Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

State of North Texas Soccer - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

State of North Texas Soccer

+10
Sprint
drsoccer
OB1
THE NEEDLE
True10
Ibystander
finish1
go99
Rightback
BTMason
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

State of North Texas Soccer - Page 2 Empty Re: State of North Texas Soccer

Post by The German 4/27/2011, 1:15 pm

FGFF wrote:
I saw an interview with Arsene Wenger of Arsenal and he was saying if a player isn't extemely technical by the time he is 14-16 years old he has no use for him because at that point a coach wants to spend 90% of his time on tactics. He doesn't have time to polish those rough edges. In American soccer we are spending too much time on tactics at a young age when we should be working on technical skills. And yes playing in your free time goes a long way towards that as well.
I guess that's the reason for winning all those trophies.

The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FGFF 4/27/2011, 1:31 pm

The German wrote:
FGFF wrote:
I saw an interview with Arsene Wenger of Arsenal and he was saying if a player isn't extemely technical by the time he is 14-16 years old he has no use for him because at that point a coach wants to spend 90% of his time on tactics. He doesn't have time to polish those rough edges. In American soccer we are spending too much time on tactics at a young age when we should be working on technical skills. And yes playing in your free time goes a long way towards that as well.

Have you seen Arsenals transfer $$$ spent compared with their competitors?? I think THAT is the reason for all those trophies. Or the lack there of that you are most likely inferring. Someone hit Wenger over the head and tell him he needs to go buy a Goalkeeper.

FGFF
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 4/27/2011, 1:40 pm

FGFF wrote:
The German wrote:
FGFF wrote:

Have you seen Arsenals transfer $$$ spent compared with their competitors?? I think THAT is the reason for all those trophies. Or the lack there of that you are most likely inferring. Someone hit Wenger over the head and tell him he needs to go buy a Goalkeeper.
Neuer from Schalke is available for about 30mil Euros or you wait a year and he is free.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FGFF 4/27/2011, 1:54 pm

The German wrote:
FGFF wrote:
The German wrote:
FGFF wrote:

Neuer from Schalke is available for about 30mil Euros or you wait a year and he is free.

I'm not an Arsenal fan but, by your name, I am assuming you know more about Bundasliga than I do, so is Neuer for sure going to Bayern or is that just rumor?

FGFF
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 4/27/2011, 2:06 pm

[quote="FGFF] I'm not an Arsenal fan but, by your name, I am assuming you know more about Bundasliga than I do, so is Neuer for sure going to Bayern or is that just rumor?[/quote]
Fact is that Neuer last week said he will leave the club and not extend the contract. His contract ends 2012 but as I said Schalke won't get a dime if they wait thalong. It is also true that Bayern wants Neuer actually this summer and is willing to pay a certain amount but they also could wait one more year if necessary. It's a big game and at the end Bayern will get what they want as usual.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by FGFF 4/27/2011, 2:22 pm

The German wrote:[quote="FGFF] I'm not an Arsenal fan but, by your name, I am assuming you know more about Bundasliga than I do, so is Neuer for sure going to Bayern or is that just rumor?
Fact is that Neuer last week said he will leave the club and not extend the contract. His contract ends 2012 but as I said Schalke won't get a dime if they wait thalong. It is also true that Bayern wants Neuer actually this summer and is willing to pay a certain amount but they also could wait one more year if necessary. It's a big game and at the end Bayern will get what they want as usual.[/quote]

Wonder if Sir Alex might step in to try and outspend Bayern? I guess Van Der Sar is retiring. I know Arsenal won't spend the money even if it available to them. Wenger is too cheap.

FGFF
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 4/27/2011, 2:30 pm

FGFF wrote:
The German wrote:[quote="FGFF] I'm not an Arsenal fan but, by your name, I am assuming you know more about Bundasliga than I do, so is Neuer for sure going to Bayern or is that just rumor?
Fact is that Neuer last week said he will leave the club and not extend the contract. His contract ends 2012 but as I said Schalke won't get a dime if they wait thalong. It is also true that Bayern wants Neuer actually this summer and is willing to pay a certain amount but they also could wait one more year if necessary. It's a big game and at the end Bayern will get what they want as usual.

Wonder if Sir Alex might step in to try and outspend Bayern? I guess Van Der Sar is retiring. I know Arsenal won't spend the money even if it available to them. Wenger is too cheap.[/quote] Sir Alex might but keep in mind that Neuer's girlfriend lives in Munich, but at the end money talks.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2