocinco
Firewater
kruegerc
moveyourfeet
newton heath FC
Sprint
finish1
Number13
NicoleJames
sukiakiman
allen04
EAL League Advisor
ricky jones
4theluvofthegame
PremierLeagueFan
SDadX2
lampard8
TSSC North
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fall League? Empty Fall League?

Post by TSSC North 7/7/2013, 1:48 pm

Which league will teams play in this fall?

Returning to EAL?

Try CFBAL?

SDL?

TSSC North
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Fall League? Empty Re: Fall League?

Post by lampard8 7/15/2013, 4:33 pm

PYL is recruiting hard to build and grow the age 04 age group. here are some of the details:
DIVISION FORMAT COST FIELD SIZE GOAL SIZE BALL SIZE DURATION OFFSIDES
Under 6 7v7 $500 30 x 50 6 x 12 3 10 Min. Qtrs. No
Under 7 7v7 $500 30 x 50 6 x 21 3 10 Min. Qtrs. No
Under 8 9v9 $600 50 x 80 7 x 21 3 25 Min. Halves. Yes
Under 9 9v9 $600 50 x 80 7 x 21 4 25 Min. Halves. Yes
Under 10 11v11 $600 80 x 115 8 x 24 4 25 Min. Halves. Yes
Under 11 11v11 $600 80 x 115 8 x 24 4 30 Min. Halves. Yes
Under 12 11v11 $600 80 x 115 8 x 24 4 30 Min. Halves. Yes
Under 13 11v11 $600 80 x 115 8 x 24 5 30 Min. Halves. Yes
Under 14 11v11 $600 80 x 115 8 x 24 5 35 Min. Halves. Yes

lampard8
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 7/23/2013, 11:15 am

[quote="runningw"]Which league will teams play in this fall?

quote]

Solar Red is playing Primetime TBPL

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Fall League? Empty Texas Boys Premier League

Post by PremierLeagueFan 7/23/2013, 1:32 pm

Congratulations Solar Red for being invited to the Texas Boys Premier League. As an invitation only League it will challenge you every week and will give you the opportunity to develop your players at a high level. I am looking forward to this years TBPL team lineup as I have been quite impressed by the top tier of the 04 division and their quality of play in League and Tournament fixtures.

One can honestly say that the Elite teams in North Texas Soccer are continuing to raise the bar for the State and the nation and the 04 division is keeping the tradition going strong.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 7/23/2013, 3:05 pm

PremierLeagueFan wrote:Congratulations Solar Red for being invited to the Texas Boys Premier League. As an invitation only League it will challenge you every week and will give you the opportunity to develop your players at a high level. I am looking forward to this years TBPL team lineup as I have been quite impressed by the top tier of the 04 division and their quality of play in League and Tournament fixtures.

One can honestly say that the Elite teams in North Texas Soccer are continuing to raise the bar for the State and the nation and the 04 division is keeping the tradition going strong.

This sounds very "elite". I like how you are using the word invitation only league to make it appear more special than it really is. My sons team is on the list of teams planning on playing in it but based on the lineup of teams I have heard are playing in it will fall short to other leagues in the area this year and definitely fall short than what it was last couple years.

Guess will have to wait till the Spring to see if the "elite" teams will all play together in this age group.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 7/23/2013, 3:18 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:Congratulations Solar Red for being invited to the Texas Boys Premier League. As an invitation only League it will challenge you every week and will give you the opportunity to develop your players at a high level. I am looking forward to this years TBPL team lineup as I have been quite impressed by the top tier of the 04 division and their quality of play in League and Tournament fixtures.

This sounds very "elite".  I like how you are using the word invitation only league to make it appear more special than it really is.  My sons team is on the list of teams planning on playing in it but based on the lineup of teams I have heard are playing in it will fall short to other leagues in the area this year and definitely fall short than what it was last couple years.

Guess will have to wait till the Spring to see if the "elite" teams will all play together in this age group.  

Now this is interesting. So, is your BB's team playing in it or not? Unless I've been told wrong information from various coach's and managers, your own top 10 ranking will only be lacking 1 and maybe 2 teams from the league. If one of those 2 teams decides to play, I would say it will be pretty good competition. I have yet to hear of another league that has more committed top teams. Carry on though.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 7/23/2013, 3:49 pm

Yes my sons team is in it to win it!!!!!!!

All my contacts are telling me that only a couple teams are committed to PT, with couple committed to EAL and one to SDL.

So you can carry on.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 7/23/2013, 3:57 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:Yes my sons team is in it to win it!!!!!!!

All my contacts are telling me that only a couple teams are committed to PT, with couple committed to EAL and one to SDL.  

So you can carry on.

No offense, but I don't believe your sons team is registered. But if so, great!! Feel free to come introduce yourself. Just stay away from some of our crazed parents. Especially the one who posts on the board. That guy is nuts Very Happy 

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 7/23/2013, 4:07 pm

Believe what you would like, Suki we are playing in it right?

Hard to come say hi to you when you are over coaching your BBs team. I'm not allowed over there on that sideline. Suki, Joshisa, I and Sprint get to watch from the other side.

I'm sure you will deny you don't coach from over there but when both teams parents can hear you screaming from that side I think it's called coaching.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ricky jones 7/23/2013, 4:19 pm

Solar Red is the best team - but EAL will once again be the best league from top to bottom.
Several teams have committed.
ricky jones
ricky jones
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 7/23/2013, 4:23 pm

What league is your team playing in Ricky?
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 7/23/2013, 4:23 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:Believe what you would like, Suki we are playing in it right?

Hard to come say hi to you when you are over coaching your BBs team.   I'm not allowed over there on that sideline.  Suki, Joshisa, I and Sprint get to watch from the other side.  

I'm sure you will deny you don't coach from over there but when both teams parents can hear you screaming from that side I think it's called coaching.

Uh Suki's '05 team will not be in the league. While I look older than my age, I'm not as old as Coach O. I only scream at my son out of love:lol: Obviously you know who I am, then again, I've never tried to hide it. I'm all over the place, so there will be plenty of time for you to say hi.

Also, would seem to me that since your BB's team is "committed" you would promote the others to join in, no? Before we made our decision, there was only one team that had registered with EAL and others with Primetime. Seemed the logical choice, but we will see.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 7/23/2013, 4:30 pm

ricky jones wrote:
Solar Red is the best team - but EAL will once again be the best league from top to bottom.

Ricky,

I hate to tell you it's only because SR has 2 coaches screaming as opposed to just one like the other teams. Unfortunate that my man/woman 4TLUV has provided the secret to all, but it was bound to come out sooner or later.

Cheers to 4TLUV!!!

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 7/23/2013, 4:30 pm

Things change quickly around here. You need to get the 411 on Suki, our BBs are joining forces on Galls 04s. It worked for odyssey 03 and we are adopting it too by adding a couple of the top 05 players to play {technically we had 05s before but are adding more this season}.

As for promoting, that's not my style. I will promote and cheer my BB all day long but on here I stick to the rankings and reporting the facts or gossip I get from all my friends.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 7/23/2013, 4:37 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:Things change quickly around here.  You need to get the 411 on Suki, our BBs are joining forces on Galls 04s.  It worked for odyssey 03 and we are adopting it too by adding a couple of the top 05 players to play {technically we had 05s before but are adding more this season}.

As for promoting, that's not my style.  I will promote and cheer my BB all day long but on here I stick to the rankings and reporting the facts or gossip I get from all my friends.

Good to hear. I have several friends on Gall. Good group of kids and parents from the ones I know.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Fall League? Empty Fall league

Post by ricky jones 7/23/2013, 4:38 pm

SDadX2 wrote:
ricky jones wrote:

Ricky,

I hate to tell you it's only because SR has 2 coaches screaming as opposed to just one like the other teams.  Unfortunate that my man/woman 4TLUV has provided the secret to all, but it was bound to come out sooner or later.

Cheers to 4TLUV!!!

I will speak to our coach and see if we can add an asst coach right away.

BTW - loved watching you destroy the Fishtown team in the Supercopa!!
ricky jones
ricky jones
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 7/23/2013, 4:39 pm

Yep small world, I know one of them used to be on Solar Red, but we have him now
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 7/23/2013, 4:41 pm

ricky jones wrote:
SDadX2 wrote:
ricky jones wrote:

Ricky,

I hate to tell you it's only because SR has 2 coaches screaming as opposed to just one like the other teams.  Unfortunate that my man/woman 4TLUV has provided the secret to all, but it was bound to come out sooner or later.

Cheers to 4TLUV!!!

I will speak to our coach and see if we can add an asst coach right away.

BTW - loved watching you destroy the Fishtown team in the Supercopa!!

Thanks, I don't think I did much "coaching" in that one. Their coach made an interesting comment before the game about competition and I was going to be an arse afterward, but refrained.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 7/23/2013, 4:47 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:Yep small world, I know one of them used to be on Solar Red, but we have him now

Small world indeed. He's a good kid and came out and supported us during the SuperCopa. Not to be to technical, but pretty sure he's been with Gall since the formation of that team.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 7/23/2013, 4:55 pm

Yep small world, I know one of them used to be on Solar Red, but we have him now
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 7/23/2013, 4:57 pm

SDadX2 wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:Yep small world, I know one of them used to be on Solar Red, but we have him now

Small world indeed. He's a good kid and came out and supported us during the SuperCopa. Not to be to technical, but pretty sure he's been with Gall since the formation of that team.

Team has been together for a year and yes he was there from the beginning.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by EAL League Advisor 7/23/2013, 7:41 pm

EAL registration is ending soon and we are very pleased with the quality teams that will be playing once again this Fall making it the premier 04 League.  We noticed a reference made to another league and the quality of teams supposedly signed up so we decided to look at the last rankings that were posted by 4theluvofthegame in this age group and we have 9 of the teams committed and registered.  EAL Gold will only accept 11 teams in the Gold division once again this Fall.  

What makes EAL the best 04 League
~ Top Competition
Teams like Texans Pomykal, Solar Farley, FC Dallas Gomez, Texans South, Rayos, Texans FW to name a few
~ Quality of fields
Games this season will be played on great grass fields at Railroad Park and Chinn Chapel
~ Value
10 games played and $600 team registration
~ Flexibility in scheduling
we understand coaches crazy schedules and we do our best to accomodate them

We will also have other age groups for boys and girls. PM me if you are interested in learning more.

EAL League Advisor
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 7/24/2013, 12:03 am

Take a look at the top "Elite" 03 Teams and you will see that they all played in the Texas Boys Premier League. If you base your ranking on the quality of teams that have played before you then it makes sense to follow in their footsteps and play in their invitational league.

The top tier of CCSAI U-11 will be filled with TBPL teams and it makes sense for the top 04 teams to play in a league that invites the best and most competitive teams to play against each other during this pre-select year.

Think fast, Play fast...
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 7/24/2013, 5:57 am

If I remember correctly (which is getting harder and harder to do) all the '03 teams played in the TBPL because a coach, Snell maybe, organized that with the other coaches of quality teams. Gave me the impression that it was a one shot deal with that age group.

The top '04 teams, with few exceptions, have been playing at EAL for at least 4 full seasons and I fully expect that to continue they have done a very good job.
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman 7/24/2013, 6:38 am

why not play both leagues? My son played for Andromeda in the Fall 2012 TBPL and they were awful...so don't think there is much to being invited....seems to me they invite everyone

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next