Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results - Page 10 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

+32
zero
Soccer14fanatic
SnookumsConCarne
dfwsoccerdad
frequent flyer
Onetouchpass
earbucket
Arsenal1984
geordie11
CincoB
SoloJonz
TayJ6
Marvelousmar
Soccerlife89
Ehlodog
muc03b
Forthegame4
finish1
Mundosoccer
OP05
hanallalone
PremierLeagueFan
soccerdadrandy
Gator Chick
Number13
donovansucks
davito
tpitty
GotNoGame
Sprint
Dragon Nation
booe817
36 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results - Page 10 Empty Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by PremierLeagueFan 10/2/2016, 11:39 am

hanallalone wrote:Texans newly acquired back will be a nice addition to that back line...  Size, speed, huge heart!  Great pick up for Texans...  

That would be the one, I hope they play him as a defensive mid because he is a double threat and could really help the Texans stop attacking players before they make it into the box.

PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results - Page 10 Empty Re: U-15 Age Pure Predictions/Results

Post by hanallalone 10/2/2016, 11:44 am

He definitely has the ability to defend the high crosses and get into the attack on set pieces... He makes nice attacking runs from outside back as well, so it will be interesting to see how they use him...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by dfwsoccerdad 10/2/2016, 12:01 pm

Where does one find out more about all the Dark Lord stuff? I have heard a few things but it cracks me up every time I see a reference.

dfwsoccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer14fanatic 10/2/2016, 12:06 pm

Wait are we talking about the Texans South?

Soccer14fanatic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 10/2/2016, 12:14 pm

dfwsoccerdad wrote:Where does one find out more about all the Dark Lord stuff? I have heard a few things but it cracks me up every time I see a reference.

The owner of the Texans, HN is known as the Dark Lord. The Texans Club is referred to as the the evil empire or just empire and Solar, Liverpool, Odyssey, Ayses, etc. are the rebels.

The Dark Lord influences all things youth soccer and has kept the Dark Side of the F O R C E going strong in NTX for many years.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 10/2/2016, 12:20 pm

Soccer14fanatic wrote:Wait are we talking about the Texans South?

Nope were talking about the DA team who snagged an Odyssey player for the dark side. Hopefully he will resist...Laughing

The Dallas Texans South are in the empire, but their DOC (SA) has resisted the pull of the Dark Side and is a shining example of the struggle of good vs evil within the empire.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer14fanatic 10/2/2016, 12:23 pm

When y'all talk about a DA team what does that mean because I've been with a lot of people that classify DA as
a lot of things?

Soccer14fanatic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 10/2/2016, 12:36 pm

USSF Development Academy which means Solar, Texans and FC Dallas. Texans used to be tops in USSF but have lost many of their players to other clubs and are unable to mount a challenge against the league leaders.

The Dark Lord is to blame and he is still completely in the DARK as to why all this happened. He must cringe every time he gets a loss handed to him by a Texan playing for the opposing side.

Full Disclosure: I am the one who was pushing for inclusion of NPL, SRPL, etc. into the DA category but everyone else thinks we should maintain the separation so I had to go with the mainstream.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 10/3/2016, 10:22 am

Tuesday games:

FCD, Texans and LP Hunt all win...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer14fanatic 10/3/2016, 2:06 pm

Predictions for tomorrow ? (Score wise)

Soccer14fanatic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 10/3/2016, 2:08 pm

PremierLeagueFan wrote:
hanallalone wrote:Texans newly acquired back will be a nice addition to that back line...  Size, speed, huge heart!  Great pick up for Texans...  

That would be the one, I hope they play him as a defensive mid because he is a double threat and could really help the Texans stop attacking players before they make it into the box.

so this is the U15 PA team PLF?
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 10/3/2016, 3:14 pm

soccerdadrandy wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:

It's the U14 DA team, U15 is pretty scrappy and I don't remember them being casualties of the player migration when residency ended and Nipper went to Andromeda. I think it was isolated to 02B and 03B with a few younger players.
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadrandy 10/3/2016, 3:25 pm

PremierLeagueFan wrote:
soccerdadrandy wrote:
PremierLeagueFan wrote:

It's the U14 DA team, U15 is pretty scrappy and I don't remember them being casualties of the player migration when residency ended and Nipper went to Andromeda. I think it was isolated to 02B and 03B with a few younger players.
thanks
soccerdadrandy
soccerdadrandy
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer14fanatic 10/5/2016, 7:18 am

Wow, what a horrible game for Andro last night against Texans South. I watched the whole game and the Andro players seemed to be asleep. Andro missed so many shots and key passes and towards the end of the game the missed PK which could have one them the game. On the other side Texans South didn't play at their full potential either. Andro seemed mad to get the tie and Texans South semmed happy to get just 1 point against a struggling Andro team.

Soccer14fanatic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gator Chick 10/5/2016, 7:51 am

Anyone know how the score to Real GP vs FCDP? I'm expecting FCDP bounced back from the Solar Red loss in a big way. The other scores from last night are a little surprising. I just knew LP Hunt would take it to Cruz Azul after taking SR & ODY to the limit but I was wrong. Not sure what to think of LP Hunt. Weekday games are hard but what happened? What does Cruz Azul have? I haven't seen them play. Solar Red is up next for them. Could be interesting. I thought Andro would win as well but wrong again. Looks like DTS is going to hang in for a while.

Gator Chick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 10/5/2016, 8:36 am

Soccer14fanatic wrote:Wow, what a horrible game for Andro last night against Texans South. I watched the whole game and the Andro players seemed to be asleep. Andro missed so many shots and key passes and towards the end of the game the missed  PK which could have one them the game. On the other side Texans South didn't play at their full potential either. Andro seemed mad to get the tie and Texans South semmed happy to get just 1 point against a struggling Andro team.

Andro is struggling with the D1 Grind and will be ok if they can wrap their heads around it.  In D1 any team can beat any other team and DTS didn't go into the game not understanding what it would take to level the game against the Andro squad. Andro needs to settle down and start thinking week to week and they will be just fine. Like I said in previous posts, they have potential to be a Top-5 but they have to get through the season to accomplish that.

Andro needs to do some reflecting about what did and didn't go to plan against DTS and figure out how Adames mostly possession oriented team was a able to neutralize their game. D1 is like a box of chocolates "you just never know what your gonna get".

As for DTS, carry on as usual, but figure out quickly who will emerge as your team leader then bring everyone together and play to your team's potential.  You have a great coach and great players so it's just a matter of time till it all gels.

Last edited by PremierLeagueFan on 10/5/2016, 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PremierLeagueFan 10/5/2016, 8:51 am

Gator Chick wrote:Anyone know how the score to Real GP vs FCDP?  I'm expecting FCDP bounced back from the Solar Red loss in a big way.  The other scores from last night are a little surprising.  I just knew LP Hunt would take it to Cruz Azul after taking SR & ODY to the limit but I was wrong.  Not sure what to think of LP Hunt.  Weekday games are hard but what happened?  What does Cruz Azul have?  I haven't seen them play.  Solar Red is up next for them.  Could be interesting.  I thought Andro would win as well but wrong again.  Looks like DTS is going to hang in for a while.

LP Hunt was missing the ManChild who was sitting it out because of his 3 yellow cards.  

No ManChild = no bueno!

The Team struggled to adjust without him and unfortunately one game without an imposing player like ManChild forces the team to make short term strategic changes that create vulnerabilities they aren't used to having.

Cruz Azul needed the win and they had a better day and got the result. Let's see if this is a tipping point for Cruz Azul, but I suspect it was an outlier. I am a "hope springs eternal" type of person so maybe they will start to turn things around and use this win as a springboard.

In D1, anyone can beat anyone!
PremierLeagueFan
PremierLeagueFan
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer14fanatic 10/5/2016, 11:03 am

I had a strong feeling Andro would go out with a win but without converting your chances it's hard to win

Soccer14fanatic
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Gator Chick 10/6/2016, 8:10 am

Predictions for this weekend:
FCDP shows they're a top 3 team & beats LP Rush 4-0
Cruz Azul tries to get physical with Solar Stricker & finds that to be a mistake.  Strickers scoring machine hangs 8 on them 8-0
ODY frustrates DTS with 70 mins of possession soccer but 1 mistake in the back costs ODY the game 1-0 in a shocker
Real GP catches LP Hunt sleeping, scores early then parks the bus at the 18 to hold them off for win #2....1-0
Andro finds its identity & hands Castro another loss 3-1
Good luck to all the boys.  Be safe & have fun ⚽️

Gator Chick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 10/6/2016, 9:23 am

Andro vs Casto will be match of the week...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Forthegame4 10/6/2016, 2:12 pm

I hate to be this way....but can we get off the Andro ride now please?

Andro vs. the top.....
-Solar Stricker - Loss (2-7)
-Ody - Loss (0-1)
-LP Rush - Loss (1-3)
-DTS - Tie (1-1)
-FCD Premier - Win (1-0 watch the game on this forum for yourself....ugly win, FCD dominated)

So against the teams in places 1,2,3,4 and 6, Andro has 1 win, 1 tie and 3 losses. Andro is a good team, but only on par right now with DTS and LP Rush. Solar Castro is trying to climb into the middle of the pack with this group. I would offer there are better matches of the week out there (#2Ody vs. #4DTS or #3FCD vs. #6LP Rush). Proclaiming #5 Andro vs, #7 Solar Castro as match of the week.....please stop drinking the kool aid.......

Top Teams - Solar Stricker, Ody and FCD Premier

Bottom Teams - LP Hunt, Real GP and Cruz Azul (really surprised here as LP Hunt seems much better than they are currently performing)

Good luck to the teams this weekend.

Forthegame4
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 10/6/2016, 4:14 pm

Just looked at the misconduct report: good times in FCD vs GP? Makes BB's yellow card for mistaken identity look kind of tame in comparison.
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 10/6/2016, 4:23 pm

My prediction is Castro beats Andro... I don't like cool aid ( I prefer beer)... Castro is improving...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SnookumsConCarne 10/6/2016, 7:51 pm

Number13 wrote:Just looked at the misconduct report: good times in FCD vs GP? Makes BB's yellow card for mistaken identity look kind of tame in comparison.

Uh huh......
SnookumsConCarne
SnookumsConCarne
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Gator Chick 10/9/2016, 3:24 am

Gator Chick wrote:Predictions for this weekend:
FCDP shows they're a top 3 team & beats LP Rush 4-0
Cruz Azul tries to get physical with Solar Stricker & finds that to be a mistake.  Strickers scoring machine hangs 8 on them 8-0
ODY frustrates DTS with 70 mins of possession soccer but 1 mistake in the back costs ODY the game 1-0 in a shocker
Real GP catches LP Hunt sleeping, scores early then parks the bus at the 18 to hold them off for win #2....1-0
Andro finds its identity & hands Castro another loss 3-1
Good luck to all the boys.  Be safe & have fun ⚽️

Well I guess I picked a few winners but the scores were a little off.
FCDP did hand it to LP Rush but it was worse than predicted 6-1.
I was dead on about Solar Stricker vs Cruz Azul.  Cruz Azul hung tough...after giving up a goal the 1st 3 mins in.  1-0 at the half but as usual the scoring machine kicked it in high gear scoring 7 goals in the 2nd half to win 8-0.  Next up the big showdown with Odyssey.
I picked the upset special, DTS over Odyssey, but I missed it on the score 3-0!  I didn't see the 1st goal but the 2nd goal looked like a mistake in the back.  The 3rd goal was an unbelievable shot.  Couldn't tell if it surprised the ODY keeper or if he just couldn't get up high enough to punch it over.  DTS possessed the ball well from what I could see.  
LP Hunt didn't get caught sleeping on Real GP.  3-1 win for LP.  Real GP is really struggling.  I don't know how they can turn it around.  
Andro vs Castro ended in a tie 1-1.  What can I say?  Missed on this 1 too.  I didn't see any of the game so I don't know what happened.
Good luck to Solar Stricker, Odyssey & LP Rush on Oklahoma next week.  Go represent NTX soccer.

Gator Chick
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hanallalone 10/9/2016, 6:35 am

First 2 goals for DTS were a missed mark on the back side by the Odyssey back, the 3rd was just a perfect shot by an amazing shooter...  The first 2 were simply a player not staying goal side on his mark and going to the ball when it was crossed in, but the 3rd was just one of those that you can't do much about...  The keeper cut the angle, came out and challenged, but the shot went straight to the top post with pace...  Just a very good shot by the leftie with the golden boot!  Odyssey simply did not make good decisions for a good portion of the match, and the "give aways" ended up costing us the match...  The entire approach to the game was off, and adjustments were never made to correct the sinking ship...  It was a good day to be a shark!  Rough outing for Players and Coach alike...  Hopefully the mistakes were recognized; in order to correct a problem it must first be identified...  Lots to go over, and a factor to consider is: were the players placed in their ideal position make a positive impact?  A simple shift from left to right, or outside to inside can make a huge difference in how specific players perform...  I think we will get it figured out and bounce back...
hanallalone
hanallalone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next