Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

Spring 2013 04 Boys  Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

Spring 2013 04 Boys

+53
Messifan
Beast23
txnsdevelopprogram
all4one
Rancho4C
letsgo
donotquestion
ShortCorner
Messifan4life
joshisa
soccerjunkie
Gotgoalz
beautifulgame
bubba chop
soccerdad04
toepoker11
0RaYoS4
ricky jones
whatthe
ShastaTx
onemorepractice
jmallett
tikitaka
midfield
Maradona
okbug
allen04
TryingMyBest
sukiakiman
SidekickSoccer
moveyourfeet
ProudSoccerParent
go99
bunited
omega striker
odie1993
xacute
SDadX2
yellowboots
finish1
Sprint
Number13
soccerdude10
passionforsoccer
newton heath FC
7sdad
hotmale1
mcgill
Firewater
99goaliedad
EAL League Advisor
jessesalas79
4theluvofthegame
57 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Spring 2013 04 Boys  Empty Spring 2013 04 Boys

Post by 4theluvofthegame 1/23/2013, 12:44 pm

Feels like Spring today outside so it go me in the mood (not that kind of mood suki) Embarassed to do rankings. There are a couple tournaments coming up that might shake things up a bit. Also don't know about player movement with these teams.

1. DT Pomykal - Still number 1 till someone shows they can beat them consistently
2. Solar Red - Don't hear much from them, but know they are out there and alway dangerous
3. Solar Chelsea Farley - RickyJones tell me they added a top player from FC Dallas but also lost their goalie
4. Odyssey - they took a step back a bit last season, will be eager to see how they do this Spring
5. FC Dallas Gomez - Lost their top player, but so far doesn't seem to show after a convincing showing in Ayses tournament last weekend
6. Solar Chelsea Tarrant - I hear they are in EAL this Spring, good measuring stick for them
7. Liverpool RASE - Expect this team to be improved and dangerous. This weekends Freedom Cup will be a good opportunity for them to step up
8. DT Gall - heard this team made the invite list for EAL, time for them to see how good they are
9. Andromeda Hiller - a big season for this team, after a tough fall season this team needs to show to people it's making a step forward
10. Solar Partain - They struggled against better competition, but with the Solar name wont be shocked to see they added players

Teams to watch: FC Dallas Gold, FC Dallas Thomas, TFC, Bandits, DT Manchester, Rayos, FC Dallas Mansfield, Azurri, Texans FW, Wizards, GSSC
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Spring 2013 04 Boys  Empty Re: Spring 2013 04 Boys

Post by jessesalas79 1/23/2013, 1:01 pm

Thanks for putting on as one of the teams to watch (Texans fw) we practice hard and hopfully will make the top ten soon. Would like to know what is next good tounament to get into?

jessesalas79
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by EAL League Advisor 1/23/2013, 1:31 pm

jessesalas79 wrote:Thanks for putting on as one of the teams to watch (Texans fw) we practice hard and hopfully will make the top ten soon. Would like to know what is next good tounament to get into?

Two tournaments coming up that will have good competition I suspect. U90 Challenge Friendly (see link from earlier post at 9:04am this morning) and Primetime winter blast.

Then for the best competition for league this Spring you will find it in EAL in both the Gold and Silver divisions.

EAL League Advisor
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by jessesalas79 1/23/2013, 1:37 pm

We will be in silver eal didnt make gold but will try to get into major tourn. Thanks gor info

jessesalas79
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 99goaliedad 1/23/2013, 9:51 pm

In the watch list you added FC Dallas Thomas. If that is the one that just played in the AYSES tournament then add Meja '04 Romero they beat them 3-1. Then Meja was bumped out of semi-final by FC Dallas Figo Gold '04 3-1.

4theluvofthegame wrote:Feels like Spring today outside so it go me in the mood (not that kind of mood suki) Embarassed to do rankings. There are a couple tournaments coming up that might shake things up a bit. Also don't know about player movement with these teams.

1. DT Pomykal - Still number 1 till someone shows they can beat them consistently
2. Solar Red - Don't hear much from them, but know they are out there and alway dangerous
3. Solar Chelsea Farley - RickyJones tell me they added a top player from FC Dallas but also lost their goalie
4. Odyssey - they took a step back a bit last season, will be eager to see how they do this Spring
5. FC Dallas Gomez - Lost their top player, but so far doesn't seem to show after a convincing showing in Ayses tournament last weekend
6. Solar Chelsea Tarrant - I hear they are in EAL this Spring, good measuring stick for them
7. Liverpool RASE - Expect this team to be improved and dangerous. This weekends Freedom Cup will be a good opportunity for them to step up
8. DT Gall - heard this team made the invite list for EAL, time for them to see how good they are
9. Andromeda Hiller - a big season for this team, after a tough fall season this team needs to show to people it's making a step forward
10. Solar Partain - They struggled against better competition, but with the Solar name wont be shocked to see they added players

Teams to watch: FC Dallas Gold, FC Dallas Thomas, TFC, Bandits, DT Manchester, Rayos, FC Dallas Mansfield, Azurri, Texans FW, Wizards, GSSC

99goaliedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Firewater 2/7/2013, 10:11 am

4theluvofthegame wrote:Feels like Spring today outside so it go me in the mood (not that kind of mood suki) Embarassed to do rankings. There are a couple tournaments coming up that might shake things up a bit. Also don't know about player movement with these teams.

LP Rase should move up after two good tournaments.

1. DT Pomykal
2. Odyssey
3. Solar Red
4. LP Rase
5. Solar Farley
6. FCD Gomez
7. Solar Partain
8. Solar Tarrant
9. DT. Gall
10. Andromeda

Firewater
Firewater
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 2/7/2013, 10:19 am

Firewater wrote:

1. DT Pomykal
2. Odyssey
3. Solar Red
4. LP Rase
5. Solar Farley
6. FCD Gomez
7. Solar Partain
8. Solar Tarrant
9. DT. Gall
10. Andromeda

Leave the rankings to someone who isn't a homer. Don't know how you can move odyssey above Solar Red. I don't place a lot of emphasis in preseason tournaments. Tough to rank your team higher when you had andromedas best player guest playing for you too.

Let's see how your team does with their regular roster this spring before you start declaring your team needs to move up the rankings.

4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by mcgill 2/7/2013, 5:54 pm

4theluvofthegame wrote:
Firewater wrote:

1. DT Pomykal
2. Odyssey
3. Solar Red
4. LP Rase
5. Solar Farley
6. FCD Gomez
7. Solar Partain
8. Solar Tarrant
9. DT. Gall
10. Andromeda

Leave the rankings to someone who isn't a homer. Don't know how you can move odyssey above Solar Red. I don't place a lot of emphasis in preseason tournaments. Tough to rank your team higher when you had andromedas best player guest playing for you too.

Let's see how your team does with their regular roster this spring before you start declaring your team needs to move up the rankings.

Just look at the recents results... It should be more like this...

1. DT Pomykal - Can't question them until they play some of the others and get beat
2. Solar Red - Not enough credit is given to this team because they don't play 04
3. Odyssey - Results speak for themselves
4. LP Rase - Nice finish in recent tournaments
5. FCD Gomez - Just look at what they did in Fall EAL
6. Solar Partain - Just showed what they are made of at the Primetime tourney with no guests...
7. Solar Farley - Beat the lesser teams and that's it.
8. Solar Tarrant - Getting better
9. DT. Gall - Nice showing recently
10. Andromeda - About 5 different teams could occupy this spot...

mcgill
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hotmale1 2/8/2013, 7:56 pm

Not sure how teams are ranked based off tourney, especially since most had guest players, ie- LP Rase had 2 guest players at the tourney 2 weeks ago, Odyssey had 2,poss 3, guest players from Solar Red in their Primetime tourney wins. Am sure other teams had their fare share of guest players. Once teams start playing with real roster will be a real test

hotmale1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 7sdad 2/9/2013, 9:46 pm

No guest players on odyssey. Some play with solar red

7sdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by hotmale1 2/10/2013, 2:42 pm

the only reason those players were able to guest, and yes I mean guest, for odyssey is because solar red played up. if solar red had played in 04 I do believe Odyssey would have been missing a few players, correct? The point is tournament does not show a true or realistic team as most are comprised of the "stars " from other teams, that's the point.

hotmale1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by newton heath FC 2/10/2013, 3:43 pm

7sdad wrote:No guest players on odyssey. Some play with solar red

7sdad,

Those players "guested" for someone. Not sure you can play in 2 tournaments on the same weekend for 2 different teams and not say you were a guest playing for one of the teams..

newton heath FC
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by passionforsoccer 2/10/2013, 10:11 pm

Odyssey 04's never use guest players from outside clubs. They do sometimes use 04's playing at Odyssey with the 03 team......

passionforsoccer
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdude10 2/11/2013, 3:44 am

What about the young man I saw playing with your team that did not play in your championship game because he was playing with his 03 Solar team he also plays on. Don't say he didn't because pretty much most people know this young man plays for several different teams

soccerdude10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 2/11/2013, 7:56 am

Shrug. Everybody in question has trained with Odyssey for 1.5-4 yrs. Most of them would rather be playing vs 03s, I would guess. Some of them play with Solar Red at times, or cross-pollinate with mixed group for futsal/3v3/indoor, or play up with Ody 03, or just do whatever. Great kids.

End of the line they all may end up at Solar or FCD or playing football, and everybody is basically a guest until you sign on the line that is dotted, but if you play Ody 04 in EAL I would guess you will be playing against them all.

Cheers
Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 2/11/2013, 8:33 am

Number13 wrote:Shrug. Everybody in question has trained with Odyssey for 1.5-4 yrs. Most of them would rather be playing vs 03s, I would guess. Some of them play with Solar Red at times, or cross-pollinate with mixed group for futsal/3v3/indoor, or play up with Ody 03, or just do whatever. Great kids.

End of the line they all may end up at Solar or FCD or playing football, and everybody is basically a guest until you sign on the line that is dotted, but if you play Ody 04 in EAL I would guess you will be playing against them all.

Cheers

There you have it. cheers

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4theluvofthegame 2/11/2013, 8:37 am

What will these players do in 6 months when their oddesey 03 teammates are going to classic? Also what will odyssey 03 do without these kids when they move to classic?

What would happen if they played in a tournament that said they couldn't play on multiple teams? That would be a novel concept tongue
4theluvofthegame
4theluvofthegame
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Number13 2/11/2013, 8:55 am

Ha, what will ANYBODY be doing in 6 months?

Ody 03 playing TBPL season with just 03s (have 21? of them), younger kids great teammates but everyone knew non-sustainable this season. Expect to still continue to see 04 friends in indoor and small-sided and non-soccer goofing off. At least until July 2014 when they can elect to play up their first year of Select Very Happy

Number13
Number13
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 2/11/2013, 9:26 am

Number13 wrote:Ha, what will ANYBODY be doing in 6 months?

Ody 03 playing TBPL season with just 03s (have 21? of them), younger kids great teammates but everyone knew non-sustainable this season. Expect to still continue to see 04 friends in indoor and small-sided and non-soccer goofing off. At least until July 2014 when they can elect to play up their first year of Select Very Happy

Good point Number 13. If Classic would allow '04s to play up next Spring, I'm sure there are some that would do it. Interestingly, the '04's can play up into Pre-Academy next June. How many will make it?
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowboots 2/11/2013, 1:07 pm

finish1 wrote:
Number13 wrote:Ha, what will ANYBODY be doing in 6 months?

Good point Number 13. If Classic would allow '04s to play up next Spring, I'm sure there are some that would do it. Interestingly, the '04's can play up into Pre-Academy next June. How many will make it?

That is not correct. Pre-academy will be available for 02's in June. The 03 will still be another year away. Pre-academy is age pure and will be available for those that have an 02 bday and since 03's are of classic league age, will be available to make the teams as well. Pretty sure 04's are not able to play games

yellowboots
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by finish1 2/11/2013, 1:52 pm

YB, PA is currently available for the '02 age group. A late birth year '01 (Aug-Dec) playing as an '02 would qualify on age alone. An exceptional '02 birth year can certainly play up into the '01 PA.

This June, the same will be true for the '03s. They can qualify for Classic League, go straight to PA, or both.

If there is an exceptional '04 out there, the opportunity exists for them to play up into U11 Pre-Academy this June.
finish1
finish1
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdude10 2/11/2013, 2:29 pm

Does anyone really care about this mumbo jumbo??? Lets just get the season started so we can see who has improved, who hasn't, and who has lost their MOJO.

soccerdude10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 2/11/2013, 3:02 pm

soccerdude10 wrote:Does anyone really care about this mumbo jumbo??? Lets just get the season started so we can see who has improved, who hasn't, and who has lost their MOJO.

Not sure if you are serious, but if so, my guess is some people will likely care. Especially if they are interested in Academy down the road and Pre-Academy in the near future. Major difference being caring where your child is at 8 or 9 yrs old vs. where they are at and possibly be between ages 14-18 which actually could start as early as 11 with PA. I could be wrong though.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdude10 2/11/2013, 5:17 pm

Well I guess I know we're my bb will be in July 2014. He will be on a select team. So I guess that's why I don't really care

soccerdude10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SDadX2 2/11/2013, 5:53 pm

soccerdude10 wrote:Well I guess I know we're my bb will be in July 2014. He will be on a select team. So I guess that's why I don't really care

Fair enough, just trying to give an opinion as to why some people might be interested.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next