Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

AYSES Gold 94 Wins 2012 U-18 North Texas State Championship Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

AYSES Gold 94 Wins 2012 U-18 North Texas State Championship

+7
Laimport
off_the_woodwork
soccergrinder
donovansucks
odie1993
Rocketeer
Soccernovice
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

AYSES Gold 94 Wins 2012 U-18 North Texas State Championship Empty AYSES Gold 94 Wins 2012 U-18 North Texas State Championship

Post by Soccernovice 5/13/2012, 3:32 pm

Nice Mother's day gift from the AYSES 94 team as they beat the Texas Football Club 94 team in the U18 North Texas State Cup Boys Championship match today 3 to 0.

AYSES Gold 94 controlled possession a wide majority of the game creating many scoring opportunities. The team now advances to the Regionals in Greenville, South Carolina in June representing North Texas for the U-18 Boys age bracket.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

AYSES Gold 94 Wins 2012 U-18 North Texas State Championship Empty Re: AYSES Gold 94 Wins 2012 U-18 North Texas State Championship

Post by Soccernovice 5/13/2012, 5:15 pm

This was the last game today for the Texas Football Club 94 team we wish them the best of luck as these players move on to college. Here is a short video of the the North Texas State Cup Champion Award Ceremony after the game.

https://youtu.be/pzWiV5P2P5M

Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

AYSES Gold 94 Wins 2012 U-18 North Texas State Championship Empty Re: AYSES Gold 94 Wins 2012 U-18 North Texas State Championship

Post by Rocketeer 5/13/2012, 8:04 pm

Soccernovice wrote:Nice Mother's day gift from the AYSES 94 team as they beat the Texas Football Club 94 team in the U18 North Texas State Cup Boys Championship match today 3 to 0.

AYSES Gold 94 controlled possession a wide majority of the game creating many scoring opportunities. The team now advances to the Regionals in Greenville, South Carolina in June representing North Texas for the U-18 Boys age bracket.

Congratulations, however Ayses Gold 94 lost 2 - 0 to TFC 94 on Saturday May 5 th , and won in the final 3 - 0.

So what happened on Saturday May 5 th, did they control possession in that game.

Not with either team , just being nosy.

Rocketeer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 5/13/2012, 8:23 pm

Yes we did not convert our chances last week-end and they did.

TFC is an excellent team they have previously won the Classic League DI and State Cup.

We play a possession style of soccer and TFC plays a more direct but controlled style. They do play through their midfield most of the time. The Dallas Texans play over the top long ball style most the time clearing the ball forward from their back line.

Each of these styles are different. Dallas Texans style did not work very well in the state cup. TFC's style was effective until they played our team today with all of our active players present. Last week-end for the TFC game we had no goalkeeper (set out due to Red Card in last Premier League game) and two players missing who happenned to have the assist and first goal in today's game. A key field player played goalie for us last Saturday. No excuses just the facts. We have a small roster we finished the Dallas Texans Red game with one substitute who has an injured knee. It helps having all your key players present. Last week-end was SAT test day and senior prom night not a good week-end for soccer for seniors.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 5/14/2012, 7:48 am

sounds likes excuses to me novice. why not just be happy with the win and not make excuses for losing last weekend. everyone goes through games where they do not have their best players or key players. it is part of the game. I did not hear Fulham making excuses because Dempsey did not play yesterday...

congrats to AYSES for winning the state cup.

my BB is in academy so definitely was not playing for either team.
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by donovansucks 5/14/2012, 8:16 am

Congrats to Sammy Olali and Ayses '94...best of luck in SC!

donovansucks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccergrinder 5/14/2012, 8:33 am

Novice,

Congratulations on the win and thanks for explaining the situation in the previous game. There will always be someone on the boards who want to slam others. "it is part of the game." I will have to split hairs with you. TFC plays a possession style of soccer. It may not be the same as Ayses style but it IS a possession style soccer. It is probably a little more vertical as they have some very good athletes which has always been a problem with the Ayses team. Is this the first time the Ayses 94 team has won State Cup? A very nice accomplishment indeed.
soccergrinder
soccergrinder
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 5/14/2012, 10:07 am

Yes it is our first state cup win. They follow the tradition of state cup wins by our AYSES 91 and 92 teams. Our teams tend to peak at older ages.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 5/15/2012, 10:01 pm

Here is the AYSES Soccer Club list of North Texas State Cup Champions. Being a smaller club, the list is smaller than some of the largest clubs. This list shows that players that stick with the AYSES development program from U-11 to U-17 and U-19 stand a good chance of playing on a championship caliber team.

AYSES Soccer Club has had a 91, 92, and 94 Division I team graduate from their program since starting the club with the 91 age group pre-select over 10 years ago. We did not win the last two years. We had no 93 age group team graduate with the program. The 92 team did not win the state cup their senior year.

We have a 95 team in Classic League Division I their senior year and they will pick up three of our starters from the 94 team who are 2013 graduates.

We have a 98 team in Classic League Division I who will have four more years to compete in the Classic League and challenge for the state cup.

We have many younger teams starting with a 99 team in DII and other teams developing in the lower leagues.

It should be noted that the AYSES 95 Black team in Classic League Division I for the 2012 soccer season started in the Plano Premier League at U-11 and progressed to Division I without a Club bye (AKA through promotion). The AYSES 98 Gold team progressed to Division I from Division III at U-12.

For younger players in the Frisco, Plano, Allen, McKinney area and North Texas the AYSES Soccer Club can provide a good place for your player to develop as a player and progress in league play.

The AYSES 94 Gold team that won the U-19 State Cup this year had 4 players of their 16 active players for the Championship game on Sunday that played together at U-11 in Plano Premier II League on the AYSES Warriors 94 team. Two of those players contributed to two of the three goals scored on Sunday. Those players progressed from the second team to first team as they developed and matured as players in the AYSES Soccer program and three of them are 2012 graduates with scholarships to play men's college soccer.

AYSES Four State Cup Titles:

2008 - AYSES 91 Gold beats Andromeda 91 in the U-17 State Cup Finals
2008 - AYSES 92 Gold beats Dallas Texans Red 92 in the U-17 State Cup Finals
2009 - AYSES 91 Gold beats Andromeda 91 in the U-19 State Cup Finals
2012 - AYSES 94 Gold beats Texas Football Club 94 in the U-19 State Cup Finals
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by off_the_woodwork 5/15/2012, 10:20 pm

When you hear the phrase "spiking the futbol", is this what they are talking about?

off_the_woodwork
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 5/15/2012, 10:48 pm

Just a different approach to North Texas soccer. They do not get the best athletes and have players knocking down their door with 8 teams in one age group. They do a good job developing players. They don't win alot when their young and do quite well when their old passing up most of the best athletes at U-11 by the time they reach U-17 or U-19. Requires a patient parent to wait for the results versus expecting immediate gratification when they are young and switching teams ever year to get on a better team.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 5/16/2012, 8:58 am

off_the_woodwork wrote:When you hear the phrase "spiking the futbol", is this what they are talking about?

If this was the NFL, I would have expected a fine by Roger Goodell for excessive celebration...
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccergrinder 5/16/2012, 10:58 am

Novice,

I think the Ayses program is great for local soccer. Their approach to the development of the individual as well as team skills is admirable. We need more clubs like them in many respects. TFC is also a club that I feel develops players too and have always thought a lot of their approach as well. I have also over the years developed a tentative common bond with you in our views of player development and the good for local soccer. Having said that it seems you are being a tad bit disingenuous in insinuating that the Ayses development has overtaken the field. The single most important event that gave the Ayses 94 team the window of opportunity to win the State Cup was when the Solar, Solar Red, Texans Red and Texans Red West 94 teams left Classic League. I have little if any doubt that the outcome of this years State Cup would have been different had that event not taken place.

So I am glad that things worked out for the Ayses 94 team and the Ayses as an organization. It makes for a great bedtime story and something to celebrate. And spiking the ball a little is OK and warranted. But ripping your shirt off and running around the field waving it over your head is a little over the top. Not too much, but just a little.
soccergrinder
soccergrinder
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 5/16/2012, 11:04 am

'soccergrinder', can you explain why the teams you mentioned left Classic league?

I'm curious. Especially considering the aforementioned teams'parent clubs are all part of DA.

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccergrinder 5/16/2012, 11:15 am

Laimport wrote:'soccergrinder', can you explain why the teams you mentioned left Classic league?

I'm curious. Especially considering the aforementioned teams'parent clubs are all part of DA.

The Texans Red and Texans Red West teams merged and became the U16 Texans DA team while Solar and Solar Red merged to become the Solar Chelsea U16 DA team, both which are now the core of the U18 DA teams. The Texans took the left over players from their two teams and formed the Texans Red 94 team in Classic League. Solar walked away from Classic League and did not utilize their bye. Prior to those teams leaving they were the top 4 teams in Classic League every year.
soccergrinder
soccergrinder
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by musaisaya 5/16/2012, 11:41 am

soccergrinder wrote:Novice,

I think the Ayses program is great for local soccer. Their approach to the development of the individual as well as team skills is admirable. We need more clubs like them in many respects. TFC is also a club that I feel develops players too and have always thought a lot of their approach as well. I have also over the years developed a tentative common bond with you in our views of player development and the good for local soccer. Having said that it seems you are being a tad bit disingenuous in insinuating that the Ayses development has overtaken the field. The single most important event that gave the Ayses 94 team the window of opportunity to win the State Cup was when the Solar, Solar Red, Texans Red and Texans Red West 94 teams left Classic League. I have little if any doubt that the outcome of this years State Cup would have been different had that event not taken place.

So I am glad that things worked out for the Ayses 94 team and the Ayses as an organization. It makes for a great bedtime story and something to celebrate. And spiking the ball a little is OK and warranted. But ripping your shirt off and running around the field waving it over your head is a little over the top. Not too much, but just a little.

Novice forgot one more state championship that AYSES 92 won.

soccergrinder - Two of AYSES 91 team state championships and one of the 92 championships were won before Academy was in place. I just want to point out that AYSES was winning even when all the top players were playing in Classic League.

My honest opinion is that Academy is doing very little to progress the development of soccer. I can make the argument that academy has made things worse (for places like North Texas that have a large pool of players). The standard of play seems to have gone backwards from the pre-academy days. I watch academy teams play quite a bit, but other than the FC Dallas U18 team that Bryan Levya played for, teams and players are lacking in many basic areas. In reality, it is the same clubs and coaches packaged differently. Winning is still the predominant focus (even at a young age when development should be key), and as long as that is still the case, nothing will change. We are still doing the same wrong things: Academy just gives us the opportunity to do more of it.

Until the money and the focus shifts from winning to development (especially at the young age groups), nothing will change.

musaisaya
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 5/16/2012, 11:45 am

KUDOS ayses. It wasn't just that you won it it was the fashion in which you did it. When you are putting 20+ passes together on a top team in state cup just leaving them desperate and confused it's a joy to watch. Go ahead and rip the shirt off and run around. Enjoy cheers Solar was able to enjoy it's Dallas cup win that could also be said that they got because they didn't play the super group and have to face FCD and Texans so what's the difference. If the big boys can celebrate it's time for the little guys to celebrate too. BTW expecting good things from that 98 team this year in D1
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Laimport 5/16/2012, 12:39 pm

I second that!

Ayses is doing a great job. I think their '98 team is class as well.

Things are brewing in east Texas as well.

More on that later...

Laimport
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 5/16/2012, 12:55 pm

would be nice to see ETX keep it's talent pool together for awhile at least. Hold off the big boy soccer raiders from taking its top talent
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5/16/2012, 12:59 pm

"flavor of the month" congrats Ayses well done! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by davito 5/16/2012, 8:12 pm

Soccernovice wrote:Just a different approach to North Texas soccer. They do not get the best athletes and have players knocking down their door with 8 teams in one age group. They do a good job developing players. They don't win alot when their young and do quite well when their old passing up most of the best athletes at U-11 by the time they reach U-17 or U-19. Requires a patient parent to wait for the results versus expecting immediate gratification when they are young and switching teams ever year to get on a better team.

Do the same players really stay with Ayses that long? i.e. have 80% of a U-17 team typically been with the same team for 4 or 5 years?
davito
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccergrinder 5/16/2012, 9:26 pm

Didn't he state 4 of the original 16. That would be 25%.
soccergrinder
soccergrinder
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by davito 5/16/2012, 10:07 pm

Ah, didn't notice that before....

I think Ayses is a good club with the right priorities. I do get tired of continual adverts from Novice though... Rolling Eyes

Seems to me that players move around a lot and it is hard to claim all the credit for the development of a team of U-17 players. Typically several coaches have played their part in the development of 17 year olds in NTX. The 25% stat would seem to confirm that.
davito
davito
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom2005 5/16/2012, 10:59 pm

Great job Ayses!! My son is playing with Chris Obara's 04 team and we had the opportunity to go watch the 94 team play and they really dominated out there! Congrats you guys!!!

soccermom2005
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccernovice 5/17/2012, 12:28 am

The AYSES 94 Gold team has 10 original members from U-11 who have been with the AYSES Soccer Club since pre-select. Six from the U-11 AYSES Gold team and four from the U-11 AYSES Warriors team. There was 16 players active for the state cup games and of those 16 players nine have been with us since pre-select. That is around 60% of the players that were on the field for the Championship game.
Soccernovice
Soccernovice
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next