Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Any Plano Teams looking for a D1 Forward Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Any Plano Teams looking for a D1 Forward

+7
Se_la_perdio!
03lovingsoccer
nearpost95
Laroja_2012
R1
heyyouguys
Durty-Tackle
11 posters

Go down

Any Plano Teams looking for a D1 Forward Empty Any Plano Teams looking for a D1 Forward

Post by Durty-Tackle 2/3/2014, 12:21 pm

My son had to get a release from his current D1 club. We had issues with the coach and he won't give us a release to Classic League, but we're able to play Plano. He plays forward.

Please message me with the following info:

Team name:
Coach:
Practice times and location:
Fees:

I am looking for a coach that loves to develop. Not looking for a coach that's going to yell the whole time.

Durty-Tackle
Durty-Tackle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Any Plano Teams looking for a D1 Forward Empty Re: Any Plano Teams looking for a D1 Forward

Post by heyyouguys 2/3/2014, 12:32 pm

A release can have stipulations on what league you're able to play in? Oh wait nevermind... I need to read better. He hasn't signed the release yet, pending what team your son transfers to.

heyyouguys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Any Plano Teams looking for a D1 Forward Empty Re: Any Plano Teams looking for a D1 Forward

Post by R1 2/3/2014, 12:35 pm

Are you sure you can play Plano?  Do you mean PYSA (rec)?

I know they changed the way they do the releases now - they either release to "transfer" to another competitive team, or they release to "rec" - meaning recreational leagues.  

Both Plano Premier and Classic are run by NTSSA - and both leagues are considered "competitive".  So if you haven't been released for a "transfer" then you can't transfer to a Plano Premier team.  

If you have been released to "transfer" then it would seem you could transfer to any team you wanted (that has room) including Classic teams.

Edit - ok, yea, I see that too now - coach won't sign the transfer unless you are going to a team outside of Classic . . .

You could petition the NTSSA and get the NTSSA to give you the release to transfer - a blank transfer where you could go where you want. But that will take longer.
R1
R1
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Durty-Tackle 2/3/2014, 12:47 pm

Well if I can't play Plano, I'm kinda stuck. Thank for the info.
Durty-Tackle
Durty-Tackle
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by heyyouguys 2/3/2014, 1:30 pm

Durty-Tackle wrote:Well if I can't play Plano, I'm kinda stuck. Thank for the info.

See both our edits... you can transfer to a Plano team... we were thinking that your son's release was already signed, but there was some weird stipulation that said he could only transfer to a PPL team. This is not the case it sounds like. Your coach will sign the release, but only if the receiving team is not a Classic team. You are free to do this... find a team, fill the form out with the new team's coaches' signature, give to your old coach and show that it is a PPL team, and he should sign it. This is legit, and perfectly fine. Although his stipulation of it not being a classic team is a little weird. I could see maybe not a D1 team, but why not D2 or D3... hmm.

heyyouguys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Laroja_2012 2/3/2014, 1:43 pm

Durty-Tackle wrote:My son had to get a release from his current D1 club. We had issues with the coach and he won't give us a release to Classic League, but we're able to play Plano. He plays forward.
can the coach do that?

Laroja_2012
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 2/3/2014, 3:17 pm

I was going to say keeping the boy out of classic is vindictiveness, but anything that does not help this BB find a another team is not helpful.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 03lovingsoccer 2/3/2014, 4:25 pm

We just picked up a released player from Classic to Plano. The release says ( competitive player released to transfer to another competitive team)

03lovingsoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Se_la_perdio! 2/3/2014, 4:36 pm

heyyouguys wrote:
Durty-Tackle wrote:Well if I can't play Plano, I'm kinda stuck. Thank for the info.

See both our edits... you can transfer to a Plano team... we were thinking that your son's release was already signed, but there was some weird stipulation that said he could only transfer to a PPL team. This is not the case it sounds like. Your coach will sign the release, but only if the receiving team is not a Classic team. You are free to do this... find a team, fill the form out with the new team's coaches' signature, give to your old coach and show that it is a PPL team, and he should sign it. This is legit, and perfectly fine. Although his stipulation of it not being a classic team is a little weird. I could see maybe not a D1 team, but why not D2 or D3... hmm.

the release from competitive form does not have a place where you can enter what team you will be joining after you are released.

you either get a full release so you can join whatever competitive team you want or a release to rec from ntx.

go to the director of coaching of your club and see if they will give you the release. if your dues are not paid up you can almost forget it for sure.

if the team does not have a full roster you can almost forget as well as the team will not need your spot to add another player.

you will be better off just getting the release to rec so that you can train with whatever other team you want and guest play in tournaments.

depending on where you live, playing up in rec at this age could be a good way of keeping fit and getting extra touches. there are some good rec teams out there at U12 & up.

Se_la_perdio!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by omega striker 2/3/2014, 4:36 pm

03lovingsoccer wrote:We just picked up a released player from Classic to Plano. The release says ( competitive player released to transfer to another competitive team)
which means ANY team even if in classic league  Cool 
omega striker
omega striker
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Back to top Go down

Post by heyyouguys 2/3/2014, 4:42 pm

Se_la_perdio! wrote:
heyyouguys wrote:

the release from competitive form does not have a place where you can enter what team you will be joining after you are released.  

you either get a full release so you can join whatever competitive team you want or a release to rec from ntx.  

go to the director of coaching of your club and see if they will give you the release.  if your dues are not paid up you can almost forget it for sure.

if the team does not have a full roster you can almost forget as well as the team will not need your spot to add another player.

you will be better off just getting the release to rec so that you can train with whatever other team you want and guest play in tournaments.  

depending on where you live, playing up in rec at this age could be a good way of keeping fit and getting extra touches.  there are some good rec teams out there at U12 & up.

It doesn't have a spot to put the team name, but it does have the receiving coaches' signature. Both the releasing and receiving coach has to sign it. The coach might just say I won't sign it until the receiving coach signs it... and then ask whose signature it is. I guess if the signature is chicken scratch like most signatures you could just tell him anyone you want.

EDIT: Oh wait, that's only if they are within the same club... if they are a different club you don't need the receiving coaches' signature. WHoops... I've only filled out for a intraclub transfer. My mistake!

heyyouguys
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Se_la_perdio! 2/3/2014, 5:07 pm

heyyouguys wrote:
Se_la_perdio! wrote:
heyyouguys wrote:

go to the director of coaching of your club and see if they will give you the release.  if your dues are not paid up you can almost forget it for sure.

depending on where you live, playing up in rec at this age could be a good way of keeping fit and getting extra touches.  there are some good rec teams out there at U12 & up.

It doesn't have a spot to put the team name, but it does have the receiving coaches' signature. Both the releasing and receiving coach has to sign it. The coach might just say I won't sign it until the receiving coach signs it... and then ask whose signature it is. I guess if the signature is chicken scratch like most signatures you could just tell him anyone you want.

EDIT: Oh wait, that's only if they are within the same club... if they are a different club you don't need the receiving coaches' signature. WHoops... I've only filled out for a intraclub transfer. My mistake!

i was just about to call you out on that.

Se_la_perdio!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 03lovingsoccer 2/3/2014, 9:06 pm

omega striker wrote:
03lovingsoccer wrote:We just picked up a released player from Classic to Plano. The release says ( competitive player released to transfer to another competitive team)
which means ANY team even if in classic league  Cool 

That is correct.

03lovingsoccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by nearpost95 2/4/2014, 12:11 am

What omega and loving say is accurate, but you cannot force a petulant coach to sign a release.

The author of this thread needs to call NTSSA and ask if a coach can attach conditions on a transfer release. Under the North Texas umbrella, the first rule of signing with a competitive team is that it owns you for the entire soccer year. Rule #2 is "see rule #1". Short of physical abuse or no playing time for your BB, the coach has all of the power and discretion.

If the situation has calmed and cooler heads prevail, ask again for a full release.
If NT says "reasonable restrictions", ask the coach to allow D2 or below.
If NT says no restrictions and coach will not release you, take your automatic "release to rec" and practice and guest play with whomever will have you, call it "lesson learned" and next time, pick a coach with qualities you desire. There is a lot of value in having extra time to find a good fit instead of just during June.

nearpost95
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Se_la_perdio! 2/4/2014, 10:39 am

nearpost95 wrote: Short of physical abuse or no playing time for your BB, the coach has all of the power and discretion.

not necessarily. i have heard of a couple of instances where ntx has awarded the release to the player for bs reasons that were made up by the players parents. ntx will not take a chance at an allegation being true and leaving a kid in a situation in which he will be harmed in any way. players have gotten releases for as little as stating that they are not getting a fair amount of playing time and the parents stating that the coach is treating their kid differently than all of the other kids on the team. it is very hard for a coach to prove that the parents are lying so the board has to take the safe approach and give the release.

the other thing is that i have heard that half of the time when there is a release hearing before the ntx board, the coach doesn't even show up and the release is automatically given to the player. i have heard that many of the big 4 club coaches see it as a bad thing or simply don't have the time to appear at a hearing. hearings are typically during a weekday around 6pm. where are the coaches at during that time? practice!

it is very possible to get your release. just call ntx and they will tell you what steps you need to take.

Se_la_perdio!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rangersfc00 2/4/2014, 5:59 pm

Not sure if you were able to speak with any coaches, but please find contact details below that you had asked for.

Team name: Rangers FC
Coach: Tom Crook (214) 663.6055 Gregg Danchak (940) 231.9050
Practice times and location: Thursday and Sunday Crossroads Bible Church, Flower Mound
Fees: No coaching fees

rangersfc00
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by elitesoccer247 2/5/2014, 3:42 pm

If you are still looking for a team where the emphasis is on development, personal growth and learning rather than playing "kick ball", please feel free to drop me a line and I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.
Thank you.
elitesoccer247
elitesoccer247
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Futsar 2/6/2014, 9:25 pm

What age group?

Futsar
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down