Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

FC Dallas 07 Boys-East looking Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

FC Dallas 07 Boys-East looking

+6
#27mom
Madcap
The Dean
tib73
ESPN10
Stoked
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FC Dallas 07 Boys-East looking Empty FC Dallas 07 Boys-East looking

Post by Stoked 10/1/2013, 10:37 am

FC Dallas 07 boys-East looking to add some more to the team....playing Futsal in the winter and outdoor in the spring. We practice tues and thurs nites at Rowlett Community Park.
Stoked
Stoked
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

FC Dallas 07 Boys-East looking Empty Re: FC Dallas 07 Boys-East looking

Post by ESPN10 10/1/2013, 2:48 pm

Stoked wrote:FC Dallas 07 boys-East looking to add some more to the team....playing Futsal in the winter and outdoor in the spring. We practice tues and thurs nites at Rowlett Community Park.
Who is the Coach?
ESPN10
ESPN10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoked 10/1/2013, 3:14 pm

Mackie Reese and Howard Grosser who just moved over from another Academy team.
Stoked
Stoked
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ESPN10 10/1/2013, 5:03 pm

Stoked wrote:Mackie Reese and Howard Grosser who just moved over from another Academy team.
Do you know when Figo is taking over the team ?
ESPN10
ESPN10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tib73 10/1/2013, 7:36 pm

lol! 

tib73
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoked 10/1/2013, 8:24 pm

I'm sorry but I don't know where u heard that Figo is taking over the team because that is not true. Very Happy 

Last edited by Stoked on 10/3/2013, 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Stoked
Stoked
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ESPN10 10/2/2013, 10:37 am

Stoked wrote:I'm sorry but I don't know where u heard that Figo is taking over the team because that is not true.
Okay ....so tell us the coaching experience from those coaches?
or they just parents (coaches) forming little teams till the parents realized and move over to the real coaches taking over !!affraid 
ESPN10
ESPN10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoked 10/2/2013, 10:44 am

Seriously you really want to go there!! Lets get Mackie in on this and tell u hisself!!  Wink
Stoked
Stoked
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ESPN10 10/2/2013, 10:56 am

Stoked wrote:Seriously you really want to go there!! Lets get Mackie in on this and tell u hisself!!  Wink
you guys will see:cheers: cheers cheers
ESPN10
ESPN10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tib73 10/2/2013, 11:12 am

They say FCD East has only one experienced coach and that's FIGO....

tib73
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Dean 10/2/2013, 11:47 am

One of the objectives of a good coach is to help those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better. Productive coaching instill in their people a hope for success and a belief in themselves; all the while providing a source of empowerment to their players to accomplish their goals on and off the pitch. John Quincy Adams once said, “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.” If you would like for your young student athlete to develop the fundamentals of soccer; all the while, further enhancing their passion and love for this wonderful sport - then come out to one of our training sessions.

For the “Love of the Kids” and “Respect for the Sport”!

Training:

Tuesday & Thursday @ 6pm on field 10
Rowlett Community Park
8500 St. Andrews, Rowlett, TX 75088

The Dean
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ESPN10 10/2/2013, 1:20 pm

The Dean wrote:One of the objectives of a good coach is to help those who are doing poorly to do well and to help those who are doing well to do even better. Productive coaching instill in their people a hope for success and a belief in themselves; all the while providing a source of empowerment to their players to accomplish their goals on and off the pitch.  John Quincy Adams once said, “If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”  If you would like for your young student athlete to develop the fundamentals of soccer; all the while, further enhancing their passion and love for this wonderful sport - then come out to one of our training sessions.  

For the “Love of the Kids” and “Respect for the Sport”!

Training:

Sorry but is about competition and money investment , let the parents decide where and with who ( coach ) wants there kiddos to play for....
Is always different levels of teams-coaches so tell them the trues and not use the club name to built teams.......bounce Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Tuesday & Thursday @ 6pm on field 10
Rowlett Community Park
8500 St. Andrews, Rowlett, TX 75088

ESPN10
ESPN10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ESPN10 10/2/2013, 1:27 pm

Sorry but is about competition and money investment , let the parents decide where and with who ( coach ) wants there kiddos to play for....
Is always different levels of teams-coaches so tell them the trues and not use the club name to built teams.......bounce Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad affraid 
ESPN10
ESPN10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Madcap 10/2/2013, 1:34 pm

Stoked wrote:I'm sorry but I don't know where u heard that Figo is taking over the team because that is not true.
Sit tight and wait....every year Figo meddles and takes kids from the other FCD East coaches.....and every year there are parents that say it wont happen to their team....and yet, here we are.

Pay the quarter, get on the horse and go up and down, and then around.
Madcap
Madcap
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/2/2013, 1:41 pm

Madcap wrote:
Sit tight and wait....every year Figo meddles and takes kids from the other FCD East coaches.....and every year there are parents that say it wont happen to their team....and yet, here we are.

Pay the quarter, get on the horse and go up and down, and then around.
lol! All clubs do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by #27mom 10/2/2013, 1:56 pm

And the end of the day the parents choose who best coach qualified coach for their child...and FCD East has plenty of qualified coaches

#27mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ESPN10 10/2/2013, 2:00 pm

tib73 wrote:They say FCD East has only one experienced coach and that's FIGO....
check this out:bounce: bounce bounce 
ESPN10
ESPN10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 10/2/2013, 2:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoked 10/2/2013, 2:37 pm

#27mom wrote:And the end of the day the parents choose who best coach qualified coach for their child...and FCD East has plenty of qualified coaches
Yes I agree and at 6 & 7 yrs old I mean yall are acting like they are playing the goldcup or something!! There is plenty of time for that the older they are.....right now is just playing against better teams than what there is in rec ball.  Jeez!! Very Happy 

Last edited by Stoked on 10/3/2013, 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to put it.)
Stoked
Stoked
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Madcap 10/2/2013, 2:46 pm

#27mom wrote:And the end of the day the parents choose who best coach qualified coach for their child...and FCD East has plenty of qualified coaches
Not saying they don't.....but I am having a hard time finding the teams that they coach....do they play in Classic League when they are old enough? There are only three total Classic League teams out of FCD East, two are D1 and the other is blowing up badly and on pace to be in the play in tournament next year.

Seriously, three teams out of 240 total CL teams. LOL, there are other FCD, and Texans coaches have more teams in CL than the whole FCD East group.  

So...if there are plenty of qualified coaches at FCD East, then it must mean the talent isn't any good, right? Or they just aren't developing it.
Madcap
Madcap
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4's a charm 10/2/2013, 3:39 pm

Sleep 

Last edited by 4's a charm on 10/3/2013, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

4's a charm
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Madcap 10/2/2013, 4:12 pm

4's a charm wrote:ESPN10, yes athletes typically do compete and like most things that parents do for their children, select soccer is an investment.  If those two are you driving force, then wow!  Every kid won’t make it to college playing sports, but a coach should help instill in kids those qualities to enable them to not only get to college but graduate.  That’s where your investment pays off!  

Madcap, judging from your statement you definitely have seen Figuo in action.  Every year he does meddle and takes kids from other FC Dallas east coaches.  He has single handedly built the Titans East by his antics.  Not all of the East teams bare the East name.  The East has 12 select teams (CL 1 – 4, CL 2 – 2, CL 3 – 3, PPL – 3). Oh I’m sorry they have 11 select teams – Figuo lost his 02 boys team.  Didn’t he loose the 01 boy’s team as well?  Come to think of it – how many teams has he lost over the last 5 years?  Yes two of those CL 1 teams are Figuo’s but if you run a monopoly in your age group you should be able to produce a CL team.  Everyone watched what he produced when there were two 02 boys’ teams, he destroyed one and the other team went PPL then disbanded.  Once again, the best coach in the East worked his magic.  

Rdeal486, I love that video.  That is great coaching!  Sound sort of robotic to me though, go here, turn here, pass there, do this, do that, etc….  That’s the equivalent to giving a kid the answer for his/her math homework assignment and then when they take the test they don’t know how to figure the problem out on their own.  Good coaches teach their kids how to think and adjust to the ever changing game. I’m sure if you ask ESPN10, he will tell you it’s all about protecting your investment by winning, so I guess his type of coach would need to tell his players exactly what to do during every moment of a game.  
Well said. And yes, I have been around for awhile. I do not have animosity for Figo. The man has managed to continue to produce paying customers year after year without producing a heck of a lot of results. He should in fact host a seminar so other coaches can learn the techniques he uses. It truly is baffling. All coaches are doing it for the money...he is just better at sustaining it without results.

4's a charm, He had an 01 team and they played in the King Tut the summer we all qualified, but that was it for them. They blew up shortly after that on signing day and went separate ways.

I disagree with the Titans East comment. I think Rockwall is primed for growth, regardless of FCD East's presence and market share. I DO agree that if the Titans program can produce some good teams, you may see the collapse of FCD East, similar to Genesis.

I would say this though, in order of East side opportunities, I would rank them 1. Sporting (cost is cheap, training is excellent, down side is it is hit and miss with level of coaching at each age group), 2. Titans East (follows Sting model which there is no argument is the best girls club in the area, but is an upstart with no skins on the wall yet.) 3. NTX Strikers (F' it...if you've already passed on option 1 and 2, then to hell with it and play kick ball with the strikers) 4. FCD East (too much drama, been around long enough and should have produced more by now, disappointment looms)

I have an 07 and he is very good. We will more than likely continue to play rec for a few more years before moving to a club. Cheaper, and him playing in the backyard against my 01 is better training than anyone can give him anyway. Take that to the bank.
Madcap
Madcap
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4's a charm 10/2/2013, 5:52 pm

Sleep 

Last edited by 4's a charm on 10/3/2013, 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total

4's a charm
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker