Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice - Page 5 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice

+44
arsenalfan
Yak Attack
R1
Ibystander
The German
Dissent
Freeatlast
debit
Crochet
kickingbird
Middie 07
eredivisie
omega striker
afrankw
Aswan
ntxsoccerchat
drsoccer
bootit
quickfoot
SoccerNutz07
scrmom
FlatBack4
Texflats
off_the_woodwork
DownTown21
nuchad
OnTheSurface
GK2
hobbit
mrclean
forbin
go99
finish1
socmom3
plantit
UEFAfan
soccer4fun
homer999
wbanul
Axxman
clueless
soccerdad1
soccerrus2
repo
48 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice - Page 5 Empty Re: Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice

Post by off_the_woodwork 8/4/2010, 9:21 pm

So how about it Andro parents? Surely someone practiced tonight....any moving trucks or yellow police tape blocking the entrance when you arrived?

off_the_woodwork
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice - Page 5 Empty Re: Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice

Post by The German 8/4/2010, 9:24 pm

off_the_woodwork wrote:So how about it Andro parents? Surely someone practiced tonight....any moving trucks or yellow police tape blocking the entrance when you arrived?
Since they cancelled the free beer I am not going anymore.
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by R1 8/4/2010, 9:45 pm

Crochet wrote:
Freeatlast wrote:You're on a roll Crochet! Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
I am indeed now arent I?
Seriously, though, does anyone have a report as to what happened today? I find it hard to believe there was an actual auction. My guess is that tje holder simply took property back and eviction proceedings begin.
What I'm most curious about is what the heck happened to the $4m cash infusion?
And how stupid do all these coaches look now who went over there.
I am going to retitle this thread . . . The Andromeda Strain.

Uhoh, now you have to change your name to Butter.
R1
R1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Crochet 8/4/2010, 9:55 pm

R1 wrote:
Crochet wrote:
Freeatlast wrote:You're on a roll Crochet! Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice - Page 5 Icon_biggrin
I am indeed now arent I?
Seriously, though, does anyone have a report as to what happened today? I find it hard to believe there was an actual auction. My guess is that tje holder simply took property back and eviction proceedings begin.

I get it. Very clever.
Crochet
Crochet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 8/4/2010, 10:04 pm

Crochet wrote:
R1 wrote:
Crochet wrote:
I am indeed now arent I?

I get it. Very clever.

Oh, I get it now; not sure I can sign on to the "very" clever part though. Rolling Eyes

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissent 8/5/2010, 5:49 pm

Everything is business as usual. There is not a field or facility issue.
Dissent
Dissent
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Crochet 8/5/2010, 9:12 pm

Dissent wrote:Everything is business as usual. There is not a field or facility issue.
Dream on. Oh, yes there is. As George Zimmer says "I guarantee it!"
Crochet
Crochet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 8/5/2010, 9:21 pm

Dissent wrote:Everything is business as usual. There is not a field or facility issue.

You obviously haven't used the facilities.
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissent 8/5/2010, 9:25 pm

But I have

Dissent
Dissent
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Yak Attack 8/6/2010, 12:23 am

Been out on vacation and come back to find mess. For what it is worth I'll pass along the official Andro statement on the issue. This was put out last week by Stan to help alleviate concerns by the teams/parents:

The current
mortgage holder is a Limited Partnership … the General Partner of that Limited
Partnership has been filing the paperwork that would allow them to foreclose if
necessary for several months now.

He has a
fiduciary duty to do this each month … so they can take action if/when they
believe we are not going to get the refi done.

They are
intimately familiar with our efforts to get the refi done … and continue to
believe that we will in fact get it done.

What we are
doing re the refi is complex and groundbreaking on many levels.

Hopefully we
will be all done in just a few days.
Yak Attack
Yak Attack
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by arsenalfan 8/6/2010, 10:38 am

"If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we’d all have a merry Christmas”

arsenalfan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by GK2 8/6/2010, 10:45 am

Wouldn't the 4 million take care of this?

GK2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hobbit 8/6/2010, 2:35 pm

Texflats wrote:
hobbit wrote:My guess is that since it really did not include the Andromeda Training Facility there are not any updates to present...

LOL...Hobbit - the parcel being foreclosed is indeed the ATF...

I'm not a lawyer or a realtor but what I read in the documents indicated that this foreclosure is on part of the land known as Lot 1R Block A. Note the part of, not the entire lot. The legal description says "BEING A PART OF LOT 1R, Block A, of 544 GOLF TRAINING FACILITY ADDITION BLOCK A, LOT 1A" (sorry for the CAPS, but that is how it is listed in the documents).

From the Collin County Central Appraisal District you can see the legal description as "544 GOLF TRAINING FACILITY (CPL), BLK A, LOT 1-1, 7.8247 ACRES"

http://www.collincad.org/collindetail.php?theKey=2137041 - this shows the property that Andromeda owns (AKA ATF) with the legal description as lot 1-1.
http://maps.taxnetusa.com/collin_maps_pdf/6162.pdf - this map shows the lot 1-1 as a seperate section of the overall tract....my guess is that this is how it was updated showing the sale of this land.

So show me where this is indeed the ATF...Somehow the information I see does not really point to this being ATF, but part of the larger tract of land that was the Golf Training Facility that does not include what was sold to Andromeda.
hobbit
hobbit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by djmom 8/7/2010, 8:57 am

Look at the Collin county property records (the deed records) and you can see the deed and deed of trust from 2006 and it matches the legal description in the foreclosure notice.

djmom
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 8/7/2010, 1:05 pm

Yak Attack wrote:Been out on vacation and come back to find mess. For what it is worth I'll pass along the official Andro statement on the issue. This was put out last week by Stan to help alleviate concerns by the teams/parents:

The current
mortgage holder is a Limited Partnership … the General Partner of that Limited
Partnership has been filing the paperwork that would allow them to foreclose if
necessary for several months now.

He has a
fiduciary duty to do this each month … so they can take action if/when they

They are
intimately familiar with our efforts to get the refi done … and continue to

What we are
doing re the refi is complex and groundbreaking on many levels.

Hopefully we
will be all done in just a few days.

So was this prospective refi deal the source of some or all of the $4 Million that was announced?

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yak Attack 8/7/2010, 1:22 pm

Freeatlast wrote:
Yak Attack wrote:Been out on vacation and come back to find mess. For what it is worth I'll pass along the official Andro statement on the issue. This was put out last week by Stan to help alleviate concerns by the teams/parents:

The current mortgage holder is a Limited Partnership … the General Partner of that Limited
Partnership has been filing the paperwork that would allow them to foreclose if necessary for several months now.

He has a fiduciary duty to do this each month … so they can take action if/when they

They are intimately familiar with our efforts to get the refi done … and continue to

What we are doing re the refi is complex and groundbreaking on many levels.

Hopefully we will be all done in just a few days.

So was this prospective refi deal the source of some or all of the $4 Million that was announced?

I'm really no help on this other than passing along the word from Stan the Man. I know nothing more than the average NTX soccer parent. PM one of the experts posting, there are so many to choose from. Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice - Page 5 Icon_wink

I will say that having been in the middle of many a contract negotiation, the statement about having it done in a few days is likely wishful thinking. I will be happy to post the final resolution once I get the word.
Yak Attack
Yak Attack
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by forbin 8/8/2010, 11:34 am

BB (and family) and his team had the pleasure of using the ATF this weekend, courtesy of Andromeda, and I would like to express my thanks. I always enjoy being out there as it feels like and is a first class youth training facility.

forbin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Crochet 8/8/2010, 7:34 pm

forbin wrote:BB (and family) and his team had the pleasure of using the ATF this weekend, courtesy of Andromeda, and I would like to express my thanks. I always enjoy being out there as it feels like and is a first class youth training facility.
Yes, a first class youth training facility that hasnt been paid for as agreed. It could be yours for $1.4m.
Crochet
Crochet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hobbit 8/9/2010, 3:58 pm

djmom wrote:Look at the Collin county property records (the deed records) and you can see the deed and deed of trust from 2006 and it matches the legal description in the foreclosure notice.

How about you post some links that support what you are saying....Here is what I have found, rather than just conjecture which is most of the rest of what I am seeing posted here....

Legal description from Collin County Central Appraisal District shows the legal name as
544 GOLF TRAINING FACILITY (CPL), BLK A, LOT 1-1, 7.8247 ACRES
http://www.collincad.org/collindetail.php?theKey=2137041
Notice the name Lot1-1.

Legal Description from foreclosure notice
BEING A PART OF LOT 1R, Block A, of 544 GOLF TRAINING FACILITY ADDITION BLOCK A, LOT 1A
http://public1.co.collin.tx.us/ccclerks_notices/Lists/Foreclosures/Attachments/5564/Filed%207-12-2010%20-%20Set%20122%20-%20August%20Sale.pdf
Notice the name Lot1A and "A PART OF" and not all of.

Platt map showing Block A Lot 1R - http://maps.taxnetusa.com/collin_maps_pdf/6162.pdf

Now the interesting part to me - not being a lawyer or a realator....in the legal description there is a section called SAVE AND EXCEPT which includes a tract of land exactly the size of the Andromeda Training Facility (7.8247 acres). My guess is that the legal description is the legal description and the save and except are the exceptions to that legal description. I could very well be wrong, but before someone just says you are wrong, how about you show or provide why I am wrong and back it up?

Sure seems like some folks want this club to lose their facilities....I personally like have these fields available for SDL use for my kids especially since they got to play a lot of their games there last spring when Blue Sky and Ross Stewart were closed b/c of the rain.

hobbit
hobbit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerbob 8/9/2010, 4:42 pm

hobbit wrote:
djmom wrote:Look at the Collin county property records (the deed records) and you can see the deed and deed of trust from 2006 and it matches the legal description in the foreclosure notice.

I could very well be wrong, but before someone just says you are wrong, how about you show or provide why I am wrong and back it up?

Sure seems like some folks want this club to lose their facilities....I personally like have these fields available for SDL use for my kids especially since they got to play a lot of their games there last spring when Blue Sky and Ross Stewart were closed b/c of the rain.

Or conversely, how about you provide information that shows the other's wrong? Just a thought.

Sounds like all anyone has is conjecture, and yours isn't really any different.

soccerbob
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Crochet 8/9/2010, 6:43 pm

hobbit wrote:

How about you post some links that support what you are saying....Here is what I have found, rather than just conjecture which is most of the rest of what I am seeing posted here....

Legal description from Collin County Central Appraisal District shows the legal name as
544 GOLF TRAINING FACILITY (CPL), BLK A, LOT 1-1, 7.8247 ACRES
http://www.collincad.org/collindetail.php?theKey=2137041
Notice the name Lot1-1.

Legal Description from foreclosure notice
BEING A PART OF LOT 1R, Block A, of 544 GOLF TRAINING FACILITY ADDITION BLOCK A, LOT 1A
http://public1.co.collin.tx.us/ccclerks_notices/Lists/Foreclosures/Attachments/5564/Filed%207-12-2010%20-%20Set%20122%20-%20August%20Sale.pdf
Notice the name Lot1A and "A PART OF" and not all of.

Platt map showing Block A Lot 1R - http://maps.taxnetusa.com/collin_maps_pdf/6162.pdf

Now the interesting part to me - not being a lawyer or a realator....in the legal description there is a section called SAVE AND EXCEPT which includes a tract of land exactly the size of the Andromeda Training Facility (7.8247 acres). My guess is that the legal description is the legal description and the save and except are the exceptions to that legal description. I could very well be wrong, but before someone just says you are wrong, how about you show or provide why I am wrong and back it up?

You need to pull up the other real property record in Andromeda's name--the larger tract of 27 acres (you are wrong in stating complex is 7 acres--thats only the smaller area). The other real property record states:544 GOLF TRAINING FACILITY, BL K A, LOT 1R, 27.2129 ACRES; REPLAT

There's no question the foreclosure is on the practice facility. We are all well aware of Andro's cash crisis from last spring, solved only by the boisterous press release of a "cash infusion". Apparently it never happened.
Yes, its disappointing for the kids. But damn hilarious from a business sense.
Crochet
Crochet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by djmom 8/9/2010, 9:35 pm

http://countyclerkrecords.co.collin.tx.us/webinquiry/results.aspx
Here is the link. I am just giving out facts, there is a deed going from Field Sport LLC to Andromeda Soccer Club, Inc. and a Deed of Trust granted by Andromeda Soccer Club, Inc. back to Field Sport LLC in 2006. In June 2010 there is also a UCC-1 Financing Statement filed (I would guess in anticpation of posting for foreclose to make sure that they also have a secured lien on any improvements). There are amendments to the deed and the deed of trust where they except out the 7.8 but then add it back in as Tract II. The deed records are the official filings not the appraisal records.
This may or may not be the practice fields but it is property owned by Andromeda Soccer Club, Inc. and was the subject of a foreclose posting.

djmom
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 8/9/2010, 9:55 pm

It concerns me that someone may have announced a big "cash infusion" based on a deal that wasn't done. That sounds like misrepresentation, especially since it was done around signing time. The club ought to tell people what is going on.

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by off_the_woodwork 8/9/2010, 10:42 pm

Freeatlast wrote:It concerns me that someone may have announced a big "cash infusion" based on a deal that wasn't done. That sounds like misrepresentation, especially since it was done around signing time. The club ought to tell people what is going on.
Couldn't agree more. Especially since some very good coaches took some very good teams from other clubs over to Andromeda based on the representation that financial stability was coming...and no other reason really.

off_the_woodwork
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hobbit 8/9/2010, 11:31 pm

djmom wrote:http://countyclerkrecords.co.collin.tx.us/webinquiry/results.aspx
Here is the link. I am just giving out facts, there is a deed going from Field Sport LLC to Andromeda Soccer Club, Inc. and a Deed of Trust granted by Andromeda Soccer Club, Inc. back to Field Sport LLC in 2006. In June 2010 there is also a UCC-1 Financing Statement filed (I would guess in anticpation of posting for foreclose to make sure that they also have a secured lien on any improvements). There are amendments to the deed and the deed of trust where they except out the 7.8 but then add it back in as Tract II. The deed records are the official filings not the appraisal records.
This may or may not be the practice fields but it is property owned by Andromeda Soccer Club, Inc. and was the subject of a foreclose posting.

your link does not bring up any information....
hobbit
hobbit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hobbit 8/9/2010, 11:33 pm

soccerbob wrote:
hobbit wrote:

I could very well be wrong, but before someone just says you are wrong, how about you show or provide why I am wrong and back it up?

Or conversely, how about you provide information that shows the other's wrong? Just a thought.

Sounds like all anyone has is conjecture, and yours isn't really any different.

I have provided information supporting what I see so far...only one other person has provided a link of any kind supporting any other position...nice how you cut out the part of my post with the links and how I interrupted them.
hobbit
hobbit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next