Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 16 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Dallas Premier Supercopa

+54
Duke1695
nontxorcalteam
Seinfeld4
OK Footballer
chl37
newton heath FC
coachdom
PELE_papacito
Ibystander
davito
moveyourfeet
WBSC DC
Bogus
bunited
EAL League Advisor
finish1
Firewater
Rancho4C
CincoB
So Cal Bicycle
PatsDad
ricky jones
donotquestion
SDadX2
Maradona
plantit
Soccer27
crazyd
ProudSoccerParent
TryingMyBest
ThiefCatcher
yellowboots
GMO
HatTrick10
hghaleb
go99
TheRealSantaClaus
omega striker
AlbionDad
skillzski
U90C
Number13
my2cents
crazeesoccermom
allen04
Nomadsjm
Soccerinsanity
Sprint
odie1993
mtodd
sukiakiman
4theluvofthegame
jessesalas79
mcgill
58 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 16 Empty Re: Dallas Premier Supercopa

Post by Number13 6/6/2013, 8:01 am

Ibystander wrote:
Number13 wrote:I think I developed a stutter. Very Happy I'm sure its from all the stress associated with caring too much about this tourney. Oh wait, wrong team.
Yep, gotta admit that I'm one of the crazy parents who's actually looking forward to this weekend. Only have 3 boys playing soccer, so I'm not that jaded, yet. Can't remember a tournament quite like this for any of my other boys, apart from the Dallas Cup. Teams coming from different states kind of adds spice to our little league. If you can't get a little excited about this, WHEN would be the appropriate time? Primetime? Disney? 3v3? I know most are looking forward to the Classic League QT, but I'd rather be vacationing on another continent at that time. Been there, done that, twice already...boring. If all the teams actually show up, hats off to the organizers of the SuperCopa!

May just be semantics but IMO there is a bit of space between "looking forward to this weekend" and "caring too much about the tourney". We are looking forward to this weekend because our AZ friends are in town, and BB enjoys soccer, so sure its seems like a good time. I think it'll be interesting, as will the QT and other things, but am willing to leave the "getting excited" and setting the importance bar up to the actual..y'know...9-10 yr old kids. Very Happy But then, I am jaded, not getting personally excited unless it involves high-end hookers and blow and some scenes from Fast and the Furious part 9. Expecting to be disappointed on that front.

Have fun, will see you out there.

Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadsjm 6/6/2013, 10:32 am

Hello everyone nomads just got to Frisco TX. If all kids make in on time will be playing strom today at the indoor field in Frisco . Thank's for those that make fun of my team . I will make sure my kids know that a lot of you don't respect them . We don't need messi or CR7 . But my winger sure do have a lot of seep. And you all will see it.

Nomadsjm
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 6/6/2013, 10:34 am

Number13 wrote:
Ibystander wrote:
Number13 wrote:I think I developed a stutter. Very Happy I'm sure its from all the stress associated with caring too much about this tourney. Oh wait, wrong team.
Yep, gotta admit that I'm one of the crazy parents who's actually looking forward to this weekend. Only have 3 boys playing soccer, so I'm not that jaded, yet. Can't remember a tournament quite like this for any of my other boys, apart from the Dallas Cup. Teams coming from different states kind of adds spice to our little league. If you can't get a little excited about this, WHEN would be the appropriate time? Primetime? Disney? 3v3? I know most are looking forward to the Classic League QT, but I'd rather be vacationing on another continent at that time. Been there, done that, twice already...boring. If all the teams actually show up, hats off to the organizers of the SuperCopa!

May just be semantics but IMO there is a bit of space between "looking forward to this weekend" and "caring too much about the tourney". We are looking forward to this weekend because our AZ friends are in town, and BB enjoys soccer, so sure its seems like a good time. I think it'll be interesting, as will the QT and other things, but am willing to leave the "getting excited" and setting the importance bar up to the actual..y'know...9-10 yr old kids. Very Happy But then, I am jaded, not getting personally excited unless it involves high-end hookers and blow and some scenes from Fast and the Furious part 9. Expecting to be disappointed on that front.

Have fun, will see you out there.
Your 9/10-yr-olds are not jaded, yet, I hope? Mine is always excited to play, this tourney is no exception. Win or lose, he's prepared for life to go on. Have plenty of participation ribbons on his wall, it's all cool. Not too sure where I am on the scale of "caring," since I can still eat, sleep, and normally do other mundane things, but I will say that I'm definitely looking forward to this interesting weekend. Now, if we had to travel for bb to play, I'd be singing a different tune. Doubt any high-end spectators will be in attendance, so I hope it doesn't get too boring for ya!
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 6/6/2013, 10:42 am

Nomadsjm wrote:Hello everyone nomads just got to Frisco TX. If all kids make in on time will be playing strom today at the indoor field in Frisco . Thank's for those that make fun of my team . I will make sure my kids know that a lot of you don't respect them . We don't need messi or CR7 . But my winger sure do have a lot of seep. And you all will see it.

Unsure why they would make fun of 9-10 year old kids.....I did notice a few making fun of your grammar and spelling scratch

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Blazejowski 6/6/2013, 10:47 am

Nomadsjm wrote:Hello everyone nomads just got to Frisco TX. If all kids make in on time will be playing strom today at the indoor field in Frisco . Thank's for those that make fun of my team . I will make sure my kids know that a lot of you don't respect them . We don't need messi or CR7 . But my winger sure do have a lot of seep. And you all will see it.

Never heard of the team named Strom. Are they Frisco rec?
How can I get my kid more seep? Can you buy this on the internet?

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 16 Blowhard1
Bill Blazejowski
Bill Blazejowski
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 6/6/2013, 10:56 am

So whats the record for pages on one thread anyway? Question

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadsjm 6/6/2013, 11:00 am

Dam I phone speed . Sorry haha keep it up . Will see how funny it gets in the tournament . I'm sur your kid not playing .

Nomadsjm
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Nomadsjm 6/6/2013, 11:07 am

Don't know who they are I post I was looking for a friendly and they set everything up . I know they have played Waco . I really don't care it's just so the boy can have a pracitces today and get there legs under them for Friday .

Nomadsjm
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 6/6/2013, 11:12 am

Nomads are here nomads are here cheers cheers

Autographs session will be held at their hotel tonight from 8 to 8:15. Please no cameras or videos.

4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by crazyd 6/6/2013, 11:18 am

Nomadsjm wrote:Don't know who they are I post I was looking for a friendly and they set everything up . I know they have played Waco . I really don't care it's just so the boy can have a pracitces today and get there legs under them for Friday .
How far is dynamic field from the fields were playing on thats were my team is practicing tomorrow morning.

crazyd
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by moveyourfeet 6/6/2013, 11:36 am

crazyd wrote:
Nomadsjm wrote:Don't know who they are I post I was looking for a friendly and they set everything up . I know they have played Waco . I really don't care it's just so the boy can have a pracitces today and get there legs under them for Friday .
How far is dynamic field from the fields were playing on thats were my team is practicing tomorrow morning.

You are looking at a 30 minute drive (give or take).
South down the Dallas North Tollway.
Exit and go east on Pres. George Bush Tollway (don't worry, you will receive your toll bills in the mail).
Exit Jupiter and go north.
Turn east on 14th street.
Go past Los Rio Blvd.
Complex is a little past Los Rios on your left.

moveyourfeet
moveyourfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 6/6/2013, 11:37 am

How far are the dynamic field from the fields were playing on

22 miles; take you anywhere from 35 minutes to 1 1/2 hours. You will pass them without noticing them the first time.

Easier to just send out a scout to find a place in one of the many neighborhood or city parks near whatever hotel you are staying in. (Unless your hotel is on the east side of Plano)

Good luck
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 6/6/2013, 11:40 am

Actually I think everyone made fun of you not the kids. nor have I seen anyone disrespect any of the BB's. I feel bad for you if you are telling these 9 year olds what is posted on this forum by a bunch of nutjob parents.
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 6/6/2013, 12:22 pm

Ibystander wrote:

We all know I'm a big soccer crazy mom geek

I think I really need help. My kid isn't even playing this weekend, but I'm more excited for this tournament then any tournament my BB has ever played in. I know I need help Embarassed
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by skillzski 6/6/2013, 12:32 pm

Now that the tournament is almost here, it is begining to gather excitement and is feeling a but like the 3V3 Disney Tourney which means great soccer, but even better kid swimming, dad beer drinking, and soccer mom watching - which team will have the hottest moms? My BB is excited and cannot wait to play, and he met a kid or two from the team from Pa. at Soccer City. And yes, they looked like your typical 9-10 year old who does not have an EPL or Barca contract yet,and yes, their parents spent a pretty penny on their kids, so the parents seemed pretty typical like us from NTX. I did not feel it was fair to have the boys go out back and play a 1V1 showdown for bragging rights on who was better, so we left it at that. Good luck to all and see you on the pitch for some great pre-adolescent soccer.
NTX Soccer Forum is fun, but really believe that a National Youth Forum for Soccer is far more interesting and fun than our same old song and dance. I recommend 4TLOTG to take up creating a National Forum (even if it is only 04's and we have to pay a subscription fee)- could be interesting, but might need a spell check or translation button for a few of the Cali coaches and teams..
skillzski
skillzski
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 6/6/2013, 1:19 pm

Like Disney? Puking and geting called MFer by kids on the other team? Very Happy Sounds like a hoot. Save me a beer, will bring own soccer mom.

Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by moveyourfeet 6/6/2013, 1:54 pm

Sprint wrote:So whats the record for pages on one thread anyway? Question

Way back when my daughter's group was getting ready for qualifying, the girl's forum had a thread that was 48 pages at one point.
That is the largest I have seen, or noticed.
moveyourfeet
moveyourfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 6/6/2013, 2:48 pm

Number13 wrote:Like Disney? Puking and geting called MFer by kids on the other team? Very Happy Sounds like a hoot. Save me a beer, will bring own soccer mom.

Why go to Disney for that?. Save a few bucks..I know of a few local teams that come next season, will be calling BBs on your team that and a few other epithets in RC. cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by U90C 6/6/2013, 6:11 pm

Wow, 14 pages of discussion on this inaugural event; guess we better do a great job this weekend. Those of us at U90C are just as excited as the teams to see things get underway! cheers

How many of you who do NOT have BBs playing are coming to watch?

We do have plenty of activity for spectators with our Challenge Zone skills contests and exhibitors such as City Futsal and Ferdie Soccer Magic.

U90C
U90C
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Maradona 6/6/2013, 9:46 pm

U90C wrote:Wow, 14 pages of discussion on this inaugural event; guess we better do a great job this weekend. Those of us at U90C are just as excited as the teams to see things get underway! cheers

How many of you who do NOT have BBs playing are coming to watch?

We do have plenty of activity for spectators with our Challenge Zone skills contests and exhibitors such as City Futsal and Ferdie Soccer Magic.

It depends whether parking is free or not cheers

Maradona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by U90C 6/6/2013, 10:10 pm

Parking is absolutely FREE unless you choose to valet, which is $5.
U90C
U90C
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by PELE_papacito 6/7/2013, 12:29 am

U90C wrote:Parking is absolutely FREE unless you choose to valet, which is $5.

So I say agai, who has some U10 group predictions or game of the group predictions? Boooo on you folks!!

PELE_papacito
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Blazejowski 6/7/2013, 12:49 am

PELE_papacito wrote:
U90C wrote:Parking is absolutely FREE unless you choose to valet, which is $5.

So I say agai, who has some U10 group predictions or game of the group predictions? Boooo on you folks!!

Hey genius, this is a U-9 thread. Why would parents of U-9 players post predictions about teams they know nothing about and care about even less than that? Go find the Nomads U-9 coach. He has some predictions he wants to discuss with you.
Bill Blazejowski
Bill Blazejowski
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 16 Empty Field Size

Post by So Cal Bicycle 6/7/2013, 10:52 am

75 x55 so not as big as advertised but a size more conducive to excellent soccer.

So Cal Bicycle
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 6/7/2013, 1:08 pm

Those (Sprint, Moveyourfeet, Yellowboots, Bunited, rickyjones, ibystander, socalbicyle, patsdad,nomadsjm, number 13, and any other parents I left off) that have kids in the tournament please update the rest of us on what it's like.

Good luck Texas teams!!!!

Less than 3 hours till opening whistle bounce
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by skillzski 6/7/2013, 1:23 pm

Will keep you updated. Kick off 5:30 tonight.
skillzski
skillzski
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next