Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice - Page 6 Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice

+44
arsenalfan
Yak Attack
R1
Ibystander
The German
Dissent
Freeatlast
debit
Crochet
kickingbird
Middie 07
eredivisie
omega striker
afrankw
Aswan
ntxsoccerchat
drsoccer
bootit
quickfoot
SoccerNutz07
scrmom
FlatBack4
Texflats
off_the_woodwork
DownTown21
nuchad
OnTheSurface
GK2
hobbit
mrclean
forbin
go99
finish1
socmom3
plantit
UEFAfan
soccer4fun
homer999
wbanul
Axxman
clueless
soccerdad1
soccerrus2
repo
48 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice - Page 6 Empty Re: Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice

Post by hobbit 8/9/2010, 11:33 pm

soccerbob wrote:
hobbit wrote:
djmom wrote:Look at the Collin county property records (the deed records) and you can see the deed and deed of trust from 2006 and it matches the legal description in the foreclosure notice.

I could very well be wrong, but before someone just says you are wrong, how about you show or provide why I am wrong and back it up?

Sure seems like some folks want this club to lose their facilities....I personally like have these fields available for SDL use for my kids especially since they got to play a lot of their games there last spring when Blue Sky and Ross Stewart were closed b/c of the rain.

Or conversely, how about you provide information that shows the other's wrong? Just a thought.

Sounds like all anyone has is conjecture, and yours isn't really any different.

I have provided information supporting what I see so far...only one other person has provided a link of any kind supporting any other position...nice how you cut out the part of my post with the links and how I interrupted them.

hobbit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice - Page 6 Empty Re: Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice

Post by SoccerNutz07 8/9/2010, 11:48 pm

Maybe the $4M infusion is just a phantom news and was never true. Andromeda releasing this to the public so that they can attract top coaches and players to their club.
SoccerNutz07
SoccerNutz07
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by djmom 8/10/2010, 7:43 am

Hobbit

Try this link http://countyclerkrecords.co.collin.tx.us/webinquiry/. You will then have to type in "andromdea" in the last name field and conduct a search. Once the list comes up, you click on the individual record to see the actual document.

djmom
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by scrmom 8/10/2010, 9:19 am

djmom wrote:Hobbit

Try this link http://countyclerkrecords.co.collin.tx.us/webinquiry/. You will then have to type in "andromdea" in the last name field and conduct a search. Once the list comes up, you click on the individual record to see the actual document.
According to the link above and the property description described in the previous links, the property descriptions seem to be a mtach.
I think that only time will tell if the club keeps the facility or moves elsewhere. According to the Andro parents I have talked to, there hasn't been any disruption in the use of the practice facilities but they haven't heard much on the subject either. As far a I'm concerned, letting the kids play is what's most important. Of course I enjoy WATCHING the competition.

scrmom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hobbit 8/10/2010, 10:58 pm

So I got the search to work this time....I also found an article interviewing someone from Andromeda who referenced the facility as 35 acres....so it does look like the property is the same property in question. I still doubt given recent events that the facility is going to close and/or Andromeda moving elsewhere but I guess only time will tell.
hobbit
hobbit
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ibystander 8/11/2010, 12:30 pm

hobbit wrote:So I got the search to work this time....I also found an article interviewing someone from Andromeda who referenced the facility as 35 acres....so it does look like the property is the same property in question. I still doubt given recent events that the facility is going to close and/or Andromeda moving elsewhere but I guess only time will tell.
Having trouble sleeping, Hobbit? You should try celery juice before going to bed. Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice - Page 6 Drunken_smilie
Ibystander
Ibystander
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 94fan 8/11/2010, 2:56 pm

Just a guess on my part but I suspect the 4M is being held in the bank till they get a refinance agrement worked up with a bank - then it will be used as a down payment on the new loan. This would go along with the letter from the Club President that went out recently.

94fan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/11/2010, 4:07 pm

The $4mil was supposed to be more than enough to pay off the mortgage AND pay for the coaches....so maybe it's the cash infusion that is taking time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Axxman 8/11/2010, 4:53 pm

whyme wrote:The $4mil was supposed to be more than enough to pay off the mortgage AND pay for the coaches....so maybe it's the cash infusion that is taking time?

Ding ding ding, we got a winner.!

Axxman
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Speedy Gonzales 8/11/2010, 7:52 pm

Axxman wrote:
whyme wrote:The $4mil was supposed to be more than enough to pay off the mortgage AND pay for the coaches....so maybe it's the cash infusion that is taking time?

Ding ding ding, we got a winner.!
Once a lender gets to a foreclosure notice, it doesn't typically wait on a well-intentioned benefactor to do the right thing and pony up the cash promised months ago. Glad to see someone with potential knowledge of the truth finally chime in. Maybe you can put an end to the speculation on this topic and tell us what happened at the sale (or if one even took place). What happened to the Always Truly Foul soccer complex?
Speedy Gonzales
Speedy Gonzales
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/12/2010, 9:15 am

I don't know if a sale took place or not. Just knew that they were bragging that the fields were going to be paid off so they'd never be in the same position again.....(could be a whole new take on the quote, "famous last words?")

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/17/2010, 8:18 pm

Anyone ever heard if it was auctioned off? This is off their website from their press release:

"Plano, Texas (Mon, May 3, 2010) --- Plano based Andromeda Soccer Club announced today that they have concluded a financial transaction that will result in an immediate capital infusion of $4,000,000....Immediate plans for use of the capital include paying off the mortgage on the club’s spectacular 35 acre training facility located in east Plano, construction of three all-weather turf Futsal fields...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeatlast 8/17/2010, 11:20 pm

Hmmm; not seeing much on the Andro web site about facilities....

Freeatlast
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 8/18/2010, 8:39 am

Freeatlast wrote:Hmmm; not seeing much on the Andro web site about facilities....

It's on the Ebby Halliday website.

Did I really just post that?
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer4fun 8/18/2010, 9:50 am

Now how many of us ran over to Ebby's site Embarassed Me !
soccer4fun
soccer4fun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/18/2010, 12:40 pm

Link? I'm not finding it on the Ebby website?

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTheSurface 8/18/2010, 1:20 pm

Andromeda Facility Forclosure Notice - Page 6 Fished-in-small
OnTheSurface
OnTheSurface
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by debit 8/18/2010, 1:46 pm

I don't think it's really listed Wink

but, I did find this property which I'm thinking about buying.

http://www.ebby.com/property/7213246/1_Blackbird_Caye_Belize_OT_99999

debit
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 8/18/2010, 2:17 pm

debit wrote:I don't think it's really listed Wink

You'll have to outbid the former Solar treasurer.

Did I just post that as well?
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by The German 8/18/2010, 2:27 pm

clueless wrote:

LMBFAO
The German
The German
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by OnTheSurface 8/18/2010, 4:03 pm

clueless wrote:

lol!
OnTheSurface
OnTheSurface
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/18/2010, 4:44 pm

Cute, Clueless! Should have known better than to trust an Andro parent. Y'all are taking lessons from the top I see.

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 8/18/2010, 4:48 pm

whyme wrote:Cute, Clueless! Should have known better than to trust an Andro parent. Y'all are taking lessons from the top I see.

If you can't make fun of yourself - you shouldn't make fun of anyone else, IMO.

Both are regrettable situations, but
More sensational = More opportunity/fodder for creativity
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 8/25/2011, 11:35 pm

clueless wrote:
whyme wrote:Cute, Clueless! Should have known better than to trust an Andro parent. Y'all are taking lessons from the top I see.

If you can't make fun of yourself - you shouldn't make fun of anyone else, IMO.

Both are regrettable situations, but
More sensational = More opportunity/fodder for creativity

Did any club ever buy the facility? I doubt Andro did receive 4 million loan or they wouldn't have closed facility! We drove by the other day and the parking lot was still locked up, but fields looked green.

Back to top Go down

Post by clueless 8/26/2011, 10:30 am

I'd heard they are using it for SDL. Is this true?

I also heard a rumor of one of the previously mentioned entities recently purchasing it or moving toward purchasing it. Not certain if that's true so I won't say what entity it is.

It's a very nice place, not such a great location unless you live in Wylie/Sachse.
Regarding the money - the lack of it was what forced the foreclosure and allowed Andro to restructure the club. Otherwise, the club would have had a gigantic liability and couldn't go forward.

The property has so few uses...pretty much the golf range/soccer fields were about it. Probably floods too much for self storage and the price wouldn't be very attractive (heard there are improvements needed as well that would add to the price that were exorbitant).

Disclosure: First time I've used the written word exorbitant.
clueless
clueless
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6