Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 2 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Dallas Premier Supercopa

+54
Duke1695
nontxorcalteam
Seinfeld4
OK Footballer
chl37
newton heath FC
coachdom
PELE_papacito
Ibystander
davito
moveyourfeet
WBSC DC
Bogus
bunited
EAL League Advisor
finish1
Firewater
Rancho4C
CincoB
So Cal Bicycle
PatsDad
ricky jones
donotquestion
SDadX2
Maradona
plantit
Soccer27
crazyd
ProudSoccerParent
TryingMyBest
ThiefCatcher
yellowboots
GMO
HatTrick10
hghaleb
go99
TheRealSantaClaus
omega striker
AlbionDad
skillzski
U90C
Number13
my2cents
crazeesoccermom
allen04
Nomadsjm
Soccerinsanity
Sprint
odie1993
mtodd
sukiakiman
4theluvofthegame
jessesalas79
mcgill
58 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 2 Empty Re: Dallas Premier Supercopa

Post by 4theluvofthegame 1/24/2013, 9:25 am

crazeesoccermom wrote:The info I was given for location:
Pizza Hut Park/FC Dallas fields (grass) same fields as Dallas Cup cheers

WOW, that can't be cheap. Very impressive if that is in fact true!

4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by my2cents 1/24/2013, 9:40 am

Dallas Cup is not at FC Dallas fields this year.

my2cents
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 1/24/2013, 9:42 am

my2cents wrote:Dallas Cup is not at FC Dallas fields this year.

Maybe FC Dallas gave them a sweetheart deal since they no longer have Dallas Cup.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 1/24/2013, 10:25 am

fwiw, we are listed as "committed". Our coach called me a few weeks back and asked if I signed us up for this tourney. Told him I had never heard of it. He said the same. We still don't know anything about it. So I'd take any team's committed status with a grain of promotional salt.

Sounds cool if they pull it off.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by odie1993 1/24/2013, 10:36 am

Number13 wrote:fwiw, we are listed as "committed". Our coach called me a few weeks back and asked if I signed us up for this tourney. Told him I had never heard of it. He said the same. We still don't know anything about it. So I'd take any team's committed status with a grain of promotional salt.

I signed you guys up. you are welcome.

lol!
odie1993
odie1993
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 1/24/2013, 10:48 am

Number13 wrote:fwiw, we are listed as "committed". Our coach called me a few weeks back and asked if I signed us up for this tourney. Told him I had never heard of it. He said the same. We still don't know anything about it. So I'd take any team's committed status with a grain of promotional salt.

I will take your invite if you don't want it! My guess is this tournament will not have a hard time filling spots if the 4 local teams invited somehow don't take their spots.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by U90C 1/24/2013, 1:30 pm

The "Committed" status of the team in question has been resolved. Thanks to Number13 for bringing the question to light.
U90C
U90C
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 1/24/2013, 1:36 pm

I digress, apparently the error was somewhere in our camp and we committed from the get-go. Further evidence that our manager is kind of stupid and can't be trusted. I hope this doesn't effect my son's PT.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 1/24/2013, 1:54 pm

Number13 wrote:I digress, apparently the error was somewhere in our camp and we committed from the get-go. Further evidence that our manager is kind of stupid and can't be trusted. I hope this doesn't effect my son's PT.

Does this mean that Suki or I can't have your invite? Mad
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by mtodd 1/24/2013, 1:59 pm

Number13 wrote:I digress, apparently the error was somewhere in our camp and we committed from the get-go. Further evidence that our manager is kind of stupid and can't be trusted. I hope this doesn't effect my son's PT.

That is why I appreciate all our manager does for us cheers

mtodd
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 1/24/2013, 2:06 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:

Does this mean that Suki or I can't have your invite? Mad

Alas, this is true. Sorry for the pump fake. Suki likes playing 03/04s and wants to scrimmage the bandits. Maybe you add two 03s for that and we can all get together and chill one day. That might be a hoot.

mtodd wrote: That is why I appreciate all our manager does for us cheers

Everyone should love their manager. Ours just happens to be so visually stunning that occasionally the other magnificent traits like his Holmesian intellect pale in comparison.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by crazeesoccermom 1/24/2013, 3:50 pm

< the info I was given for location:
Pizza Hut Park/FC Dallas fields (grass) same fields as Dallas Cup in previous years>

The information came in our Welcome confirmation from the tournament director, so pretty sure it's true.

crazeesoccermom
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 2 Empty Nomads Are Coming !

Post by Nomadsjm 1/25/2013, 10:40 pm

well see how good this teams will be . will be playing state cup on Feb. 9-10 and will see how good we really are than . i want to come to this tournament to get my boy use to play Far from home as i know i have Academy level kids , and i know i will be coming back in two years for t Dallas Cup . when my boys are U12 . be affraid ... jk !

Nomadsjm
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 2/5/2013, 4:25 pm

I am BLOWN away with the teams that this tournament is bringing in. There are teams from southern california, Arizona, Illinois, New Jersey, Kansas, New Mexico, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas, Nevada.

With Dallas Cup moving back to Cotton Bowl I wonder if people will come out to watch this event. Especially if crazeesoccermom is right and the games are at Pizza Hut.

I for one will be going out and cheering NTX teams on. Will be great to see how NTX teams fare agaisnt these teams
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by skillzski 2/5/2013, 5:00 pm

Beats driving to Dallas. This will be cool to watch and see where youth soccer is headed, whereas The Cup would be more interesting to watch. It will be interesting to see if this will be a national exhibition of smashball and coaches yelling to kick it out, or kids using their skills and tricks freely and coaches encouraging possession. Let's take the diapers off and see where we are headed.... What a Face
skillzski
skillzski
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Dallas Premier Supercopa - Page 2 Empty Looking forward to playing good teams

Post by AlbionDad 2/6/2013, 12:12 pm

I'm the manager for the Albion SC team coming to the tournament, and I can tell you that our boys are already very excited to travel to Texas to play against some great competition. I'm hopeful that the tournament will showcase the level of soccer there truly is at this age group.

I know it's still very early and the tournament isn't until June, but for planning purposes do any of you have any recommendations in terms of best places to eat or things to do in the area?

AlbionDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 2/6/2013, 1:07 pm

AlbionDad wrote:I'm the manager for the Albion SC team coming to the tournament, and I can tell you that our boys are already very excited to travel to Texas to play against some great competition. I'm hopeful that the tournament will showcase the level of soccer there truly is at this age group.

I know it's still very early and the tournament isn't until June, but for planning purposes do any of you have any recommendations in terms of best places to eat or things to do in the area?

It will depend on what area your team is staying in. If it's in the Frisco/Plano area there are lots and lots of restaurants. As for things to do there is Main Event (video game, bowling, laser tag), Dave and Busters, Pole Position (indoor go karts), Hawaian Falls (waterpark), Frisco Athletic Center (swimming, lazy river and slides), Stonebriar and Willow Bend Mall. The Frisco/Plano area has A LOT of things to do for kids.
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbionDad 2/6/2013, 1:40 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
AlbionDad wrote:I'm the manager for the Albion SC team coming to the tournament, and I can tell you that our boys are already very excited to travel to Texas to play against some great competition. I'm hopeful that the tournament will showcase the level of soccer there truly is at this age group.

It will depend on what area your team is staying in. If it's in the Frisco/Plano area there are lots and lots of restaurants. As for things to do there is Main Event (video game, bowling, laser tag), Dave and Busters, Pole Position (indoor go karts), Hawaian Falls (waterpark), Frisco Athletic Center (swimming, lazy river and slides), Stonebriar and Willow Bend Mall. The Frisco/Plano area has A LOT of things to do for kids.

I'm pretty sure we will be staying in the Plano area. It looks like there is lots to do. Really appreciate the feedback and detailed info. Looking forward to visiting the area and of course the tournament itself. Thanks!

AlbionDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 2/6/2013, 1:53 pm

AlbionDad wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:

I'm pretty sure we will be staying in the Plano area. It looks like there is lots to do. Really appreciate the feedback and detailed info. Looking forward to visiting the area and of course the tournament itself. Thanks!

Happy to help. Will be excited to watch your team compete in the tournament! Do you know much about the other southern california teams that are committed? Is Albion the best team coming from southern california?
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbionDad 2/6/2013, 2:02 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
AlbionDad wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:

Happy to help. Will be excited to watch your team compete in the tournament! Do you know much about the other southern california teams that are committed? Is Albion the best team coming from southern california?

I would love to say that we are the best team coming from CA, but who am I to judge. Truth be told, all of the teams I see listed as committed from CA are really quality teams at this age group. It will be refreshing to see how teams at this age do when playing against other teams from different states.

AlbionDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 2/6/2013, 2:18 pm

AlbionDad wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:
AlbionDad wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:

I would love to say that we are the best team coming from CA, but who am I to judge. Truth be told, all of the teams I see listed as committed from CA are really quality teams at this age group. It will be refreshing to see how teams at this age do when playing against other teams from different states.

Always fun to see variety. How many days will your team be here for?
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AlbionDad 2/6/2013, 3:46 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
AlbionDad wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:
AlbionDad wrote:
4theluvofthegame wrote:

Always fun to see variety. How many days will your team be here for?

We should be in Texas for 4 or 5 days. Not enough time to really visit, but either way we are still definitely looking forward to the opportunity.

AlbionDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mcgill 2/6/2013, 7:01 pm

OK... Let me be the first to call BS on the fact that the Wichita Rojos, Nomads, and Albion managers found their way to this forum to discuss the upcoming tournament... I think this is a bunch of locals creating user ID's and posting stuff.. Not buying it... Mad

mcgill
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/6/2013, 7:12 pm

mcgill wrote:
OK... Let me be the first to call BS on the fact that the Wichita Rojos, Nomads, and Albion managers found their way to this forum to discuss the upcoming tournament... I think this is a bunch of locals creating user ID's and posting stuff.. Not buying it... Mad
lol!
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by TheRealSantaClaus 2/6/2013, 7:31 pm

mcgill wrote:
How dare you not believe!I will remember this next Christmas...
TheRealSantaClaus
TheRealSantaClaus
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by mtodd 2/7/2013, 9:43 pm

mcgill wrote:
Hate to confirm that 2 people here are from the Wichita Rojos yes we are CSPs (crazy soccer parents) Very Happy

mtodd
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next