Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Dallas Premier Supercopa 2014  - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Dallas Premier Supercopa 2014

+19
trblmkr
4theGame4
cowpukesfan
soccer21
TBF3v3
agsoccerdad
Beast23
sjamison
debit
Liverpool00/02
FCD_24
ShastaTx
dewko007
SDadX2
4theluvofthegame
omega striker
Number13
allen04
Sprint
23 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa 2014  - Page 2 Empty Re: Dallas Premier Supercopa 2014

Post by 4theluvofthegame 12/3/2013, 2:45 pm

I decided to do some research and try and convince U90c that my  BB's team deserved an invitation in the Supercupa tournament.  I looked at the results from tournaments in the past year {we all know thats when these coaches coach to win and stack their teams with their favorite guest players and makes for the best competition} and as long as the tournament had at least 2 of the top 10 teams in the tournament or comparable competition against 03 teams or out of state teams than considered it a quality tournament.  I gave points for teams performance.  3 points for semis, 6 points for finals and 9 points for winning.  If a team didnt make the semis of a tournament they entered I took away points.  Here is what my research showed, not what I hoped for, but people give me a hard time for sharing opinions rather than facts Rolling Eyes 

FC Dallas Mansfield results were surprising What a Face  FCD_24 you say FCD is down right now, but it looks like FCD should combine their two teams on that list and they would have a very good tournament team.  

1. Solar Red - 36 points/average 9 points {4 tournaments entered, every tournament they have entered in the past year they have won}
2. Solar Chelsea Farley - 36 points/average 6 points {6 tournaments entered, won 1 tournament}
3. DT Pomykal - 27 points/average 4.5 points {6 tournaments entered, won two tournaments a year ago playing up}
4. Dallas Rush Gall - 21 points/average 3.5 points {6 tournaments entered, won 1 tournament}
5. FC Dallas Mansfield - 15 points/average 5 points {3 tournaments entered, won 1 tournament}
6. FC Dallas Gomez - 15 points/average 3.75 points {4 tournaments entered, won 1 tournament}
7. DT Rosales - 6 points/average 1 point {4 tournaments entered, 0 wins}
8. Liverpool RASE - 0 points/average 0 points {6 tournaments played, 0 wins}

4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 12/3/2013, 2:51 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:I decided to do some research and try and convince U90c that my  BB's team deserved an invitation in the Supercupa tournament.  I looked at the results from tournaments in the past year {we all know thats when these coaches coach to win and stack their teams with their favorite guest players and makes for the best competition} and as long as the tournament had at least 2 of the top 10 teams in the tournament or comparable competition against 03 teams or out of state teams than considered it a quality tournament.  I gave points for teams performance.  3 points for semis, 6 points for finals and 9 points for winning.  If a team didnt make the semis of a tournament they entered I took away points.  Here is what my research showed, not what I hoped for, but people give me a hard time for sharing opinions rather than facts Rolling Eyes 

FC Dallas Mansfield results were surprising What a Face  FCD_24 you say FCD is down right now, but it looks like FCD should combine their two teams on that list and they would have a very good tournament team.  

1. Solar Red - 36 points/average 9 points {4 tournaments entered, every tournament they have entered in the past year they have won}
2. Solar Chelsea Farley - 36 points/average 6 points {6 tournaments entered, won 1 tournament}
3. DT Pomykal - 27 points/average 4.5 points {6 tournaments entered, won two tournaments a year ago playing up}
4. Dallas Rush Gall - 21 points/average 3.5 points {6 tournaments entered, won 1 tournament}
5. FC Dallas Mansfield - 15 points/average 5 points {3 tournaments entered, won 1 tournament}
6. FC Dallas Gomez - 15 points/average 3.75 points {4 tournaments entered, won 1 tournament}
I don't see what that this does at all except further confuse the situation and likely make more people mad. Who was in the field ofthese tournaments? How many won vs entered? What Division (Gold or Silver) Oh whatever, I don't care anyway.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 12/3/2013, 2:54 pm

SDadX2 wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:I decided to do some research and try and convince U90c that my  BB's team deserved an invitation in the Supercupa tournament.  I looked at the results from tournaments in the past year {we all know thats when these coaches coach to win and stack their teams with their favorite guest players and makes for the best competition} and as long as the tournament had at least 2 of the top 10 teams in the tournament or comparable competition against 03 teams or out of state teams than considered it a quality tournament.  I gave points for teams performance.  3 points for semis, 6 points for finals and 9 points for winning.  If a team didnt make the semis of a tournament they entered I took away points.  Here is what my research showed, not what I hoped for, but people give me a hard time for sharing opinions rather than facts Rolling Eyes 

I don't see what that this does at all except further confuse the situation and likely make more people mad.  Who was in the field ofthese tournaments?  How many won vs entered?  What Division (Gold or Silver)  Oh whatever, I don't care anyway.  
You have to read my explanation kind sir. I didnt count tournaments that there wasnt at least one other top 10 team in the field. I treated tournaments that were entered and played up {DT Pomykal, RASE, and Gomez did this} an age group as a quality tournament and good result.

You are such a smarty pants you have a better idea Cool 
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 12/3/2013, 3:05 pm

Here is the list of 04 boys teams invited already:

1.  Abunai SA 04B Navy - Aiea, Hawaii

2. Albion SC 04B White - San Diego, CA

3. Boca Raton Juniors SC U10 - Boca Raton, FL

4. Chicago Magic PSG U10 - Chicago, IL

5. FC Dynamo Junior U10B - Houston, TX

6. FC USA - Maryland

7. Fishtown Hotspurs 04B - Philadelphia, PA

8. Heat FC 04 ET - Las Vegas, NV

9. Joga SC 04 Black - Woodbridge, VA

10. KC Fusion Academy Hoffman 03/04 - Kansas City, MO

11. Lehigh Valley United FC 04B - Allentown, PA

12. MSVG / Parma Giovinco - Miami, FL

13. Nomads Munoz 04B - San Diego, CA

14. Orlando City SC OCYS 04B - Orlando, FL

15. Pateadores BU10 MV - Costa Mesa, CA

16. San Tan Legacy Red - Phoenix, AZ

17. Sereno SC 04B - Phoenix, AZ

18. Solar Chelsea Farley 04B - Dallas, Texas

19. Solar Red Oglesby 04B - Dallas, Texas

20. TUSC Blitz Thunder 04B - Tulsa, OK

21. United Futbol Club B04 Gold - Orange County,

22. TBD

23. TBD

24. League Challenge Cup 04 Boys Champion

Gall and Pomykal would be the logical additions to this list from North Texas.  I would expect Gall or Pomykal or Rosales to win the local play in tourney, but will be interesting to see which of other two get in.  I would have to give Pomykal an edge to get an invite as they made it to Semis of top bracket last year.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 12/3/2013, 3:12 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
SDadX2 wrote:

I don't see what that this does at all except further confuse the situation and likely make more people mad.  Who was in the field ofthese tournaments?  How many won vs entered?  What Division (Gold or Silver)  Oh whatever, I don't care anyway.  
You have to read my explanation kind sir.  I didnt count tournaments that there wasnt at least one other top 10 team in the field.  I treated tournaments that were entered and played up {DT Pomykal, RASE, and Gomez did this} an age group as a quality tournament and good result.  

Well if you think tournaments are the area to rank teams. Do some sort of head to head ranking within the tournaments. You get a core score and not a total score. This gives points for entering as many tourneys as possible. Do whatever I really don't care.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 12/3/2013, 3:12 pm

Sprint wrote:Here is the list of 04 boys teams invited already:

1.  Abunai SA 04B Navy - Aiea, Hawaii

2. Albion SC 04B White - San Diego, CA

3. Boca Raton Juniors SC U10 - Boca Raton, FL

4. Chicago Magic PSG U10 - Chicago, IL

5. FC Dynamo Junior U10B - Houston, TX

6. FC USA - Maryland

7. Fishtown Hotspurs 04B - Philadelphia, PA

8. Heat FC 04 ET - Las Vegas, NV

9. Joga SC 04 Black - Woodbridge, VA

10. KC Fusion Academy Hoffman 03/04 - Kansas City, MO

11. Lehigh Valley United FC 04B - Allentown, PA

12. MSVG / Parma Giovinco - Miami, FL

13. Nomads Munoz 04B - San Diego, CA

14. Orlando City SC OCYS 04B - Orlando, FL

15. Pateadores BU10 MV - Costa Mesa, CA

16. San Tan Legacy Red - Phoenix, AZ

17. Sereno SC 04B - Phoenix, AZ

18. Solar Chelsea Farley 04B - Dallas, Texas

19. Solar Red Oglesby 04B - Dallas, Texas

20. TUSC Blitz Thunder 04B - Tulsa, OK

21. United Futbol Club B04 Gold - Orange County,

22. TBD

23. TBD

24. League Challenge Cup 04 Boys Champion

Gall and Pomykal would be the logical additions to this list from North Texas.  I would expect Gall or Pomykal or Rosales to win the local play in tourney, but will be interesting to see which of other two get in.  I would have to give Pomykal an edge to get an invite as they made it to Semis of top bracket last year.
I think there are quite a few teams invited outside the area still.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 12/3/2013, 3:22 pm

Dallas Premier Supercopa 2014  - Page 2 Effie-Reaping-Bowl-The-Hunger-Games

Just need to have a raffle; with 4tlv picking the team.
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 12/3/2013, 4:11 pm

allen04 wrote:Dallas Premier Supercopa 2014  - Page 2 Effie-Reaping-Bowl-The-Hunger-Games

Just need to have a raffle; with 4tlv picking the team.
I have just the outfit I would wear for that bounce bounce 
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 12/3/2013, 4:42 pm

SDadX2 wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:
SDadX2 wrote:

You have to read my explanation kind sir.  I didnt count tournaments that there wasnt at least one other top 10 team in the field.  I treated tournaments that were entered and played up {DT Pomykal, RASE, and Gomez did this} an age group as a quality tournament and good result.  

Well if you think tournaments are the area to rank teams.  Do some sort of head to head ranking within the tournaments.  You get a core score and not a total score.  This gives points for entering as many tourneys as possible.  Do whatever I really don't care.  
That is why I showed total points and average points. I think the average points is more important cause it doesnt give higher points for teams that are entering more tournaments. That is why I was surprised with FC Dallas Mansfield average points, that statistic would put them as the most worthy team that hasnt received an invite.

4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 12/3/2013, 4:50 pm

The 8th team on the list Liverpool RASE was the last team that didnt have a negative score. Every other team had a very negative score and I didnt include them in the list.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 12/3/2013, 5:25 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
SDadX2 wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:
SDadX2 wrote:

Well if you think tournaments are the area to rank teams.  Do some sort of head to head ranking within the tournaments.  You get a core score and not a total score.  This gives points for entering as many tourneys as possible.  Do whatever I really don't care.  
That is why I showed total points and average points.  I think the average points is more important cause it doesnt give higher points for teams that are entering more tournaments.  That is why I was surprised with FC Dallas Mansfield average points, that statistic would put them as the most worthy team that hasnt received an invite.  
Then why did you rank your team 4th if their average points puts them 6th. Oh wait, now I remember, you're lobbying to get them in the top 4 for the coveted invite to the U10 World Championships.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD_24 12/3/2013, 8:30 pm

Thanks for kind words about FCD.  I agree with your assessment.  If some of our top teams in this age grp combined, we'd be stronger and may have more success in tournaments.  Unfortunately, there are more teams nowadays than there used to be (at least it seems that way to me) and even the bigger clubs are reluctant to combine them (too much revenue) until they get older.  This will change in the very near future.  But, with DA and PA, focus has shifted from CL to developing kids for PA/DA teams.  So, maybe it makes sense to have more U11 teams for development purposes -- and combine top kids at an older age??

Same can be said about Texans in this age grp -- if Rosales and Pomykal combined, that team would be very strong.  This transition seems to have already begun with Texans though as I hear Hassan has taken over Pomykal's team.  I am sure that team will only get stronger.  Even if the Texans keep their '04s separate until select, I am sure they will create a top team with some kids from Rosales, Texans South, etc., eventually.  I believe this will happen with Solar as well, obviously, with SR picking up best players on other Solar teams (and then we'll see how transfers/kid's switching affects things…).

I like the idea of trying to figure out, or assign points based on a team's performance in tournaments.  But, I wouldn't discount performance in league play either while trying to determine who top teams in this area are -- and who is most deserving of an invite to the Supercopa.  Any way you look at it (tournament results, league results, head to head results, etc.), Farley's team isn't 2nd best.  But, I don't think this tournament means that much to FCD or Texans for that matter.  I also don't think preparing kids for select is that important either.  I think main focus is on preparing kids for PA.

Last edited by FCD_24 on 12/3/2013, 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

FCD_24
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sjamison 12/3/2013, 8:47 pm

@ FCD_24

Another Farley hater, Why? What has this group of boys done to offend you? Please explain. What FCD team do you play for?

Farley doesn't do any rankings. This forum does. We don't care about the rankings like you do. We just play the game. 

Can't we all get along Very Happy

sjamison
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD_24 12/3/2013, 8:58 pm

Not a Farley hater at all. Read my previous postings. I have advocated for his team (and others) in the past with these goofy rankings. I have specifically written that they deserved to be ranked higher than they were in the past.

But, now that I point out that his team isn't second best (based on any kind of measure -- tournament performance, league play, etc.) and isn't as deserving of an invite to a top tournament as others, you are offended?

Instead of worrying about what team my son plays for and trying to attack me personally, tell me how Farley's team is 2nd best? Also, read my previous postings. If I could be accused of being a hater of anyone, it would be of some of the Gall parents b/c of some of their overly negative postings about other teams on a consistent basis.

FCD_24
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by sjamison 12/3/2013, 9:52 pm

FCD_24 wrote:Not a Farley hater at all.  Read my previous postings.  I have advocated for his team (and others) in the past with these goofy rankings.  I have specifically written that they deserved to be ranked higher than they were in the past.

But, now that I point out that his team isn't second best (based on any kind of measure -- tournament performance, league play, etc.) and isn't as deserving of an invite to a top tournament as others, you are offended?  

Instead of worrying about what team my son plays for and trying to attack me personally, tell me how Farley's team is 2nd best?  Also, read my previous postings.  If I could be accused of being a hater of anyone, it would be of some of the Gall parents b/c of some of their overly negative postings about other teams on a consistent basis.
I'm not attacking you. Not my style. I'm not even arguing with you. And I'm not offended about your opinion. I welcome your opinion. I will send you a PM to discuss.

sjamison
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by FCD_24 12/3/2013, 10:19 pm

I got your message -- no worries, thanks for explanation. If I was a little more computer literate (or if there was a simple "reply" option like there is in Outlook) I would respond directly.

I have only begun paying attn to 04 age grp in past 6 mos. My 04 played up until then.

I noticed references to Farley 'haters' in previous posts. I'm not sure where this comes from. And, I definitely don't have anything against his kids.

I don't think any argument can be made for an FCD team deserving an invite (but thanks for throwing them in your PM). I do have a couple of friends on Pom's/Hassan's team and I don't see how that team wasn't invited (but as I said before, I don't think they really care). In this age grp, SR is clearly the best. Maybe the fairest (most fair??) thing would have been to have a local tournament to determine who the other 2 or 3 teams should be based on how they finished.

Thanks again for PM.

FCD_24
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Beast23 12/3/2013, 11:44 pm

FCD_24 ur right on DT BEAST TEAM

Beast23
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 1/7/2014, 1:58 pm

There is now a team from Santos Futbol Club ,Santos Brazil now pending under the U12 boys teams for the Supercopa. 

It looks like there are 3 spots open in the U12 division so hopefully the team from Santos Brazil will make it to Dallas for this tournament.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by agsoccerdad 1/8/2014, 2:07 pm

Having a team from Santos Futbol Club ,Santos Brazil would be a great for the tourney.

agsoccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 2/24/2014, 9:08 am

It looks like the 04 Division of the Supercopa is full with the teams below.  Only three teams from Texas in Solar Farley, DT Rosales and Solar Red Oglesby.  From looking back at last years teams, it looks like 10 teams were invited back and there are 14 new teams. 

1. Albion SC 04B White - San Diego, CA
  2. Abunai SA 04B Navy - Aiea, HI
  3. Albion SC II - San Diego, CA
  4. Boca Juniors SC U10 - Boca Raton, FL
  5. Chicago Fire Jrs. NWI U10 Red - Crown Point, IN
  6. Chicago Magic PSG U10 - Chicago, IL
  7. FC USA U10B - Baltimore, MD
  8. Fishtown Hotspurs 04B - Philadelphia, PA
  9. Heat FC 04 ET - Las Vegas, NV
  10. Joga SC 03 Black - Woodbridge, VA
  11. KC Fusion Academy 03/04 - Kansas City, MO
  12. Dallas Texans 04B Rosales -  Dallas, TX
  13. Lehigh Valley United FC 03B - Allentown, PA
  14. MSVG / Parma Giovinco - Miami, FL
  15. Nomads Munoz 04B - San Diego, CA
  16. Orlando City SC OCYS 04B - Orlando, FL
  17. Pateadores BU10 MV - Costa Mesa, CA
  18. San Tan Legacy Red - Phoenix, AZ
  19. Scottsdale Soccer Blackhawks - Scottsdale, AZ
  20. Solar Chelsea Farley 04B - Dallas, TX
  21. Solar Red Oglesby 04B - Dallas, TX
  22. South Palm Beach FC U10B - Boca Raton, FL
  23. TUSC Blitz Thunder 04B -  Tulsa, OK
  24. United Futbol Club B03 Gold - Orange County, CA

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 3/12/2014, 11:46 am

California just finished the State Cup last weekend for the 04s.  The Nomads team that is coming to Supercopa and was a finalist  last year,got to the Quarterfinals of State Cup where they lost to the eventual champions. 

Albion White, a semifinalist from last years Supercopa and last years California State Cup Champion, made it to the finals of this years California State Cup and lost to winner TFA. 

Both Nomads and Albion would have to be considered favorites for this years Supercopa in June. 

Any other info on the other teams coming this year??

The 04 forum is starting to look like the 03 forum.   Sleep  Sleep

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TBF3v3 3/12/2014, 12:21 pm

Sprint wrote:There is now a team from Santos Futbol Club ,Santos Brazil now pending under the U12 boys teams for the Supercopa. 

It looks like there are 3 spots open in the U12 division so hopefully the team from Santos Brazil will make it to Dallas for this tournament.

They will be here for the Dallas Futsal Cup, but they won't be attending this tournament....
TBF3v3
TBF3v3
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 3/12/2014, 12:26 pm

TBF3v3 wrote:
Sprint wrote:There is now a team from Santos Futbol Club ,Santos Brazil now pending under the U12 boys teams for the Supercopa. 

They will be here for the Dallas Futsal Cup, but they won't be attending this tournament....

Thanks for the information.  It was great to see them play last year at the Dallas Futsal Cup and looking forward to it again this year.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Liverpool00/02 3/12/2014, 2:46 pm

That was a great tourney! Hopefully Sal will put that DT team that he had last year in the tourney. Saw two fantastic games between these teams. They were they only team that could actually compete with the boys from Brazil.

Liverpool00/02
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer21 5/14/2014, 7:20 am

Sprint wrote:California just finished the State Cup last weekend for the 04s.  The Nomads team that is coming to Supercopa and was a finalist  last year,got to the Quarterfinals of State Cup where they lost to the eventual champions. 

Albion White, a semifinalist from last years Supercopa and last years California State Cup Champion, made it to the finals of this years California State Cup and lost to winner TFA. 

Both Nomads and Albion would have to be considered favorites for this years Supercopa in June. 

Any other info on the other teams coming this year??

The 04 forum is starting to look like the 03 forum.   Sleep  Sleep

The Pateadores held tryouts for their teams in each age group.  I know in the 05 age group the club has 7 teams. Those teams should be stacked.

soccer21
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by ShastaTx 5/14/2014, 7:36 am

I would think all of these teams will be very good. Hell, FC Dallas has 16 teams in the 05 age group. I am sure they are funneling their best players to the Premier team and I would suspect most teams will have the top players from their respective clubs.

ShastaTx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next