Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Andromeda are out of ussf Academy Next Season - Page 3 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Andromeda are out of ussf Academy Next Season

+21
PremierLeagueFan
allen04
Laroja_2012
debit
nutmeg04
Depor
SnookumsConCarne
DragonStryker
Reality Check
slrsoccer2
TheRecruiter
soccerdadrandy
Laimport
finish1
go99
davito
letsgo
omega striker
earbucket
Riquelme Rises
stripper
25 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Andromeda are out of ussf Academy Next Season - Page 3 Empty Re: Andromeda are out of ussf Academy Next Season

Post by DragonStryker 4/9/2015, 2:53 pm

In order not to start yet another rumor, LFS = Left Foot Studio. My comment was based on this article from last week: LFS-Andro Partnership

DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Andromeda are out of ussf Academy Next Season - Page 3 Empty Re: Andromeda are out of ussf Academy Next Season

Post by go99 4/9/2015, 2:58 pm

oops. okay no LFS will also not be getting the spot. Don't know if they will form a partnership of not. LFS girls have a partnership with the Defeeters on the girls side. So andro would be the likely suspect for a partnership. No relation to DA though
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Depor 4/9/2015, 3:32 pm

My post just vanished. I guess big brother is watching.

Depor
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nutmeg04 4/15/2015, 11:19 am

Lurker for a while...first time poster...

Does anyone know if this is actually true? I do have a "dog in the fight" and this would be a huge decision factor moving forward. Unfortunately, the club has said nothing...or at least I've heard nothing about it.

nutmeg04
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 4/15/2015, 11:36 am

nutmeg04 wrote:Lurker for a while...first time poster...

Does anyone know if this is actually true? I do have a "dog in the fight" and this would be a huge decision factor moving forward. Unfortunately, the club has said nothing...or at least I've heard nothing about it.
if you do "have a dog" in this fight then you should have received an email or at least something from your team manager or coach? YES it is very true
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 4/15/2015, 11:52 am

omega striker wrote:
nutmeg04 wrote:Lurker for a while...first time poster...

if you do "have a dog" in this fight then you should have received an email or at least something from your team manager or coach?  YES it is very true

So someone screenshot the email or scan what you received, black out any identifying information, and post it here. Not debating the truthfulness of what's being said but it would at least lay to rest the talk of this just being a rumor. Think that's especially important for anyone considering a move to Andromeda.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 4/15/2015, 12:59 pm

No email, but a team parent meeting was held, and it was communicated in an honest, clear and professional manner by the coach.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 4/15/2015, 1:36 pm

What did the coach tell the parents? What are the plans for the players? Where are they going to play next year? Andromeda does not have many teams at the older ages:
Age group '02: 1 team in D1 and 1 in D3
Age group '01: 1 team in D2
Age group '00: 1 team in D2 (may move up to D1) and 1 team in D3
Age group '99: 1 team in D2 (may move up to D1)
Age group '98: 1 team in D3

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 4/15/2015, 2:12 pm

He spoke candidly about the club losing DA status. A lot of specific discussion about immediate plans for our team. Plans for the players is really on an individual level which is not very different than if the club had retained DA status. Some players will be given opportunities to stay with the club and others probably won't find the right spot for them. Some on our team had their eye on playing in PA/DA and I suspect they will move to one of the three remaining clubs to realize their goals. I don't give it much thought as my son isn't good enough for that anyway. Besides, most of the boys will soon discover girls and will suddenly 'burn out' on select soccer.

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/16/2015, 8:12 am

The club has lost DA status. This is not a rumor it is fact. They could be returning to the U12 starting in 2016.

Now to address the real issue. If DA status is a determining factor for you joining or staying with a team. Do yourself a favor and kill yourself now.

DA can be a great vehicle for the right kid looking for the right situation. It is not the end all be all or the right choice for everyone. But for those that it is, you must first learn to play and be good enough to get in. With one less DA spot the importance of being talented and well trained becomes even more important. The real question shouldn't be does Andro have DA. It should be is my Andro coach teaching my kid and developing him enough so that he can compete for a DA spot. If you are at DA age your kid can tryout for any of the DA teams and if he is good enough join. If not then he can remain with his team. And yes the kid who "burns out" isn't broken he is normal
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Riquelme Rises 4/16/2015, 2:03 pm

Making it on another DA team really means if that particular coach likes your kids style. Andro DA coach proved that he could choose some good players and some not so good players. It is not matter if they are good enough its do they fit what that coach thinks is good.
Riquelme Rises
Riquelme Rises
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/16/2015, 2:39 pm

I wouldn't worry about style. You can't control others opinions but you can control your own efforts. While finding those players that can excel at a higher level can be tricky in general it can be fairly easy to spot those who cannot
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 4/16/2015, 3:44 pm

Stripper needs to log back in and take a bow.

Wonderful display of restraint so far of not commenting on the back pedaling.
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 4/16/2015, 8:52 pm

Andromeda DA and PA coaching was solid and they took the long term approach to developing their players. I am disappointed that they lost their DA and PA membership, but I won't be surprised when some of their players make it on the Texans, Solar, or FC Dallas and I hope the PA players who make the remaining PA Clubs will still play in Classic for Andromeda.

Personally I think Andromeda needs to contribute players to the CIty FC PA team and focus on alternative options to offer their players who want an even higher level of competition. This year alone an Andromeda PA player went to Argentina for the national team after he was selected at an id2 camp.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 4/17/2015, 6:19 am

PremierLeagueFan wrote:Andromeda DA and PA coaching was solid and they took the long term approach to developing their players. I am disappointed that they lost their DA and PA membership, but I won't be surprised when some of their players make it on the Texans, Solar, or FC Dallas and I hope the PA players who make the remaining PA Clubs will still play in Classic for Andromeda.

Andromeda will be able to keep its PA teams as TEPAL is not affiliated with USSF but to the US Club Soccer.

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by hunden97 4/17/2015, 11:31 am

PremierLeagueFan wrote:Andromeda DA and PA coaching was solid and they took the long term approach to developing their players. I am disappointed that they lost their DA and PA membership, but I won't be surprised when some of their players make it on the Texans, Solar, or FC Dallas and I hope the PA players who make the remaining PA Clubs will still play in Classic for Andromeda.

Personally I think Andromeda needs to contribute players to the CIty FC PA team and focus on alternative options to offer their players who want an even higher level of competition. This year alone an Andromeda PA player went to Argentina for the national team after he was selected at an id2 camp.

What is City FC PA? I looked it up online and noticed some FCD coaches associated with their academy program? Are they related somehow?
hunden97
hunden97
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 4/17/2015, 11:38 am

What is City FC PA? I looked it up online and noticed some FCD coaches associated with their academy program? Are they related somehow?[/quote]

President’s Message

January 22, 2015
in Archives, Headlines

2014 has been an incredible year for Dallas City FC and everyone that is part of this great organization. Despite its recent inception, the club has had extraordinary growth and continues to position itself for unprecedented growth for years to come.

The Club’s NPSL 1st team made their debut in May 2014 and was able to obtain the following achievements,

Trinity River Cup Champions

South Central Conference Playoffs

BEST DEFENSIVE TEAM in the SOUTH CENTRAL CONFERENCE with 12 goals allowed.

2nd BEST OFFENSE in the entire SOUTH REGION (25 teams) of the country with 39 goals.

In the FALL 2014 Dallas City FC started the academy program with the following squads:

U-23 TEAM

U-19 TEAM

U-15 TEAM

U-13 TEAM

The club continues to expand its academy system with more teams being created for the spring of 2015. In our most recent development of the club,our ownership group have met with professional teams in Latin America and Europe to find synergies and ways to work together for the overall growth of the beautiful game and to benefit all of our players, families, fans and general soccer enthusiasts in Dallas.

The team would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has been involved in one way or another with the club, parents, players, coaches, volunteers, etc.

We at Dallas City FC are looking forward to 2015 for another successful and exciting year for the club and everyone involved. Stay tuned to Dallas City FC social media and other media platforms as the club will have some important announcements in early 2015.

Your City, Your Community, Your Team,

Dallas City FC!
Nicolas Ayala President
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hunden97 4/17/2015, 11:51 am

soccerdadrandy wrote:What is City FC PA? I looked it up online and noticed some FCD coaches associated with their academy program? Are they related somehow?

President’s Message

January 22, 2015
   in Archives, Headlines

2014 has been an incredible year for Dallas City FC and everyone that is part of this great organization. Despite its recent inception, the club has had extraordinary growth and continues to position itself for unprecedented growth for years to come.

The Club’s NPSL 1st team made their debut in May 2014 and was able to obtain the following achievements,

2nd BEST OFFENSE in the entire SOUTH REGION (25 teams) of the country with 39 goals.

In the FALL 2014 Dallas City FC started the academy program with the following squads:

U-23 TEAM

U-19 TEAM

U-15 TEAM

U-13 TEAM

The club continues to expand its academy system with more teams being created for the spring of 2015. In our most recent development of the club,our ownership group have met with professional teams in Latin America and Europe to find synergies and ways to work together for the overall growth of the beautiful game and to benefit all of our players, families, fans and general soccer enthusiasts in Dallas.

The team would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone that has been involved in one way or another with the club, parents, players, coaches, volunteers, etc.

We at Dallas City FC are looking forward to 2015 for another successful and exciting year for the club and everyone involved. Stay tuned to Dallas City FC social media and other media platforms as the club will have some important announcements in early 2015.

Dallas City FC!
Nicolas Ayala President
[/quote]

Interesting. Do you happen to know what league they play in SDR? Thanks
hunden97
hunden97
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 4/17/2015, 11:55 am

City FC is a grouping of clubs in the metroplex for purposes of fielding a higher level team.

http://www.cityfcacademy.com/
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 4/17/2015, 12:34 pm

hunden97 wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:What is City FC PA? I looked it up online and noticed some FCD coaches associated with their academy program? Are they related somehow?

President’s Message

January 22, 2015
   in Archives, Headlines

U-23 TEAM

U-19 TEAM

U-15 TEAM

U-13 TEAM

Dallas City FC!
Nicolas Ayala President

Interesting. Do you happen to know what league they play in SDR? Thanks[/quote]
NPSL
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Enjoy life now! 4/17/2015, 1:13 pm

They have a U13 team in US Club Soccers NPL under the South Central Premier League.

Enjoy life now!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 4/17/2015, 1:17 pm

hunden97 wrote:

What is City FC PA? I looked it up online and noticed some FCD coaches associated with their academy program? Are they related somehow?

Just to clarify, City FC PA and Dallas City FC are two different things.  City FC, like DStryker said, is a group of small clubs who banded together to play in the same NPL league (South Central Premier League) that Liverpool plays in.   I don't believe any FCD coaches involved.

They do have a U13 team in NPL made up of collection of kids from 03 CL, 02 CL, 02 APL, 02 PPL, etc. U14, U15, U17 boys and girls as well.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 5/18/2015, 11:55 pm

NIPPER FIRED?????? WHY??????
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 5/19/2015, 7:50 am

No USSF, no Nipper, no residency program. Nipper will go to another club (I know two clubs that have already offered him a position) where he will reestablish his soccer school (aka residency) and coach a few teams.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 5/23/2015, 7:01 am

Looks like San Antonio scorpions are out also.

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 5/23/2015, 10:04 am

Scorpions left on their own not forced out!
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next