Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Texas Soccer
Head over to txsoccer.net and set up a new account. This site is being retired, the boys forum will now be on txsoccer.net
Texas Soccer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2017/2018 Schedules/Standings

CCSAI Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Go to www.txsoccer.net
by Admin 5/18/2018, 9:24 am

» TxSoccer.Net
by Admin 5/10/2018, 8:05 pm

» DA tryouts/evaluations
by Ochocinco 5/10/2018, 6:48 pm

» TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 25-28, 2018
by U90C 5/10/2018, 5:49 pm

» Looking for TEAMS!!!
by nxtgensoccercup 5/10/2018, 5:22 pm

» TEXAS JUNEFEST - U9, U10 (9v9), U11 AND U12 (11v11)
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:28 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya 5/10/2018, 3:22 pm

» DA/ECNL tryouts
by Maradona 5/10/2018, 3:02 pm

» 08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 2:41 pm

» 05 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 11:55 am

» Dallas Texans 2007 South Boys Open Practices
by DT07SB 5/10/2018, 11:21 am

» 07 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:12 am

» U8 Boys Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C 5/10/2018, 9:09 am

» U14/04B Classic Teams in Plano?
by BlueJet 5/10/2018, 9:00 am

» Legal question
by mpcls55 5/10/2018, 7:39 am

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be an Athletic Supporter!
Make your annual TxSoccer donation and get recognized

04 Boys supercopa Pixel
If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

I forgot my password

04 Boys supercopa

+9
DragonStryker
2leftsmakeitright
sukiakiman
PatsDad
whatajoke
allen04
go99
SDadX2
Sprint
13 posters

Go down

04 Boys supercopa Empty 04 Boys supercopa

Post by Sprint 3/18/2014, 12:54 pm

A little more breakdown for the boys 04 group in the Supercopa:

Teams that were in it last year:

1. Albion SC 04B White-Great team from San Diego that won their bracket last year only giving up one goal in bracket play, and made it to the semifinals of the Championship Bracket.  They won the California State Cup last year and made it to the Finals of the California State Cup a few weeks ago.  Definitely a favorite to win this year.

2.  Boca Juniors SC:  Team from Boca Raton Florida that was second in their bracket at Supercopa last year and won the Silver Division Championship with a win over Solar Farley, Tx 4-2 in finals.  Have a great chance to make it into Championship  Bracket and go deep in tournament.

3.  Chicago Magic PSG: Team from Chicago Illinois that won their bracket last year and made it to Championship Bracket, losing in Quarterfinals to Nomads Munoz ( last years finalist). 

4.  Fishtown Hotspurs: Team from Philly, PA that won its bracket last year and made it to QF of Championship Bracket losing to eventual Champion Solar Red. 

5.  Nomads Munoz:  Team from San Diego California that won their bracket last year and made it to the finals.  Lost to Solar Red 3-2.  They went on to win the Surf Cup in San Diego in August 2013 and won every tournament they played in after Supercopa in Summer 2013.  Have to be on list of favorites for tourney. 

6.  Dallas Texans 04B:  Last year it was Pomykal's Team but this year it is Rosales's Team.  I expect they will probably pool some players and have a very strong team for the Supercopa.  Pomykal's team made it to the Semifinals last year. 

7.  Patedores: Team from Costa Mesa, California that won their bracket last year and lost to DT Pomykal in QF of Champioship Flight. 

8.  Solar Farley:  Made it to Finals of Silver Bracket last year and played Boca Raton.  Have added some really good players since last year and expect they will challenge for the Championship Bracket. 

9.  Solar Red Oglesby:  Won their bracket last year that included Silver Division Champion Boca Raton, and made it to finals of Championship Bracket to face Nomads Munoz.  Won the finals 3-2 and looking to come back and go far again this year. 

10.  TUSC Blitz Thunder:  Team from Tulsa Oklahoma that won the Championship in the Bronze Division against NM Rush Sharks. 

TEAMS NEW THIS YEAR:

1.  Abunai SA: Aiea Hawaii

2. Albion SC II: San Diego:  Second team from Albion club. 

3.  FC USA: Baltimore Maryland

4. Heat FC 04: Las Vegas

5. Joga SC: Woodbridge VA.

6.  KC Fusion:  Kasas City, MO:  Played against kids from this club at Disney 3v3 and Kansas City Futsal Youth Championship.  They will likely be a strong team.

7.Lehigh Valley United FC: Allentown, PA.

8.  MSVG? PARMA: Miami, Florida

9.  Orlando City SC, Orlando, Florida:  Have seen kids from this club at Disney 3v3 last few years and they were very good.

10.  San Tan Legacy: Phoeniz AZ

11Scottsdale Soccer Blackhawks:  Scottsdale, AZ

12.  South Palm Beach Florida: Boca Raton, Florida

13. United Futbol Club: Orange County, CA.

14. Chicago Fire, Crown Point In.

With the slate of teams already full, hopefully they will come out with the brackets soon.  The big questions are the teams no one has seen and how they will do against the teams from last year.  Playing teams from all over the Country makes this the best youth tourney in the US, IMHO.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

04 Boys supercopa Empty Re: 04 Boys supercopa

Post by SDadX2 3/18/2014, 1:40 pm

Sprint wrote:A little more breakdown for the boys 04 group in the Supercopa:

Teams that were in it last year:

1. Albion SC 04B White-Great team from San Diego that won their bracket last year only giving up one goal in bracket play, and made it to the semifinals of the Championship Bracket.  They won the California State Cup last year and made it to the Finals of the California State Cup a few weeks ago.  Definitely a favorite to win this year.

2.  Boca Juniors SC:  Team from Boca Raton Florida that was second in their bracket at Supercopa last year and won the Silver Division Championship with a win over Solar Farley, Tx 4-2 in finals.  Have a great chance to make it into Championship  Bracket and go deep in tournament.

3.  Chicago Magic PSG: Team from Chicago Illinois that won their bracket last year and made it to Championship Bracket, losing in Quarterfinals to Nomads Munoz ( last years finalist). 

4.  Fishtown Hotspurs: Team from Philly, PA that won its bracket last year and made it to QF of Championship Bracket losing to eventual Champion Solar Red. 

5.  Nomads Munoz:  Team from San Diego California that won their bracket last year and made it to the finals.  Lost to Solar Red 3-2.  They went on to win the Surf Cup in San Diego in August 2013 and won every tournament they played in after Supercopa in Summer 2013.  Have to be on list of favorites for tourney. 

6.  Dallas Texans 04B:  Last year it was Pomykal's Team but this year it is Rosales's Team.  I expect they will probably pool some players and have a very strong team for the Supercopa.  Pomykal's team made it to the Semifinals last year. 

7.  Patedores: Team from Costa Mesa, California that won their bracket last year and lost to DT Pomykal in QF of Champioship Flight. 

8.  Solar Farley:  Made it to Finals of Silver Bracket last year and played Boca Raton.  Have added some really good players since last year and expect they will challenge for the Championship Bracket. 

9.  Solar Red Oglesby:  Won their bracket last year that included Silver Division Champion Boca Raton, and made it to finals of Championship Bracket to face Nomads Munoz.  Won the finals 3-2 and looking to come back and go far again this year. 

10.  TUSC Blitz Thunder:  Team from Tulsa Oklahoma that won the Championship in the Bronze Division against NM Rush Sharks. 

TEAMS NEW THIS YEAR:

1.  Abunai SA: Aiea Hawaii

2. Albion SC II: San Diego:  Second team from Albion club. 

3.  FC USA: Baltimore Maryland

4. Heat FC 04: Las Vegas

5. Joga SC: Woodbridge VA.

6.  KC Fusion:  Kasas City, MO:  Played against kids from this club at Disney 3v3 and Kansas City Futsal Youth Championship.  They will likely be a strong team.

7.Lehigh Valley United FC: Allentown, PA.

8.  MSVG? PARMA: Miami, Florida

9.  Orlando City SC, Orlando, Florida:  Have seen kids from this club at Disney 3v3 last few years and they were very good.

10.  San Tan Legacy: Phoeniz AZ

11Scottsdale Soccer Blackhawks:  Scottsdale, AZ

12.  South Palm Beach Florida: Boca Raton, Florida

13. United Futbol Club: Orange County, CA.

14. Chicago Fire, Crown Point In.

With the slate of teams already full, hopefully they will come out with the brackets soon.  The big questions are the teams no one has seen and how they will do against the teams from last year.  Playing teams from all over the Country makes this the best youth tourney in the US, IMHO.

Parma had a group of kids at Disney this past year as well.

SDadX2
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 3/26/2014, 3:10 pm

Twitter feed from Supercopa site mentions San Diego Surf U10 has been accepted to SuperCopa as well.  Not sure how that works with 24 teams already listed under the sites accepted teams list, so maybe they are making it open to more teams this year.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 4/1/2014, 2:25 pm

Twitter Feed from Supercopa site states the HOST fields will be the new Elm Fork Complex in Dallas.  These are the same fields used for Dallas Cup in a few weeks as well.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/1/2014, 2:30 pm

funding for the hawaii team fell thru. The girls are pumped they just got their invite. Look forward to seeing you guys on the field
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 4/1/2014, 2:37 pm

go99 wrote:funding for the hawaii team fell thru.  The girls are pumped they just got their invite.  Look forward to seeing you guys on the field

why would you want to leave Hawaii to come to Texas anyway?  Cool 

Look forward to seeing the girls out there.  Just don't tell any of the girls parents on the girls site or this thread too will turn into a fight between Rase 04 parents and the "others".  Very Happy  Very Happy

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by allen04 4/1/2014, 3:40 pm

Excellent April Fools go99!
allen04
allen04
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by go99 4/1/2014, 3:58 pm

LOL yes thank you. I am sure I had a few people set off
go99
go99
TxSoccer Wise Man
TxSoccer Wise Man

Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 5/19/2014, 10:21 am

The brackets for the 04 boys Division of the Supercopa:

Bracket A:
1. Solar Red TX ( won last year)

2. Albion SC Premier CA. ( did not play last year)

3. Parma Fl. ( did not play last year)

4. Blitz OK. ( won bronze last year.

Bracket B.
1. Albion White ( made semifinals last year, one of the favorites for this year)

2. Dallas Texans Rosales ( wonder what this roster will be.  A mix of Rosales and Pomyal old team or pure Rosales roster.  I expect it will be best 04 group in the club and they will be a tough team.  Favorite to get to Semis or further)

3.  South Palm Beach FC Fl.  ( new team but have been told it is made up of most of the Boca Jrs team from last year that won the Silver division, only losing one game all tournament.)

4.  San Tan Legacy ( new team)

Overall, this seems to be the toughest group.  Because next round is based on points in group play, this group winner may not get very high seed in QF round.  Two team from last years Semifinals of the top group in the same bracket.   scratch 

Bracket C.

1. TFA CA. ( formerly Nomads team that went to finals last year, Favorite to win this year)

2. Joga SC ( ??)

3. FC Dynamo Jr. TX team ( Made top bracket last year and lost in QF to Albion)

4. Air Capital Assault

Bracket D.

1. Solar Farley ( got to finals of Silver last year)  

2.  Lehigh Vally PA.

3. Orlando City ( one of the  top teams from Florida with good chance to win bracket and advance to top QF bracket)

4. Indiana Elite

Bracket E.
1. Pateadores ( Made top group last year in QF and lost to Pomykal DT)

2. Chicago Magic ( Made QF of top group last year and lost to Nomads)

3. FC USA

4. Abunai

Two teams ( Chicago and Pats) in QF from top group last year.  Pateadores favored to win bracket.

Bracket F

1. Fishtown Hotspurs ( made it to QF of top group last year)

2. SD Surf CA

3. KC Fusion

4. Heat FC Nevada ( have been told this team is one to watch out for)

Probably second toughest bracket in group play.  San Diego Surf or Heat probably come out of this bracket to top group.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by whatajoke 5/20/2014, 5:59 pm

Sprint wrote:The brackets for the 04 boys Division of the Supercopa:

Bracket A:
1. Solar Red TX ( won last year)

2. Albion SC Premier CA. ( did not play last year)

3. Parma Fl. ( did not play last year)

4. Blitz OK. ( won bronze last year.

Bracket B.
1. Albion White ( made semifinals last year, one of the favorites for this year)

2. Dallas Texans Rosales ( wonder what this roster will be.  A mix of Rosales and Pomyal old team or pure Rosales roster.  I expect it will be best 04 group in the club and they will be a tough team.  Favorite to get to Semis or further)

3.  South Palm Beach FC Fl.  ( new team but have been told it is made up of most of the Boca Jrs team from last year that won the Silver division, only losing one game all tournament.)

4.  San Tan Legacy ( new team)

Overall, this seems to be the toughest group.  Because next round is based on points in group play, this group winner may not get very high seed in QF round.  Two team from last years Semifinals of the top group in the same bracket.   scratch 

Bracket C.

1. TFA CA. ( formerly Nomads team that went to finals last year, Favorite to win this year)

2. Joga SC ( ??)

3. FC Dynamo Jr. TX team ( Made top bracket last year and lost in QF to Albion)

4. Air Capital Assault

Bracket D.

1. Solar Farley ( got to finals of Silver last year)  

2.  Lehigh Vally PA.

3. Orlando City ( one of the  top teams from Florida with good chance to win bracket and advance to top QF bracket)

4. Indiana Elite

Bracket E.
1. Pateadores ( Made top group last year in QF and lost to Pomykal DT)

2. Chicago Magic ( Made QF of top group last year and lost to Nomads)

3. FC USA

4. Abunai

Two teams ( Chicago and Pats) in QF from top group last year.  Pateadores favored to win bracket.

Bracket F

1. Fishtown Hotspurs ( made it to QF of top group last year)

2. SD Surf CA

3. KC Fusion

4. Heat FC Nevada ( have been told this team is one to watch out for)

Probably second toughest bracket in group play.  San Diego Surf or Heat probably come out of this bracket to top group.

No surprise that Farley would fix it where he is in the easiest draw of his own tournament. It won't matter though because they will get smoked when they meet real competition.

whatajoke
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by PatsDad 5/20/2014, 10:33 pm

How are these brackets seeded? Is it ABCD meaning seeds 1234 at the top of each bracket? Because looking at the older ages the brackets do seem loaded in some?
PatsDad
PatsDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 5/21/2014, 9:08 am

PatsDad wrote:How are these brackets seeded? Is it ABCD meaning seeds 1234 at the top of each bracket? Because looking at the older ages the brackets do seem loaded in some?

It does appear the team listed first is the top seeded team in any given bracket, but not sure if the brackets are supposed to be seeded in terms of strength from A-D. ( I doubt it) I don't think it matters much because there is little known about a lot of these teams, other than what they did last year.

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman 5/21/2014, 1:23 pm

Wow. Crazy stuff today boys and girls. No need to sling mud on here especially of a personal nature. That is the height of immaturity and recklessness. No need to call out Farley or Bunited either. And this advice is coming from mr immature. Smile

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprint 5/21/2014, 2:22 pm

Here is the thread from the Florida forum on the Dallas Supercopa.

http://www.talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=118780&page=8

Sprint
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 2leftsmakeitright 5/21/2014, 3:36 pm

SR looks strong...
I hear Girls Rase lost a stud defender

2leftsmakeitright
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStryker 5/21/2014, 3:58 pm

Sprint wrote:Here is the thread from the Florida forum on the Dallas Supercopa.  

Can I please have the last 15 minutes of my life back that I wasted reading that nonsense? Almost makes you feel good about the crazy parents we have here in NTX. Thankfully, they are all at least educated enough to put full sentences together, something than clearly cannot be said about that FL forum. Will be fun to watch the reactions on the faces of some of those parents as their teams get drilled by the teams from NTX and CA. Good times, good times.
DragonStryker
DragonStryker
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by moveyourfeet 5/21/2014, 4:47 pm

DragonStryker wrote:
Sprint wrote:Here is the thread from the Florida forum on the Dallas Supercopa.  

Can I please have the last 15 minutes of my life back that I wasted reading that nonsense?  Almost makes you feel good about the crazy parents we have here in NTX.  Thankfully, they are all at least educated enough to put full sentences together, something than clearly cannot be said about that FL forum.  Will be fun to watch the reactions on the faces of some of those parents as their teams get drilled by the teams from NTX and CA.  Good times, good times.

Don't underestimate teams from FL. The team from Boca Raton was really good last year. Their only loss was to Solar Red by one goal (if I'm remembering correctly) which dropped them into the Silver Bracket, in which they then ran the table.

I think Fishtown Hotspurs may come back with a different attitude. That was a loud and obnoxious group with a chip on their shoulders. One of them posted last year that they play a style of soccer that was going to catch everyone by surprise (something to that extent). And from reports I got, they were pretty over-the-top with their yankee attitudes while staying at the hosting hotel. All was good for them, until they had it handed to them by SR something like 6-1. Maybe they behave differently after sampling some of that southern humble pie.

From my observations last year, all of these teams are very good. There are no layups like most tournaments we see. One odd bounce of the ball, one accidental deflection or a missed opportunity not capitalized on could be the difference between a win or loss, a place in the Gold bracket or a place in the Silver bracket.
moveyourfeet
moveyourfeet
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sukiakiman 5/21/2014, 5:23 pm

Have a friend on the top Albion team....they will be very tough...they play a nice brand of soccer as well

sukiakiman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjunkie 5/21/2014, 8:48 pm

sukiakiman wrote:Wow. Crazy stuff today boys and girls. No need to sling mud on here especially of a personal nature. That is the height of immaturity and recklessness. No need to call out Farley or Bunited either. And this advice is coming from mr immature. Smile

Ok..Is this on the wrong thread or do I need to get my popcorn and beer(s)

soccerjunkie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ThiefCatcher 5/21/2014, 9:14 pm

soccerjunkie wrote:
sukiakiman wrote:Wow. Crazy stuff today boys and girls. No need to sling mud on here especially of a personal nature. That is the height of immaturity and recklessness. No need to call out Farley or Bunited either. And this advice is coming from mr immature. Smile

Ok..Is this on the wrong thread or do I need to get my popcorn and beer(s)

More than enough was said. Let's keep this about the tournament in a couple of weeks

ThiefCatcher
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 7sdad 5/21/2014, 9:38 pm

What did I miss today. Some one fill me in LOL!

7sdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down