Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

texans - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

texans

+21
Soccerinsanity
protayus
KarateChop
ntxsoccerdad65
Real Barcelona
DarkHorse
cowpukesfan
chucky2
Number13
DamageInc
bunited
odie1993
giampiero boniperti
Fanofson
Rancho4C
just4kickz
British steel
What
PremierLeagueFan
Minilla
el chingon
25 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

texans - Page 3 Empty Re: texans

Post by British steel 10/21/2013, 10:14 am

It is suspicious, but considering Elite has lost vs Lightning and Cruz Azul, this one should not be judged as a surprise, the team has been inconsistent the whole season. More over, LP Elite is not going to have an easy spring since they need to play against solid teams (Solar Castro, FCDP, Odyssey, Solar Red (winter), DTS, LP Trevino, LP Toshack). Yes, It could be, but it is also a risk looking at the standings. I do not think coaches are willing to sacrifice their own team and prestige.

British steel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 10/21/2013, 10:42 am

I know parents from LP Elite and they wouldn't throw a game for anything. LP Elite is working on their issues and when they are firing  on all cylinders they win, so I think they are going to have to work on their consistency.  They feel the pressure of being the "Elite" team and they are a work in progress but I can see them getting stronger in spite of the pressure and results. Second half of the season is going to be a tough schedule and I wish them well going forward because most teams are a bit nervous regarding outcomes and there have been some surprises already this season and only the top 2 positions can look forward to D1 at this point. (There are other teams that are almost in that position too)
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 10/21/2013, 11:03 am

Minilla wrote:
I do think you will beat Schell, the Texans are getting back on track and Schell is coming of a game that may in fact have been...fixed, followed by a confidence killing beatdown by DTS.
Jeez...

The "fix" reference was concerning the result of the Trevino and Schell game.  Obvious connection between two teams, somewhat surprising scoreline, etc.  

I watched about half that game, the Trevino team was trying to score and was creating a LOT of opportunities.  Ball just not going into net.   Looked like just one of those days.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ntxsoccerdad65 10/21/2013, 11:07 am

I watched the LP Elite - LP Barnes game and there was no fix. Close tight game and Barnes scored within the last minute of the game to win.

ntxsoccerdad65
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by British steel 10/21/2013, 11:30 am

Number13 wrote:
Minilla wrote:
I do think you will beat Schell, the Texans are getting back on track and Schell is coming of a game that may in fact have been...fixed, followed by a confidence killing beatdown by DTS.
Jeez...

The "fix" reference was concerning the result of the Trevino and Schell game.  Obvious connection between two teams, somewhat surprising scoreline, etc.  

I watched about half that game, the Trevino team was trying to score and was creating a LOT of opportunities.  Ball just not going into net.   Looked like just one of those days.

Yeah! Trevino asked his players to practice shooting to the post and they did it at least 3 times. They were following instructions:... "Do not score, just put it on the post!"...that was part of the plan to make the "fix" more real.cheers
British steel
British steel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by protayus 10/21/2013, 11:48 am

worldcup2014 wrote:
Number13 wrote:
Minilla wrote:
Jeez...

Yeah! Trevino asked his players to practice shooting to the post and they did it at least 3 times. They were following instructions:... "Do not score, just put it on the post!"...that was part of the plan to make the "fix" more real.cheers
As expected two teams that practice together and know each other well played hard against each other. It would have been cool if one of the six shots off the post would have found its way in, or the lightning strike the week prior would have held off. But I guess it was what it was.

protayus
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by el chingon 10/21/2013, 12:16 pm

It seems kind of funny that Trevino always ties against any lp team. he tied against Schell and toshack s if he does it again against Woodberry than we know it's a big fix in the lp club

el chingon
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Real Barcelona 10/21/2013, 12:19 pm

Nahh it was the secret handshake...I am certain that the kids are sooo good that they can hit the post anytime they want.

Real Barcelona
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 10/21/2013, 12:23 pm

el chingon wrote:It seems kind of funny that Trevino always ties against any lp team. he tied against Schell and toshack s if he does it again against Woodberry than we know it's a big fix in the lp  club  
What would you say if I told you it was Schell who was coaching Trevino's team against Toshack.   Byzantine intrigue! Grassy knolls abound!

(again, one team took a LOT of shots in that game as well)
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by el chingon 10/24/2013, 8:12 pm

I would say I have to see it to believe besides it's expected if those two coaches are that close

el chingon
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerinsanity 10/25/2013, 9:54 am

Number13 wrote:
el chingon wrote:It seems kind of funny that Trevino always ties against any lp team. he tied against Schell and toshack s if he does it again against Woodberry than we know it's a big fix in the lp  club  
What would you say if I told you it was Schell who was coaching Trevino's team against Toshack.   Byzantine intrigue!  Grassy knolls abound!  

(again, one team took a LOT of shots in that game as well)  

I would say that the sidelines were A LOT louder with Schell yelling!?!
Soccerinsanity
Soccerinsanity
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by el chingon 10/26/2013, 3:12 pm

I never seen schell coach or even seen his team play so would not know

el chingon
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenal 10/28/2013, 4:07 pm

Fanofson wrote:
Every organization will have periods of less than desirable results. While my son plays with a different Texans team, we did not base much of our decision on the Texan name. Yes I feel they do many good things in helping players get college help and I feel they do have a strong history but we chose our coach based on who we felt could develop our son the best at this point in his career and the team family dynamic. If he was to go to Evolution, well I guess we could have to get used to wearing green.

Fanofson - I think you make an excellent point about basing your decision on the coach, not the name...interestingly that's why we stuck with Evolution instead of joining anyone else. Evolution are certainly a team to join if you want your child to benefit from one of the best coaches in North Texas, he's ex FAI (Irish Premier League) and has UEFA A, UEFA B and Goal keeping qualifications....we're spoilt.

My son had the opportunity to join a couple of classic league teams, but I couldn't see him getting the game time he needed...and for me it's about my son, not about the club. Having said that the guys that run Evolution have been the nicest, kindest folk of any of the teams he has played for...and did I mention that they also have one of the lowest fees too?

No bash on the Texans - I'm enjoying watching the good progress of Texans Faber for example....Wink 
Arsenal
Arsenal
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Fanofson 10/29/2013, 9:36 am

Arsenal wrote:
Fanofson wrote:
Every organization will have periods of less than desirable results. While my son plays with a different Texans team, we did not base much of our decision on the Texan name. Yes I feel they do many good things in helping players get college help and I feel they do have a strong history but we chose our coach based on who we felt could develop our son the best at this point in his career and the team family dynamic. If he was to go to Evolution, well I guess we could have to get used to wearing green.

Fanofson - I think you make an excellent point about basing your decision on the coach, not the name...interestingly that's why we stuck with Evolution instead of joining anyone else. Evolution are certainly a team to join if you want your child to benefit from one of the best coaches in North Texas, he's ex FAI (Irish Premier League) and has UEFA A, UEFA B and Goal keeping qualifications....we're spoilt.

My son had the opportunity to join a couple of classic league teams, but I couldn't see him getting the game time he needed...and for me it's about my son, not about the club. Having said that the guys that run Evolution have been the nicest, kindest folk of any of the teams he has played for...and did I mention that they also have one of the lowest fees too?

No bash on the Texans - I'm enjoying watching the good progress of Texans Faber for example....Wink 
I did not mean any ill-will toward Evolution, it was the first smaller club in our area I could think of at the time to make my point. Thank you for your kind words about our team. We are a work in progress. The boys are learning many good lessons this season that I hope will transition to real life someday.
Fanofson
Fanofson
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Arsenal 10/29/2013, 9:54 am

Fanofson wrote:

I did not mean any ill-will toward Evolution, it was the first smaller club in our area I could think of at the time to make my point. Thank you for your kind words about our team. We are a work in progress. The boys are learning many good lessons this season that I hope will transition to real life someday.
No problemo! Faber's team is very good (as reflected in your league position) - and if you are who I think you are, your son is very exciting to watch too! Hard work + dedication = success (plus fun)...our kids are in good hands.

Very Happy 
Arsenal
Arsenal
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Rancho4C 10/29/2013, 10:15 am

Arsenal wrote:
Fanofson wrote:

No problemo! Faber's team is very good (as reflected in your league position) - and if you are who I think you are, your son is very exciting to watch too! Hard work + dedication = success (plus fun)...our kids are in good hands.

Very Happy 
Faber cheers  Sorry, don't mean to crash an 03 thread but we just got Faber about a month ago and we are very happy with him. We have seen a substantial improvement in our play already. Anyhow, I agree with the both of you, it's not about the brand name, it's what your son is getting out of it and having fun along the way.
Rancho4C
Rancho4C
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by el chingon 11/2/2013, 12:18 pm

Trevino tied against all other liverpool teams and you all said their is no fix on those matches

el chingon
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by passfast 11/2/2013, 2:47 pm

Would not be surprised if he did....

passfast
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by British steel 11/3/2013, 5:17 pm

el chingon wrote:Trevino tied against all other liverpool teams and you all said their is no fix on those matches

FCDPremier 3 LP Hunt 2
LPE 5 Solar red 1
LP Toshack 0 FCD Figo 0

Are those fixed also?
British steel
British steel
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by el chingon 11/3/2013, 6:28 pm

Funny

el chingon
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 11/3/2013, 9:56 pm

el chingon wrote:Trevino tied against all other liverpool teams and you all said their is no fix on those matches
Yeah, I'll stick with that belief, though I'll admit I didn't see the Woodberry game (unlike the others) . But I'm surprised we are talking about Liverpool in this thread. I thought this was the completely sane thread where Thornber parents ask strangers for some perspective on the Thornber team. Confused.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by urahater 11/3/2013, 10:32 pm

Number13 wrote:
Yeah, I'll stick with that belief, though I'll admit I didn't see the Woodberry game (unlike the others) .  But I'm surprised we are talking about Liverpool in this thread.  I thought this was the completely sane thread where Thornber parents ask strangers for some perspective on the Thornber team.  Confused.  
what a dumb a... go start one on odyssey.

urahater
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by el chingon 11/10/2013, 3:54 pm

It was about the texans until somebody started takikng about these liverpool teams so we just went along with it

el chingon
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 11/10/2013, 5:06 pm

Number13 wrote:
Yeah, I'll stick with that belief, though I'll admit I didn't see the Woodberry game (unlike the others) .  But I'm surprised we are talking about Liverpool in this thread.  I thought this was the completely sane thread where Thornber parents ask strangers for some perspective on the Thornber team.  Confused.  
What makes you think it was a Thornber parent who started this strange thread? Just because someone is accusing someone else of posting nonsense doesn't make it true. Just heard it straight from the horse's mouth. Now you can be confused.
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 11/10/2013, 8:37 pm

Ibystander wrote: What makes you think it was a Thornber parent who started this strange thread? Just because someone is accusing someone else of posting nonsense doesn't make it true.  Just heard it straight from the horse's mouth.  Now you can be confused.
Trick question?   Smile 
The guy who started the thread said on August 5th in another thread that his kid played for Nipper.  Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, I was just taking his word for it.  I'm ALWAYS confused by sh*t that random soccer parents do, so nothing new here.  Carry on.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3